bts & txt | oneshots

By sugapaste

a collection of random writings that don't make into actual stories. i try to keep it gender neutral! 2019 ©... More

☆ i n t r o ☆
jjk | just a prank bro
jhs | piece of peace
ksj | thief
myg | exposed
csb | 딸기맛우유

knj | gift hunting

116 3 0
By sugapaste

Genre: Fluffy newlyweds!

Warning(s): None

Pairing: Namjoon x Fem!Reader

Summary: You're looking forward to more morning cuddles with Namjoon.

A/N: I'm soft. Also, idk how to summarize this oops. Really short!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Your favourite place in the whole world? In between Kim Namjoon's arms, on his chest. Lazing around because you won't let him get out of bed too early in the morning. It is the morning after your wedding anyway. Why not just lay in bed all day?

"Joonie," you cooed, looking up at the half-awake man.

"Yes, dear?" he looked at you adoringly.

"What should we get your mother on her birthday? We could find it when we're on our honeymoon," you asked as you mindlessly drew patterns on his chest with your fingers.

He let out a small laughter which brings you suspicion.

"What are you thinking about?" You pipped.

"How about we give her a grandchild?" He smiled before leaning in to give you a brief kiss on your lips.

His answer totally caught you by surprise. You hid your blushing face into his chest and stammered an 'Okay', earning another chuckle from your husband.

"I'm kidding, love. We'll have a child when you're ready," he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"We'll just find something when we get there," he added when your eyes met his once again.

"How did I get so lucky?" You sighed dreamily, caressing the male's face.

"I'm the lucky one here," he grabbed your hand that was on his face and kissed your knuckles.

"I love you," he smiled, dimples showing.

"I love you too, Joonie," you nuzzled into his chest once again, embracing his warmth.

Nothing is better than cuddling with Namjoon all morning for your the rest of your lives together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
337K 13.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.6M 53.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
887K 34.2K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...