My Brother's Best Friend✔

Від Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Areum's life is confusing. Started: 10/25/18 8:05 pm Finished: 2\22\20 2:21 pm Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Six

14 3 0
Від Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Over the next month or so Junmyeon and Areum got closer and cheesier.

Luhan and Yifan came around more all 11 boys are close now.

"baby I don't wanna get up!"

"c'mon sweet girl Soo made breakfast. Luhan has a movie ready for us. You don't even have to take your pajamas off."

"carry me?"

Junmyeon smiled and picked her up "you're such a baby. I love it."

He carried her down to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

Luhan said "good morning babygirl. Did you sleep well?"

Areum grunted "coffee."

Yifan chuckled and handed her his cup of coffee "morning darling."

She took a sip of his coffee and hummed "morning guys. Where's Sehun?"

Kyungsoo said "he and Dae went on a date. Yixing and Baekhyun are at Baek's parents. Minseok and Chanyeol are being gross feeding each other outside."

"Jongin's still sleeping?"

"you know he is."

"did you two go home?"

Luhan poured more coffee in her cup "to get clothes yes. Sehun said we can stay whenever we want."

Junmyeon asked "why don't buy a big six-bedroom house?"

Yifan said "wouldn't that ger crazy?"

Junmyeon said "Yixing and Minseok keep us pretty chill."

Kyungsoo hummed "that actually sounds smart and we wouldn't be paying bills at three different houses."

Luhan asked "three different house?"

"me and Sehun live here. Minseok Chanyeol Jongdae and Junmyeon live together. Then Soo Jongin Yixing and Baekhyun live together. We all help pay bills."

Jongin came in the kitchen and sat on Kyungsoo "did you cook?"

"Mm your plate is in the microwave."

"I love you Soo."

Areum giggled "you love his cooking."

Jongin pouted "I loved him before I knew he could cook."

Kyungsoo kissed him "go eat baby."

Areum asked "how's Tao doing?"

Yifan hummed "he left after Lu made him apologize, we haven't seen him."

Junmyeon said "you worried about him?"

"a little bit."

Chanyeol and Minseok came inside to put their dishes in the sink.

Chanyeol kissed Areum's head "morning shorty. I went home and grabbed a couple hoodies I don't wear anymore for you."

"I love you. Do they small like you?"

Minseok laughed "he put them all on and ran up and down the stairs for half an hour just so they would."

Chanyeol smiled "Minnie sprayed your favorite cologne on them as well."

Junmyeon asked "should I be worried that my girlfriend wants to smell like you?"

Luhan shook his head "she's always been like that. She used to wear my clothes because my scent calmed her down when I wasn't around."

Yifan said "I take it you were the first one she bonded with?"

Chanyeol smiled "yeah she was pretty shy and assumed that teenagers didn't wanna hang out with a nine-year-old. She looked terrified for the first year, so I always hugged her or let her know I was a good guy."

Areum smiled at Chanyeol "I'd seen my mom once while I was outside, I ran inside crying. Yeollie was the one who held me until I fell asleep."

Kyungsoo said "that's actually cute you feel safe when you smell Chanyeol."

"pretty much."

Chanyeol smiled "she's my baby I'll protect her always."

Areum kissed his cheek "love you Yeollie."

Sehun and Jongdae came inside laughing.

Jongdae said "oh shit Jongin's awake!"

"fuck off let me eat."

Areum said "hi Sehun. How was your date?"

Sehun chuckled nervously as Chanyeol said "the date didn't happen did it?"

Minseok giggled "Dae fucked him in the car.

Sehun pouted "how do you always know?"

"Jongdae is my best friend I know everything about him."

Luhan said "I have one question. How in the hell did you fuck this long-legged bastard in a car?"

Jongdae smiled "he's very flexible Lu. Oh, Soo you cooked thank god."

Areum Jongin and Chanyeol gagged as Kyungsoo said "we didn't need to know that at all."

Junmyeon kissed Areum's head "I'm gonna go home for a bit sweet girl. I'll be back soon."

Jongdae and Minseok clapped "Junmyeon take her with you. Y'all need some alone time."

Areum looked at Chanyeol who smiled "it'll aright shorty. Call one of us if you don't feel comfortable."

Sehun said "Myeon won't let that happen. Go have fun with him fuck up Dae's bed we'll go out tonight."

Luhan smiled "my shy little babygirl."

Areum said "I don't I'm gonna go for a walk."

She quickly left the house and walking up the street.

The boys looked at each other as Yifan said "should one of us follow her?"

Minseok looked up at Chanyeol "babe?"

Jongin said "no let her be alone. She has her phone she'll call if she's lost or too far to walk back?"

Junmyeon looked a Sehun "what the fuck just happened?"

Kyungsoo chuckled "she's never been alone with you at your house. She got nervous but Yeol obviously didn't catch that. She'll be fine."

Sehun looked up from his phone "she's fine. She's at Dolly's Luhan she wants you to come get her."

Luhan kissed Yifan "tell her I'm coming."

Areum smiled as Luhan entered Dolly's "babygirl why'd you leave like that?"

"don't wanna be alone with Junmyeon. It makes me nervous."

"aren't you alone with him all the time?'

Areum fed Luhan a bite of her ice cream "alone in my room with one of the boys coming in every three minutes. We've never been alone alone. I'm scared Lu."

Luhan smiled "oh babygirl there's nothing to fear. Junmyeon clearly loves you and doesn't want you to be uncomfortable. If you really don't wanna go, we can go shopping with Yifan."

Areum's phone rang "I'm fine Yeollie."

Junmyeon said "it's me sweet girl. I just wanna let you know you don't have to come home with me. It's fine."

Areum frowned "Myeonie I'm just nervous."

He chuckled "I know sweetie. I'm just gonna grab some clothes and I'll be back. Baekhyun and Yixing are coming back soon. Baek has something for you."

Areum smiled "ok I'll see you when you get back. Tell the boys I'll be home after me and Lu finish my ice cream. Bye Myeonie."

"bye my sweet sweet girl."

Areum smiled as she hung up.

Luhan said "you really love that boy."

"huh? What are you talking about?"

"I've only seen you smile like that for food and me. You must really love him."

"shut up Luhan."

He laughed "awww babygirl you're in love. Does he know?"

"we already loved each other. I mean he's 14 years of my life Lu. And yes, he knows I've told him. "

Luhan smiled "I feel like a proud dad watching his daughter fall in love for the first time."

"shut up you're not my dad."

Luhan and Areum walked back to her house.

Baekhyun was running from Jongdae who had a squirt gun.

"Baek what are you doing?"

"Jongdae said Sehun has a better ass than me so I'm gonna shoot him."

Luhan smiled as he went inside.

Areum giggled "can you shoot him after you tell me how it went at your patents?"

"but I wanna shoot him now."

Baekhyun quickly told Areum about how happy his parents were that he and Yixing were finally gonna get married.

Areum cried when she saw what Baekhyun had brought her. It was the first thing she ever gave him for his birthday. She was nine and he was turning thirteen.

She wrote him a letter saying how he helped make her feel safe and that she spent a month making this string necklace with the words best brother spelled out in beads.

Of course, her being nine and having eight new brother she made them for all the boys.

Chanyeol Sehun and Jongin's necklaces all said my protector as well as best brother.

"Baekhyun you kept this?"

"of course, I did. We all kept them. I wanted to give you one, but you know I'm shit at crafts so I'm giving this one back because I want you to wear it."

Areum hugged him "that's sweet Hyun Hyun but you know Xing or Dae could've helped you make it. Thank you so much. I'll wear it proudly."

Yixing smiled "can I give her the one we made now?"

"Baek?"

He smiled "we made you one that says, 'Best baby sister' you can wear it instead of mine."

Areum smiled "you wear yours and I'll wear mine. I'll never take it off Baekhyun."

Baekhyun hugged her then ran away to shoot Jongdae with his squirt gun.

Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Areum's waist "hi sweetheart."

She gasped "you scared me."

"I'm sorry. You wanna do something?"

Areum turned to kiss him "I just wanna chill for now."

Junmyeon hummed "ok sweet girl."

Areum went and laid on the couch with her head in Chanyeol's lap.

"hi shorty. Sorry I didn't notice how nervous you were."

"it's ok Yeollie I'm fine now."

Sehun yelled "get dressed bitches! We're going clubbing!"

A/N: I don't know what the necklace part was about but it was cheesy and I like it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

158K 6.7K 39
When living with guilt isn't enough, Baekhyun decides to go away Only to be met by a familiar face A familiar guilt Chanyeol
14.7K 1.4K 22
in which taehee challenges her boyfriend to twenty tasks to prove he loves her. - a byun baekhyun fanfiction.
1.8K 92 16
Two conflicted people, two persons who have fed up and used by life. They are ghosted by the all the happiness or they didn't wanna see any moment th...
142K 9.6K 106
real__pcy liked your post real__pcy started following you