Heart Made Of Glass {Kim Taeh...

Von Lyherr__

°°°°3RD PLACE IN THE KIM TAEHYUNG FANFICTION OF HEARTBEAT AWARDS°°°° Shattered hearts....Shards of glass... ... Mehr

1: The Accident
2: Goodbyes are painful
3: Happiness from the darkness
4: A Great Day
5: The Silence Before the Storm
6: That Voice
7: It was not just a dream
8: The Party
9: Bleeding heart
10: Situations know how to take turn
11: Revelations
13:I have a lot to get used to
14: Should I start everything from beginning?
15: Just wanted to talk
16: Nine is Fine
17: Its not easy to let go of the past
18: Fix her
19: Don't let me down
20: Satisfaction
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!
21: Run
22: Heart attack
23: Prove
24: Meant to be that way
25: Broken
26: Something is not right
27: Jealousy
28: Untold Love and Dilemma
29: Call it what you want
30: Who was I to you?
30: Not bargained for this mishap
31: Love the Way you Lie
32: Areumin
33: Crying in the Club
34: Season of love
35: The Unforeseen Veracity
36:She lost hers,I lost mine
37: You shouldn't complain when it comes to me
38: I found my lost piece
39: That's what hurt the most
40: The beginning of the entire story
41: A Level Up!
42: Surprise!
43: Burn the Stage
FINAALLLYYY
44: Scenery

12: Can't fall for you

1.1K 69 4
Von Lyherr__

Y/N  POV

"I am tired....ahh...no....no more....."

Jimin plops himself on the couch....and was breathing heavily....

"Yaa! It was fun!" I smiled...heaving the same way as Jimin....

"So...you feel relieved right Y/N?"

"I do...I do....I feel relieved a LOT!"

"BUT HEY! I AM HUNGRY! Y/N'S HAPPY NOW BUT WHAT ABOUT MY LOVELY STOMACH?!! ITS YEARNING FOR FOOD!"

"Hyung...*sigh* when aren't you hungry...? You eat all day...."

"WHAAAAHHHAAATT?!!?? YOU PIG WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY "I EAT ALL DAY" ?!?? EVERY TIME I GLANCE AT YOU...YOU ARE THE ONE ALWAYS EATING SOMETHING..... " Jin defends himself making an "O" by his lips and eyes wide....

...Silliness mode activated...

While the oldest and the youngest were bickering with each other....we the other eight guys were tearing up in laughter....

"Guys GUYS!!! Shut down now... I bet we all are hungry... Wait here I will go get some food for you all..."

With that I left for the kitchen....

I grabbed 10 cups of ramen as it was the only thing for the hungry babies...they won't give me time for anything else... So better be it....

I was waiting for the water to boil...when someone spoke behind me...

"So this was the reason you did not accept my heart?"

I was startled with the voice as I turned around with a jerk...and after I discovered who it was.....my face fell...
His dark beautiful eyes were gazing every inch of my face...as if he has no wall in front of him which would prevent him from seeing through me...

I felt my cheeks turning hot red by the way his gaze was burning on me....but somehow I managed to open my mouth letting out a sigh,

"To be honest... Yes...this was the only reason why I....did not accept your proposal....cause during that time I was too broken....hope you understand.... "

"And now? What bout now? Can you not at least----"

"Yoongi....please....you know my present situation...please don't burden me anymore....and above that...i know you like someone else....so please...I can't fall for you....."

Listening to me....Yoongi looked down and with an understanding nod he said,"okay...i won't ever ask for it again..I am sorry if I burdened you with something useless....I hope this conversation won't affect our friendship.."

I am sure my words were arrows that pierced his heart into two halves or more than that.....but I just can't help it for now...
First I will have to know if Taehyung really loves Mina...if he really do not remember me....if its really just a....one-sided love....

"Its okay..." I reply with a smile....."O-OWW!!! WATER'S DONE...Yoongi do one thing....Call those babies and tell them to settle in the table...I will be up soon!!!"

"ALL MY HYUNGS AND MY BABIES... GET TO THE TABLE...SNACK'S GONNA BE SERVED RIGHT AWAY..."

"HEY! Whom did you call A BABY?" I hear Areum raise her voice....

"Well one technically  should call a baby, baby only...right?"

But before Areum could reply something.... A dork interrupts...

"FOOODDD!!!!! I SMELL FOOOOOD~~~!!!!" Jin appears pretending to melt in the name of his love...FOOD! Well...no compromise with food though..!

"Wah! You never act so lovey dovey when you are with me huh....?!" Jaehee arches one of her eyebrows and asks with a questioning look....

"Well nothing's as lovely... as Pretty... as beautiful... and hot...and delicious and luscious... As..." Jin continues looking romantically at Jaehee....

"As??" Jaehee asks...expecting to hear her boyfriend appreciate her but as soon as she realises what Jin said...her face went all RED! yass! "RED"

"AS FOOD!!! OBVIOUSLY MY LIFE!! FOOD!!! DUH!" 

"What the fuck?!  Did you simply dump your girlfriend above your lovely food?! How much more mean can ya be?" Namjoon chuckles and asks teasing Jin...

"Hyung you are very no fun! You dumped my sister badly... J-Pope shall never forgive you...."

"So my dear boyfriend...--"

Everyone of us shift our eyes to Jaehee....who held up the expression which screamed,
"Wait till I tell you what it is...I am proud of my words let me tell you..."

"You aren't gonna have dinner with me anymore...." Jaehee declares her eyebrows up...and a wicked smile drawn on her face....

"And whenever you are gonna want food from me be rest assure that I am gonna red line your name in the DEATH LIST!"

"Huh?! But bab--"

"SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU DOUCHEBAG!"

We all started crying for laughing so hard seeing how our "cute" couple bicker with each other....

"But baby...believe me..I just joked..."

"I consider a guy as an "ASSHOLE" who treats his girlfriend like this...."

"I love you~~"

"Prove it!!"

"Okay...I will..get up..."

"Oh now you're gonna throw me?! Or ACTUALLY dig out the earth to dump me?!"

"Wait and watch...get up..."

We all pursed our lips together.. Not knowing what was happening.... Jin was dead serious....

Jaehee followed Jin's words and believe me the next moment.. I found myself and the girls screaming at the top of our lungs...Me and Areum clinging on to each other while clapping our hands and the guys went," OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO"

Jin KISSED Jaehee!!!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!!!!
HA! COUPLE GOALS!

After they got apart Jaehee's face turned feverishly red and Jin was grinning at her stupidly.... As stupid as he can ever be...

"DAMN IT JAEHEE...HE LOVES YOU!!!!" Yoongi explodes...

"Oww Jaehee's face!!! I am crying you know!" Jihyun exclaims...

"I am sure we are in a K-drama...not to lie...." Jimin states...

"Oh even you started watching them? Great job babe!" Areum shows a thumbs up....

"Oh ho Jimin do you watch it with your love by your side...or alone?"

"I watch it with that coconut head..." Jimin being the MOST INNOCENT PERSON EVER TO BE BORN ON EARTH....points to Jungkook beside him...

"Well I am watching Producer these days...that's my favourite.....IU~~~"

We all were talking about random stuffs and joking around when my eyes fell  upon Areum....she was deep in thought and seemed as if she was....angry, scared and...confused of something?

"Whatsup? Everything's a'right?"

"Yeah I am fine don't worry...uhh...Jin, Jaehee,  Namjoon and Jihyun...can ya'al follow me for once...I had to tell you something... Y/N I'll be back! Love you!"

"Yeah yeah..."

Ayy?! Wae all of a sudden...?!

We all looked at each other....but then decided to continue where we stopped....

Areum POV

I lead them to the backyard of Y/N's house where I can talk to them without anyone knowing....

"What happened babe? You called us here...?!" Jimin the confused-ever puppy asks looking around....

"Well....its...Taehyung's b'day coming....We all will have to be there and...you know what I mean...we all have to kinda hug him or shake hands with him and etcetera etcetera.... For the broadcast...."

"We didn't even know him properly and how come you know his "birthday" by now?!" Jin asks....

"I was surfing through Instagram...I found one of his pictures and as I went to his own account.... He's birthday along with the year was given...so yeah...I got it from there..."

"That's all fine...but what's the point of calling us here separately?!"

"Didn't you understand what's gonna happen of she gets to know that she has to " hug" him in front of the camera?! A friendly hug or whatever.... Even asking her to approach him is difficult as heck...I swear she's gonna freak out..."

"Uh oh...that's kinda...difficult for Y/N to accept..." Jihyun says as a matter-of-fact...

" Exactly..."

"Well Areum when is his b'day?! Lets chalk out a plan or something...."

"Yeah..his birthday is on 30th December.... Exactly 2 months from now..."

"So Taehyung and I...we share the same month..."

"Idiot! Don't think about that now...at least.. Not now..." Jaehee smacks hard at the back of Jin's head...

"Ouch! You didn't require to hit me for that!!"

"So guys firstly-----"

"You all don't need to chalk out anything... I will face him...its his birthday coming right after two months isn't it?...I will obviously do whatever I should...as a sunbae...don't worry..I will be fine....after all..I should not forget who I am..."

Shit...she really heard everything?! Damn you Areum!!

I shut my eyes tight turning my head around....

"Uh-hm....Y/N you....heard everything?" Jimin asks stuttering on the way...

"I have rabbit ears...what do you expect?!" She says in a playful manner making me smile.... She's cute...as always...

"Ugh! You guys think a lot bout me...people can't know about the past relationship between me and Tae...don't you think its gonna be really striking if this Y/N won't be present on the birthday of the new member of BTS...?? TADA! And there you are...the rumors gonna go on and on and on...again have broadcasts... Again "SHOW THE WORLD" you have got nothing between You and Taehyung...and many more shits...." she says as a matter of fact....

"Yeah...I think...Y/N's right... Let's not get it complicated....if she says she can...let us allow....well yeah keeping in mind that YOU CAN...right Y/N?"

"Absolutely.... Now let's get back...? I feel Cold...geez how did you all even manage to come out of my comfortable warm house..." Y/N says rubbing her arms and elbows....

"Okay guys you go...I and Areum will be back..."

"HEY! What are you two up to again?

" I said I will be back within FIVE MINUTES....mark my words..ONLY.FIVE.MINUTES."

With that everyone leaves leaving me and Jihyun behind....
Jihyun turns to face me and her first question made me choke on my own saliva.....

"What's going on between Y/N and Yoongi?
You know it...right Areum?" 

My eyes widened at her question....I was stunned for a minute as I had nothing to say on this.... Yes its true there is a story about Y/N and Yoongi but I...just can't... Let her know...I am forbidden to open my mouth....

Sorry Jihyun...the right time will definitely come when you will get to know everything... But not now please....

"Uh-hmm....well-" I start putting up a casual personality.... "-w-whatever you know about them...i-is the same that I know-w....y-yeahh...."

"Are you sure nothing's going in between them?"

"Absolutely... By the way tell me..what makes you THINK that there is something going on between them?"

"I heard them talking....I heard Yoongi asking for the reason why Y/N did not accept him....I heard her denying his propo----"

"You cow! You got it all wrong!! We all know the way he looks at you....even I HAVE A BOYFRIEND..!!" I say with an annoyed expression....

"So there's nothing between them....they are...not a...thing...?!"

I close my eyes and say, "For the hundredth time...There's.nothing. between.them.... Now can we go inside?"

"Ah...yeah...okay let's go...."

Luck was with me this time that's why she did ask me questions anymore....
Maybe it was only for this day...only this day...I need to talk to Y/N as soon as possible....she needs to be careful...

To be continued...

Anneyang luvs!

What do you think happened between Y/N and Yoongi?

Vote.

Comment.

Have a nice day!💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

205K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
36.8K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) If you were given a second chance would you accept it? Well as much as I didn't want this second chance it was given to me. I wanted to be done...
39.5K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
769K 31.4K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 𝗮...