"The Bride of Bendy" Yandere...

By rainbowcart

Y/n Stein was an (age) year old girl and the daughter of Henry Stein. Y/n loved to draw and watch cartoons wh... More

Info
Workplace Visits
Meet the Demon
Love At First Inky Sight
A/n
An Ink Demon's Wrath

Finding Out The Truth

10.7K 206 341
By rainbowcart

*Timeskip to a few months later*

(Y/n's POV)

It's been months since your first encounter with Bendy and you two instantly became best friends after that. As promised, you always came back to the studio after asking your father of course and you always brought new things from the outside world to show to Bendy.

Together, you two have had lots of fun! Bendy taught you how to dance and sing.

He also showed you all the other places around the rest of the studio that you've never seen before. In return, you taught Bendy how to draw and took him outside of the studio once to see the sun set.

Over time, you also meet Boris, who is like a big brother to Bendy and the two of you quickly became friends. And Alice, who you try to befriend as well, but becomes very mean around you, due to Alice's jealousy over you when she sees you with her self proclaimed "lover", Bendy.

But overall you thought that everything was alright for both you and everyone else. Well...everyone except Joey Drew himself.

While you have been in the studio, you have began to notice the founder's strange and unnatural behavior. He would leave to go into one of the rooms that had a keep out sign, would get very angry quickly over the smallest mistakes on anything wrong in the animation department, and doesn't listen to his employees complaints about the unsafe conditions in the studio.

Your dad, in particular, soon hears about this and tries to convince his old friend, but only gets pushed aside and yelled at by Joey. You also didn't like the looks he keeps giving to you or Bendy.

It made you feel uncomfortable and uneasy whenever your around Joey. Bendy tries to help and comfort you the best he can, but this only made you feel worse.

You had always had a deep gut feeling that something bad was about to happen, but you ignored it. Oh...if only you listened to that inner feeling...

It was a normal day at Joey Drew Studios and everyone was super busy working on a new episode for the show. You were playing around in one of the empty break rooms, while your father was working at his workstation.

You then felt cartoon-gloved hands covering your eyes. A voice then said, "Guess who, toots?"

You then playfully said, "Bendy! I know it's you, ya goof!" Bendy then uncovered your eyes and said, "Aw, your no fun!"

He then sat next to you and asked what you were doing. "I'm drawing a picture! Do you want to join me?", you said to him.

Bendy nodded his head and you passed him some paper to draw on. The two of you drew for awhile until you ran out of paper.

"Oh no! How are we going to draw now, Bendy? We're all out of paper!", you said to Bendy in a disappointed voice. Bendy then thought for a moment and then he had an idea.

"Hey! How about we go and look around to see if there's any extra paper around?", Bendy said.

You then had a happy face on and said, "That's a brilliant idea, Bendy!" You then gave him a hug saying thank you to him.

Afterwards, the two of you got up and left the break room. You and Bendy had then looked through all the rooms for any sign of clean paper, but had no luck.

You were almost about to give up when Bendy suddenly found a secret door at the end of the hall. You went to open it but it was locked.

You then decided to use one of your bobbie pins to unlock the door. After about a few seconds, you were able to get the door open.

"Finally! Now let's go and get some paper.", Bendy says happily. "I don't know Bendy. I have a bad feeling about this! Maybe we should head back...", you said nervously.

"Oh it's alright y/n! There's nothing to be afraid of. Now let's get going.", Bendy said to you as he gently opened the door. However, when you got inside they saw something truly terrifying.

Inside, they saw Boris, but he was dead and appeared to be strapped to a wooden experiment table. His chest was carved open that you could see his rib cage showing and his eyes were removed and replaced with X's sewn into him.

Bendy immediately ran to his already dead friend and began to cry. "B-Boris!! My b-best pal!! W-who did t-this to y-you!?!", Bendy said while crying harder in sadness.

You were totally, completely speechless. You good wolf friend that you cared about was now dead right in front of you.

You then go to try to comfort Bendy by giving him a hug, but were then suddenly stopped by someone grabbing you from behind. "BENDY!! HELP ME!!!", you say to him before someone covers your mouth with their hand.

Bendy turned around to try and see you, but saw the one person he'd least likely expected to see. "J-Joey? What are you doing!?! Let go of y/n!!", Bendy says.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Not after you two saw. I can't let my work me noticed.", Joey said in a creepy monotoned voice. Bendy then realized what his creator meant and began to become very angry.

"YOU!!!! You killed Boris!!! WHY!?!", Bendy said enraged at his own creator for mercilessly killing his dear buddy. Joey then, suddenly, began to laugh maniacally at what Bendy just said to him, like he was joking.

"Why...? Because that useless mutt was getting in the way of my success!!! I'm trying to perfect you into becoming greater!!! I'll not have anymore interruptions after I get rid of you little friend here. Maybe I'll do the same thing to her as I did to your little wolf pal over there...", Joey said in an insane and deranged voice. You then began to struggle harder after hearing this, not wanting to die like Boris.

Bendy's face began to melt as ink started to cover up his eye sight and his regular smile became an infuriated one. "DoN't YoU dArE tOuCh HeR!!!!!!!!!!!", Bendy said in a demonic voice.

Joey suddenly became afraid of Bendy's terrifying form and let's you go as he try's to run away. You then hit your head when you landed on the floor and was knocked unconscious.

The last things you saw were hands gently picking you up, the hall to the secret room growing smaller as it appears that you are being carried away fast, and a bright flashing light that consumes you. And then everything became completely black...
________________________________

You then begin to hear a panicked voice calling your name. You slowly start to open your eyes as you see your father's face hovering over you.

"D-dad..? W-wha...what happened?", you said weakly and confused. Henry then hugged you while crying happily and says, "Oh thank god!!! Your alright!! I thought I lost you!!!"

You hugged your dad back and looked around to see where you were. You saw you were in one of the room inside the hospital.

"Hey dad? How did I get to the hospital?", you asked him. Henry then let you go and wipes his tears as he explained how he found you.

*Flashback...*

Henry was just about finished with all his hard work that Joey made him do. It's been stressful for both him and everyone in the studio, as there weren't that many animators left.

Most of them had already quitted, leaving only nine remaining including himself. Henry then got up and began to walk to Joey's office, but when he got inside, no one was there.

'Where could he be...?', Henry thought to himself as he walked down one of the long empty hallways. Suddenly, he heard someone shouting and the sounds of a struggle going on.

Henry ran to the room to see what was going on but saw his own daughter lying on the ground looking unconscious. "Y/N!!! Hang on!!I'm getting you out of here!!!", Henry says in a panic and scared voice.

He then went over to his daughter and picked her up from the ground. Henry then ran with his daughter in his arms, as he hears the sounds of Joey's terrifying screams echoing through the halls.

Suddenly, the ink pipes began to burst as ink came crash down on any poor soul around that area. Henry tried to see if any of the employees around were still there, but none were in sight.

Finally, he got to the exit and closed the door behind him just in time before a sea of ink came onto him.

*End of Flashback...*

You were surprised by this and thankful that her father saved her before anything bad happened. After Henry finished explaining his side of the story, you told him what had happened before he found you there.

Henry became angry at this saying, "I can't believe Joey would do such a thing! Don't you worry y/n, were never going back to the studio!" You we're grateful for this but you were worried about Bendy and everyone else.

You prayed that he was alright and that you hoped you would never have to go back to that cursed studio ever again. But unfortunately, you hoped wrong...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...