When We Met (Student/Teacher...

Por countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... Mais

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter twenty-six

46.7K 953 285
Por countrygirlusa

Hey! So this is all Morgan's P.O.V. of things that has happened in the last two chapters that were in Addie's P.O.V. There is a new character, Morgan and Nick's litte sister and I chose a cast character for her because she'll be in more chapters! (Pic. to the side) Anyways please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy! :)

P.S. I have the next chapter wrote, I'll upload when I receive some comments and votes or in the morning:)

P.P.S. It really is getting quite hard to keep updating as much as I was, two, three times a day. I have school from 7:15 until 2:15 and then from there I have volleyball pratice until five practically everyday of the school week. And then games three or so times a week. Plus, I have a job that  I work four days a week. It's getting tough, so just bare with my once a day uploads I'm going to be having for a little while. BUT since it's now the weekend, YAY, I'll probably write out a few chapters ahead:)

______________________________________________________________________

Morgan's P.O.V.

After Lauren and I said happy birthday to Mackenzie we went downstairs and popped in the dvd that had a bunch of clips of her life.

I still couldn’t believe our daughter would’ve been three today. I bet she’d still have my blue eyes and Lauren’s dark brown hair.

I took a deep breath and watch the dvd.

We had brought Mackenzie home and were talking to her and fighting over got to hold her.

Lauren was cuddled up in my lap and I could see a half smile escape from her lips.

“I miss her so much,” Lauren said not taking her eyes off the dvd.

“Me, too, Lauren.”

“I know you do. She was daddy’s little girl,” I smiled at this, it was true. Every time she cried she’d stop for me when I held her but screamed whenever Lauren did, it drove her crazy.

I paid my attention back to the TV. I watched as I saw Mackenzie cooing and smiling. I finally lost control; tears were streaming down my eyes and Lauren’s too.

She was so beautiful. She had been born with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

“Turn it off,” Lauren said when she noticed what part was coming.

I nodded because I didn’t want to see it either.

It replayed in my mind every single day of my life and I didn’t need a replay in front of my eyes.

Lauren’s head stayed rested in my lap as we sat there in silence.

“Do you remember what happened that day?” Lauren asked.

It was a stupid question, really, of course I fucking remembered! She was my daughter how the hell couldn’t I remember? I wanted to yell that at her but I couldn’t, not today.

“Of course I do.”

“Why don’t we ever talk about it.”

“Because it’s depressing.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Why so talkative all of a sudden? Normally you don’t talk on these two days of the year.”

“I know, it’s just I feel like I need to talk.”

I sighed. I didn’t want to discuss that day.

“I was just so shocked,” I nodded in agreement.

“I mean, I just laid her down for her nap! A nap! Something she had done every day of her life!”

I nodded again, I couldn’t speak. Lauren, just shut the fuck up.

“And then, when an hour passed, I check on her and then,”

“Lauren! Shutup!”

She better as hell not say it!

“She was gone.”

She said it. Why did she say it? God, Lauren. I missed Mackenzie so much but she didn’t have to talk about that day, sure talk about the good days, the first time she said dada and mama, but not this

“She was just gone,” she said it again. I wanted to shut her up. To never have her say those words again.

Lauren sat up and said it again. This time she was engulfed in tears and heavily sobbing.

I wiped her tears and grabbed her head and moved her just inches away from my face.

I wanted to cry, I wanted her to comfort me, but I just knew that wasn’t going to happen. I was the man, and I had to be there for her.

Grabbing her apparently got her attention, because her sobs stopped and she was finally under control.

“Morgan, what are you doing?” she asked in a soft whisper.

I took a deep breath and swallowed.

“I’m going to kiss you, okay?”

I asked her waiting for her response. I’d hope she say no, I didn’t want to kiss the woman I was divorcing to shut her up, I didn’t want to kiss her because I had someone to love on and kiss.

“Okay.”

Shit.

I pulled her in closer and put my lips on hers.

I honestly forgot how it felt to kiss Lauren; I hadn’t kissed her like this in such a long time.

I grabbed onto her ass pulling her up towards me. I grazed my tongue along her lips waiting for access. God, she tasted so fucking good.

She gripped onto my shoulders and dug her fingernails in when I went down to her neck. Oh, God. Oh, shit. What the fuck am I doing?

Lauren pulled away and obviously thought the same.

“What are we doing, Morgan?”

“Making out, what does it look like?” Why did you say that! That was a stupid answer Mr. Professor! Ugh.

“No, no, I mean, you’re with Addie, right?”

Right.

“No, I’m with you Laur.”

She smiled and gripped my head back towards and proceeding kissing me.

Why had she mentioned Addie?

Fuck! Now I can’t get her out of my mind!

Addie would freak out if she knew about anything when it came to me.

Maybe it’s good that I’m here with Lauren right now. I know she can handle me whenever, but could Addie? She’s pretty young and still hasn’t experienced much. But Lauren has and Lauren can take pretty much whatever comes her way and with me that is going to happen a lot. She can take my random outcries, screams and mood swings, but could an eighteen year old? I don’t think so.

Oh, God. Oh, man. Lauren was going down on my neck unbuttoning my pants. God her lips and tongue felt like magic right now. I couldn’t stop; it was too much anticipation right now.

I grabbed her shit and pulled it off tossing it to the other side of the room while going down and unbuttoning her shorts.

I pulled away to examine her. God, I have to admit she had the body of a sex Goddess, I mean Addie had one hell of a body, too, and she knew what to do with that body, but Lauren looked so fucking sexy right there on the couch.

I slide her shorts off and o=pulled my short off. I picked her up by her ass and carried her up the stairs.

I put her on the body and examined her body. She had on a lacy bra that was just barely covering the rest of her boobs and it was just driving me insane. I started kissing her chest and unclasped her bra in the back and went all the way down kissing to her thighs and slowly removed her panties.

“Make love to me, Morgan.” Lauren said as I went back up kissing her neck.

I nodded to her but would’ve rather run and go to Addie; even though I know I shouldn’t be thinking like that.

Afterwards Lauren and I fell asleep for a few hours/

I woke up before her and got dressed.

GOD! What the fuck did I just do? Why did I fuck her? I love Addie, right? I mean, she’s so amazing and makes me feel how Lauren hasn’t made me in at least two years. But I just had to fuck it up.

“Hey, Morg.” Lauren said as she walked down the steps I turned around. She was dressed now, thank God. She came up to me and kissed me.

“Ready to go to your parents?”

I nodded and slipped my shoes on. We took my car and got in. My parents didn’t even know about anything that happened earlier this week. I wonder why they thought Lauren was staying at their house, though.

“Hey mom, hey dad!” I yelled when I got inside of the house.

“Hey Morgy!” Olivia yelled when she was me. I smiled and scooped her up into a hug. Olivia is my little sister; she’s just seven years old. I hadn’t seen Olivia in quite a while and it sucked because I adored her and I wanted to be a part of her life.

“Hey, livy! I’ve missed you!” I said putting her down.

“Well, you wouldn’t miss me if you came around, duh!” she said sassing me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand.

“So, where are mom and dad?”

“Upstairs! Mom! Dad! Morgy’s here!”

We went and sat on the couch and Olivia sat in my lap.

Olivia turned to Lauren and stuck her tongue out and I snickered.

“Morgan, don’t encourage her! Olivia, you shouldn’t stick your tongue out at people!” Lauren hissed at her. They were always bickering back and forth, it was pretty damn annoying.

“But you’re not a person!”

“Yes, I am!”

“That’s not what Nick said.”

Huh?

“Oh and what did Nick say?” Lauren said just as he walked in.

“That you were a bitch!”

Lauren’s mouth gaped and Nick and I went and covered Olivia’s mouth. What she said was wrong but it was fucking hilarious. I shouldn’t laugh though; the woman is technically my wife.

“Olivia! That’s a bad word! Don’t say it again, got it?”

“Got it.”

“Nick, I’m going to kill you,” Lauren muttered and he just rolled his eyes.

“You look like shit,” he said as he sat on the couch next to us talking to Lauren.

I threw the pillow that was right next to me at him. God, why did he have to say shit like that?

“Morgan there you are!” My mom said as she and dad came down the stairs. I pulled Olivia off and sat her on Lauren, who just nudged her off, and got up and hugged my mom.

“Hey, mom!”

“So, how are you and Lauren today?” She said staring at both of us.

“As good as we can be.”

“Aw, I’m sorry Morgan. What happened was an awful and tragic thing.”

“Yeah, it was.”

“Anyways, let’s not drag on the bad things. How’s your new job? Do you like being a professor? What about your students?”

“Oh he likes his students,” Nick muttered which only I heard. God I could kill him for saying that in front of mom.

“It’s great! I really love it. My students are pretty good!”

“That’s great!”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Hey, dad.” I said finally when dad sat down on his recliner. My dad wasn’t much of a talker and never had been.

“Hey,son.” And that was the end of it but I was so used to it.

“So let’s go eat supper! And catch up,” my mom said as we all hustled into the dining room. I picked Olivia up and carried her on top of my shoulders. God, she was getting way too big for that.

“Morgy, can you take me to one of your baseball practices?”

“Sure, how about I pick you up from school on Tuesday and bring you then?”

“Cool.” She said as she scooped up her potatoes.

“So, did you and Lauren work through your little funk?” my mom asked finally while we were all eating.

Little funk? God, what did Lauren tell her?

“Yes, we did. I finally got him to agree to buy all new kitchen appliances, I’m so thrilled!” Lauren said answering for me when I shot her a look.

Kitchen appliances, really? That’s what she told my parents we were fighting about! Oh, well, I guess they believed it.

“Good.” The rest of dinner went by quickly.

“I’m going to go for a walk.” I said right after dinner.

“Can I go?” Lauren asked.

I shook my head no and she walked away rolling her eyes. There’s the Lauren I hadn’t missed today.

Nick caught up to me as I was walking outside.

“You’re not really going on a walk, right?”

“Right, so shutup. Lauren doesn’t know Addie lives a few houses away.”

He nodded and headed back in.

I jogged over to Addie’s house and knocked on the door.

Deep breath, Morgan. Just say it, just tell her you and Lauren had a one last fling and that was it.

She opened the door and smiled. God, her smile could lift anyone’s spirits.

God she looked so beautiful even with no makeup, frizzy wet hair and a yoga outfit on. I grabbed her and gripped her up in for a hug.

I didn’t want to let go of her. I just wanted to hold onto her forever. God, Morgan! Why did you have to be so stupid and sleep with Lauren! You fucked up your relationship with Addie and now she’ll never forgive you!

“God, I missed you today.” I wanted to smile and kiss her but I just couldn’t.

“I missed you, too.” I could tell she was smiling in the way she was speaking and it made me feel so good that I had that effect on her.

“Are your parents home?” I asked noticing I didn’t see them nor their car in the driveway.

She smiled and shook her head. “Nope.”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I went and took a seat on the couch.

“Where’s your car?”

“It’s at my parents, I wanted to go visit with them for a little then I decided to walk over here.”

She smiled and blushed. God, help me now.

“I’m glad you did.”

“Me too.”

She sat down next to me and laid her head in my chest. She looked so right lying down right there.

“You haven’t smiled once since you’ve been here.” She said looking upset.

I knew I hadn’t I just couldn’t smile though and I couldn’t say anything back to that.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. Oh, don’t ask Addie because I’ll end up telling you too much and you’ll get scared and leave before I even tell you about Lauren.

“Nothing, babe.” I lied. I’m a terrible liar.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course.” I said leaning down kissing her forehead.

“So what did you do today?”

Well, uh, I said happy birthday to my daughter who’s dead, had sex with my ex-wife, cried quite a bit, thought about you and well, that’s about it.

“Uh, just packed up some of my things and looked around for some new houses.” What a lie.

“On a Sunday?”

“Well, I just looked online and in the paper.”

“Oh, okay.”

She knew I was lying, Addie wasn’t an idiot..

“I saw Lauren earlier.”

She did? When?

“I was running and I saw her and Nick arguing or at least it looked like arguing, I could be wrong, so I waved at them, you know to be nice, but she just looked at me and then jumped in Nick’s arms and started making out with him.”

Of course she did.

“Well, that’s Lauren for you.”

She sat up and just looked at me.

“What, Addie?”

“You’re lying.”

Damnit, I knew she’d be able to see through it.

I finally smiled, almost and shook my head.

“Oh, and what am I lying about?”

“Everything, something is wrong.” She was right on the spot.

I rolled my eyes at her playfully and pulled her back down to lie on my chest.

“I promise, nothing is wrong.”

“Okay.”

I cupped her face into my hands and pulled her up to a kiss. I kept trying to engage in more kissing but she was hesitant and pulled away. I would, too, if I was her.

“What’s wrong, Addie?”

“Nothing… I just was trying to watch this show.”

She said pointing to the TV. Oh.

I looked at the TV and saw it was Gossip Girl. What is with girls and this show? Lauren always watched this damn drama show.

“Okay.” I finally said.

We just sat there in silence for about thirty minutes until she paused the show.

“Hey! I was just getting into it!” I said jokingly. Actually, I had already seen this episode and I definitely wasn’t getting into it.

I’ll turn it back on when you tell me what the hell is wrong and what really happened today.”

Ugh, Addie, stop pressuring me, please. I shook my head at her.

“Nothing is wrong, Addie and nothing happened,” I said acting irritated. I wasn’t really, I know if she just keeps pressuring me I’ll eventually spill everything.

“I don’t like being lied to.” Oh, babe, I don’t want to lie to you.

I couldn’t handle it though; I got up and walked outside.

“What the hell Morgan? Just tell me!” I heard Addie come outside and slam the screen door shut.

“Nothing is wrong, Addie! Besides the fact that you’re being an annoying bitch! God, just leave me alone and don’t talk to me, anymore, at all. I mean it! You can’t even trust me and you jump to fucking conclusions! I can’t handle it. You can’t handle it, you’re not mature enough and I don’t want you.”

God, Morgan! Why did you just say that to the woman you’re falling in love with! You’re such a fucking idiot. See, that’s why you’re never going to be happy!

I just walked away and went back to my parents’ house as I saw her crumbling from behind and finally go back inside.

“Can we leave now babe?” Lauren said as I walked in the door.

“Sure. Let me just say bye.”

She nodded.

“Hey, mom, dad, we’re going to go, I’ll come by Tuesday.”

“Okay, sweetie, be careful!”

“Always am mama,” I said and kissed her forehead.

“Bye dad.”

“Bye son.”

“Morgy! Don’t forget about Tuesday.”

Oh, shit. Right. I would’ve totally forgotten.

“I won’t Olivia.” I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We walked out and got in my car.

The car ride was silent and we both went back to bed immediately. Lauren and I had decided she could stay here until we figure every out again since everything that had happened earlier was confusing.

I woke up early and got ready. I wanted to get to the school before Addie so I wouldn’t have to talk to her in the halls or outside.

God, I’m such a fucking dumbass for what I said last night. I needed to apologize.

I propped myself up on the counter table in my class waiting for everyone to get in.

I saw Addie finally come in. She looked so fucking beautiful. I wish she’d forgive me, I hope she will.

She flashed me her smile and I crumbled inside. I glared at her throwing her back. Why did I give her that look I wanted to apologize, God, Morgan!

I looked away from her.

“Don’t forget to turn in your papers.” I said as I watched all the students get up throw their papers on my desk.

I went through a bunch of slides and just talked my mouth away even though I couldn’t stop thinking of Addie the entire time.

I dismissed class and watched everyone leave except Addie and Mr. Alexander.

She forgave him; surely she could forgive me, right?

Uh, Professor Denson?”

I turned around and saw her beautiful face and Mr. Alexander standing behind her, unfortunately.

“Yes, Miss Johnson?”

“Can I talk to you about the assignment?”

“I suppose,” I said looking at Mr. Alexander.

“Adds, want me to wait for you?” he asked her. Please say no.

“No, I’ll see you in our next class.” Thank God.

He nodded and left the room. Finally.

“What do you need Miss Johnson?” I asked her. Why didn’t I just call her by her first name.

“You can call me by my name, Morgan.” The way she said my first name was just so damn sexy, shit, she’s your student, Morgan, remember that. Yeah, but I aslo love her. God, why did this have to be so contradicting!

“No, and don’t call me by mine. I’m Professor Denson to you from now on.”

I saw her face fall. It broke my heart.

“What did I do last night that was so damn awful? I’ve tried to figure it out, over and over again, but I just can’t think of what I did or said!?”

You didn’t do anything, baby.

“Miss Johnson, you’re naïve, aren’t you? You’re just a teenager, just a student. You’re nothing to me other than that. What did happen was a mistake, a huge mistake. I love my wife, Lauren. Not you, Miss Johnson. I don’t give a fuck what you think was going on with us, we’re nothing from here on out. I don’t even want to speak to you, but I understand we might have to occasionally. Just leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone, got it? I don’t want you in my life, ever. Do you understand, Miss Johnson?” I didn’t even look at her while saying this, I just wrote on my chalk board.

I saw her mouth gape open. I wanted to grab her and kiss that mouth. I was such a fucking idiot. And so mean, why did I say this to her?!

I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw her walk out.

I shut the door and punched the wall.

I swear, I fucking hate myself. I just let her walk away!

I grabbed my papers and threw them in my brief case bag and stormed out of the classroom.

I saw Addie standing with Mr. Alexander and Mr. Lockhart, see, she looked happy! I knew she’d bounce back quickly! I rolled my eyes and turned around the other way and headed down those stairs.

I didn’t have another class and I didn’t have baseball practice for another hour. So I just went to the gym to clear my mind and workout. After baseball practice I went home, Lauren wasn’t there, she was at work. Lauren was a doctor, and not just any normal doctor, she was a psychiatrist, yeah, it shocked a lot of people since they knew how Lauren was with people.

I lied down for a nap to clear my mind. All I could think about was Addie.

“Get your ass up!”

Was that sound coming from my head or was someone really saying that?

I opened my eyes and saw a very pissed off Nick. Why the hell was he here?

“Why are you here?” I said, still very tired.

“Because of what you did to Addie! Dumbass! She came to me crying! What the fuck man! Are you back with Lauren! You got Addie, you won her! Why the fuck would you say and do the things you did to her?”

She cried? She went to Nick? Ugh, Morgan you’re so goddamn stupid.

“Answer me, Morgan!”

I didn’t know what to say.

“You know she loves you!”

“And I fucking love her!”

“Well then do something about it!”

I got up off the couch now and threw my shoes on.

“Where the hell are you going, Morgan?” Nick said chasing me outside.

“To go do something about it.”

Nick jumped in my car and I drove off.

I had to fix it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3M 24.7K 22
BOOK ONE: THE BOSS'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT: UNDER MAJOR EDITING... Wyatt Nash, 25, is a playboy. He took over his father's billionaire business two year...
51.8K 1.7K 23
"Here's a paracetamol. And I'll need to check your temperature." I forced the words from my vocal chords and handed him both. Mr. Lawson took the gla...
360K 22.8K 41
Sparks fly when a high-spirited young woman runs away from her wedding to a vicious mafia boss and lands in the arms of a heartbroken billionaire, wh...
118K 2.1K 20
Kalani was kidnapped when she was only 8 years old and held against her will by the Don of the Italian Mafia. At the end of her 12th year of captivit...