Yu-gi-oh- Queen Of Games

By StarlineStories

Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Clarity- NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Anastasia's love interest!!!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66- Capsule Monsters 1
Chapter 67- Capsule Monsters 2
Chapter 68- Capsule Monsters 3
Chapter 69- Capsule Monsters 4
Chapter 70- Capsule Monsters 5
Chapter 71- Capsule Monsters 6
Chapter 72 - Capsule Monsters Chapter 7
Chapter 73- Capsule Monsters Chapter 8
Chapter 74- Capsule Monsters Chapter 9
Chapter 75- Capsule Monsters Chapter 10
Chapter 76- Capsule Monsters Chapter 11
Chapter 77- Capsule Monsters Chapter 12
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Nearly the end!
Chapter 95
Final Chapter Pictures
Fan Art 1
The Big Day
A New Project

Chapter 57

801 22 0
By StarlineStories

Everyone turned their attention to the front of the room, Roland grabbed a mike and proceeded with introductions.

"May have your attention please Ladies and Gentlemen, this day will go down in history; for today begins the most prestigious Duel Monsters Tournament ever to be organised. Welcome to the Kaiba Corp Grand Championship"

Following this, the duellists all made their way to the stage at the head of the room.

"We've circled the globe to bring you this all-star congregation of duellists!"

With that Roland introduced all of the contestants, ending with Yugi, stating that whoever wins the tournament gains the opportunity to Duel him for the Duel Monsters Champion title.

"To ensure fair play; match parings will be randomly chosen by our computer just before every Duel. Once again on behalf of the Kaiba Corporation, I'd like to wish you all the very best of luck" Roland concluded.

With introductions out the way everyone continued to enjoy the event for a while longer, as part of their involvement in the tournament they were all given rooms to stay in for the next few nights.
At one-point Ana was chatting to Roland about the preparations for tomorrow, as she did so Yami had appeared and interrupted them.

"Oh, hi Pharaoh, how are you?"
"I'm fine, you look very lovely tonight"
"Thank you" she simply responded and smiled.
"This should be quite the event" Yami added.

Ana just nodded and forced a smile.

"Ana there's something I wanted to tell you before but I suppose the events that happened stopped me, anyway-"Yami was about to continue with his sentence only to be stopped.

Just then Seto appeared and stood beside her.

"There you are Ana, I think we better leave soon before-"
"Miss Starline, Mr Kaiba may we have a few words from you about the tournament?" called out a reporter with a mike held to Ana's face.
"Of course, how may we help?" she politely responded.
"How long did all this take?"
"Several months" Seto swiftly answered.
"How have you been able to keep your business afloat while doing this?"
"I've had help internally, both KC and Starline Enterprises are flourishing" she informed them
"What's your connection to Mr Kaiba?"
"I'm sorry excuse me?" Ana asked back, rather sternly.
"Your relationship with Mr Kaiba?" the reporter repeated.

Ana sighed and forced a smile once more.

"This is purely business, we are both Duel monster enthusiasts and want to help expand the sport where possible. No more questions" she said and walked past Yami and Seto out the room.

Irritated by such a question she took the lift upstairs and began to make her way to her room to settle in for the night; tomorrow would be a very busy day for everyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 36 13
~Completed!~ Chloe is the most talented magician the royal court of Egypt has ever seen, and is ordered never to reveal her magic unless needed be...
812 7 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
9.7K 155 15
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
30.6K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...