cunfused love

Od Rhyrhy_

Více

charecters
the drama starts
what just happened

the begining

4 0 0
Od Rhyrhy_

Ryan's p.o.v

    well today is the first day of 7th grade and I'm really excited because I get to see my best friend.

   when I got there the asphalt was crowded and I couldn't find anyone I know :( ,I walked into the small group in the corner and sure enough I found a friend."Izzy!!!I haven't Sean you in forever!!!" I yelled. "Rhyan!!!!!" she yelled back,I was so distracted looking around the group that I didn't notice a boy walk behind me.I felt a tap on my shoulder,when I turned around I saw Nathan.I really wanted to scream but I kept it in best I could XD ,I couldn't believe I actually saw him!!! "hey Rhyan." he said with a week smile "hey" I answered with a half smile.Then Izzy came up to us and with a disgusted look said "Nathan" ,Nathan being the smart ass he is fired back with"oh I'm sorry I don't speak monkey!" I almost felt bad for laughing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Out of Control Od AGPEEX

Literatura faktu

19.4K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
14.4K 1.1K 32
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
11K 1.1K 26
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි
190K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...