ARSHI FF :: MY WHOLE HEART...

By AryaARshi

They Met!! Fell In Love With Whole Heart And Soul. She Left Him Shattered. Now When She is Bac... More

1::We meet again
2::She is to keep
3::Mine
Teaser & Thank you
Aman Mathur
4:: Miss U ASR
5::La LaV LoVe
6:: A Bliss
7:: Amu no Arnie
8:: Chaos
9:: A flick
10:: Man Friday
11:: Dimple Girl
12 :: Memories1.
13:: The Bonds.
14:: Gone wrong?
15:: Reports.
16:: Mission Begins
17:: Memories 2
18:: Our LoVe
19::Khushi at AR
20:: Brother
21::Not fair
22:: To ArShi
23:: And he came in!
25:: Dinner Plan
26:: 2 weeks.
27:: ArShi
28:: Closure.

24:: Dilemma

5.2K 314 115
By AryaARshi

Chapter24::dtd 11.02.2019

AR Corps.

La reached AR. Whom should I talk with? Arnie or Aman??
Aman seems like a better option. Don't know how Arnie will react about all these things. Let me call Aman and will ask him to come to the basement.

She picked up her phone to call Aman. It rang a full bell bit none picked up. "The customer you are trying to reach is not responding at the moment. Please try again later." Came the intercept message.

"Oh I didn't knew. Thanks for letting me know he isn't answering my call. Puff!." Replied an irritated La. She tried again. Same response from IC came back.

This Aman ! Uff why can't he just answer the phone.
Idiot pick up the phone. It's urgent. Don't tell Arnie.. Lav messaged him. Still no response came. She called again.

Guess I have no other go than to meet him at AR.

She entered AR. As usual Sumeet and Harmeet the two huge twin Securities greeted her. Lavanya Kashyap is familiar to all the staff in AR. Well she is the only person who back answers or make their Lion Boss in her tunes. Even after being so influential, Lavanya is such a sweetheart. She shows attitude but to those whi show her the same. But to others she is such a sweetheart.

"Hai Lavanya Ma'am."

"Hai Meet bros. Is Aman inside??"

"Aman Sir? Yes . We didn't see him going out. But ASR isn't here. He went out in the morning itself."

"Really Arnav went out? Thank you so much Meet bros."

She happily ran inside. Skipping every other step she reached Aman's cabin. It was empty.

She went to Tina's cabin.
"Tina where is Aman?"

"Lavanya Ma'am?" Tina got up startled noticing the cyclone just came into her cabin.

"Tina, Aman?"

"Oh Aman Sir's in the conference room. With Japanese deligates."

"How long to end?"

"May be in an hour, Ma'am."

"Ok. And Arnav?"

"He will come after lunch only. The meeting he went out for is also a lunch meeting."

"Okay. Then I will wait in Aman's cabin. Let him know I am there."

"Ok Ma'am."

"And Tina please send me a Ginger-lemon Tea with no sugar.
. I really have a bad headache."

"Right away, Ma'am. You please wait in Aman Sir's cabin."

"Thanks Tina."

La went away.
Ma'am is so lean. Why does she not take any sweetner ever? She never takes sweetner with any drink. I wonder how she drinks all these bitter drinks. Weirdo.

Tina thought to herself.

AR Canteen.

"Manju Ji, a Ginger-Lemon Tea with no sugar."

"No sugar? Lavanya Ma'am came?"

"Ya."

Sheetal entered the frame.

"Who had come? ASR?"

"No Sheetal Ma'am, it's Lavanya Ma'am."

"Oh Ms.Attention Seeking came? What's the occasion?" Sheetal said sarcastically.

"She asked for Aman Sir." Tina said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh it's Aman this time! Guess ASR got out of her trap." Sheetal laughed along with her minions.

"Tina? Is the tea ready?"
Now everyone's attention turned to Lavanya who entered the scene rubbing her forehead.

"In a second Ma'am." Tina answered.

"Okay. Anyways I'm here. I will have it here only."

"Here you go Ma'am."

"Is Aman still in the Conference?"

"Yes Ma'am." On the cue Tina's phone rang. It was Aman. He asked her to come too conference room.

"Lavanya Ma'am Aman Sir now called me to conference room."

"Okay you carry on. I will wait in his cabin after this. Tell him to finish it soon."

"Yes Ma'am".
Tina replied and went away.

"Don't you think you are going overboard taking advantage of your friendship with ASR? This isn't your company. " Sheetal asked mocking Lavanya.
Lav didn't care to respond.

"So you are after Aman now? What happened couldn't trap ASR in your charm?" La continued to sip her tea. She felt her nerves relaxing.

Then she heard Sheetal mocking her and her minions giggling at Sheetal's comments.

"Aman Sir." La replied sipping the tea.

"Excuse me!" Sheetal asked confused.

"Excused. It's Aman Sir. He is the CFO of AR. Guess you tend to forget that very often."

"And you have no right in AR than it's just your friend's firm."

La finished her tea. She stood up crossing her hands to her body. She titled her head slightly and raised one eyebrow.

" My rights, Sheetal?"

She then pointed a sofa in the waiting room near by and smirked at Sheetal. This reminded Sheetal of Lavanya insulted her when Lav turned the imported sofa set to ashes not long before.

Sheetal felt the rage filling her veins. She harshly grabbed and pulled Lav by her hands who was about to leave the canteen.

"You blood B**!" Sheetal growled at Lavanya.

"Ouch." La somehow balanced herself and unclutched her hand out of Sheetal's strong grip.

"Stay in your limits Sheetal Kapoor. Don't force me to do things I don't want to." Lavanya warned Sheetal. "Unlike you, I have some important things to do." Lavanya turned to leave again. But guess someone was really keen to make her day unlucky.

"Important things. Like what Dr. Lavanya Kashyap? Showing off your relation with the boss and every male at AR? You gold digger! No wonder you hangout with ASR and Aman. Always ready to throw yourself on guys. Be it the ASR or Aman or even the security guard down there."

"ENOUGH!!"
Came a roaring , there stood Aman Mathur possessed with ASR's soul.

When he came to know about Lav's arrival, he hesitated first. He thought to escape from her thinking she is at AR to talkmabout the stund he pulled. Then he took his phone to warn his partner in crime. On finding her missed calls and the message he understood she didn't came to fire him. But for some other important reason. When he came to know she didn't come back from canteen, he went there.

And clearly heard the last few spats Sheetal gave away. Everyone turned to him.

Oh Shit! Why did you come here Aman? This Witch already wasted enough time. Now you will start your sweet banters with her and will waste more time. Damn you Sheetal. Lav face plammed.

Lav looked up an saw a raging Aman coming there way.
Before Aman could burst more on Sheetal, Lavanya pulled Aman back and closed his mouth with her palms. She then turned to Sheetal. "I really don't have time for you now, Sheetal. We will catch up later. Okay. Bye."

Then she turned to a now shocked Aman.
"Aman, I am gonna remove my palms now. Not a word. You are coming with me now. Is that clear?" Lav said in a non nonsense tone.

When she saw him not reacting she asked again this time looking straight into his eyes.

"Is that clear Amu?"
Well that did the trick. He nodded his head. Lav did a mental high five to herself. Aman isn't someone that easily loose his cool. But if he does it's a mountainous task to cool him down. Over the years Lav had noted her effect on him. She knew 'Amu' from her with an eyelock is clearly his undoing. Even before she became a psychiatrist, she could easily hypnotise Aman with this. She dragged him out of canteen leaving everyone hell shocked of the things transpired within last few minutes.

"Amu, do you have anything important on schedule today?"

He nodded no. She turned to Tina.

"Tina?"

"Yes Ma'am, his schedule will be cleared for the day."

"Good. Movie over for now people. Get back to work."

Everyone dispersed to their own works gossiping about the happenings.

"Shall we leave Aman?"

"Yyyaas... " He finally found his voice back.

In her car, they left AR and reached their usual park.

They sat by their favourite spot, the Lotus Lake.

"Aman, I .... mm.... " she felt her throat dry. She met his questioning gaze.

"Today I met someone from Khushi's past."

"Khushi's past?"

"Yes. NandKishore, Khushi's childhood friend."

"Lav?"

"Amu,...." She told Aman about her meeting NK and their conversation at the cafe.

"Are you sure? You think he is saying the truth?"

"I think so Amu."

"You told Arnie?"

"No ,I am just. .. I could not. I thought to talk to you first. How will Arnie react when he will come to know of the truth? About relation Khushi and NK share, shared."
She expressed her fears to Aman.

Aman held her hands. Squeezing it he assured her.
"Don't worry Lav. I will personally verify the things this guy told you. You just forward me his contact number he gave you."

She hugged him tight.

"I am scared Amu. Everything was going good. Why now? It was better if her past remain hidden only. I can't bear him going back to that one when Khushi left him then. I can't Amu. He is our Arnie."

"Hey, Lav it's fine. Let me first verify everything. Then we will think about the rest. Okay?"

"Amu?" She called Aman still in his embrace.

"Hmm"

"Are you angry with Khushi?"

"I am not sure."

"She seems so innocent. Right? Pure, naive. Just like a morning dewdrop. We won't abandon her ever. She is like your sister. Right?" She asked snuggling more into him.

"Well I don't think I can now. Ya sister." He said hugging her even tight.

After a few minutes.
"Amu..?"

"Hmm"

"Can you lossen the hug a bit. I can't breath."

"Nope. Consider this as a punishment for embarrassing me at AR today."

"Oh don't remind me about that witch now. She badly needs a wake up call."

"Yes she does." Aman said gritting his teeth. Lavanya felt his demour changing.

She looked up startled.

"Aman, what else did she do?" She asked him looking up from his chest.

*************************************************
So here's the update as I promised.
MitalChauhan8 👍

Ya I still kept the convo with NK under the veil.😈
It will unfold in next updates. 😉
The story is gonna end soon.
I think so. 😁

Read
Enjoy
Review

Check out my other 2 ongoimg stories

Soul's Desire
And
Shadows Ahead.

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
608K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
98.1K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...