New girl (Park jimin X reader)

By hobiluver338

After a fight with your parents you decide to move to Korea to live with your cousin Taehyung and finish scho... More

*Authors note*
New friends, New beggings, New life
The carnival
The incident
Drunken confessions pt 1
Drunken confessions pt 2
The intervention
Update coming tonight
Kisum
The Truth
Doctors and Diapers
The Appointment
The gender reveal
Homecoming week: Monday
Homecoming week: Tuesday
Homecoming week: wednesday
Homcomimg week: Wednesday pt 2
The hospital stay (pt 3 of HCW-W)
Homecoming week Friday
The Homecoming Dance pt.2
The after party*
The weekend away pt1
The weekend away pt2
The Dinner Date
The Shit Storm/ Mrs. and Mr. Park
You got a dog!?
Meet the Parks
The Match
Crash and Burn
Recovery
Two week mark
Baby time
Cookies

The Homecoming dance

405 14 5
By hobiluver338

"TODAY IS THE DAY WAKE THE FUCK UP Y/N!" Taehyung yells.

"what the hell it's 8am!" you groan, annoyed with your cousins antics.

"Well little cousin we are meeting the boys for brunch at 10:30 and then I'm taking you to the spa at 1 for you to get all pampered."  "oh and also you have a hair and makeup appointment at 3." Taehyung adds.

"aww thank you for setting that up, you didn't have to do that," you respond.

"I know but I just wanted it to be special and also I used your moms credit card so say thanks to her too," he adds. 

You laugh at his dorky self and thank him again for his kindness even though he technically used your money but hey its the thought that counts right?

After you drink some coffee you go up to your room and start getting ready for brunch. You brush your hair, throw on a black t-shirt and some grey Nike joggers with black zippers. Then you put on mascara so you don't look like a naked mole rat and go downstairs.

When you make it downstairs you see Jimin, kookie, and Tae waiting on you for what you assume is a carpool to wherever you're eating.

"Wow cuz you look great!" Taehyung remarks sarcastically. 

"Yah shut up!" you sass back.

"Well I was just saying you know your boyfriend is gonna be there I ju-

"Well I'm just saying if he doesn't want me at my worst then he doesn't get me at my best," you tease, "and also we're not official yet shut up"

JIMINS POV

When you said that I about exploded trying to hold in laughter. I love how sassy you can be sometimes and I love how confident you are even when you have no idea what your talking about.

"Yah Jimin lets go we're gonna be late," Jungkook yells snapping me back into reality from my internal rambling.

In the car you sat next to me in the back and Jungkook sat up front with Taehyung who was driving.

When we started moving and Taehyung was focused on driving you interlaced your fingers with mine. I comply because honestly I don't really care if Tae sees and makes fun of us, it'll happen eventually anyway. I'm just glad your father is like 6,000 miles (10,736 km) away.

Suddenly Damage by 'EXO' comes on and you start dancing like a crazy person, making me giggle like a kid in a candy shop.

"God if this is a reflection of how you really dance I'm scared for tonight," I tease.

You laugh and reply:

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see hmm..."

"Oh be quiet (embarrassing nickname) we all know you can't dance. Especially considering you and Jiyeon at Jin's party." Tae laughs evilly as he says that.

"Well you're not wrong but to be fair I was extremely drunk," you admit.

YOUR POV

When we arrive at the place all the others are already seated.

Jimin pulls out your chair for you and you blush and smile brightly at him. He sits next to you and takes your hand in his cutely.

"God he's so adorable," you think to yourself.

"What are you thinking about y/n-ah?" Jimin asks "You look kind of out out of it," he adds.

Everyone looks up when he says that, so you have to quickly come up with a lie.

"Oh no I'm just thinking about the dance," you quickly fib.

"Uh huh sureee," Jin replies.

"I bet she was daydreaming about her boyfriend," jungkook adds with emphasis on boyfriend.

"YAH." Jimin yells, "be nice to my baby she's fragile," he teases.

"Shut up.... and I'm not your baby..." you whine and smack Jimins thigh playfully.

"Aww is Jagiya embarrassed?" Jimin asks cheekily while pinching your cheeks.

"Get a room you two are disgusting." Yoongi complains.

"Ah fuck off," Jimin sasses.

"Oh look our foods here!" Namjoon exclaims.

"Yay!" everyone yells.
.
.
"Holy shit that was good!" Hoseok speaks loudly.

"Now I need a nap!" you say truthfully.

"Well thats to bad because we have to get you to the spa," Taehyung reminds you.

You say your good byes to the boys and wish them luck with getting ready. Then you go out to the car and hop in the back with Jimin and the other two lovebirds upfront. Taehyung blasts the radio and you all pretty much scream sing the whole way to the spa.

When you arrive you say bye to the guys and go cash your ticket thing in.
.
.
.
You walk out feeling like a new person with your skin glowing like a goddess.

You get in Taes car and fasten your seatbelt.

"Wow your glowing." Taehyung compliments

"I know thank you so much for everything I don't think I could have gotten blessed with a better cousin.. and soak that up because this is the probably the only time you'll ever hear that." I joke

"actually can you say it again? I think I should record it." he jokes back

You just laugh at his antics and tell him to drive.

"off to the salon it is." taehyung declares dorkily.
.
.
When your finished at the salon Jin picks you up because, Taehyung went to Kookies house to get ready, and takes you back to your house so you can finish getting ready.

"Oh my god I can't wait to see Jimin and your pictures! Good luck getting ready call me if you need anything." Jin offers politely

"Okay thanks eomma."

Jin just chuckles and rolls his eyes at you.
.
.
It was almost time for Jimin to pick you up for dinner and you were still struggling with your dress zipper.

"god I'm a mess." you say to yourself bitterly

suddenly you hear a knock on the front door and you start to panic.

"just a minute." you yell from your room

You run down the stairs while holding your dress together, when you open the door you see Jimin standing there looking absolutely amazing. You just stand there, staring at him in awe for a few minutes.

"do you need help zipping your dress? its kinda slipping off." Jimin questions snapping you back to reality.

"oh umm yeah kinda if thats not too awkward for you." you say shyly

"Not a problem at all, Jagiya." Jimin says sweetly.

Your cheeks turn a bright shade of red at the nickname, and yours cheeks only darken as he pulls the zipper up your back.

"Thank you oppa." you say.

.
Unedited
A/N
This Is the bonus chapter, part two will be up by sunday or Monday. Happy Valentines, and thank you to all of my readers we are almost up to 3k which is unbelievable!! Vote and comment please.
Love, Kat💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.1K 53
Kim Soyun didn't expect this love. The love of her two bestriends her childhood friend and her new bestfriend. She isn't aware of them falling for he...
75.1K 2.9K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
2.2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...