Ecdysiast || PJM 🔞

By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one kno... More

Ecdysiast
Chapter 1: His Mission
Chapter 2: How to Make a Nerd Like You
Chapter 3: She Likes Who?!
Chapter 4: Friends... For Now
Chapter 5: Her Day and Night
Chapter 6: Lingeries
Chapter 7: Not What You Think I Am
Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me
Chapter 9: Give Up
Chapter 10: Who She Is
Chapter 11: Accepted
Chapter 12: Worth It
Chapter 13: Little Crush
Chapter 14: Witnessed by the Universe
Chapter 15: I Want You (M)
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: In Return (M)
Chapter 19: Sexy Angel
Chapter 20: Sexy Chef
Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)
Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)
Chapter 23: Graduates
Chapter 24: Words Left Unsaid (M)
Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon
Chapter 26: Bad News
Chapter 27: Unfortunate
Chapter 28: Chance
Chapter 29: Her Decision
Chapter 30: With You
Chapter 31: I Love You, Good Bye (M)
Chapter 32: Without You
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Broken Him
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Broken Her
Chapter 37: Reunion to Death
Chapter 38: Letting Her Go
Chapter 39: Back Home
Chapter 40: Fuck Me, Heal Me (M)
Chapter 41: Not the Right Time
Chapter 42: Dead End
Chapter 43: Advice from the Past
Chapter 44: The Big Revelation
Chapter 45: Comeback
Chapter 46: So Far Away
Chapter 47: Never Enough
Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)
Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)
Chapter 50: Unwanted Blessing
Chapter 51: One Family
Chapter 52: Hearts as One 'til Eternity
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Chapter 16: Only Exception

5.8K 216 26
By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon's POV

I woke up, with feeling my body and head quite painful and I heard his soft snores from above me. I found us still in the same position as we slept last night. Slowly, I displaced myself, making sure not to bother his sleep and looked at his figure that was sleeping peacefully. The way that the morning light illuminated his fair skin laying on the white sheets made him look very angelic. He looks beautiful from his hair to his chin ㅡ everything about him is beautiful.

I softly pecked his pillow lips that are so pink and soft, then slowly went up to his little nose and lastly, his cheek that is so soft and smooth. I stared at him again and smiled before slowly moving out of bed, hissing from my stinging genitalia but I eventually hold myself up with the blanket still wrapped around me. I turned around to look at him again and gasped, my face burning as I saw his naked form on the bed, like literally naked. I immediately pulled a pillow and covered his member using it then sighed. I forgot that we were sharing a blanket, oops. But hey, his dick is clean and it is big.

Jiwon, what the fuck? That's nasty!

My eyes transferred to the red stain from where I was laid, making me bite down my bottom lip. My hymen is broke and I lost my virginity. I gave it to him but I don't regret every single thing that we did. It felt so good, so magical ㅡ it felt like heaven. The way he kissed and touched me hungrily yet gently, his passionate touch ㅡ everything just felt ethereal.

He opened his eyes and immediately sat down on his place and started rubbing his eyes. I melted because of him being so adorable without even trying. He looked at me after, worry written all over his face. "What are you doing standing there?"

I shrugged. I honestly don't know why I stood up. He patted the space beside himㅡwhere I was lying earlierㅡ and said, "I know it's still sore. Just come here and rest, baby." I nodded and slowly lie down beside him. He removed the pillow that was covering his dick but hid his body under the blanket. I felt his warm body against mine again. His hand caressed my cheek as his thumb traced my lips. "I just love you so much. If you'd just let me make you mine, Jiwon," he softly said with his eyes telling me his affection. Everything about his eyes were so beautiful as he spoke. He softly smiled and I held his hand on my cheek. "Okay," I said softly, looking into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused. I chuckled. "I'm all yours, baby." I softly said.

His smile became wider and I felt how my heart jumped because of it. "Really?" I nodded, feeling the corners of my lips lift. He intertwined our fingers, our hands being the same size. I used to like big and veiny hands but Jimin became the only exception. This feels so nice. Sure, I'm afraid of what's going to happen, but for now, I'll just enjoy this moment and cherish the happy memories that the both of us will make. I have grown too attached to him. I broke my own rule because of him.

You're the only exception, Jimin, and I hope you'll be worthy of it.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I giggled. He never asks me for a kiss and he just does it but I nodded nonetheless, following what my heart was telling me. He owned my lips again, making me close my eyes and feel the affection. He positioned himself above me and I found myself drowning again. He became my weakness, I hate it, but I do admit that I'd be sad if I lose him. He was there despite of the imperfections that he saw in me. He accepted me and still sees me as who I am. He understands me.

I gasped, his tongue already licking and circling into my nipples as the other was being taken care of by his fingers that were pinching and rubbing it. It was just supposedly a kiss, but we both found ourselves wanting for more. The heat of desire was slowly burning our bodies.

He stopped and stared at me. I felt shy but I realized that he has seen everything last night so what's the use of covering myself. "So beautiful, all mine." His warm hands traced a line on the middle of my chest going to my stomach that I shivered because of his touch. He went up to own my lips again and traveled his hand towards my hipsㅡ

"OH MY GOD!" Jimin and I immediately pulled away from each other and sat up. Jiree Unnie stood there at the door, looking shocked as he covered litte Jihoon's eyes. "Eomma, what's going on?" The innocent child asked as he tried to remove the hand of his mom that was covering his eyes. I felt my entire face burn from shame. She caught us naked and on the verge of having sex.

"NOONA, WHAT THE HELL?! GET OUT!" Jimin shouted, panicking. Jiree unnie immediately carried Jihoon out and closed the door. Both Jimin and I sighed. I hid myself under the blanket and groaned, "That was embarrassing!"

He sighed again. "Let's just take a shower." I peaked at him, only showing my eyes as the rest of my face was still covered with the blanket. "Me and you, together?"

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"No nasty things inside?" I asked innnocently and he nodded in agreement, "No nasty things inside."

As promised, we took a bath, soaking ourselves in his bath tub with me sitting in front of him between his legs while I leaning my back against him. I closed my eyes and allowed myself and my body to relax in the cool water surrounding my body, the vanilla and peaches scent of his bath bomb lingering on my nose. "Don't you wanna wash your hair?" Jimin asked as he fiddled with my fingers under water. "Does it stink?" I asked.

"No, but surely you added stuffs there for the party last night."

"I'll just wash it when I get home," I answered.

"Okay," he said but then I slowly felt his hand going up to my chest. "No nasties, Jimin," I scolded. I can imagine him pouting right now as he said, "Okay." I smiled and relaxed again.

After the nice cool bath, Jimin gave me a shirt which was small for his size already but they are actually quite big for me and shorts from Jiree Unnie's old clothes that was left here.

Both Jimin and I went down as he held me, making sure that I was careful with my steps. I'm kinda sore but not much, really. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I can handle it." I gave him a reassuring smile.

In the dining room sat Jiree Unnie and Jihoon while eating breakfast together. "Hi, noona!" Jihoon greeted me joyfully. His face was smudged with chocolate syrup from the pancakes. I gave him a sweet smile and waved at him. Jiree unnie remained with her resting bitch face as she looked at me and Jimin. "Jihoon, are you done with your food?" She asked.

"Ne, Eomma," answered Jihoon. "Okay, you can go ahead and play."

"Ookiee," he answered cutely before leaving the dining area.

An awkward silence surrounded us, still with unnie staring at us. Okay, having sex without marriage is probably wrong for them, but we already did it and we can't bring back the time.

Jimin decided to break the silence. "Yah, noona, stop staring at us like that!"

"Yah? Yah, Park Jimin-ssi, the disrespect to your noona, my gosh! If having sex with Jiwon makes you think that you're all grown up, you're wrong, little man." She took a deep breath and suddenly, she smirked, "So tell me, how many rounds did you go?" she asked and sips her tea.

"Going for round two earlier but you interruㅡ ouch!" I slapped his arm harshly and glared at him. Jiree unnie started laughing. Does she really find this amusing and entertaining? I could feel how my whole face is burning from embarrassment right now. "No need to get shy, Jiwon," she stood up and started being dramatic, wiping her fake tears away with her fingers as she approached me, "I'm so happy for the both of you," she kissed Jimin's head and hugged me after, "Welcome to the family, Jiwon."

Uh... what?

"How was it?" She whispered, making me blush even harder. "Unnie..." I sighed and ended up resting my forehead on her shoulder. She chuckled. "Noona, please stop, you're making my girlfriend feel uncomfortable."

"So you guys are official?!" She exclaimed and faced Jimin, pulli away from me. "Since when?!"

"Uh, just earlier?"

Unnie started squealing like a teenage girl noticed by her crush. "Wahhhhhh omo, I'm so happy! This is the best birthday gift you have given to Noona, my mochi!" Unnie pinched Jimin's cheeks, making him frown but he smiled afterwards and hugged his Noona. I felt my heart clench from happiness, remembering my relation with Dawon, the only person that makes me want to live and survive in this world with him.

***

"Yah, hyung, if I see my Noona crying because of you, I'll punch you really hard, huh! I don't want her to get hurt again, you understand?! You'll face me once she cries because she's hurting and I don't care if you're older than me because I'll surely be taller than youㅡ"

"Yah, Dawon, stop! And uh, pfft, don't open something about height," I said and leaned closer to my brother and whispered, "he gets affected so much at times. So if you mind, please?" Dawon nodded.

"Alright, alright. Cutie, I'll get going. Take care of your Noona, hmmm?" He messed up Dawon's hair and kissed my cheek before walking backwards while waving at us. I chuckled and waved back until he turned his back and walked normally.

I looked back at Dawon and saw him glaring at Jimin's figure. "What's with the look?" I asked him. "He called me cute. I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" He stomped his way inside the apartment, leaving me laughing at him. Gosh, I think Dawon and Jin will get along.

Once inside my room, I lay down my bed and hugged my pillow tighly with my thoughts consisting of him and only him ㅡ Jimin. I never saw myself being with someone after all the misfortunes that I had in my life. I only saw myself taking care of Dawon until my last breath but everything changed after that dayㅡ that day when destiny decided to let me and Jimin finally meet after being like asymptotes that only gets closer but never meets. I knew him since my first year in college and so does he. The lines curved after we became partners in our project and there were many things that happened between us until the lines that he thought would never meet finally met each other. Now, me and Jimin are finally together.

I have a boyfriend.

I have a what?

A boyfriend.

Who's got a boyfriend?!

I do!

Yeah, I got myself a boyfriend!

I laughed at my own sillyness and checked on my phone only to see a message from Jimin saying that he misses me. I bit my lip and didn't reply. You gotta miss me more, munchkin!

Okay, eew, did I just call him 'munchkin'?! What the hell?! That's so unlike you, Lee Jiwon! Ugh! I'm turning into a weirdo.

So it's official? I'm already taken, huh? But, you know, I'm happy that I'm taken by a man named Park Jimin ㅡ the man that became my only exception.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
433K 12.9K 34
-warning; 18+ +in which park jimin is the holy stripper trigger warning; erotic, angst stripper boy au Copyright © 2015 fero
116K 5.2K 14
Everything you have done has always been about surviving life and raising your child on your own. Having someone else caring about you was the last t...
19.1K 1.9K 23
On his sixteenth Birthday, Just before Christmas Jeon Jungkook And his best friend Kim Taehyung used a fake IDs to get into The Dragon club, A hig...