Live~ Jake Webber

By jakespeasant

Lillian lives a normal life. Gets up goes to work, gets home, does her online classes, writes and then goes t... More

Country boy I love you
Hopefully
Happy
Laughter
Eight
Childhood
Creeper
Sleepover
Good Friends
Pranked
Grateful
Party
Surprise

Youtubers

2.2K 46 11
By jakespeasant

At 6 I'm starting to worry. I don't know where Jakes taking me therefore I don't know what to where.

I think before pulling my phone out and texting Kat who made me give her my number.

Me: Hey Kat, Jake is taking me out and I don't know what to where.

Her response is almost immediate.

Kat💞: GIRL. WHAT?

Me: I know. I'm not responsible at all.

Kat: me and Devyn are coming over. Address?

I give her my address and pace while I wait. I jump as I hear the doorbell ring continuously.

I'm down the stairs faster than you can say hello. But not faster than my mom. She's at the door smiling at Kat and Devyn.

"Mom, we gotta hurry. This is Kat and Devyn and their helping me with my outfit." I say dragging the girls by their hand.

"For what?" She calls.

"She's going on a date." Kat calls back and I hear my mother squeal. I roll my eyes and pull the girls into my room. If I wasn't panicking I would be weird. Kat, Devyn and I weren't close and here I was dragging them around my house.

"Okay what do you got?" Devyn opens my closet and gasps jumping back.

"Oh come on it isn't that bad." I say and Kat looks in laughing. "When was the last time you cleaned this thing out?"

"I don't know." I say rubbing my face.

"It's okay we'll find something." Devyn says and walks in the closet throwing clothes around.

After ten minutes of all of us looking I pause. "Wait, how do we know what we're looking for?" I ask.

"Jakes taking you to the carnival." Kat says and I nod. Okay that sounds fun.

"Yes!" Devyn shouts pulling out a pair of ripped jeans and a yellow sweater. It was casual but cute and comfortable.

"I don't know how you managed to do it Devyn but thank you." I say.  She smiles and hugs me tightly.

I'm not used to this type of affection and I wasn't ready for it. But I hugged her back. It felt good.

"Hey I helped." Kat pouted. "Thank you Kat." I laugh and hug her too.

I get dressed and come out as Devyns saying "Okay, it's 7 and you  still have to do makeup and hair." I nod.

"What should I do?" I ask and they laugh. "We've got it." Kat says and they get to work. Devyn doing my makeup and Kat working on my hair.

When their done they turn me toward my mirror. "I-" I'm speechless.

I look better than I have in forever. Even better than the party at the Traphouse.

And I only have on mascara, lipgloss and blush. My hair is in two French braid and I smile.

"Wow, Thank you guys" I say and they shake their heads. "It was all you. All that beauty." Kat says and I laugh.

"But thank you. Seriously." I say.

"No problem. I actually had fun hanging with you." Devyn says and Kat nods in agreement.

"Me too. Like actually this was so much fun." I say. "Exactly. Call us more often. We can hang at the Traphouse. We need more girls their." Devyn says.

"That sounds like fun." I say and the doorbell rings. I jump up and rush to put on my shoes.

Walking down the stairs Kat says, "Don't be nervous. Jake is awkward as it is but once you get to know him, he's just crazy." Kat says.

"Yeah he just needs to get comfortable around you." Devyn says and I nod.

I take a deep breath and open the door. Jakes wearing a black hoodie with the words "No Name" and another pair of plaid pants with a red beanie.

"Kat" I hear Devyn whisper and they fall. They hold in their laughter while I just smile.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." He reply's.

"Shall we get going?" I ask and he nods.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I yell and she sprints to the door to look at us. "Oh it's you" Mom says to Jake. "Mom!" I say and Jake scratches his neck.

"No! Oh no I like you. Tyler seems to be having fun with you and your friends." She smiles at him and he stops scratching his neck and smiles.

"I'm Jake by the way." He reaches to shake my moms hand. "Polite too." She says and nods in approval.

"Okay, have fun and he home by 12" she says and I nod and walk to Jakes car.

He opens the door for me just like last time and I smile and buckle up.

"So where are we going?" I ask fully knowing where we were going.  "It's a surprise."

"Come on just tell me." I say. "It's surprise."  he sings making me laugh.

"Hey, don't judge my singing." He says and I laugh again. "Fine, I get aux then." I say. "Fair enough." He responds.

I take the aux cord and put on Seams by the one and only Mikes Dead.

He starts grinning and I raise an eyebrow but ignore it. "So you really like this guy?" He asks.

"Feeling crazy cause my baby went and left me!" I scream and he looks over at me laughing.

"I take that as a yes." He says and I continue to sing as he drives to the location.

The song finishes and he says we're close. "But to answer your question. Yes I love him. A lot. I don't know. I really feel his music and I can relate to the lyrics." I say and he nods.

"Yeah I've had that with a couple artists." He says and we pull into a parking spot.

"Ah, a carnival guy huh?" I ask as we get out the car. "Well it's the only thing I could think of." He says.

We walk into the carnival and look around. "What do you want to do first?" He asks and I reply immediately. "Definitely bumper cars." I say and we take off the the line.

"Ten bucks says some kid is gonna get stuck, and hold us up our whole turn." Jake says as we step into different cars.

"That's never even happened to me." I say and his eyes widen.

"Are serious? That happens to me every time I'm here." He says. "Okay well we'll see what happens." I say and our turn starts.

Not even two minutes in someone can't back up and is blocking everyone's path.

I refuse to look at Jake who I know for a fact is staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

Just like Jake said we're held up the whole ride and he opens his mouth when we get off. "Don't." I say causing him to laugh.

"I told you so." He says laughing.

...

"I can't wait any longer." Jake says after we rode about four rides with 30 minute lines.

"What?" I ask. "I. Need. Food." He says walking toward the concession stands. I laugh. "I'm getting hungry too." I say.

"What do you want?" He asks. "I just want a cotten candy please." I say to the tired looking women.

"And I'll take a funnel cake, a order of cheese fries and a lemonade." Jake says. "Come back in five minutes." The lady grumpily mumbles.

"We can wait at the bench." I say needing to sit down. Right before Jake sits I see it. "Jake" I try to warn him. But it's too late. His mouth hangs open as he slowly stands gum stringing from his pants.

I cover my laugh with my hand. "No" He says under his breath. "I'll go get napkins." I say.

I get the napkins from the concession stand and hand them to Jake. He gets the gum off as best as he can and then throws the dirty napkins away.

"That was-" he's interrupted by two high pitched screams. I jump and Jake turns around as two teen girls come running up to us.

"Oh my god Jake I love you so much." One says as the other one sobs. "Oh my god I love you too." He says.

"Can we have a picture?" The sobbing one asks. "Yeah of course." He says.

He smiles as the girls get their pictures. "I would get your merch but we can't afford it." One says wiping her eyes.

Jake immediately takes off his hoodie and hands it to one of the girls. "That's the only one I have with me, I'm sorry." He says sounding genuinely sorry.

"It's okay." One says and hugs him tightly. He hugs her back. The other gets a hug.

"Okay, well I have to go now, but have a nice day." He says and they leave.

"I- what just happened?" I ask.

He laughs. "Those were my fans." He says as if it's the most casual thing.

"Fans?" I ask.

"Oh. I'm a YouTuber." He says. "Oh. Well that's nice." I laugh. "Sorry I forgot to mention it before." He says.

"No, it's okay." I say sincerely and we get our food.

We eat and talk about which cartoon was best and how bad Nickelodeon is now.

"It's just. Ugh the shows are so bad now." I say and Jake nods.

"Victorious and iCarly is where it's at." He says.

"Exactly." I say as we finish the funnel cake together. "Hey, it's only nine and the park closes soon so would you want to go back to the Traphouse?" He asks.

"Yeah that would be great." I say trying not to sound too excited. "Okay." He says throwing away our trash.

As we're walking back to the car Jake stops and stares at something.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and he just walks forward. Next thing I know, he's standing hugging a tree.

"Trees are great." He says.

I pull out my phone and take a picture.

"That was awesome."

...

When we arrive at the Traphouse you can immediately hear yelling and laughing.

We walk in to see Devyn chasing Corey with a broom. The sight makes me laugh and I look at Jake.

He follows the way the couple went and I find Kat laughing her ass off out back. "What is happening?" I ask her.

She points at the pool still laughing. "Is that Devyns makeup?" I ask shocked.

"Yes. Well no. He bought makeup that looked like hers and threw it in." She says.

"Oh so it's a prank." I say and she nods. "There is one almost every day." She says.

"But you should have seen Devyn. She was so mad and then grabbed a broom and started chasing Corey." She says finally grabbed her breath.

"Yeah I saw her when we walked in." I say.

"Oh hey Tyler" I hear Corey say and turn around. He's holding a camera and is filming everyone.

"Hey." I say slowly.

"A Youtuber." Kat clarifies and I nod. "Are you guys all Youtubers?" I ask and they nod.

"Yeah that's mainly why it's so crazy here all the time." Devyn says.

"Anyway, this is Tyler guys. She's our new friend." He wraps his arm around my shoulder playfully.

I smile. "Hello." I say awkwardly. "She's not used to us yet." He whispers to the camera. "I can hear you." I say and everyone laughs.

Jake comes back from wherever he was. "Hey." He says.

"Hey!" Everyone yells back and I laugh.

"Hey, you guys wanna watch Beetlejuice?" Colby yells from his window.

"Hell yes that's my movie." I say and everyone looks at me.

"What? It is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 694 55
I wrote this when I was like what 15? I KNOW ITS CRINGY LEAVE ME ALONE😭 -was ranked #9 in Jake webber - I apologize in advance this is only my secon...
814 53 42
Colby is knows for being single.. and for struggling with the females and love... but all this start to change when he meets this one girl.. y/n.. it...
1.5K 18 13
Lillian Golbach is Sam Golbach's one and only younger sister. But when her friends kick her out, she seeks out her big brother for help, not to menti...
8.9K 191 24
One of Colby's female classmates commits suicide leaving behind a diary of reasons why she ended her life and her death brings an unexpected group of...