You're my Destiny - A iCarly...

By fanfictionaddict2

Dedicated to @SilverBeams Cover made by @randys_sidechick More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Help!!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

258 14 10
By fanfictionaddict2

Sam's POV

"Oh my god." Freddie gasped. "Do you like Beck?!"

"What?!" I asked shocked. "No!"

Freddie gave me a look.

"Frednub, I swear I don't like him!"

"Then why did you look at him?"

I frown, but tell him.

"We have a surprise planned for you. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise until you had to go and ruin it!" I exclaim frustrated.

Freddie's mouth dropped open, and he slowly backed away from me, and went to join the group.

"So we're staying at Seaside Dreams Resort," Freddie told Cat after he rejoined the group.

"Ooh! What if you had a dream about the seaside? Would make a resort?" Cat asked thoughtfully.

Jade rolled her eyes before calmly explaining this to Cat.

"Oh no!" Cat whimpered. "Does this mean I will never dream about the seaside?!"

"I give up!" Jade exclaimed with frustration throwing her hands up in the air.

Carly laughed, and before long, everybody was laughing with her.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Cat cried.

"OK! Everybody, let's go outside. Beck and André are waiting for us in Beck's RV." Tori said.

I grabbed my stuff, and Cat helped Carly.

We walked outside, and there was an RV trailer hooked up to a truck.

"Hey, guys!" Beck yelled to us over the airport noises.

Suddenly, this police officer dude came up to them and said it was drop off only.

I tossed my bags to Freddie, who leaned out of the way, and Tori caught them.

"Please don't judo flip him!" Freddie whined, sounding horrified.

"I'm not. Load up while I deal with this interference."

I marched toward the police officer dude, my black combat boots hitting the concrete.

The police officer dude doesn't look much older than me, which I can use to my advantage.

"Oh god." I hear Freddie gulp and start tossing things into the RV.

"Well?" the officer demands. "Are you and your friends gonna leave?"

"Yeah, yeah," I say casually, locking him in my gaze.

Time to see if this will actually work. And if it does, I will see if Freddie likes me....or not. I have a feeling he does.

"You have nice eyes," he tells me, and I blush.

I quickly turn around and see Tori lugging a huge suitcase into the RV, and Cat sits on a suitcase by her licking a lollypop, and swinging her legs like a little kid.

The officer's eyes harden.

"Young girl, I'm gonna give you to the count of three to get you-" I cut him off by seizing his head, and pressed my lips to his.

I hear a loud gasp and a thunk behind me.

I quickly let go and knee him where no man wants a knee, and he crumples to the ground.

I walk away with my head high and pick up the heavy suitcase that Freddie dropped with one arm.

Once we finish packing, André and Tori climb into the truck.

We sit in a circle in Beck's RV, and Jade pulls up the spreadsheet on her computer.

"Ok, listen up or you'll lose something that is attached to you."

Carly visibly shudders and I smirk.

"So we'll let you guys settle into your hotel, and tomorrow, we are gonna have a surprise for you, bring swim clothes, and something to change into, Sunday, we have another surprise, wear something nice, and Monday thru Friday, y'all can be temporary students at Hollywood Arts."

Carly and Freddie shared a look.

"Um, we actually have to leave earlier," Carly said quietly.

"What?!" I rounded on her. "We can't!"

Carly smiled sadly. "We have to! I.. uh... Dad is visiting. That's right! My dad will be in Seattle."

I gasp.

"Really? I'm so happy for you!" I say with happiness for my best friend.

"So... you're coming back with us?" she asks hopefully.

What is wrong with her? Can't she think about something else than herself for more than 30 seconds?

"Okay! Let's-" Beck begins but the RV stops.

"Oh my gosh! We are at the place where I will dream about the seaside!" Cat sings happily, skipping out of the RV.

We enter the lobby and is beautiful.

Carly goes over to check us in while I stare in amazement around the lobby.

A couple minutes later, Carly returns with our room keys.

As we head toward the elevator, Carly tells us she got us two suites.

"No way, really?" Freddie exclaims.

"Yeah! The lady recognized me as the host of iCarly."

"You mean co-host?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Yeah, whatever."

I frown and walk towards the adjacent suites at the end of the hallway.

"Spencer should be arriving here soon. He'll be in my room."

My eyes widen.

"Wait, I have to sleep with Fredbag?" I asked horrified.

Carly ignores me before skipping into her suite, with Cat, Tori, André, Beck, and Jade following behind.

I roll my eyes, and follow Freddie into the suite that we have to share, and holey fat cakes!

Bedroom:

Bathroom:

Living Area Space:

Kitchen:

Porch:

My jaw drops, and Freddie puts a finger on my chin, closing my mouth.

"Chin up princess." he chuckles.

I blush than freak the freakout.

Since when have I gone soft? I'm supposed to be the person that everybody looks up to defend them, or ask to hurt other people, and I just blushed because Frednub called me princess?

Carly bursts in, with Cat following close behind.

"Oh my gosh!" Carly exclaims, running from room to room in amazement. "You guys are super duper lucky to be in this suite!"

I walk toward the refrigerator and throw the door open.

"Oh my gosh! They left a welcome basket with Canadian fat cakes! Holey chiz! Here Freddie, have one!" I say before I can stop myself.

Everybody looks at me strangely.

"What?" I say defensively.

"Your shared your fat cakes," Cat said aloud. 

"You never do that," Tori says.

"Last time I tried to get one from you, you flipped me over and tossed me down the hall," Carly says wincing at the memory of that incident.

I shrug and continue stuffing my face with the heavenly angels.

After everybody clears out, I decide to clean myself up. I grab my pajamas, and head into the shower.

Freddie's POV

So when Sam goes into the shower, I recline onto the bed that we have to share. As I lean into it, Sam's bag opens up and a bunch of stuff falls out. I start putting everything back, but something catches my eye. A purple journal the reads Diary. 

Should I read it? It could maybe tell me why she is acting so weird. It can also tell me if she even loves me back. But, what if she catches me? She'll never forgive me, and that would be an invasion of her privacy.

What should I do?

So you, the readers will decide.

Comment if you want him to read her diary, or not to read her diary, and the one with most comments by next week, I will do.

xoxo

fanfictionaddict2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...