smile || bang chan x reader

De renshuxii

stray kids ||bang chan x reader|| [COMPLETED] saved by a boy from a thug on the street are you safer with him? Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

8.4K 287 783
De renshuxii

ADKHKSJDHAL, IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER.

Are you happy, are you sad, well be both because after this I upload a NEW BOOK, 

AYYYYYYYYY

CHU CHU CH CHUUUUUUUUUUUU

ehem sorry,

Two years later

"JISUNG!"

Minho ran after the small boy around the living room. 

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SWINE"

Minho finally caught up to him and picked him up from behind causing the younger to squirm and kick slightly.

"Put me down"

Jisung struggled against the taller and tried to get out of his firm grip ultimately failing.

Minho tossed him on the couch and leaned over him.

Jisung huffed and crossed his arms over his chest and his cheeks puffed out.

Minho let out a small chuckle at the cute boy below him. Jisung tried to get away but Minho stopped him. 

"Minho-ah"

"Hmm baby"

Jisung blushed still not used to that

"Will you let me go?...Please"

"Awww why, you don't want me to kiss you"

Minho puckered his lips leaning in and Jisung giggled and pecked them.

"We have to go"

"mmmm but baby I don't wanna"

"It's Chan you thot"

"Fine-fine"

Minho released Jisung and grabbed his car keys off the hook, and grabbed Jisung's jacket for him.

He sat down in front of the steering wheel and buckled. He placed his hand over Jisung's which was resting on the center console. He rubbed his finger over the ring that adorned the smaller's finger smiling to himself. 

~~~~~~~~

You looked up from your spot on the couch when you heard the doorbell ring. Chan came from the kitchen and opened the door to reveal a smiling Jisung and Minho.

"Y/N-AH"

Jisung ran past Chan and pulled you into a warm hug completely ignoring Chan.

"Well Hello there Jisung it's nice to see you too"

Chan rolled his eyes and Minho chuckled before pulling Chan into a hug.

Chan eyed Minho's hand and smirked before grinning proudly

"About time"

Minho blushed before stepping into the home, he was greeted by a barking Benji which he happily carried in his arms.

"Minho-ah"

You smiled at him and he came over giving you a small hug.

"YOU FINALLY PUT A RING ON IT!"

You held up Jisung's hand enthusiastically grinning like an idiot while Jisung blushed.

Minho nodded proudly and you fangirled slightly on the couch. 

'Y/N-ah be careful"

Chan gently pushed you back down on the couch calming you down and you smiled apologetically. 

"Sorry"

He shook his head saying you were fine and Minho gave you a confused look.

"Oh yeah, that's why you're here."

Chan rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck and you laughed softly.

You gripped Chan's hand and gave him a warm smile that he returned before looking back to the engaged pair.

"Well, we're-"

"Okay, I'm pregnant"

Chan breathed a loud sigh of relief you said it not him. 

Jisung's jaw dropped and he grinned like an idiot pulling you into a hug.

"Y/N-AH"

You giggled, thankful for the positive response.

Minho smirked at Chan and wiggled his eyebrows earning a punch to the shoulder from the older. 

Minho laughed before Chan into a hug one more time

"If this kid doesn't call me Uncle Minho we have a problem"

Chan nodded knowingly and looked over at you fondly. 

"now, all that's left-"

Minho spoke in a hushed tone to Chan and then lifted his left wiggling his ring finger.

Chan blushed and nodded

"Yeah I plan on it soon, I just don't know how to do it"

"How did you ask Jisung?"

Minho thought back for a moment and smiled fondly at the memory

"Well, after we decided to stop Stray Kids, we moved in together. I knew I wanted to wait a while but I knew that I loved him. One day he got home from college and I had bought like flowers and all that for him. I played it off like I was just being really romantic, but then when he least expected it I asked."

Chan nodded smiling. 

"Sounds cheesy"

Minho playfully smacked Chan's arm with an offended expression.

"Do better then"

"I plan on it"

Chan sent him a wink before sitting down next to you on the couch while Benji was placing his ear to your tummy.

~~~~~~

Soon after you told Minho and Jisung, everyone else was over as fast as they could. 

"Eric come here"

You picked up the small boy and tickled his neck playfully while he giggled.

"Noona, stop it, that tickles"

The boy wiggled out of your grasp and ran over to Felix looking for protection. 

"Run child"

Felix ushered the small boy to run faster, which he tried, Felix picked him up and ran away from you. You jogged after them laughing as Eric looked over Felix's shoulder giggling.

"Daddy"

Eric spotted Changbin talking to Hyunjin and pointed Felix in that direction. Felix swerved over and handed the small child over to the shorter male.

"What is it Eric?"

"NOONA!"

He pointed at you accusingly while laughing and Changbin laughed and poked the boy in the tummy softly. 

"Be nice to noona"

"Why? Is it because of the baby in her belly"

Eric pointed at your stomach that was partially beginning to show and you smiled softly.

"Yes, you don't want to hurt the baby right?"

Eric shook his head frantically and apologized

"It's okay Eric, come on let's go get Channie"

Changbin set him down and he grabbed your hand and walked with you out to the backyard. 

~~~

Eric ran from you and jumped onto Chan's back. Chan stumbled back slightly before balancing himself laughing.

"Why me?"

"Noona"

He pointed at you and you looked around innocently and Chan sent you a playful glare. 

"Why don't you go play with Seungminnie and Jeongin yeah"

Eric nodded before rushing off to Seungmin. 

Chan walked up to you while you just smiled innocently at him. 

He pulled you to him gently kissing your forehead. 

"I love you"

"I love you too Channie"

He smiled at you before pulling apart to leave a soft kiss on your lips. 

"AGAIN REALLY"

Felix turned around and stomped away from where you and Chan were. 

You giggled slightly and Chan rolled his eyes at the younger. 

"He acts like I never caught him and Changbin making out on the couch"

You slapped his chest accusingly and he rubbed where you hurt him.

"Grow up"

~~~~~~~~~

Woojin finished building the fire and Hyunjin placed all the food on the table. 

You sat with Jeongin on a log while he sipped his capri sun. 

You ran a hand through his hair while you watched the flames dance over the logs. 

Chan handed you a plate of food and you thanked him kindly, he took a seat next to you and placed his head on your shoulder. You smiled and took a bite of chicken, which Jeongin also took. You glared at him but let it drop since it's Jeongin. 

~~~~~~~

You threw your plate in the trash and joined Woojin who was playing his guitar by the fire.

He hummed softly while you listened intently focused on his amazing voice you didn't know he had. Oh but then Jisung came running out of the house with a water gun. 

"JISUNG NO!"

That didn't stop him from going straight to Changbin and spraying him with water. Changbin, stood up from his seat and chased after Jisung who was now screaming, and running around the backyard. 

Jisung ran to a tree and quickly climbed up to a branch Changbin couldn't reach.

"WHAT ARE YOU A SQUIRREL?"

"N-"

"YES!"

Everyone shouted back at him causing Jisung to pout. He looked to his fiance for help but Minho just shrugged and gave him a smirk.

Jisung's face formed to look offended and he slowly climbed down the tree. Changbin grabbed him by his collar and the younger shut his eyes and put his hands up. 

"I think you're forgetting I could break you"

"PLEASE DON'T! FELIX COME GET YOUR MANS"

"Don't try to use him against me"

"FELIX! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND RIGHT! HEEELPP"

Felix huffed and placed Eric down on the grass before swiftly walking over to Changbin and pulling him away from Jisung.

"Let me go"

"Yeah, no, can't do that"

"You little-"

Changbin was cut off when Eric came running to him. 

"Why can't you just let me kill him?"

"Because then Minho will be sad and lonely"

"EXCUSE ME, you think me looking like this-would cause me to be single, HAH I don't think so"

Jisung ran over to Minho wrapping his arms around him pouting

"But you only love me right?"

"Of course baby"

"AKDGJAAKJJH"

"How did she just do that"

"UWU"

"Seriously is no one concerned"

~~~~~~~~

Seungmin turned the speaker on, the sound of Day6 filling the backyard. 

You all danced around to Shoot Me while Seungmin just, 

(You know his signature Shoot Me dance, yeah, that, he was doing that)

You all felt a little bit tired and worn out so of course Woojin being the angle he is, changed the song to I Smile. You all sat down and listened to him sing like the absolute angel he is. Chan leaned off your shoulder slightly and smiled at you before standing up and going into the house. You looked back to Woojin listening, Seriously why did he not sing at the house?

You felt a hand grip your shoulder and looked up to see Chan smiling. You smiled back and he walked out in front of you and turned to Woojin and Minho giving them both a look. Woojin nodded and Minho smirked and sent him a wink before wrapping his arm around Jisung.

Chan turned back to you fiddling with his fingers nervously. You looked to him confused and he cleared his throat. He stumbled over his words for a minute before finally giving up and just kneeling down on one knee. 

Your hands flew over your mouth in shock and tears welled up in your eyes. 

"This isn't gonna be one of those th-things where you're just tying your shoe is it?"

Chan chuckled and shook his head and pulled a small box out of his pocket. 

A few small tears ran down your cheeks as you grinned ear to ear. He opened the box and before you was a simple elegant ring. He pulled it out smiling and you tuned out the weir fanboying noises that were emitting from Seungmin, Jeongin, Jisung, and Felix. 

He pulled it out gently and looked to you expectantly, he didn't want to cry so he didn't bother with words. He held the ring out in front of you smiling nervously. You vigorously nodded your head before removing your left hand from your mouth. He slipped the ring on your finger and pulled you into a warm hug earning cheers from the others. 

You placed a small kiss on Chans lips still smiling. He traced his thumb over your now occupied finger contently.

"Why doesn't daddy have a ring on his finger?"

Eric pointed at Felix empty hand and turned to Changbin

"Yeah, why doesn't he have a ring?"

Felix looked to Changbin, who looked around nervously before clearing his throat. 

Felix let out a small laugh before leaning over pecking Changbin on the cheek and picking up Eric. Changbin let out a huge breath and turned to you glaring.

"This is your fault"

"Put a ring on it Changbin, he's too good looking to leave empty handed"

You winked and turned to Chan who was stifling his laughter. 

~~~~~~~~

"You wanna know the first thing I fell in love with"

"what's that"

"Your smile"

~~~~

*•.¸♡ ♥E♥N♥D♥ ♡¸.•*  

I hope you enjoyed this book! I really loved writing it, and I hope you loved reading. Thank you for over 1k reader! It really means a lot to me. 

Stay tuned for more books to some

Bye Lovelies

~Miso

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

444K 4.3K 100
Stray kids member one shots. It can be whatever you want, let your imagination run wild in this story! - you x skz - skz x skz - skz x you x skz Book...
264 20 19
Bang Chan x Reader Stray Kids AU
43.5K 1.2K 22
[OC X HWANG HYUNGJIN] ❝I'M NOT LEAVING YOU. NOT LIKE THIS.❞ in which a sad boy is trying so hard to not fall in love. started : [ 01/06/19 ] ended :...
422K 5K 49
[COMPLETED] the title says all ^