Bitches Broken Hearts/Billie...

By LePiMpP

You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Bi... More

IM SORRY LMAOOOOOO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

17.1K 373 1.6K
By LePiMpP

Iconic shister 😌 ^^^
This is where it gets interesting 👀

Time skip to restaurant

Billies POV
We were all eating at Ruth Chris when y/n spoke up. "Hey guys I know we were gonna go to the arcade, but Diego's throwing a party y'all wanna go", she said. "Hell yeah dude I'll take an invite to a party anyway", Isaac said. Everyone agreed that they wanted to go to the party. I haven't seen Diego in a while anyway so why not. We all headed out of the restaurant and loaded into the y/n's car. She had a nice ass car. We all headed to Diego's house to party it up. When we arrived to his mansion, we could hear the music blasting outside.

Y/n's POV
We all got out of the car and headed into Diego's mansion. His house smelled like straight up weed. His house was packed with people.

"Yo y/n, Billie, dani, twins, Ashley long time no see", Diego said walking up to us.

"Hey Diego", i said hugging him.

Diego hugged each of us before speaking again.

"Well since you're here turn the fuck up and I'll see y'all around", Diego said walking away into the crowd.

Everyone decided just to go do their own thing. The twins went to find some girls, Ashley instantly left with some dude she met, and Dani and Billie stayed together, and chatted it up with some friends. I on the other hand went straight to the bar. I got me a drink and turned when I bumped into somebody.

"Omg Jah long time no see how are you", I said hugging jah.

" what's good vro I haven't seen you in a while i missed you", jah said smiling.

"Nothing bro Diego invited me here, and I came with Dani, Billie, the twins, and Ashley", I said.

" yeah I've already saw them tonight, anyways you wanna dance", jah asked me out of nowhere.

We headed our way to the dance floor, and started dancing to the songs. We danced together for another hour until a twerking song came on.

"OMG this my shit", I said dancing.

At this point I had a few more drinks and I was out of it. I started to twerk on jah, while he guided my hips. Jah also was drunk too. The song ended and a slower song came on.

I put my arms around jah's neck and he put his arms around my waist. We were both staring into each other's eyes drunkenly. He started to lean in, and all of a sudden his lips were pressed against mine. His lips were soft and plump. That one kiss turned into a heated make out session. We finally pulled away gasping for air. He smiled down at me, and we started to dance again.

Billies POV
Me and Danielle were sitting on the couch with our friends Michael and ski. From where I was siting, I saw y/n on the dance floor with jah. I wish that was me with y/n. I sat and watched y/n dance with jah, and I couldn't help but to be sad.

Why does she not like me back? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I see jah and y/n making out on the dance floor. It felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. Before tears came out of my eyes I turned to see dani give me a sympathetic look. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to cry, leaving dani screaming my name.

Why does y/n not like me ?

Y/n's POV
A few minutes went by and jah had to leave. The twins and Ashley also went home, leaving Billie, Danielle, and I still at the party. We said our goodbyes and this other guy came up to me.

"Hey beautiful ", he said with a grin.

I didn't want to talk right now I wanted to find Billie and Danielle because I knew I was to drunk to drive myself home.

"Hey I have to go i don't really want to talk right now", I said drunkenly annoyed.

I walked away from the dance floor and into the hallway where the bathroom was. This guy kept following me and I wanted him to leave me alone.

"Can y-you stop f-following me please", I said.

"No I'm not leaving you alone until I get what I want from you sexy", the guy said backing me in a corner.

"W-what are you doing", I asked scared and drunk.

I ran into the wall and the guy pushed himself against me blocking me getting away. I tried my best to fight him off, but I was too drunk and weak to get him off. He started to kiss my neck and I did the only thing I could think of... scream.

"AHHHHHH H-HELPPPPPP"

Billies POV
I was sobbing in the bathroom stall about what I just saw. Y/n kissing someone else makes me sad , and she's not even mine. My sobbing comes to a stop when I hear a scream come from outside the bathroom. It sounded just like  y/n. I quickly wipe away my tears so it looks like I wasn't crying.

I run out the bathroom to see a dude kissing on y/n, and her trying to get away. No one, and I mean no one is gonna put their hands on her.

"YO DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OFF OF HER", I yell bolting towards the dude.

Y/n was still trying to get him off of her. I pull the guy from the back of his shirt, and dropped him to the ground. I instantly start punching the dude in the face repeatedly, making him bleed. The guy was already unconscious, but I was already mad from him assaulting her, and with my sadness from earlier, why not I did need a punching bag.

"BILLIE STOP THATS ENOUGH", dani said running up to me and trying to pull me off.

"NO DANIELLE HE PUT HIS HANDS ON HER IM NOT LETTING THAT SHIT FLY", I screamed still punching him.

"BILLIE IM OKAY NOW YOU CAN STOP", y/n yelled concerned.

"NO HE PUT-". I was cut of when I was pulled off of the unconscious guy by dani and y/n. "

"Billie look I'm okay now calm down look. I'm here I'm fine see", y/n said grabbing my face trying to calm me down.

I took a deep breath and calmed down for y/n's sake. I did notice she was drunk right now tho.

Y/n's POV
I finally got Billie to calm down. All of a sudden I started to feel lightheaded. I think I drank too much alcohol. Out of nowhere I dropped to the floor. I could hear Billie and Danielle screaming and shaking me before i passed out.

I woke up with a pounding headache, and the dim sun peeking through the blinds, and in my eyes. I look around my surroundings and I'm in a red lit room I don't recognize. I look to my left to see an Advil and a water sat out for me on the dresser.

I turned to my other side to see a body next to me, their blue hair sprawled out on their face, and their arm around me. Billie? Am I in Billies room in her house? What happened last night?

I sit up in the bed and gulp down the water and pill, to notice I'm in someone else's clothing. It was one of Billie's big shirts, and some sweats.

"Well good morning", Billie said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Billie how did I end up in your house, and where's Danielle", I said confused.

"Well after you passed out I got your keys, and dropped dani off at her house then since I didn't know where you live, I brought you too my house instead and your clothes got ruined so I put you in some of my clothes, and laid you down in my bed and here we are right now", Billie said.

At that moment it came back to me. Last night I got assaulted and Billie beat the shit out of the guy, and I passed out after. The flashback made me smile, and I jumped into billies arms.

"Thank you Billie for saving me last night I don't know what I would've did if you didn't save me I appreciate you so much", i said hugging Billie tight.

"You're welcome mamas I'm glad I saved you from that douche that could've went way more downhill if I hadn't saw that. just please mamas promise me you'll slow down on the liquor even though were no supposed to drink.I care about you so much and don't want to see you get hurt", Billie said still embracing me in a hug.

Billie calling me mamas made me feel all happy inside. I love it when I get called mamas, but Billie made it feel special.

"I promise I'm sorry bil", I said pulling away from the hug.

I looked into Billie's beautiful ocean eyes. Every time I did I got lost in a trance. I wanted to kiss Billie so bad but Billie is straight, and I didn't want to mess up our friendship if she didn't like it.

"I- um can you take you home if you want me too", Billie said breaking the tension.

"Yes please", I said still hungover.

"Just tell me the directions and I'll drive your car to your house. then Uber my way to go pick up my car from the twins house, and um keep the clothes", Billie said chuckling.

We headed outside to my car.

We both got into my car, and I showed Billie how to get to my house. When we arrived Billie put my car into the garage, and embraced me in a huge hug.

" My Uber's here I gotta go I see you another time", Billie said getting in her Uber disappearing from my sight.

I walk into my house and plop onto my couch, and turn on the t.v.  I turn on some stranger things and binge watch season 2.

Billies POV
I had finally got my car and got back to my house. I had to rush because me and finneas had planned on writing a song since I had some inspiration. I had currently been in finneas's room for three hours now. We had gotten most of the song done but I couldn't think on how to end it.

"Hey it's alright we'll finish the song another day just try and figure out the lyrics for the end and you'll be set no rush", finneas said.

I walked out of his room and back into my room. I turned on the red light, and grabbed my guitar sitting on my bed. I strummed the keys trying to find some more inspiration. In my mind all I was thinking about was y/n.

She could give me some inspiration, and she can sing. Every day that goes by I gain stronger feelings for her. I couldn't hide it anymore so I guess I'll invite her over.

Y/n's POV
I had just woken up from a dream about Billie. It was weird because why was I dreaming about Billie? I had a dream where we were married. All day since I left her house I've been thinking about Billie. I've been in denial for the longest, but I've figured it out... I have a crush on Billie Eilish.

Yes I have a crush on her and I've just realized it, and all the butterflies she gives me. I don't care if she's straight I'll still like her regardless. I was pulled out of my thoughts with a notification from my Instagram....

Wherearetheavocados
Hey y/n are you busy ?

2004 words
What will happen next chapter 🤔👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 478 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
42.4K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved ๐Ÿฅฐ- #...
152K 6.1K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
81.5K 1.9K 41
This is one of my first books so there's a lot of errors, so when you read this i don't wanna hear shit.๐Ÿ˜ญ This story tells how a girl named Tessa fa...