You are safe now

By AnastasiaL

According to the werewolf, when an Alpha werewolf meets his mate he is expected to present her to the pack ri... More

You are safe now
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Epilogue

Chapter 3

5.4K 132 8
By AnastasiaL

"Wake up sleepy head" I heard Clair's voice in my mind.

 I slowly opened my eyes and saw Clair watching me with that freaky smile which makes you think that she is a clown without make-up. "What do you want?" I mumbled to her while I turned my back at her, "I want you to wake up, the sleepover is moving to my house" she said.

"Come on" she started screaming in my ear, I put a pillow over my head wich she tried really hard to push and pull away.
 "Don't be a baby" she said while trying to move me away from my bed, "What time is it, anyway?" I asked her when she managed to pull me out of the bed and threw me down to the floor.

 "Almost 10" she said with an innocent smile.

I took a better look at her, she wasn't wearing her last night clothes and she had make up on . "You left?" I asked her, "Yep, but I came back for you. Now off the bed and pick some clothes to take with you. Weekend just started, baby" she screamed to me and left.

I slowly got out of the bed and went to my bathroom, I stared myself at the mirror. My eyes looked tired even though I had slept just fine last night. I was imagining Daniel was next to me holding me tight like he never wanted me to let go. I smiled at that thought, Daniel had helped me yesterday, he took my side and yelled at Stephanie, I mean who has the courage to yell at Stephanie. The girl is scary.

I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I washed every part of my body with slow movements, my mind was travelling on its own to other places. To Daniel, to Stephanie, to that meeting at the forest, to that special moment yesterday when I woke up and I saw him next to me, holding me. I felt so special in his arms, so good.

I shook my head and washed the shampoo out of my hair and body. What was I thinking, I mean yes i like Daniel, but lets face it. For him I am a loser, he probably helped me because he feels a little sorry for me. 

"What took you so long?" Clair asked me when I finally went downstairs, I found her at the kitchen eating our chocolate cake. "Sorry, I'm ready now" I told her while letting my bag on the floor and grabbing a glass of juice she had waiting for me.
"Thanks" I told her and drunk it all, "Easy there" she said, "I am not the one driving" I joked with her and we burst in loud laughters.

 "Come on lets go" she said and we  left my house and went to her car.

The way to her house was silent, I knew she wanted to ask me how I'm feeling, but she also knew me well enough not to ask right now. I've been through all those stuff many times before, but each moment is different and my tears keep falling down. 

I was once again lost in thought and didn't realize that we were outside her house. "Ready for a wild sleepover?" she asked me and I just nodded smiling. Clair was always the fun girl type, the only thing she wants is to have fun and that is enough for her.

"We are going to do so many things this weekend" she started saying, she was talking about what she had in mind and I was simply smiling at her, I took my bag from the back seat and we both got into the house. 

The TV was on,  I naturally guessed either her parents or her brother was there, but I really doubted her brother was in the house. You see her brother is a player, he has lots of girls and he likes to go out a lot whether it is to flirt his time away or spend time with "the guys".

I was so surprised when we went to the living room and found her brother and Daniel watching TV, "Why are you here?" Clair asked her brother clearly annoyed,  "Can't I just relax at my house?" he asked her, "Well,no so spill it" she said and took her serious look. "Mom and dad are out for the weekend, Daniel will sleepover. Any other questions?" he said.

"No, that's all thank you" she said and took my hand, pulling me upstairs with her. I followed her with no complaints all the way to her bedroom.

I always liked Clair's room. It's so light and open and she has a ton of things in there. She is not messy and this is something I like about her, she likes her things to be organized and clean.

We spent all morning locked in her room listening to music and sometimes singing the songs we knew. We laughed and painted our nails and did our hair. We always like trying different haircuts, but we stayed at french tails and fish tails. Playing it safe.

"I'm hungry" I told her with my puppy dog eyes, "Okay sweetie let's feed you" she said and took my hand and went straight to her kitchen. Daniel and Clair's brother, Luc was also in the kitchen, they were trying to make sandwiches and let me tell you, the kitchen was a total mess. "What have you done?" Clair screamed at her brother, they both stayed still and looked innocently at her while she was burning with anger.
"They were trying to make something to eat, isn't it obvious?" I asked her, "Let me help you guys" I said and walked over to them. Luc murmured  a thank you to me and Daniel just smiled at me with that great and sexy smile he has.

I made them both a sandwich and then I made one for me and one for Clair. We all sat down at the kitchen table and ate our sandwiches, "At least Cathy knows how to cook" Luc said while looking at her sister. Clair had always a problem with the kitchen and that's why she was not allowed to go near that room much like her brother. "Clair knows how to cook too" I said with voice bearly loud enough, "I don't think so" Luc said and Daniel chuckled.

Clair and Luc started fighting and talk back to each other while I was just looking at them slightly amused. "How are you" Daniel suddenly asked me, "Fine" I whispered and smiled at him, "You sure?" he asked again, "Yes, don't worry" I said.

"I can't just not to worry. I am worried" he said, "Why?" I asked him, "Because-" he started saying, but Luc cut him off, "Come on man, I can't listen to my sister anymore" he said and walked out of the room, Daniel looked at me and took my hand which was on the table and kissed it, never break eye contact with me. "We're going to have fun at this sleepover" he said and left the kitchen.

I stayed there frozen at my place. "Still believe he doesn't like you?" Clair asked me. We cleaned the kitchen and went back to her room, there we talked about the way Daniel kissed my hand. Actually Clair was talking, I was nodding still lost in my own train of thoughts. 

At night Clair dragged me to the living room to watch a movie, the boys were still there watching a thriller.
"You can't be serious" Clair asked Luc, "We want to watch a movie" Clair whined and Luc rolled his eyes, "Watch this movie with us" Daniel said and Clair pretend to be thinking about it, "Okay" she finally said and walked to the big armchair and sat down while I was left to sit at the only free seat next to Daniel. 

I sat next to him trying not to disturb him as I tried to pay attention to the film. I always hated thrillers, it was hard for me to sleep at night, but this time I couldn't complain since we had company.
"I'm going to bring your blanket" Clair told me and run upstairs, she came back faster than the wind and gave me my blanket. "What do you need a blanket for its not even cold outside?" Luc asked me, but Clair was the one to reply for me. "She hates those kind of movies and her blanket makes it slightly better".

I just nodded and spread my blanket so it was covering my bare legs. I was wearing a pajamas short and a top, "Can we share it?" Daniel asked me, "Yes, of course" I told him and opened my blanket wider. 

I was watching the movie with wide eyes and I was scared as hell, it was terrifying and Clair didn't seem to mind at all. I was watching the killer walking slowly until he was behind a girl and with a quick movement the girl was dead. With that I closed my eyes and hid myself at Daniel's shoulder out od instinct. 

When realisation hit me Daniel had already put his arm around me and he was rubbing my arm slowly to sooth me. I raised my head a little bit and I saw him still watching the film, suddenly he turned and smiled at. He kissed my forehead and said "The movie ends soon".

I made myself comfortable closer to Daniel and he put the blanket over me. His hand was still around me shoulder as I was drifting off to sleep, I tried to stay awake, but my eyes wanted to be shut. "It's okay sleep" he whispered to me and I nodded already losing myself to sleep. Within minutes I was fast asleep, suddenly I felt two arms holding me tighter and whisper. "Where should I take her?" a male voice asked, "I don't know" another replied, "Take your sister to her room and I will sleep with Cathy" the male voice said, "Dirty time?" another asked, "You know I would never do that" the male voice said, "Yes, but not that you don't want to" the other said. "I want to, that's why I want to take it slow, maybe she will like me back one day" the male said.

"Daniel, Cathy likes you already and you are her mate, there is no other perfect man for her than you" . So, that was Luc and Daniel talking, Daniel likes me? And what the hell is a mate?

"Let's just take them upstairs" Daniel said. I didn't hear anything else, the only thing I felt was a something soft touching my back and I knew it was a bed. "Goodnight, baby" I heard Daniel whisper followed by a kiss on my forehead. 

After that I was lost in my sleep phase, or is it a dream now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 336 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...
2K 83 38
When Daniel finds a young girl named Emily being abused outside her home in the woods, he steps in to save her. Instead of taking her to the hospital...
406K 12.9K 52
Is it possible for love at first sight to exist? Could it be that it's actually that easy? Is it possible for werewolves to find their mates in the s...
1.1M 27.7K 51
***What would you do, if you find your mate, and its turn out she is HUMAN?*** Matthew Dust is the further Alpha of the Red Dust pack, with the title...