SSBook

By TheDoryWriter

DISCLAIMER: There will be no haters. There will be NO ONE who is rude and disrespects other members. Read the... More

Beginning
The start of the conversation
Welcome to 10K.
Birthdays!
March 8 & 9, 2019
SSBictionary
MUST READ PROS, CONS, AND RULES!
Fazzaddy/Fazzy/Fazad/Chipmunk
A World That Is No More
WRITING CONTEST INFO & RULES

Another 10K

319 21 19
By TheDoryWriter

My bishes.

We did it.

On this day in history, February 10, 2019, the SSB has reached 10K on here.

Around a month ago, we reached 10K on The Cellphone Swap and decided to bring it here. Our goal was to reach 10K, and then on.

And can you guess what we did?

We reached forking 10K about a month later.

My bishes! I'm getting emotional! We need to make these days special holidays that all of Wattpad celebrates and eventually the world! Everyone will know of the almighty SSB and its founding bishes!

I love you all so much and can't wait to reach 100K with you all. 💖🤗

   Best regards in life,
     Fishie 💖🐠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 87.9K 26
When Vika gets kicked out of her flat, she moves in with her friend under one condition--she must babysit Cleo--the friend's best man's cat! She does...
1.3M 41.7K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...
2.7M 109K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
1.7M 65.2K 52
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...