Mirai Nikki Minecraft

By SushiNinja2001

This book is about Mitch, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his phone a... More

Mirai Nikki Minecraft
Chapter 1 ~ The Game
Chapter 2 ~ Just The Beginning
Chapter 3~ Flagged
Chapter 4 ~ The First

Chapter 5 ~ Hunger Games

3.3K 161 199
By SushiNinja2001

Mitch went on with his normal activities the next day. The events of the last few days were running around in his mind as he made his way to Teacher.

'My future diary' he thought ' a diary that writes the future as if I had written it. There are others with them too. Their objective is to hunt the other diary holders down and kill them. Last one standing becomes The Creator. I killed the third diary owner. But did I really kill him?'

<<>>

Teacher was just ending. Mitch couldn't think straight the for the entire day. 'Isn't it dangerous just to have this with me? I mean I literally have my life in my hands. I can't even talk to anyone about it. well...' Mitch glanced up at Jerome for a brief moment 'No. What am I thinking? He's absolutely insane! But maybe he's the only one I can trust...'

Teacher ended and everyone began to bustle about. Mitch went up to Jerome

"Uh, hey Jerome?" He said "Do you have a moment?"

"Sorry." Jerome replied "I have to run if I wanna meet the guys for Skywars. Maybe lager thought. See ya!" And with that Jerome bolted out the door.

Mitch sighed. 'What was I expecting?' 

"Hey common!" Mitch peaked his head out of the door way. Several of his classmates dashed down the hallway. "Next Hunger Games starts in five!"

'Hunger games. Sounds like a good way to burn time.' Mitch bolted right behind them to the mini game server.

They raced out of the Teacher building and took a sharp left to the warp portal. One by one, they disappeared into the purple vapor. Mitch ran through only seconds behind the others and emerged into the mini game server.

He ran to his right, passing Draw My Thing and Super Smash Mobs before meeting the Hunger Games lobby. Above the portal Mitch watch the counter go down. There were only four spots available and his classmates were still in front of him.

Mitch sprinted as the first one made it in and the counter decreased. Three spots left. Now two. Mitch ran faster than he ever had before. The counter hit one and Mitch extended his arm to the purple vortex and in a split second was now standing on a platform facing the cornucopia.

Now that the arena was full, the round would start in seconds. Mitch made use of his time. He flipped open his. He scrolled quickly through the entries to find the most recent event and quickly read.

2:45 pm [SG Arena] : Ran to chest in front of me. Found leather boots and fish. Someone to the right pulled out leather chest piece and a stone sword. Someone to my left got a bow with a few arrows as well as a leather helmet.

Mitch assessed his options and decided it'd be best to take the left chest. The count down had reached the last few second. 5, 4, 3, 2... 1!

Mitch sprinted down towards the cornucopia. He eyed the guy to his left, knowing they were both headed for the same chest.

'Sorry' Mitch thought just before he tripped the other guy and watched him tumble behind everyone else. Mitch got to the chest and swung the top open. He slung the bow over his should and grabbed the arrows and helmet with his free hands. He then bolted in the other direction towards the forest.

Once far enough away, Mitch leaned against one of the many oak trees to catch catch his breath. 'So far so good.'

Mitch flipped open his diary again.

2:48 pm [SG Arena Forest] : First player was killed. It was the guy I tripped earlier

Just then Mitch heard the sound of lightning strike, notifying that a player had died. He looked up and saw an image of the player displayed in the sky.

He wasn't actually dead though, he was just a spectator now. The Survival Games have safety guards that prevents anyone from dying in the arena or lobby areas. Mitch didn't truly understand how they did it though.

He snapped his head around at the sound of some rustling. He quickly notched an arrow and spun around.

"Woah, woah." A fish like guy said "I'm unarmed don't shoot."

Usually Mitch would have had an arrow in his skull by now, but he still felt a bit bad for tripping the other guy earlier. He lowered his bow.

"Team?" the fish asked "Team." Mitch confirmed. The fish guy sighed.

"Thanks. I really suck at these games. Name's Quentin." He said.

"Mitch. " He replied. He looked back down at his phone

2:53 pm [SG Arena Forest] : Two guys get close. We escape into denser woods to the east

"Common, we should get moving." Mitch closed up his phone and lead Quentin east.

"So have you heard the rumors?" Quentin asked

"What rumors?"

"The ones about Jason. People are saying that he was the serial killer."

Mitch turned to Quentin in shock "Really?"

"Yeah. Haven't you noticed how he's not around anymore? The serial killer died and Jason stopped showing up to teacher. There's only eleven of is left now. He had The Hacker's Diary."

By now Mitch had stopped dead in his tracks with fear coursing through him. Quentin turned around, a wicked smile.

"And you're the won how killed him, right First?" He couldn't believe it. Mitch could barely even think straight

"I knew it was you." Quentin pulled out an iron sword "Now its your turn to Mitchell Hughes!"

Quentin raises the sword above his head and Mitch shut his eyes and put his hands in front of his face as his phone screeched, notifying him of him of his Dead End.

There was an ear splitting clang of metal, and then a brief silence.

"What the!" he heard Quentin muster. Mitch opened his eyes and saw someone had stepped in at just the right moment and blocked the sword with a gleaming diamond axe.

'Jerome!'

~•~ A/N~•~

Hey guys I am so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in like forever. I've really been caught up in school work and stuff and have had a lack of inspiration for a while. That you all so much for like over what 6k read right now? That is just crazyJust thank you all for the support, the comments, and just everything it really means a lot. If you guys want to my IG account is @scarlet_heros01 I will try my best to post story updates and what not there so go ahead ams follow that! Oh and I was wondering, Should I change the ender dragon to Herobrine because I have a really cool idea for him. thanks you all I just cannot say it enough. Stay bossome y'all and as always, peace out ninjas

~Sushi ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...