d a d d y || j. j k

By pinkseola_

"Hello, my name is Jeon Nico nice to meet you" "No need to explain, I get it now" "Who is Jeon Jungkook?" ... More

Intro
Website ?
Build
Mail
Nico
Flirt
Where
Want
Meet
Meeting
Don't
Human ?
Please
Yoongi
Hurt
Yoonie
Okay
Come
Away
Moving
Stop
Car
Picture bride
Japan
Pink !
Look
Juice
Irritates
Told
A/N
A/N
Puppy
Name
No
Sun
Girl
Baby
Baby ?
Pretty
Like
Travel
Plane
Wrist
Fractured
Woman
Woman pt.2
Home again
Secretary
Shot
News
Frozen
Nico
Broken
Home
Hurt
Tears
Nervous
Honeymoon
Crabs
Sick
Cup
Results
Excited
News
5 months
Baby shower
Pop
Like you
Jisoo
Glare
I love you
Zoo visit
Big brother
Baby sister
Apologize
Swing
Daddy's girl
Fathers day bonus
Extra bonus: pool day
|Epiloge|
Thank you
300k
new book !

Fit

5.9K 196 14
By pinkseola_

                                  Jungkook

"Daddy where are you going?" I look at Nico through the mirror and smile.

"I have to go out to work pumpkin. We all do, so I'm going to leave you with a friend of mine, he has a girlfriend that would love to meet you and play with you so don't worry you won't be here alone, you can take kookie with you too" I see her frown.

"No daddy don't go, I don't want you to go. I'll be lonely without you daddy. Please don't go" she pleads with her big puppy eyes.

I sigh as I finish tying my tie. I turn to her and wrap my arms around her small waist.

"Baby it'll only be for a few hours I promise I'll be back before you know it" I peck her lips.

She shakes her head, tears forming in her precious eyes.

"No daddy! Don't go!" She sniffles.

"Baby, I have to. You know daddy doesn't want to leave but he has to, I'm sorry beautiful. How about I bring you some snacks after I get out-"

"I don't want snacks! I want daddy to stay home!" She shouts while tears pour out of her eyes.

I start growing agitated with her persistence.

"Now Baby, don't shout at daddy" I say in a stern voice.

"I'll shout at daddy if I want to! Daddy needs to stay home with me!" She shouts again while plopping down in the fluffy white carpet of my room.

I groan.

"Nico-"

"Daddy doesn't love me!" She sobs loudly.

"Baby don't say that. Daddy loves you so much. Don't be unfair with me now sweetheart. You know I can't stay here with you, next time I'll-"

"No!"

"No?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

She shakes her head, hot tears still spilling out of her eyes.

"No!" She repeats huffing.

I nod poking my inner cheek with my tongue.

"Okay" I say calmly.

I go to her room and pack a backpack for her.

I grab kookie and put her pink leash on.

I walk back into my room.

"Get up Nico, I don't have time to deal with you're little fits today. You're going to sit in that car right now- and you better not cry or you'll get punished when we get home" i say angrily.

She glares at me as she gets up and snatches the backpack and leash from me.

She stomps her way downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 4.3K 30
[ Completed ] "Jin hyung is my everything " - Jeon jungkook " Jungkook I always loved you" - Kim seokjin 💜
670K 23K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
567K 28.3K 47
Im too lazy to write it now Started; 04.21.20 Ended; 06.08.20 highest rank; #2 in jinkook #1 in taejin
18.6K 675 10
"Sir?" "Call me daddy from now on." Bottom Joonie! Top Jimin! A/N: Please when reading, make sure to check the chapter numbers as it seems Wattpad i...