Gakuen Alice |〃I Will Protect...

Da cherrymine-

Mia's purpose of barging into Alice Academy is only one; to drag Mikan out from this hell hole. Sakura Mia... Altro

1 - Alice Academy
2 - Sakura Mia
3 - Discovering My Alice
4 - Watery
5 - Agata Sawako
6 - "I'm here for you"
7 - Secret Training
8 - Sawa Saved The Day!
9 - Healing Water
10 - This Time, Without Fail
11 - Plan
12 - I Will Protect You
13 - Level Up!
14 - Can't I?
15 - Heartache
16 - Mikan
17 - Should I stop?
18 - Iinchou's Haunted Mansion
19 - Iinchou's Haunted Mansion Pt2
20 - Raise the Curtains Up!
21 - Realizing
22 - Snow White & Water Fairy
23 - The Person He Likes
24 - Last Dance
25 - Let's Work Hard!
26 - Best Student Award
26.5 - Loving Alice
27 - Trip Back Home
28 - Strings of Incidents
29 - Alice's Voice
30 - Breaking and Entering
31 - Breaking Down
32 - Our Fight
33 - Not Alone
34 - A Possibility
35 - Gulliver's Candy
36 - High School Section
37 - Sapphire, Hazel
38 - Keyhole
39 - Danger
40 - Clues, Crystals
41 - Moonlit Talk
42 - Pain
43 - Bitter Ironies
44 - Trap
45 - Courage
46 - Ever Forward
47 - Promises Kept
48 - Present
49.1 - Ichinose Chiaki
49.2 - Sakura Twins Past I
49.3 - Sakura Twins Past II
50 - Preparation
51 - Christmas Ball
52 - Masquerade Mishap
53 - Mia's Present
54 - Blackout
55 - Graffiti
56 - Happy Birthday
57 - Hanazonokai
58 - Stuck
59 - Flower Garden Party
60 - A Bad Feeling
61 - Hanahime-den Soldiers
62 - Open Doors
63 - Natsume's Past I
64 - Natsume's Past II
65 - Basement Prisoner
66 - The Scariest Thing
67 - Going Back
68 - Our Light
70 - Chocolate
71 - New Term
72 - Koizumi Luna
73 - Practice
74 - Sports Festival
75 - Cheerleading
76 - Kibasen
77 - Red Thread
78 - Soul Shuffle
79 - Revealed
80 - Siblings, Secret
81 - Storm
A Sneak Peek
82 - Captured
83 - Confession
84 - Top Priority
85 - Absurd Wish

69 - Alice Stones

1.4K 72 42
Da cherrymine-

Pouring the juice into a bottle, Mia wraps it nicely while a smile is always seen decorating her face as she was satisfied over the taste. Since she makes quite a lot, there's another bottle for her to take it to class.

She grabs her bag and the two bottles before shifting her gaze on her drawing of two people. "Mom, dad, I'll see you later" Mia utters and went out from her room, heading towards the Special Star rooms section. Halting her track in front of his room, Mia places the juice slowly, cautious of getting caught.

Taking a last glance at the juice, she hopes the person who drinks it will become healthier even for a bit.

Mia has been practicing in improving her healing alice and with Watery's  guide, she is now able to control it effectively and conjure it on will based on how bad the injuries are.

"Mia-nee, good morning!" Mikan exclaims joyfully, she's in high spirits even though the day has just started. Appearing from the older twin's back, she engulfs her into a back hug while placing her chin on Mia's shoulder. Cracking into a chuckle over Mikan's affection over her, she turns her body to face Mikan.

"Morning~" Mia sings, returning the hug and her voice somehow relaxed Mikan before they pull away, heading to the classroom together. "Mia-nee, about the stone I told you yesterday. When I woke up this morning, it was just besides me!" Mikan exclaims, informing what happened to her.

"I don't know where it comes from but it stills like me! So I decided since it did not stop following me, that I just take it with me!" Mikan exclaims to her classmates enthusiastically, shwoing the aqua marine stone between her thumb and index finger.

"Hahaha that is so stupid" Koko stated bluntly while Iinchou who is standing next to him flashes a kind smile to Mikan. Anna and Nonoko squeal at the sight of the pretty stone.

"That's the most childish thing I have ever heard of" Hotaru says, sighing before walking away to her seat. "Anyway Sakura.. if you take it and it's not yours, that means you stole it" Permy stated, dropping Mikan's facial expression as the two start their bickering.

Glancing at the stone in Mikan's possession, no matter how she looks at it, it's an alice stone. Mia wonders why did the stone is so attached to Mikan that she didn't notice Sawa who sits besides her.

"Quit dazing off, homeroom is starting" Sawa reminds the older twin, snapping her from her deep thoughts as she kinda jolts up a bit from her seat. "Geez, you startled me!" Mia exclaims and catch a glimpse of Chiaki coming into the classroom.

"Chiaki, come sit with us!" She says and went to link arms with the flustered Chiaki before dragging her to their seat. "B-But, there's someone else's.." Chiaki's voice trails off as Sawa shakes her head, patting the seat next to her. "You can sit here" she utters, surprising the silver-haired girl as the three of them sit down with Mia being in the middle of them.

"Eh? Really, Mikan-chan? You know, that stone could be an alice stone" Narumi says as he enters the classroom with Misaki and Seriina sensei. "So, how about our first lesson for today..is to make an alice stone?" Narumi suggests and the students cheered excitedly upon hearing his idea.

Catching a glimpse at Mikan's facial expression, Mia bursts into an audible laughter. She's too excited, it shows clearly on her face. 'I wonder what color mine is..' Mikan thought in her mind while Narumi started his explanation for today's lesson.

"Now that we're on the topic, better yet tell you what colors each of our stones are" Narumi says. He interprets on how Misaki sensei's color is blue green, Seriina sensei is Rose purple and blue, Noda sensei who is not there today is light green and his is pink purple.

"Actually, Narumi sensei's color is kind of similar to an eggplant" Someone suddenly stated as he enters the classroom. Mikan's eyes grew bigger upon seeing Tono waving his hand to her classmates. "Eh!? Tono senpai!?" She exclaims in pure shock.

"Yo! Lil' brat" Tono says, smiling at Mikan and shifted his gaze on the older twin. "Lil' one!" He exclaims loudly while waving his hand to Mia in which she feel blood rushing to her face from the attention given. Tono will be substituting for Nodacchi who is absent.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tono. It's nice to meet you all" he introduces himself as the girls squealed in delight over his appearance in the classroom.

"Hey, Baka-Tono" Hotaru says, releasing a sigh while looking at him.

"Perverted-Tono, it's been a while!" Koko shouts out loud.

"Oi, Idiot-Tono!" Natsume spats out.

"If only I could do the honour of killing you all.." Tono stated darkly, sweat dropping from the three of them reactions to him. Meanwhile, Permy suggested Mikan to let Tono take a look at the stone she found.

Mikan agrees and went to Tono, "Senpai, this stone.." she utters and Tono picks up the girl onto his lap.

"Why the hell did you pick me up?" Mia asks, gritting her teeth as she was the one sitting on Tono's lap. "Oh, sorry! I mistake you for Mikan, but oh well, just sit there for a while" Tono says and Mia shrugs her shoulders. It's a good chance to have a closer look at the stone so why not?

"Ah, this is indeed an alice stone and this stone has the ability of teleportation. However, the color is quite odd. For usual, teleportation alice stones don't have the color of aqua marine" Tono explains.

He explains further on how the person who made it was thinking of someone he/she loved deeply. Thus, making such lovely colour. It sure is some fate that brings Mikan and the stone together.

Ruka steals a glance at the smiling Mikan. 'Loved..deeply?' he thought in his mind but his stares are not leaving the girl. Turning his face to Natsume, his eyes grew bigger upon seeing his friend's facial expression. If a look could kill, that person would be dead by now.

Following Natsume's eyes, it lands on a certain girl sitting on Tono's lap.

"I wonder why Natsume-kun hasn't made an alice stone for me yet" Permy utters, gazing dreamily at him while clasping her hands together. "Ah, I quite know why already" Narumi stated after hearing what she said.

"For sure, Natsume-kun and Chiaki-chan, the two Special Stars, wouldn't want to waste their time creating alice stones, right?" Narumi asks sheepishly, shattering their fans' hopes of gaining the two alice stone into their possession.

Getting off from Tono's lap, Mia goes to Sawa and Chiaki. "Let's try creating our alice stones too!" she exclaims while holding their hands in which the two girls nodded their heads in excitement. Narumi steals a glance at the three of them before his lips forming a smile over seeing their blooming friendship.

"Anyway Mikan-chan, how about making your alice stone now?" Tono asks. Mikan shakes her head in response, indicating no while her facial expression totally reflects her confusion. "Do you want to know how to make a pretty alice stone like you found?" he asks again.

Tono interprets that to create an alice stone, you must think of the person's feelings once he or she uses your stone. The amount of feelings someone puts on the stone, the more better the stone becomes. They have to pour their heart into it and don't do it, just for the sake of doing it.

"An alice stone isn't just a normal stone, it also means it contains the whole life of that person. It has the alice of a person, it's not to be used for anything selfish" Tono explains, smiling at the sight of Mikan looking so amazed by the real meaning of creating an alice stone.

'In every stone..is a strong feeling of a person' Mia thought in her mind after listening intently to Tono. A smile crept up on her lips as she rested her stare on Mikan. This kind of thing, she knows how well Mikan exceeds in it. From the outside, the younger twin might be seeing as a person who didn't give something a deep thought of it before doing anything but, it's not like that at all.

To Mia, Mikan is a very precious person who thought of her friends first before doing anything. She witnessed it a lot of times and will always be impressed over the younger twin.

Slowly walking up to Mikan's back, Mia engulfs her into a back hug. "Mia-nee!? Gosh, you surprised me!" Mikan exclaims, color draining from her face as the older twin burst out in laughter.

'Mikan, let's grow up together. If it's the two of us, it will definitely come true' Mia thought to herself.

"Hey, hey, I heard a legendary stories about those alice stones" Koko suddenly blurts out. "Eh? What?" Permy, Anna and Nonoko join into the circle to listen to his stories.

"When you exchange alice stones with someone, that means the two of them will be together forever and that the person who gave his or her alice stone is proposing to another" Koko explains. Usually, couples do this during Valentine's Day. They practise the legendary ritual of proposing through alice stones.

"AHH! That is so sweet!!" Anna and Nonoko squealed in joy while imagining those scenes in their minds.

Noticing that Mikan has suddenly falls silent, Mia steals a glance at her and a gasp leaves her mouth as the look on the younger twin's shocked the living daylights of her. "M-Mikan..?" she mutters quietly but somehow, Mikan doesn't response to her.

Pulling out from the hug, Mia goes to Hotaru and used her as a shield. "Ho-chan, Mikan is acting weird" She says, sweat dropping. Releasing a sigh, "She's not possessed by a ghost, relax" Hotaru utters, knowing the exact reason why the older twin is creeped out from Mikan's sudden actions.

"That stone..after I've grown up and if one day, I can also make my own alice stone.. At that time, I'll give it to you, Sakura"

Mikan remembers Ruka's words when they were talking by the riverside in the past. Realization hits her like a thunderbolt as she realizes in pure shock over what their conversation back then might meant.

'What if Ruka.. knew the legends, then that conversation we had..' Mikan thought in her mind as she tries to process everything. "Eh? Sakura?" Ruka asks, noticing the stares Mikan is giving him right now.

Placing her hands on Hotaru's shoulders, Mia peeks over at Mikan and wonders why on earth she is blushing madly. Her eyes..wait, why is she looking at Ruka?

Out of sudden, she was reminded over what Ruka told her when they were talking on the tree before. He mentioned something about proposing..

Exchanging alice stones, doesn't that mean..?

A smirk makes its way to Mia's lips, totally grasping on why Mikan is blushing hard right now. Tapping Hotaru's shoulder, "This moment calls for snapping pictures" she whispers while pointing her index finger to Mikan and Ruka's direction.

Maintaining her calm expression, Hotaru wouldn't let this chance slip away just like that and handed Mia her camera. "That would be 30 rabbits" She utters and gesturing Mia to pay her first before using the camera. Mia hands her the money and sneakily snaps photos of the precious moments.

Back to tomato cheeks of Mikan,

She cups her face in disbelief while looking at Ruka who sweat dropped from her reaction. "Eh? Sakura, what's the matter?" Ruka asks.

'Was Ruka-pyon proposing to me at that time!?' She thought in her mind, rush of heat exploded in her cheeks.

Tono, Natsume and Hotaru gives the girl a judging look after seeing her over-reacting.

"Saku--" Ruka was cut off when Mia suddenly pops out from nowhere between them and snaps a photo using the camera. "Nice expression you got there, Ruu-chan~" Mia says, breaking the building tension of the two of them.

"Wha-- Mia, delete that photo! And don't call me Ruu-chan!" Ruka exclaims, totally flustered as he could feel blood rushing to his cheeks. "Why? Do you prefer me to call you Brother-in-law?" Mia asks, smirking afterwards.

It was as if a volcano exploded from the top of Ruka's head, his face turns beet red as he couldn't bring himself to meet Mikan's eyes. Crouching down, he raises his hands to his face while trying to calm down.

"Ruu-chan, your face is red" Mia commented and Ruka starts chasing after her for the photo. Looking back to meet Mikan's eyes, she smiled at the younger twin and points at everyone around Mikan.

Shifting her gaze to Hotaru and the others, Mikan realizes she has make them worried about her for acting like that earlier. Did Mia was trying to ease the tense atmosphere?

"Oh! Look! Hotaru-chan and Iinchou are done!! Their stones are so pretty!!!" Someone exclaims out loud as the attention is now shifted to the two people.

"They're so pretty-! I wish I could make one too!"

Hotaru and Iinchou both smiled while gazing at their alice stones, relieved they could make one. Hotaru's alice stone color is purple while Iinchou is emerald green.

'What am I doing, occupying myself with such matters!?' Mikan thought in her mind while slapping her own face before concentrating back on making her own alice stone.

"Stop chasing me, Ruka-!" Mia exclaims as the two are now separated by a long table, both are panting and not wanting to give up until Natsume and Sawa come around to drag them out from the pointless war. "I'll come for it again later" Ruka says, sighing.

"Just say you want one, I'll give it to you with bunch of heart stickers as extras" Mia replies, giving the guy a thumb up in which Ruka sweat dropped from hearing it.

After a while, all of them get serious and started creating alice stones but mostly are unsuccessful. Mikan shrieks in despair after seeing how tiny her alice stone is.

"Looks like we all made fragments.." Permy stated as she compares hers with Anna and Nonoko. "Ah..that's okay, I'm sure you'll be able to make your alice stones, just keep trying!" Narumi reassures his students.

"Mia, did you succeed?" Sawa asks and was about to tap Mia's shoulder but Chiaki prevents her from doing so. "She's concentrating" Chiaki utters as the two shifted their stare on Mia who is clasping her hands together near to her chest, her eyes are closed.

Pouring heart into making the alice stone, Mia thought of the people she loves dearly. The amount of feelings she has for them, she places it all into this stone. Mikan, their parents, Hotaru, Sawa, Chiaki, Ruka, her classmates, the teachers and..

Natsume.

Feeling something in her hand, she opens her eyes slowly and takes a peek at it. The alice stone is smaller than Hotaru's, hazel and brown are mixing together, making such a lovely colour in Mia's eyes. It kinda mirrors Mikan's and her eyes.

"Wow, Mia-nee! You succeed!" Mikan exclaims joyfully, spotting the stone in Mia's hand. Letting out a chuckle, she's glad that it turns out alright. "It's still so small, I need to practice more" she says but this much was more than enough for Mia.

Someone suggested to make the alice stones as souvenirs but was rejected.

"Okay, how about..the dark alice stone game?" Tono suggested and the teachers look pleased by the idea.

"The what game?" Mikan and others ask, confusion written all over their faces.

Tono explains that to play the game, they have to turn off the lights and grab someone by random. When the lights are turned on again, whoever you grabbed, you'll get their alice stone.

"Sugoi! Sounds fun--!!" Mikan exclaims excitedly but the others thought it is boring and they don't want to exchange their stones. Seeing their reactions, Tono whispers a favor to Iinchou.

"Eh?" Koko blurts out, looking around him which are filled with animals. "For example, if you want to see the effects of Kokoroyomi using Ruka's animal alice stone.." Tono says, pointing to the illusion of animal's thoughts.

"Eh? That's amazing!" they are getting pumped up.

"Then, if Hotaru used Nono-chan's alice stone.." an illusion appeared of Hotaru creating her inventions with the help of Chemistry alice. Hotaru's eyes literally glittered up from the amount of money she will be getting.

Another illusion of Ruka using Permy's alice stone appeared. He has cat ears and tail and in the illusion, he was licking the back of his hand cutely like a real cat. "KYAAHHHH--!!!" the girls scream upon seeing it.

"Nice shot" Mia stated, snapping the photo of Ruka. Hotaru needs to pay her for this exclusive photo.

"..and one more, if you happened to grab the teachers' alice stones, just think of what you get!" Tono exclaims and the students are now fired up to play the game.

"Ah~ So everyone is up for it now, eh?" Tono says, pleased that his idea works out.

Chuckling at the scene, Mia also takes pictures of her classmates as it will be a good memory in the future before handing it to Misaki sensei since they are about to start and asks for his help to snap their pictures during the game.

"Ho-Hotaru!" Mikan calls out for her but was shocked after seeing her best friend is so worked up about the game, she even has a list of alice stones she wants.

Sobbing, Mikan hugs her knees in despair, feeling useless because she thought nobody would want her tiny stone. "I am never useful.." Mikan mutters and feels a knock on her head as she looks up, finding Mia smiling to her before joining the younger twin to sit on the floor.

"Ne, Mikan. Your alice is not useless, it can be use to protect a lot of people so don't think lowly of your own alice. She will be sad" Mia utters truthfully, smiling to Mikan. "..She?"

"Your Nullification alice, she's so happy to have you as her owner and after all, there must be a meaning on why we were born with this alice. You might find it now or in the future but there's no doubt that your alice has helped a lot of people and of course..

..I am one of them" Mia utters, grinning widely as she stands up slowly before stretching out her hand to Mikan.

"Mikan, think about who would need your alice stone the most and with that feelings, go and grab them!" She exclaims, pulling the younger twin up on her feet. "The person..who needs my stone?" Mikan mutters quietly, scanning around while keeping that thought firmly in her mind, she suddenly thinks of Natsume.

Observing Mikan's facial expression, Mia actually already has someone in her mind. The person who needs Mikan's Nullification alice the most..is Natsume.

He can probably control Fiery better with Mikan's Nullification alice and that's all that matters to Mia now. She doesn't want him to suffer and bear the unbearable pain anymore, the thought of Natsume hating his own alice, Fiery, hurts her so much.

Clasping her hands together, Mia wishes that one day, Natsume will love his alice.

"Ah! I want Iinchou's stone!" Someone suddenly claims.

"I want Kokoroyomi-kun's!"

"Eh? No fair!"

"Okay, everyone! We will be starting in 10 minutes!" Narumi announces.

Out of sudden, someone suddenly tugs on Mia's sleeve. "Mia-nee, I want to give my stone to Natsume" Mikan utters sincerely. She knows how Natsume had always been in difficult situations and most of them involved alices.

Just once is enough, she wants to be a help for Natsume.

Mikan looks up, meeting eyes with her dear twin. "..can I?" she asks to Mia in which the older twin's eyes grew bigger upon hearing Mikan asking her permission. "Don't ask me, stay true to your feelings. If you want to give it to Natsume, then go and grab him!" Mia exclaims, grinning widely to her.

Others might didn't notice it but Mikan has always been watching over Mia. Everytime she visits Mia in the early morning, she had always being seen coming from the Special Star rooms and concluded that Mia went to meet Chiaki but her curiousness ended this morning.

Mikan saw Mia placing the bottle in front of Natsume's room while she, herself is holding one. When she saw the smile on Mia's face after that, she realises her older twin's hidden feelings towards that guy.

For someone to make her dear older twin smiled like that, Mikan thanked Natsume from the bottom of her heart.

Nodding her head, "Alright, then I decided!" Mikan says while linking her arm with Mia's. "Speaking of it, whose alice stone you want, Mia-nee?"

A smirk makes its way to Mia's lips, "I'm aiming for Naru sensei's!" She exclaims loudly and groans could be heard from those who also want Narumi's alice stone. "This will be a bloody war" Mia announces as everyone who watched that group of them sweat dropped from their intense willpower.

The game started and the lights are switched off. Each student does their best in finding the person they are looking for in the pitch darkness.

Walking slowly, Mia tries her utmost best in adjusting her eyes to the darkness while searching for Narumi. 'Ugh, where the hell is Naru sensei?' she thought in her mind but the time is almost up.

She releases a sigh in defeat and just grabs anyone in front of her but a moment later, someone suddenly grabs her uniform sleeve ffrom behind.

"Make sure you have grabbed someone..and the lights will be on now!" Misaki sensei annouces loudly and the lights are switched on.

"EH!?"

"HOW DID THIS--!?"

Much to Mia's disappointment, she didn't get to grab Narumi since there are a lot of her classmates holding onto him. Unfortunately, Ruka's nightmare continues as Permy caught him. Hotaru was pleased that she caught Tono, definitely having an idea of using his alice for her sales.

Glancing at Mikan, she is relieved to see the younger twin got a hold of Natsume.

"And now.."

"What on earth we are going to do?" Sawa asks, sweat dropping from their current situation.

Sawa was grabbed by Mia who was grabbed by Chiaki.

"Are we in a love triangle!?" Mia shouts out loud which earns a smack on the head by Sawa. "Chiaki, Sawa is a meanie!" Mia puffs her cheeks and hides behind Chiaki's back who then burst out in laughter upon seeing their 'fight'.

"Then, how about the three of us exchanged our stones?" Chiaki suggested, the two bestfriends turn to face each other and nodded their heads enthusiastically, loving the idea.

Mia gives her alice stone to Sawa. Sawa gives hers to Chiaki meanwhile Chiaki's stone went to Mia.

"Isn't this kinda like.." Sawa's voice trails off while the three are exchanging looks.

"Propo--"

"Mia, we aren't proposing each other" Sawa quickly cut her off as the other two burst out in laughter.

Gazing at her two friends and their stones, a smile crept up on Mia's lips. This feelings, the warmth of friends, she loves it so much.

"How about these alice stones become our symbol of a blooming friendship?" Mia asks, gaining Sawa and Chiaki's stares to her.

"After all, the legend of exchanging alice stones are meant for someone we love, right? Then, it doesn't only mean for the person we love as a partner, it can also be meant for friends who treasured each other" Mia utters and felt blood rushing to her cheeks after saying those words.

Scratching her nape awkwardly, she lets out a nervous laugh. "But if you two don't like that idea then--" Mia was cut off by Chiaki as she says, "I love it, your idea. It's really great"

Mia's eyes grew bigger upon hearing Chiaki's words as Sawa holds onto her right hand. "We put our feelings into this alice stone, of course one of the strongs feeling came from a friend" Sawa utters sincerely before looking at Chiaki.

"Right, Chiaki?"

"Yeah" Chiaki says and holds onto Mia's left hand and the two of them burst out in laughter, followed by the older twin a short moment later.

'The strong feelings you showed to us were what brings to our happiness now' Sawa and Chiaki thought in their minds as they glanced at Mia.

Later, all of them scattered around the classroom to found out who gets whose alice stone.

"Mia-nee, mission accomplished!" Mikan cheers energetically while engulfing Mia into a hug. "That's good, Mikan!" She exclaims, patting the younger twin's head in loving way. The two of them didn't notice the warm look of Narumi while he observes them.

Stealing a glance at Natsume, Mia saw how he clutches the Nullification alice stone in his hand when out of sudden, he turns his gaze to her direction. The crimson eyes of Natsume meet her hazel one as a smile is now plastered on Mia's face.

'One day, I'll give my alice stone to you, Natsume' She thought in her mind before turning away to face Sawa and Chiaki, not knowing the raven-haired boy was also thinking the same thing.

🌸

Later that night, a knock was heard on Mia's door.

"Yes, who is it?" Mia asks while opening the door, revealing Ruka. She tilts her head to the side in confusion, questioning his purpose of coming to her room.

"Delete that photo" Ruka stated seriously.

She slams the door right on his face.

"Well, let's go to sleep" she says, yawning.

"MIA--!!!!"

🌸🌸🌸

I have mentioned this in one of my chapters before but I got to say it again.

I LOVE MIKAN SO MUCH😭😭😭❤

Seriously, I love her so much. She's so lovely and thinks deeply of other people first before doing anything and it was because of Mikan's easy-going and energetic self that makes Gakuen Alice shone its best😭💓

Gosh, I love Mikan so much😂

Thank you for reading and hope you guys have a nice day!♡

Please vote and comment your thoughts for this chapter!♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

16.6K 777 58
[Book 2 of Remember Me]She lost it all and he brought it back. Now its a whole different story, in which a girl and a boy need saving. It has been 4...
38.5K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
3.9K 101 12
Horuto leaves her 2 best friends behind. Mikan goes to gakuen alice academy to be with Horuto and meets up with an old friend, more specifically Sak...