Between The Sheet (Oneshot/Sh...

By isthatdbby

Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves) More

Let's play (BxB)
Mate (BxB)
You're Mine (BxB)
Crush (BxG)
Crush(BxB)
Teach Me (BxB)
Just For The Last Time (BxB)
Between The Sheets (BxB)

Came Out (BxB)

12.1K 57 62
By isthatdbby

Short story
CAST:

--

Ivy's Point Of View.

I sighed, throwing myself on my bed, not caring to stripping my clothes first. It's typical friday night where every normal teenagers will crash a party, drink alots of alcohols, bang every moving living things like their life depends on it, sniffing a tons of cocaine and here I am, nesting on my bed, feeling exhausted as fuck.

The reason why I'm exhausted as fuck was because I'm tryna make myself busy by working extra shift at Downtown Bar until one in the morning. I recently broke up with my bastard ass boyfriend who cheating on me, not even once but twice with a loosen up cheerleader who seems can't even understand the word 'taken'.

After found out that they have been hooking up behind my back, I lose my fucking mind and having a mental break down. Two years, I mean two fucking years, we've been together, every bitter and sweet, every single tears, every darkest day, we've been through together and now this is how he'd repay me by hooking up behind my back with a STD carrier.

Nora is a school sluts. Everybody know her, everybody half of the school had bang her, she's like a living rag doll who can't even respect herself. I had heard that she'd even bang Coach Steve at the boys locker room. She also have known as a home wrecker, she would break every relationships on school and now she ruined my two fucking years relationship with Daniel.

I can't keep even believe that Daniel had fall for her stupid games. I know Nora is your typical hot cheerleader and mean girl of the school. Everybody would do anything, I mean anything to get in to that girl's pants. Daniel had risked our relationship just to get to bang a school hot girl. What anything special about her anyway, just a loosen up vagina.

So anyway, I make myself busy was because I tried to forget about Daniel. I'm sick and tired to always crying for him until my eyes swollen. My bestfriend, Trey always being my shoulder to cry on. Everything I do reminds me of him. I really do missed him. Everything that both of us had been through have turned to dust.

Trey and I always been a bestfriend since forever. He always be there for me whenever I had my episode. I used to have a crush on him, I mean who would not, he's a ripped ass guy. With his push back dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, sun kissed skins and beautiful six foots hot body that always seems to made my jeans tight. But he's straight as pole and he doesn't know that I have a crush on him. Trey knew that I'm gay, however it doesn't changed our relationship except for he a little too overprotective towards me.

It's rare that a hot typical jock guy friends with a scrawny gay guy. We're even best friends. When I started to dating Daniel, also a hot typical jock guy, I stop to have a crush on Trey, well obviously because I thought that I had found the one. But it's bullshit. I remember that Trey had warned me about Daniel but I'm too oblivious to fall in love.

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket, brought me back to reality. I've been stressing myself about Daniel and can't even realized  that I've been zoned out. I sighed, sat up and digging my hand in my pocket to take out my phone. Saw the screen lit up with new notification from Trey. I glanced to my clock on my night stand to see what time is it.

2.35 in the morning. So I've been zoning out for half an hour, I thought to myself. So I clicked my notifications and lay back on my bed.

Messages From: HotTrey🔥
2.15 a.m
Hey r u at home?
2.20 a.m
U r sleeping?
2.24 a.m
Hellllllloooooooooooo
2.27 a.m
baby boy?

Messages To: HotTrey🔥
2.36 a.m
sorry daddy..im home..just doing some stuff..

I chuckled because of our nicknames with each other. Trey's really kinky guy. He's the one that decided to call me baby boy but I see there's no reasons to complain because you know what, I loved it. After a few seconds, my phone vibrated again on my hand, signaling that Trey replied my text.

Messages From: HotTrey🔥
2.40 a.m
Ok..im on my way to ur house..be there in 15

I replied an 'okay' and threw my phone to my side and get up from my bed. I decided to take a quick shower since I smelt like sweat because of working to much at work. I stripped my clothes, leaving my panties hugged my cute ass and my way to the bathroom.

Wearing panties is one of my thing. It made me felt different and amazing and I will never stop wearing it. I started to wore panties when I was 14, it helps me alot by find my true inner-self. I got tons of woman's underwear for my collections like lace panties, silk panties, lingerie except for bra. Sometimes I would model my collections for Trey because he's the greatest best friends who ever live. Eventhough he's straight, he never show a discomfort feeling whenever I would dress up for him. Like he always said to me 'Always be comfortable with being yourself".

After taking a shower, I wrapped myself with my towel around my chest and walked to my walk in closet. Tonight I decided to wear Trey's favourite panties, black lace panties. I'm saying that it is Trey's favourite was because, he's the one who pick it up for me and of course it's the most comfy from the rest. Pulled on my soft pink onesie and brush my light blonde hair.

A few seconds later, my phone lit up and at the same time, the door bell chimes. I walked towards my door and ran down stairs to open the door. My parents are out of town, so I'm spending my time alone for weekends. Open the door and saw Trey standing on the other side of the door with his phone on his left hand.

God, he looks different tonight. His hair is messy, not the usual push back style. He's wearing his a black hoodie and grey sweat pants, not his everyday outfit. His eyes look tired and bruised?

"Trey, what happened with your eyes?" I asked in disbelief. How many times I told him to not get in a fight, well he promised but today he broke it. He's gonna be alot in trouble for breaking his promised.

"Ivy, can I come in?" He asked with an emotionless expression.

I sighed and moved to other side, so he can walked in. I wrapped my hands on his wrist and dragged him all the way to my bedroom. Pushed him to my bed and close the door behind me. I walked towards him and sat next to him on my bed. I take deep breath to calm down myself and turned to him only to see he already staring at me.

"What?..might wanna explain what happened?" I said, giving him the look.

He sighed and take hands with he's and look me straight in the eyes. "Ivy, I have to tell you something..I've been waiting for this for too long and I tired of waiting anymore." He said softly and slowly cupped his big hands on my face, gently stroking my cheeks.

I wrapped my hands on his wrist, encouraging him to continue. He sighed again and said "I came out to my parents today."

"What?" I confused.

He shrugged, "Came out as a gay."

"What!?" I exclaimed, can't believe what I just heard.

He sighed for a hundreds time and said, "We've been best friends since forever, I've known you like the back of my hand, every weakness, every dislikes, every favourite little thing that you do. We would always together, where ever you go, I would go with you, where ever I go, you would go with me, we were like meant to be glued with each other, heck I can't even stay mad at you for too long when you made me upset. Ever since you started to dating Daniel, everything changed, but I know you still made en effort to always spend sometimes with me. We're always a part, you were always with him all the time because you would rather a have a time with your so-called-boyfriend then with your friends including me, when you were with him, I felt something missing, as if the part of me are being taken, at first I ignored the feelings, the feelings that made my stomach and heart crush whenever you were with him. One year later, I've realized that how much I've missed you, how much I've craved to hold you like we always do before Daniel came to your life. I also realized that I have a feelings for you because I will always got jealous whenever you around Daniel. I wanted to tell you about what I felt but, I see that you were happy with him and also I'm being a chicken I am.  " He chuckled, making me giggled. Almost immediately he changed his expression become serious and stared at me, while gently stroking my cheeks with his thumb.

He continued, "-and now, he lefted you, breaking you down, dullen your day, erased all your colours and I regretted every minutes of it, because I'm not trying my best to pervent it, pervented you from getting hurts. I am sorry, I really do." Sniffing his nose, I reached out my hands to cupped his face, wiping his fallen tears before he begin to leaned in my touch. Dropping his hands from my face and grabbed my hands, gently squeezed it and stared me with a hopeful expression planted on his face.

"So, I'm telling you now Ivy, I like you, like like you so much, I'm in love with you, I can't help it anymore, I can't waited any longer, I can't seemed to live without you, I can't stand watching you with someone that's not me. Whenever you complained to me about how much you loved Daniel, how he doesn't have time with you anymore, how you found out that he had cheated on you, every single tears that fell from that beautiful eyes of your, every whined, every cried, it's hurts me a lot, so much...it's hurts to see someone you really love broken you down, when someone that really loves you can't even do anything about it..I'm so sorry..but will you please give me a chance to gathered all your broken pieces, making your day happy again like before, colour your every missing pieces and being your protector. I know that I'm taking you and Daniel break up for advantage, but I can't stand it anymore, like I want nothing more than you, like I wanted you, I needed you..please..give me a chance."

He cupped my face again and wiping my tears that I had not noticed are falling. After all my life, I had been thinking that I'm the one that always have a crush on Trey. I would always found my way to stared at him, stealing a glanced at him, sneaking to his room every early saturday morning just to get to see him sleeping peacefully, purposely barging his bathroom door just to see him naked or making him took off his shirt whenever we would cuddled, made an excuse saying that I needed his body heat but just wanted to feel his hard toned body under me.

My feeling for Trey faded when I started to dating Daniel. I always with him all the times that I had no time for Trey. But I still missing him when I haven't see him for days, I would go to him when Daniel have no time for me, we still have a sleepover together but I have to go when Daniel needs me, I would still waited for him to finished his football practise and also waiting for Daniel, I would cried on his shoulder and let him held me whenever me and Daniel fought. Even though my feeling for Trey faded, I still felt something for him, something that I can't explained, like there's a need for him.

And now I know why Trey always be there for me even though all I'm doing is to hurts him. He loved me. He never hated me for leaving him alone, he never hated me for dating another guy, he never hated me when I made things that upset him, just like he said, he can't stay mad at me any longer. He also made en effort just to make me happy. I can't believe that I had not noticed this whole this time. God I'm such a horrible person.

He sighed again and said, "So my point is...In order to made you happy, I came out as a gay to my parents tonight and it didn't go well."

I gasped, understand what he meant and immediately cupped his face, gently stroking his bruise on his faces. I felt a lump in my throat, my tears are threaten to fall out, and my heart crush. How can some parents would do this to their own flesh and blood. I can't believe Trey would sacrifice his relationship with his parents just to make me happy.

"They kicked me out from the house and told me that they would never want to see me again...so can I stay here tonight and tomorrow I will figure every thing out."

"Aww Trey..I can't believe you would do this to me..I'm so sorry..I mean, you don't have to came out because of me." I said, gently stroking his faces.

"I wanted to...I want to be with you..and in order to be with you, I have to came out first then there's will be no one to blame." He said sincerely with a hopeful expression planted on his face. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him for a hugged. After a few seconds, we pulled away and stared each other. Before he can say something, I immediately say-

"Trey, I love you."

He chuckled and said, " I love you too." He tried to pulled me for another hugged but I slightly pushed him.

"No Trey, I'm in love with you." He gasped and his eyes wide open, shock with my statement. He blinked a few times, as if he can't believe what he just heard or looking?

"I-Ivy, are you saying that y-you will giva me a-a chance...I mean like you like me b-back." He asked, stuttering. I leaned in and placed my lips on to he's. At first he shocked with my action, and immediately melted in to my touch. A second later, I pulled away and said-

"Trey, two years ago, I would be chicken out to said that I had a feeling for you because I'm afraid that will effect our friendship, don't what that to happened, so I suppressed my feelings and tried to move on. But now, I'm gonna say this to you, Trey, I always had have a crush on you since we're 12 years old and now that you had confessed your feelings for me and I'm too stupid to noticed it. So my point is,..I'm gonna give you a chance."

He gasped and pulled me for a kiss. His lips felt so good, so soft and sweet. I felt his arms snake around my waist to pulled me closer and my hands planted on the nape of his neck. Almost immediately, we deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with my own, his saliva mixing with my own, our teeth clashing together. His grip around my waist tighten as if he wanted me so close. I slowly moved my arms around his neck and hooked it there like my life depends on it. I felt him lifted me up until I'm on top of his lap, straddling on his lap.

I felt my whole body heat and my heart tighten, I pulled away slightly to gasped for air but he chased my lips, wanting more. I kissed him again until I felt my hands made it's way to began to unbuttoned my onesie but he immediately stop what I'm doing by wrapped his hands on my wrist.

"Ivy." He said under his breathed.

I'm biting my lips and stared at him. I felt weird right now but it's a good weird. I felt like I'm craving for him, wanted him to touch me, no, I needed him to touch me.

"Trey, I know we're moving too fast but...I want you right now..please." I plead, staring at him.

He gave me an 'okay' and waste no time to contined to kiss me back, harder this time, like he also wanted this too. I'd never know that Trey is good kisser, very excellent kisser. He tasted like a mint with mixed of chocolate, just like his scents. Every movement making me melted into his touch, letting him devour me with every touch with passion. Making me craving for him alot more. I wanted more, I needed more.

Can't help it anymore, I unhook my arms from his neck, slowly making its to feel his toned chest, hard abs, and tugged on the hem of his hoodie while his hands touching every part of me that still covered with my onesie. Started to unbuttoned my onesie, I helped him to pulled his hoodie out from his head before pulled from the kiss. I stared in awe at his toned body making me craved for it. All my life, I've been dying to touch it, to feel it and now it felt like dream, I can't believe that I'm about to have sex with my hot bestfriend.

Didn't realized that I've been staring at his body, I titled my head to look at him, only to find that he already staring at me with his eyes grew darken. I've never seen his eyes like this before, it's different, like it's full of lust. He leaned in and started to devour my neck, kissed its soft skin, trying to find my spot, sucking and bitting, making me let a sound of pleasure out from my mouth. At first I tried to suppressed it but when he had found my spot, just below my ear, I can't help but to let it out. I moaned loudly, making my panties tight.

He continued to unbuttoned my onesie, slowly pulled away, lifted me up, making me stand on my feet, continued to taking off my onesie, leaving me with my lace panties, he's favourite. I saw him staring at my black lace panties that covered my hard dick and wet from my precum with a flush face. I started to pulled out my panties, but he immediately stop me.

"Just leave it there, you look stunning." He said, under his breath with his lustfull eyes.

I whisper an 'okay' and slowly walked towards him, straddling his lap. Just when my bum landed on his lap, I felt him already grew hard. I taking advantage by hardly grind my hips on his hard on, almost immediately he stopped me by grabbed on the side of my waist.

"Don't...you gonna make me come if you doing that." He said under his breath with a slightly warned tone. Me being a stubborn I am, continued to grind my hips, locking our lips, making him groaned. His hands slowly making it way to my bum and gently squeezed it, making me moaned.

"Ivy, I can't take it anymore." He said between our kisses.

"Trey, I wanted you, take me now." And just like that, he stand on his feet with me hanging on his body like my life depend on it, gently laid me on my back on my bed. He crawled on top of me and slamming his lips with mine. My arms wrapped around his neck while his strong arms making its way to my waist and pulled my hips up to his. Almost immediately my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt him slipped his hands under my panties, feeling me up, and slide his fingers between my cheeks, making me more.

His lips started to moved to my cheeks, my jaw, slowly making its way to my neck, sucking and biting, abusing my soft skins by creating hickies all the way to my lean chest, my flat stomach, and my navel. He stopped right infront of my hard on, purposely blowing his hot breath on my panties and my inner thigh. He buried his face inside of my inner thigh, just around my hard on, making me arch my back and moaned. Gently bite my flesh and pulled my panties off with his mouth biting on the soft fabric of the panties all the way to my ankles. Slowly trailing a few kisses from my hairless legs to my thigh and stopped infont of my hard dick that needs attention.

I cupped his face, tilting his head, making him look at me and said, "You don't have to...it's fine."

"Shhh...I wanted this." He hushed me.

Before I could react, he pulled me in this mouth, deep throating me with his tongue swirling on my head. I can't believe my straight best friend or should I say my soon-to-be-boyfriend giving me a blowjob. Might as well sit back and enjoy the pleasure. I gasped when he take my full length inside of his mouth again until his nose brushing with my skins just beside my base. He slowly pulled out and licked his tongue on my base to my head while his eyes burning hole on mine. I moaned again when he take me again, making my hand gripped his hair. I pushed his head again, making him take my length.

"Oh daddy..just like that....take me again." I moaned, making him chuckled because of the nickname with my length inside of his mouth. I pushed his head in again and letting go when he making a gag sound. While his other hand stroking and caressing my stomach, the other making it way to my face.

"Suck it." He demanded. I take his pointer finger in my mouth, swirling it, coated it with my salive. A few seconds later, he pulled it out and I position it between my cheeks. He pulled out from my length and look at me with lustful eyes, as if asking for a permission. I nodded my head and felt him pushed his finger inside of my pucker. Thrust in and out while continued giving me a blowjob. I felt him licked my ball sack, all the way to my hole.

Before I know what happened, his hot tongue is around my ring, wetting and licking my hole. I moaned when he pushed his tongue in my entrance, rimming my hole while pumping my shaft. I suddenly felt my stomach clenched, desperate to released but I immediately stop his hand from pumping me and cupped his face, pulled him for a kiss. He kiss me hard and passionate, while grinding his hips. I gasped when his belt connected with my bare cock, a mixed feeling between pleasure and pain take control of my body.

Hearing me yelped and moaning loudly as if I'm in pain, he stop grinding his hips, afraid that he would hurts me and ask, "Baby...you okay?"

"Your belt..."I replied with a breathless tone. Giving me an apologetic look, he get off of me and stand on his feet. I can't help but to stared at his body, burning holes on his tone abs. He started to unbuckled his belt before unbuttoned and unzipping his pants. Pulled his pants and boxer out, his hard on cock exposed right in front of me. I gasped when I saw his dick grew hard. I may have seen him naked before, but I've never seen his cock hard before. Believe me or not, when his cock hard, it's grew big, bigger than usual and hot at the same time. He chuckled when noticing me stared at him and gave me a question expression.

Not getting my attention, he asked, "Condom and lube?" I shaked my head, bring me back to reality and pointed my dresser. He chuckled, making his way to my dresser. Me, on the other hand, face palmed myself and sinking myself into my bed. My cheeks started to heat with embarrassment. A few second later, Trey back with a condom and a bottle of lube in his hand. He crawled back on top of me and slamming his lips with mine. He kissed me hard, and rough, can't hold his beast anymore. While molesting my lips, I heard a pop sound and I felt his finger around my entrance, ready to pushed his finger inside me. I jumped when I felt a cold sensation inside of me, his finger thrusted in and out of my hole, lubing and wetting my boy pussy as he preparing me.

He pulled away from the kiss before ripped the condom pocket with his teeth. He take the condom out from the pocket and rolled it on his hard shaft, considering his dick bigger, he coated it with alots of lube, as if he afraid to hurting me. When he finished prepare himself, he line up his cock around my entrance with his other strong arms on the side of me, holding his weight before gently pushed his head inside of me. I gasped when his head are half inside of me, gripped the sheet as he buried his head on the crooked of my neck. Groaned loudly, he pushed until his full length inside me and said, "You're tight baby boy." seductively.

"Ah..you're the one who's big." I fired back before playfully slapped his arms.

He chuckled and hooking my ankles on this shouder. Waiting for me to adjusted and get used to his size, I nodded my head and he started to move. Slowly and gently thrusted in and out of my hole. Can't stand of his gentleness, I snake my hands to his bum and pushed him deeper inside of me. Feeling of estacy and electricity take over my whole body, when he hit my prostate.

"Ah...Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

"You okay?" He stopped his movement and give me an apologetic and a concern look.

I giggled and pulled him to me, slamming my lips to his. Kissing as he thrusting back and forth, hooking up my arms around his neck, like my life depends on it. He groaned and pulled away, buried his head in the crooked of my neck, panting hard.

"Daddy..harder.." I moaned. Just like that, he began to fasten his thrust, gripped on my sheet, groaned louder, the sound of skin slapping skin, hard panting, headboard hitting wall take over the whole room. I cupped his face, staring at him as he thrusting in and out of me, started to shower him with kisses all over his face, trailling to his neck, biting and sucking his spot, created hickies all over his neck. Suddenly a heat and pleasure sensation take over my whole body, my ball tighten, my stomach clenching, my throat choking and I moaned louder.

"Baby..you gonna come..?" He asked me. I just nodded my head, shutting my eyes, sucking my lips between my teeth. The desire of wanted to released everything take over my whole body but I can't. I can't cumming before him, I wanted us to released together, so I hold it in. Trey started to pumping my shaft not even helping me from holding my cum. I immediately reached his hands and gripped it, prevented him to continue. Noticing that I'm suffering from holding it in, Trey said, "Come baby boy, come for daddy." But I shook my head. Understanding my situation, Trey started to thrusted faster, harder and deeper inside of me, tried to reach his high.

After a few thrust, he said, "Come baby..come" making me let go and shoot line after line of everything I've been held and poured all over my stomach and his chest. I felt Trey's load shoot into the thin latex that separating our flesh inside of me. He collapsed on top of me but making sure that he's not crushing me with his weight, panting hard. I reached his head to brushed his soft lock gently with my fingers.

He titled his head to look at me, staring at me with an awe, tucking my hair to my ear and said, "I love you." before kissing me passionately. I pulled away and said, "I love you too." Closing my eyes, panting hard, trying to recovered, I felt him pulled out from me and laid beside me. I sighed in satisfaction and laying on my side, facing him as my cheeks rested on his chest. He wrapped my skinny bare body with his strong arms and pulled my sheet to cover our naked body.

"So....you're gay now?" I teased him and giggled.

"No." He stated firmly making me confused. I titled my head and stared at him in disbelief as he giving me a devious grin. He shrugged and said-

"I'm just 'Ivysexual'."

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 6 28
A series of stories an investigator hears from his clients. Daily uploads as I write more *Not edited Rewritten Oneshot Chronicles
362K 6.2K 32
Themes included; nsfw/smut, fluff, sensitive subjects, au's and more.
12.4K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.
176K 738 13
π’πˆπππ„π‘π’ π“πŽπŽ 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...