Her Fulani Prince

By itx_ammarh

"Anee place your hand here" he said using his index finger to point to his chest and I slowly place my hand t... More

Hey with a proulogue.
Chapter one🌸
Chapter two🌸
Chapter three🌸
Chapter four🌸
Chapter five🌸
Chapter six🌸
Chapter seven🌸
Eight🌸
Nine🌸
Ten🌸
eleven🌸
twelve🌸
thirteen🌸
fourteen🌸
fifteen🌸
sixteen🌸
seventeen🌸
MY OTHER BABIES
eighteen🌸
nineteen🌸
twenty🌸
twenty one🌸
twenty two🌸
twenty three🌸
twenty four🌸
twenty five🌸
twenty six🌸
twenty seven🌸
twenty eight🌸
twenty nine🌸
Thirty🌸
Thirty one🌸
Thirty two🌸
Thirty three🌸
Thirty four🌸
Thirty five🌸
Thirty six🌸
Thirty seven🌸
Thirty eight🌸
Thirty nine🌸
forty🌸
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter.
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter II.
Forty two🌸
Forty three🌸
Forty four🌸
Forty five🌸
Forty six🌸
Forty seven🌸
Forty eight🌸
Forty nine🌸
Fifty one🌸
Fifty two🌸
Fifty three🌸
Fifty four🌸
Fifty five🌸
Fifty six🌸
Fifty seven🌸
Fifty eight🌸
Fifty nine🌸
Sixty🌸
Sixty one🌸
Sixty two🌸
Sixty three🌸
Sixty four🌸
Sixty five🌸
Sixty six🌸
Sixty seven🌸
Sixty eight🌸
Sixty nine🌸
Seventy🌸
Seventy one🌸
Seventy two🌸
Seventy three🌸
Seventy four🌸
Seventy five🌸
Seventy six🌸
EPILOGUE TEASER
EPILOGUE.
Her Fulani Prince
Sending love❤ #2020!!

Fifty🌸

4K 619 18
By itx_ammarh

***

Nabila stared at her hands in shame, she could feel his eyes boring into her but she didn't have it in her to look up at him. She has abandoned him completely and she knows that, she doesn't even answer his calls anymore and no matter how long he would stay in front of the house waiting for her to come out she didn't show up. It wasn't until Inbihaj noticed the black highlander that parked four inches from the gate every day from dawn till dusk that she decided to intrude, and when she told her everything she scolded her and sent her out of the house so now here she was in the car with him in nothing but silence.

"What happened to our love Biila?" He finally spoke, she could feel her breath knocked out from her body. She didn't reply instead she used her hand to trace the pattern of her skirt, she was so nervous.

"Did I do anything wrong?" He proceeded to ask. "If I did something wrong tell me please, I promise I will sort it out. Nabila talk to me!"

"I am sorry" she croaked out turning to face him for the first time. He looked sleep derived and tired and she cause it all.

"Darling what is going on?" He asked resisting the urge to hug her, she looked so vulnerable and cute he just wanted to leave a lingering kiss on her forehead but that his religious is against unless they are married.

"Jay it's everything! SubhanaAllah" she cried closing her face with her palm. He didn't stop her from crying instead he let her cry until she was done.

"I am sorry if I did something"

"It's not you Jay, it's me and my family. And everything" she mumbled cleaning her tear stained face with a tissue paper.

"Then you talk to me Nabila, don't avoid me it breaks me into beats by Allah" he sigh removing his cap as he rubs his hand over his head.

"I know, I am sorry Jay, forgive me"

"I have forgiven you long Darling" he smiled his side dimple popping out.

"Is this the perfect chance to meet your family?" He asked and she sigh heavily. She is still battling if her mother will like him or not and with all going on with her brother and her new niece she sighs;

"I don't know Jay"

"Why do I feel like you don't want me to meet your family at all babe, you keep postponing it" he sigh in frustration.

"It's not like that, you know what has been going on-"

"Then at least let me be there for them in this time of need. Nabila what is going on?"

"Nothing, just give me more time please"

"Nabila are you meeting someone? Are you into this relationship anymore or not? I need to know please!" He snapped annoyed.

"Why are you panicking Jay?! I told you I'm sorry already and now you're asking me all this ridiculous questions. Ya Rabb!"

"Now I am panicking? Nabila you are being hard to reason with right now. I think we should talk later InshaAllah, I will text you" he said unlocking the car and she gave him one broken look;

"InshaAllah, drive safe" and with that she get down the car and painfully walk home.

🍀🍀🍀

Adda Hayrah cry before Maami who gave her a disappointed look, she had just arrived her home informing her about all that happened between Haneesa and her but Maami won't even listen anymore, she was busy trying her daughter's phone. She wanted to talk to her auta.

"Maami I am sorry, I didn't know it will go this far"

"Hayrah please! What were you thinking!? How will you tell her that? You know what she is going through already and now.." She stopped to catch her breath "Just leave my sight Hayrah"

"I am sorry I was just looking out for her"

"Mukhtar book a ticket for me to the states! I need to fly and be by my daughter's side" she said completely ignoring Adda Hayri who was pleading with her to listen.

"Okay Maami" he nod his head before fishing his phone from his pocket. He was devastated also but he understood Adda Hayri's plight and concern for her sister.

"Hayrah go home and think about what you did. I will pick you up tomorrow InshaAllah for our trip, ask for Hamid's permission first" Maami inform and a smile lingered on her face.

"I will Maami, thank you"

"Hayrah next time think before you act, Mukhtar make that a ticket for two or do you want to come along?"

"No Maami, I have things to do, InshaAllah I will join you guys soon." He replied "Adda Hayrah I will drop you home" he offer and she nod her head wiping away her tears. Hugging her mother one last time, she turn to follow her brother who was walking ahead of her.

***

"Nabila! Nabila!!" Ahmaad yell making his disturbed sister zone out from her thoughts. "Oh Allah! Yes?"

"What are you lost at? Are you okay?" He asked concerned about his little sister, he noticed how disturbed she has been since yesterday.

"I'm fine ya Haidar, it's just I miss Rakiya, it's been long don't you think so?" She averted the topic and he shot her a quizzed look clearly not believing that was all.

"I miss her too but she is in Dukku with Hajiya, InshaAllah we will reunite soon" he replied and she nod agreeing with him, she couldn't bring herself to tell her brother that she was lying, that their beloved sister is not in Dukku rather she is somewhere planning her dream wedding.

"Yaya what about Ummah?" She questioned making him to clench and unclench his fists. Ever since he recovered no one has talked to him about his mother and he didn't bother to ask, she was responsible for his condition.

"I don't know Nabila, I have no idea where she is and what she is planning on doing"

"She will change, Let's just pray Allah brings her back on track"

"Ameen" he hoped, he really did miss his mother not the mother that hates his Haneesa, his real beloved mother.

The door to his room opens revealing a little Asma who was crawling, a wide grin break on Ahmaad's lips as he bend to carry his little niece.

"Don't pick her up. SubhanaAllah! Becareful Ahmaad" Inbihja panicked placing the tray of food on the bedside drawer.

"Oh Inbihaj you worry too much I am fine" he brushed off turning to little Asma who was trying to touch his head that was wrapped with a bandage.

"Is it because I care? Okay Ahmaad I won't care anymore" she joked making him laugh.
"You always care"

Before they could start bantering, Zubaina walked in looking pale. "Abba is looking for all of you"

"Is everything okay Zuby?" Nabila asked.

"Ummah is here"

They could all swear their hearts stopped beating for a second.

The last person they were expecting to show up was Ummah..

"Ya Rabb! Let's go" Inbihaj hurriedly carried Asma from Ahmaad while Nabila assisted him to go down the stairs carefully.

And right in front of his two eyes is Ummah and her puppet..

And at that moment he knew his life was on record again.

***

Fateemah sips her chilled iced drink and watch as the waiter place a glass of iced coke before Mukhtar.

"You messed up our orders!" she exclaimed taking away the glass before he could take a sip. "He doesn't take coke! He requested for apple juice"

"I'm sorry Ma'am I'll change it right away" the waiter replied apologetically walking away. Mukhtar was too lost in thoughts to realize if he was about to take coke or apple juice.

"Mukky you don't take coke! God! Please be careful" she scold worriedly and he smiled.

She will make a great wife. He thought.

"Why are you smiling? Did i say anything funny?" She questioned and he broadened his smile.

"Mukhtarrrrr" she whined.

"Stop smiling like that, you're creeping me out" she continued closing her face with her hands dramatically.

"Teemah look" he said and when she opened her face he smiled widely.

"Oh Lord!" She yelped closing her face, his smile was making her body go through all types of jingles she has never experienced.
After some seconds she heard his laughter evaporating through the table and she rip her hands off her face to take a closer look at him.

"You look cute" he complement making her blush.

"Thank you"

"I should be thanking you Teemah, I am really grateful" he said taking a sip of his apple juice which the waiter dropped off some minutes ago.

"For what?"

"For helping me in every way possible"

She smiled, the type of smile that held lots of secrets and reasons. "Your welcome"

It was silence once again but once Mukhtar spotted Ayman from afar, he gasp loudly.

"Fadilah!?"

***
Vote, comment and share

Ummah is back.. This woman should not try us koo😤 we are ready for her yanzu kam!!

The tea is pipping hot anyone?😂

I AM GRATEFUL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
120K 23.9K 65
Adeelah Rabi'u would do anything to live her life peacefully. Peace was worth every struggle and hassle. At twenty one, she had nothing interesting i...
9K 770 32
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...
5K 872 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...