Missing Lee: A minecraft adve...

By misspolargirl

This is the 1st book of my fan fiction trilogy about one of my favourite youtubers, stampylongnose. Hope you... More

Chapter 1: No Lee
Chapter 3: The Gang Arrives
Chapter 4: Bake Me A Cake
Chapter 5: Amy Lee's Land of Love
Chapter 6: A Great Idea
Chapter 7: Never Getting Out (Lee's POV)
Chapter 8: The Battle
Chapter 9: The Hero
Chapter 10: That's my Lee Bear
Chapter 11: A long story
Chapter 12: Undefeatable
The End
Thank You!!!

Chapter 2: Help from a Slippery Fella

728 28 1
By misspolargirl

Pain came from my head. But I forgot soon after when I realise I was on a bed. Did I dream that Lee went missing? I opened my eyes. I was inside of Squids Slippery Survival! My bestest slippery friend appeared at the door.

"Are you alright? I was about to do a video, but then you appeared on my floor."

"I'm a bit painful, but I'm ok." I said to him, getting out of his bed. "But how did I get here?"

"I don't know," Squid replied. "You weren't there one second, but the next you were!" "I quickly took you to my bed." "I could see you were hurt."

"It was hit the target," I said. "He took Lee somewhere."

"Not Leemer Toad?!" Squid answered. I nodded. He looked at me with a face of disbelief.

We didn't know what to do. We walked outside and saw a figure appear about 50 blocks ahead of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...