Editing my Suicide Note

Autorstwa Feather-senpai

Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six || The end.

Chapter Twenty-One

7.3K 317 420
Autorstwa Feather-senpai

the long awaited chapter

okay sorry for bullshitting these last few chapters, I'm getting onto the butt stuff and everything in THIS chapter, okay? alright.

Je t'aime gars.

<3

-Eren's POV-

"Petra, watch out!" I laughed as she crashed into a tree, getting tangled upside down and hanging, giggling. Landing on the branch abover her, I started untangling her, Levi making his way up the tree to catch her as she fell to the ground.

"Oops! Thanks, you two!" she called, speeding off to catch up with Erwin. Sasha flew past us, Connie trailing behind her, laughing, and we started chasing after them.

"This is fun, right, Levi?" I asked, looking over at him, and I almost dropped in shock. His eyes were wide open, a grin plastered on his face as he flew through the trees, elated. Landing and sitting on a tree branch, he pulled me over, his windblown hair settling as I landed next to him.

"I forgot how amazing it felt to fly," he sighed, looking out over the massive forest, and it wasn't long until out silent moment was interupted.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD NO!"

A call echoed through the trees, and Levi and I raced after it, only to find Connie leaning against a boulder, laughing his ass off. As we looked up to see one of Hanji's stupid titan dummies, Sasha was screaming, squeezing the life out of me.

"EEEEEREN! KILLLL IT!" she squealed, and I sighed, pushing her off of me.

"Sasha, it's not real. Besides, can you really not deal with a titan?" I asked as she plopped on the ground, wiping tears from her eyes.

"They're scary. They always were," she sniffed, and I sighed.

"Well, if you're not being murdered with a rusty spoon, we're out."

Levi and I left without a sound, Levi snickering and we flew together, the wind curling around us and the zipping sound of the 3DMG snipping through the soft hush of wind against the leaves. Sunlight filtered through the roof of green towering above us, dust specs caught in its rays, and as Levi passed through the ray, his smile could rival the shine of the light.

The crunching of fallen foliage under our feet met up with that of Mikasa's and Annie's as we walked back to the castle, hushed conversation making up the words that were lost. The feeling that could not be caught in a sentence, or a paragraph.

It would take and entire book to capture just one moment from then, and maybe a hundred more to frame Levi's smile.

The grin still was a ghost on his face, his eyes wild as he ran a hand through his hair, leaning up against the stone wall as everyone gathered outside.

"Thanks, everyone," he said once Marco and Armin had got back, Jean pouting, left out. Levi's voice still had an air of freedom around it, like he stil was caught in the past. Once we had changed back into our clothes and Levi had recieved his gift from everyone- a new laptop for work- we were ready to leave.

"Well, we best be going," I told him, dragging him away from everyone as I gazed up at the melted sky, lazy clouds drifting over the variety of colours, faint stars popping their way in, preparing for the darkness.

"Bye, everyone, thanks!" he called, clutching the gift bag tight to his chest as he started wandering along next to me, until we piled until Hanji's car.

"Glad you liked it, Levi!" Hanji laughed as she brashly crashed through the streets. "Eren here worked hard setting it up for you!"
"I really loved it. Thanks so much," he sighed as we got out, waving goodbye to the car, which had already sped halfway down the street, as I was waiting for the car to hit eighty-eight miles per hour and dissapear, leaving firey skid marks on the asphalt. Unfortunately, Hanji didn't dissapear into 1955, and the only skid marks were ugly black ones when she made an illegal U-turn.

And then I rushed up to the apartment room to get ready.

-Levi's POV-

Eren rushed off, giggling under his breath, and I sighed, slinging the gift bag against my back. Something told me to take my time getting up to the apartment, so I looked up at the sky, which was starting to become crowded with dark clouds. Not long after, angelic flakes started floating down, crystalline structures piling up on the ground.

"Mommy, look, it's snowing!" a kid squealed, tugging on the hem of his mother's coat, and she laughed, her breath puffing out into the winter's air.

"I know, I know," she sighed, looking up at the sky.

"Hey, mommy, do you think Daddy's going to come home for Christmas?"

"Maybe, if we keep our hopes up."

As the two walked past, I sighed, leaning up against the wall. Neon red and green lights shone across the streets and people rushed past, last minute gifts in fancy bags and red noses feebly covered by scarves. Once enough time had passed, I walked into the apartment, the warmth brushing over the cold spots on my face, a stinging running through my veins.

The apartment door creaked open and I looked in to find Eren, sitting on the couch. Of course, that was the only thing that was normal.

His attire, on the other hand, was far from it.

A maid's dress, complete with frills and ribbons galore. He blushed as I walked in, peeking up at me, and smiling, standing up weakly.

"H-Happy birthday," he stuttered as I set the bag on the table.

"Did you really think- like, really fucking think- that I wanted to do something like that?" I asked, an edge in my voice as I looked up at him, and he took a step back, pressing up against the wall.

"W-Well, you said t-that y-"

He was cut off with a yelp as I slammed my hand on the wall behind him, and he shrunk, but I picked his chin up with my free hand.

"Of course I did," I laughed, then pressed my lips to his, sliding my tounge into his mouth, then I moved down to his neck, and he gasped as I bit down to leave a mark.

-Smut warning-

"L-Levi!"

"You're wearing too much," I commented, pulling the dress over his head in one swipe, revealing his naked body, and I started to unbutton the waistcoat I was wearing, but Eren pushed me down on the couch, his fingers numbly messing with the buttons. I sighed as he slipped my shirt off, trailing butterfly kisses down my chest, his warm hands pressing up against my cold sides, wandering down to the top of my pants.

"May I?" he asked, starting to unbutton the pants, and I nodded. He slipped them off, then brought a hand down to the band of my briefs.

I pulled them off, revealing the erection that had been pressing against the fabric, and Eren wasted no time getting to work, immediately taking me whole in his mouth.

He choked a bit, but only kept sucking, his tounge wrapping around the base of my member, and as I started to leak precum, he popped off, using the tips of his fingers to tease me. I gasped as he climbed on top of me and positioned himself on top of my leaking member.

"E-Eren, are you sure you can do this?" I asked, his flustered face concerning me, and he slowly opened his squeezed shut eyes.

"For you, of course I can," he replied, then eased down onto me, and I threw my head back, nails gripping into the fabric of the couch. He was so tight, and I was surprised he could even manange to get past the tip, but he did. No preperation or anything. Then, placing his hands on my chest and lifting up his hips, he rode up and down, causing me to gasp.

"Eren!" I moaned, and he started going faster, and I angled myself so as he came down, I hit his prostate, and he screamed.

We continued on like this, his fingers dragging against my skin, my hands on his sides, the sound of our voices filling the room.

"E-Eren, I'm about to," I started, but I could finish as he quickly started going faster and clumsier, and I came inside of him, and he shot onto my chest. He collapsed against the arm of the couch, panting.

"I love you," I sighed, and he groaned in reply. "Looks like we'll need a shower."

Wrapping an arm under his legs and one against his back, I picked him up.

"How about we take one together?"

-Smut/Chapter over-

Hey guys

it's finally here

hope you like it

I made a really fucking bad decision to listen to the Code Geass music while watching this because ALL OF THE FUCKING FEELS CAME BACK

I STARTED CRYING AND SHIT

BECAUSE SUZALULU
AND NO

CODE GEASS RUINED MY EMOTIONS I CAN HARDLY GO A FUCKING DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT AND STUFF AND I USUALLY BREAK DOWN AND CRY
WHY
well at least ereri is here and alive and well

love you guys

see you next time

oh and one more thing

I seriously think that Levi calls his dick 'little captain' okay?

that's it

bye

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC