Broken Love

By cayala556

He pushed me up to a close wall and backhanded me across the face. He tightly gripped my jaw. "You asked for... More

New story
Chapter 1: Yes to the dress
Chapter 2: Diamonds
Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1
Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2
Chapter 6: Foreplay
Chapter 7: The act
Chapter 8: "His spy"
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito
Chapter 12: Sex freak
Chapter 13: Violated
Chapter 14: NYC hospital
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl

2K 49 19
By cayala556

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stealing kisses from your missus
Does it make you freak out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

The picture above is an inspiration picture of how I imagine Antonio and Bianca's room

~

It had taken me almost 40 minutes to do my hair and makeup, and I was now standing in our closet trying to decide on a dress to wear.

I had curled my hair and then brushed it out so it wasn't too curly. I had managed to make a pretty nice nude shimmery smokey eye that looked surprisingly good.

I was a little stressed now because I only had a little more than 15 minutes until I had to be done. I looked at a black dress that I thought could work.

It was a floor length dress with a sweetheart neckline, that had a mesh net fabric on top. And on the mesh fabric on the shoulders were colorful small flowers.

When the dress was on I quickly put on the shoes Antonio gave me and a pair of earrings, a necklace, a few rings, and a bracelet.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that I had 5 minutes left. So I hurried and grabbed my black clutch that I had put on the bed.

When I was done I hurried down the stairs and to the main foyer, where I thought Antonio would be. But when I descended the stairs Antonio was nowhere to be seen.

But instead, it was Ebba I saw. She was wearing what looked like a two-piece dress. One part was a short grey-brown close fitted dress that went to her mid thigh. Over that was a see-through kind of robe thing that went down to the floor and had big poofy arms. And a brown belt at her waist.

She had curled her blond hair and had a natural makeup look. A pair of gold earring and a golden necklace.

"Wheres Antonio?" I asked as I approached her, a smile on my face.
"He had something to deal with before we can leave." she answered.

"Oh..." I said as I walk towards Ebba and put my arms around her neck in an almost side hug. She's about 180cm so she felt like a giant.

Ebba put her arm around my shoulders. And I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked. "I really don't mind it" I quickly added thinking I sounded rude.

"I'm a thief and I came to steal your heart." she answered passionately.

"Oh? Is that so? Well sorry to break the news but you already have it." I said back putting my head on her shoulder.

"Awww!" Ebba said putting her head on my head.
"No but seriously why are you here." I ask again a smile on my lips.

"I don't really know. My brother I guess wanted to make my life more like hell." she sighed and slumped back against the wall behind us. Breaking our comfortable position. I leaned against the wall next to her and took her hand in mine.

Oh and if I didn't mention it earlier Ebba is Antonio's younger sister. But he doesn't really like her.

She's actually one of my best friends.

"Hey don't be sad, now I'm sad!" I pouted making her laugh. "He's making my life a living hell too."

"Well, that's my brother for yah." she said shrugging.

"Btw you look so beautiful in that dress." Ebba complimented looking at my dress.

"I knoow, thank you." I said flipping my hair. "You look really stunning too. We are like the best couple ever." I said laughing.

"Yeah like Antonio watch your back cuz Imma steal yah girl." Ebba said in a sassy voice.

"Yeah, it's Mrs steal your girl he's messing with." I agreed laughing.

There was a moment of silence after the laughter had faded until we heard footsteps comming closer. I looked to my left at the stairs and I saw Antonio walking down the grand staircase. 

He wore a fancy dark blue suit whit a matching tie, pants, and a white blazer. He had black polished shoes and had slightly messy hair that looked well styled.

"I see you're both ready to leave." Antonio said as he walked close to where we stood.

"Yes, we are." I answered. "Where are we going exactly? If you don't mind me asking." I asked as Ebba and I trailed behind Antonio out to the big driveway to two cars standing there waiting.

I knew Antonio probably wouldn't answer my question, he rarely does. He always thinks its annoying whenever I ask anything. And with that I mean ANYTHING.

"I do mind you asking. And I really do mind you asking questions that you know I won't answer." He stated angrily turning to look me in my eyes. His eyes looked like chocolate, beautiful nice chocolate that you just want to eat, I thought imagining myself snatching his eyes.

He raised his eyebrows looking into my eyes expectantly.

"Sorry." I said quickly looking away from his eyes.

"Sorry...?" He asked expecting me to catch on, on what he was saying. I just stood there thinking of what to say. What did he want me to say?!

He sighed frustrated and urged me on, "Sorry for..."

Oooooh!

Still not looking at Antonio I quickly said. "I'm sorry for asking stupid questions." When I finally understood what he wanted me to say.

He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him.

"You look at me when you speak to me!" He said calmly but whit a hind of aggression. "Do you understand?!"

I looked at him and hated that I had to submit to him and do what he says I have to do. I really HATED it, it felt gross supporting his dominance over me and everyone else. Supporting the patriarchy that he had established over me.

I was brought back from my thought by Antonio squeezing my saw thither.
"Yes. Yes, I understand." I forced out. Hating that I had to say it.

"Good! Don't do it again." He said letting go of my cheek. He then kissed it and pulled me closer to one of the cars.

It was a red Rolls-Royce Cullinan. It was actually my car. Antonio had given me the car on my 18th birthday a few months ago. The fun thing was that I was not allowed to drive it. I actually didn't have a drivers license, since Antonio, didn't allow me to have one.

Which of course makes me very angry that I'm being bossed around. I can't really do anything without his consent.

When we came closer to the car Antonio opened the car door and pushed me in. He then went around and jumped in beside me. He told the driver to drive and he did.

I saw that Ebba got in in the car behind us and that car followed us when we drove away to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Song: Girls like girls
By: Hayley Kioko
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter I would say a little more happened in this chapter. You got to see a side or like the only side of Antonio.

And you got to meet Ebba.

Did anyone notice the wired connection between Ebba and Bianca? I'll tell you I did.

The next chapter should be out soon I think.

If you're reading my book I just have to tell you how happy I am you decided to read it.

1170 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 7.9K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
253K 8.6K 74
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. "No I'll never do this. I don't want this, please...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
233K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...