HONEYGUTCHEERIOS

By adrifts

WE ARE SCARS. | KI , 2019 More

prologue 2 ur death
the building with scars
blue screen of death
the beast
seesaw ghosts
king of the morgue
i. ode 2 u
ii. SILVERSHOT WOUNDS
7up tears!
honey poison demises
honeygutcheerios.
a murderous interlude
the garden
iv. excerpt from ███
tick tock
devour
equilibrium
v. found_file_03
vi. broadcast: 1941
garden of sinners
wheel of fortune!
vii. oh honey
no flowers 4 u
interlude 2 death
gas mask angel
seven rotten wonders
KILL UR DOUBLE
the star.
MAKE IT HURT LIKE HELL
have you seen me?
craigslist
not for the faint of heart
vii.
epilogue 2 ur life

iii. 020701

160 21 14
By adrifts

he is something neon in the works. a glowing diner sign which doesn't know whether to open or close. a mind with words and a mouth—a mouth, which has dabbled in the arts of existence and weeping willow trees in hollow swamps—that says nothing, but everything simultaneously.

surrounded by miasmas of gasoline breaths and carpets that haven't been washed for years, he smells like october breezes, end of september mornings. he has a mother that smells like spring, so maybe scents from seasons run in the family. his father had smelled like summer (but he hates summer now – burning rays and melting grape popsicles, bloody blushing knees and chlorine flooded eyes; a perfect mix for a perfect summer) with coppery cologne. no one knew what winter smelled like. (corpses, crows, disinfected wipes).

the woman on the top floor with crystal balls for eyes and thinks tying a butterfly's wing above your bed will get rid of the nightmares had said that he holds dreams in his hands. dreams? he had asked. yes. dreams. you hold them, you choke them. gods say that you are god of the dreams. it wasn't correct, but she seemed so passionate about it, he didn't want to interrupt.

god of the dreams. god of neon (#0000ff) dreams in smoke-filled alleys with broken exit signs and broken bottles. god of dreams? he never had dreams. this was a lie. what you are reading is a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
109K 3.1K 45
𝕁𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔸𝕌 "𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕨...
115K 6.8K 29
"Im blind, Mark. But i can feel you."
61.7K 2.9K 57
"we are not monsters. we are humans. just a little different." ⚠ trigger warning ⚠ ☇ may include mentions of abusive behaviours, self-harm, ment...