Roger Taylor - Smut

By _queenstoriess

You've been a fan of the band "Queen" since it formed. After a small gig at your local pub, and there's somet... More

Little Drummer Boy
Just Drinks
Please Me
Just a One-Night Stand
Just a Quickie, Eh?
Slowly But Surely
Truth or Dare?
Don't Say a Word
Sharing is Caring
Just a Dream

Like Rabbits

15.4K 187 481
By _queenstoriess

Fast forward 4 months.**

"Shit babe!" Roger swore, grabbing a chunk of your hair and shoving his cock farther down your throat. You moaned, which sent Roger over the top, and before you could react he came down your throat.

"Thanks babe, I really needed that before the show. Maybe this will have to become a routine," Roger said cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows at you. You laughed, rolling your eyes at him. You and Roger had been dating for a few months now, and you had joined him on tour with the band. Being on tour meant a lot of night outs, which didn't give you and Roger a ton of alone time, so you always took what you could get.

You enjoyed teasing Roger when he was working. The way he glared at you, the way he bit his lip. You loved it. But what you loved more was when he got ahold of you. He was so rough and dominant. The sound of his voice could make you cum when he was all fired up. That's why you did it. And you never regretted it.

"I'm going on stage in a few minutes, I'll see you after, I love you," Roger said, kissing your cheek and getting dressed.

"Love you Rog, you'll be great. I'll be out watching like always,"

He smiled and winked before heading towards the stage. You sighed, before getting up and heading out towards the crowd. You maneuvered your way towards the front of it, showing your pass to security.

"Hello Ms. Y/L/N, here with the band I presume?" The one man said, smiling gently.

"Hi Richard, yes here with the boys, they're a wild bunch I gotta tell you!" You laughed.

You had met Richard at one of your first concerts with the boys, and the two of you soon became friends. There were times you had forgot your pass, but Rich always let you through, even though it was against protocol. Saying goodbye, you continued to the front row. You could hear Roger lightly tapping the drums behind the stage curtains, and Brian quietly strumming his guitar, but the crowd couldn't hear it over the loud buzz. You checked your watch.

"8:59," it read. The boys were scheduled for 9:00-10:00, but they always went over. No matter what, if Queen was scheduled, an extra hour was always needed on stage. The curtains flew open, and the crowd cheered.

"Oh Freddie," you thought. Since the release of their newest album, Freddie desperately wanted a dramatic entrance. You and Jim had arranged a setup with curtains so Freddie would have his entrance.

"Hey hey hey!!!" Freddie cheered, dancing and leaping across the stage. "Hammer to Fall!"

On cue, Brian jumped into action, along with Roger and John. You watched Roger, keeping the beat for the rest of them. Roger was incredible at setting the tempo and beat for the band. Without him, Freddie sang too fast, and Brian and John played off-tune and the wrong pace, and the show would easily be a disaster.

"We don't need no time at all," Freddie sang, waving his arms around. The noise of the crowd was so exhilarating. You smiled, and saw that Roger was looking at you. He smirked, but never missed a beat. He hammered the drums like his life depended on it, until the end of the song, which he quickly merged the tune into the next song.

You could make out the beat of "Killer Queen", one of your personal favourites. The words came to your mouth as Freddie began to sing.

"She keeps her Moët et Chandon in a pretty cabinet. Let them eat cake, she says, just like Marie Antoinette,"

Your hips swayed as you continued to belt out the words.

"She's a killer queen, gunpowder, gelatine. Dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind, any time."

You smiled. This is what you loved. The sound of the crowd cheering your boys on as you were devoured by each song that was played. You heard Brian's guitar solo, one of your favourites, come into key.

After only a few seconds, you noticed something seemed wrong. Something was wrong, because Rogers beats were faltering, but so were the boys. You began to panic. Was there a mistake? But before you could worry any more, the boys made a sleek transition into a new song. You smirked at Roger. This was part of his plan.

A few weeks earlier

"Roger, we let you put the song on the B-Side. No way in hell are we performing it!" Brian said to Roger, rolling his eyes. Roger had written a song about being in love with his car, which at the moment was his pride and joy.

You shook your head. So much drama on which songs to perform, what ones were on the album, who wrote what. The list went on and on. Why couldn't the boys just get along?

"With my hand on your grease gun? Quite subtle isn't it there Rog,"

"IT'S A METAPHOR BRIAN!" Roger yelled at the curly haired guitarist. You left the room to let the boys be boys and for them to handle it themselves.

"I don't understand Roger, what exactly are you doing with your car?" Deacy innocently stated. Roger spun around to face him.

"Not you too," Roger whined. "You're the only sane one hear - you can't turn on me!"

John shrugged, unfazed by the whole to-do.

Back to the concert.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh" Roger started. He had somehow convinced the rest of the band to let him play his song.

"The machine of a dream, such a clean machine," Roger sang. You were blown away with his voice. You knew he could sing, but this was different. His voice was so rusty, something that you always loved. He continued to play the drums so steadily, but managed to sing with not issue whatsoever.

"I'm in love with my car, got a feel for my automobile."

You sang the song with him. You knew the lyrics of the top of your head - Roger made sure to play this whenever he could.

Before you knew it, the boys had flown through most of their albums. You were, yet again, blown away with their performance, but you weren't surprised at all. You made your way backstage, following a crowd of journalists and photographers, itching for gossip. You wiggled your war through the them and found the dressing rooms. Pushing through the doors, you saw the boys. They all turned towards you with open arms as you congratulated them.

"You boys were fantastic! Those transitions are so smooth, all of you sang so beautifully and you played so well!"

The boys beamed at your comment. Freddie was the first to speak.

"Of course we were darling! Wouldn't anybody ever question my singing? Maybe Roger's but never mine," he chirped. The two of you laughed. You looked at Roger who rolled his eyes.

"First round of drinks are on me everybody," Brian said. You smiled, thanking him. Brian was the kindest soul around. He was so soft spoken and gentle, which was so different from Freddie, who was a big ball of energy.

You and the boys made it to the bar. Brian went and ordered the group their drinks from the bar as the rest of you sat down at a big booth that could probably fit 6 people comfortably. You sat on the inside, and Roger squeezed in beside you.

Brian soon came back carrying an armful of beers. He distributed them o all of you before sitting beside Freddie, who was opposite to both you and Roger. The 5 of you sat and downed your drinks relatively quickly.

You were listening to the boys chat about the show when you felt Rogers hand on your thigh. You looked over at him, but he made sure his expression didn't change while listening to the rest of the group talk. His hand moved farther up your thigh, giving gentle squeezes the whole time. You bit your lip to quiet your moans, but it became difficult when Roger slipped his hand into you panties, which were now soaked. You coughed, covering up and moan, and took a sip of your drink. You glared at Roger, hoping he would get the memo, but instead he plunged his fingers into you. You moaned, which earned you looks from the group, even Roger, who was acting oblivious to the situation.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Brian said with concern. You nodded, and right as you were about to speak, Roger circled your clit, which almost made you moan again.

"Yeah, just a bit of a stomach ache that's all," you answered, right before Roger plunged his fingers inside you an began pumping them aggressively. You felt your climax approaching, and after a few more thrusts of his fingers, your insides contracted and you came, rolling you eyes to the back of your head in the process. This earned you some funny looks from the boys, but there was no mention of it.

After a few more drinks, you decided it was time to leave. You didn't want Roger to have too much to drink, because you didn't want to deal with him in the morning.

"Well I thinks it's best if we go now, hey Roger?"

He starred at you an nodded. You felt your insides tighten. That man could make you cum without touching you. You said your goodbyes to the band, and the two of you walked out the door.

"What the hell was that Roger?" you said once you got outside.

He smirked. "What was what princess? I don't know what your talking about.

You huffed and started to walk away. You knew he'd come after you, and sure enough he did. He grabbed your hand and spun you around.

"Y/N I'm sorry if I hurt you, baby girl I love you, I'm sorry that I embarrassed you, I-I-I'm..." You broke him off by pressing you lips against his.

"Don't," you said. It started to rain, but neither of you cared. All you cared about was that moment. Roger held you in his arms as you kissed passionately. It wasn't all about aex after all. You really did love each other , and no ones was stopping you. The rain poured down as the two of you kissed on the side walk, only about 30 feet away from the bar the two of you had just left.

Inside the bar, the boys looked out the window at the two of you.

"Aww, that's adorable," John said, smiling.

"A bunch of cheeky bastards they are," Freddie grumbled.

"What are you talking about Fred?" Brian said, raising a brow.

"He fucking fingered her right in front of us dumbass!"

"Wait, what?!" Brian and John said in unison. They stared at Freddie, wondering if they had heard him correctly.

"You heard me!" Freddie hollered at the two of them. "They're rabbits I swear!"

Brian and John sat there in shock, before shaking there heads and going back to their seat.

AHHH! I know it's not great, because I didn't have much time, but hey, I tried! I'm slowly working on this book, but make sure you watch for the next book! Hoping to release it soon! It's a full one-shot collection, with the full Bohemian Rhapsody cast and Queen members! Please dm/comment requests - person, plot and style are needed! Thanks everyone for the support. xx

WE HIT #2 IN DRUMMER! Wow, Thank you everyone! I never expected anyone to read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 62
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
46.9K 1.5K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.3M 92K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
532K 17.3K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...