Broken protagonist (bl)

By rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... More

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
Arc 2:The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

The white lotus

8.8K 368 71
By rahzel03

A series of coughs occupied the deafening silence, "Ughh.." Guang Yu groaned and spat out more water.

Jian Lei immediately looked up and crawled his way towards Guang Yu, bringing him into his embrace and patting his back, causing him to cough up all the water he had inhaled. Guang Yu's nose had long turned red from the water clogging his nose.

"Yu...Xiao Yu.." Jian Lei hugged him, not caring that they were both wet and cold.

"Someone bring some blankets!" The emperor's voice was heard and everyone prepared to bow only to be excused.

(Rahzel: Why would they bow when there was people dying =.=)

Han Jian Lei used a blanket to wrap around both of them, constantly rubbing Guang Yu's arm to generate heat.

" The banquet shall end here! Zhen requests all guest to return to their respective homes!" The emperor shouted and although some wanted to stay, they were escorted to the exit. Liang Lan who was dazed was dragged off by a pissed Elder Qin.

"Thank to the emperor!" Jian Lei saluted in gratitude and the emperor simply nodded, "You can rest in the palace till he wakes."

Jian Lei carried Guang Yu into the courtyard they were assigned to, Jian Lei dutifully cleaned Guang Yu with a warm cloth to prevent him from falling sick, only after he placed Guang Yu in bed did he then took a shower himself.

The next morning, Guang Yu groggily awoke, causing Jian Lei who was paying attention to Guang Yu the whole time to jolt, "Xiao Yu.." He whispered, and Guang yu's eyelashes fluttered open and close.

"Xiao Yu?" Jian Lei softly called out, afraid he would scare Guang Yu.

"Ah Han.." Guang Yu rasped out, his throat dry and pain. Jian Lei who had a cup of water prepared helped Guang Yu drink from the cup.

"W-What happened?" Guang Yu said in confusion, Jian Lei sighed and said, "Nothing, rest well...the emperor has agreed to move our marriage forward." Jian Lei smiled softly at that and Guang Yu smiled along, the rays streaming through the windows highlighting his serene expression. Jian Lei gulped and moved closer, pressing his lips to Guang Yu's own, prying his lips with his tongue and intertwining both their tongues.

"Mhn.." Guang Yu groaned but didn't resist. Jian Lei pulled away and hugged him close, " As soon as you get better, let's get married.."

"Alright.."

---------

Guang Yu was wearing all red, he was wearing a red veil, this time it covered the top instead of the bottom, on his head was a golden headset, with pins all over his hair.

He was in the marriage sedan which was approaching Jian Lei's estate, he waited for Jian Lei to kick the sedan before he could get down the carriage and start the ceremony.

After getting down, Guang Yu's hands was tied together with Jian Lei's hands by a red sash.

"Bow to parents!" They bowed to the prime minister who had a very black face.

"Bow to heaven!" The bowed towards the sky.

"Bow to each other!" They turned towards each other and bowed, both showing a gentle smile.

---------

Jian Lei carried Guang Yu in their room, quickly taking off the head ornaments on Guang Yu's head, he slowly lifted the red veil and took a second to admire Guang Yu.

"Beautiful.." He whispered and Guang Yu blushed, Jian Lei cupped Guang Yu's face and they both pulled close, pressing their lips together. Jian Lei probed the insides of Guang Yu's mouth, sucking hastily on his tongue, eliciting a lewd moan from Guang Yu.

Jian Lei's lips trailed downwards to Guang Yu's neck, sucking at every empty spot on his canvas. Creating purple marks every where his lips trailed to, Jian Lei's hand reached inside Guang Yu's robes, slowly pulling them down and pushing Guang Yu down on the bed.

Guang Yu put his arms around Jian Lei's neck and pulled him close for another kiss, Guang Yu took the initiative to stick his tongue in, not releasing till they were both breathless. When Guang Yu parted, a string of saliva fell and dripped down to Guang Yu's chin, Han Jian Lei licked up the saliva before trading another kiss with Guang Yu.

"Ah!" Guang Yu called out as he felt his cherry being bitten on. One of Jian Lei's hand pinched a nub while the other was being sucked on, causing it to turn redder, making it seem more delectable.

Han Jian Lei sat up and slowly took off his own robes, giving Guang Yu a sight to see, his tanned and build body was exposed to Guang Yu whom stared dazed at the sight in front of him.

Han Jian Lei pulled off his shorts as he climbed back on the bed, pulling Guang Yu's pants off, making him blush in embarrassment. "Don't be shy.." Han Jian Lei whispered into his ears, nipping the earlobes slightly.

Lying on his back, Guang Yu stared in embarrassment as Jian Lei touched his member, stroking it slightly. Putting his fingers into Guang Yu's mouth, Guang Yu obediently slathered his saliva all over Jian Lei's fingers, making it seem extremely lewd, Jian Lei's eyes darkened as he used his fingers to play with the pink tongue inside Guang Yu's mouth.

Taking his soaked fingers out, he brought it to Guang Yu's chrysanthemum, pushing a finger in he slowly thrusted, adding another finger as soon as Guang Yu could handle it.

"Ahh...Mn.." Guang Yu moaned at the feeling, he had never been touched this way, neither had he had sex before, it was new to him and he didn't mind it. "Ah!" Guang Yu exclaimed as Jian Lei's finger touched his prostate giving him a small taste of ecstasy. Jian Lei brought Guang Yu on a roller coaster of ecstasy as he bent his fingers inside Guang Yu's hole, making Guang Yu moan at the feeling.

Han Jian Lei grunted as he felt how tight the hole was, Han Jian Lei lifted Guang Yu so that he was kneeling with both his arms on the bed, ass sticking in the air.

"Hah..." Guang Yu panted and was about to come, however, before he could Jian Lei took out his fingers, causing Guang Yu to whine at the loss of fulfillment.

Han Jian Lei brought his member to the excited hole, probing here and there making Guang Yu groan at the contact.

"Ah Han, hurry!" He turned his head, his long hair draping his back as he send Jian Lei a sultry look, which made Jian Lei's member hardened standing tall. "Ahnn.." Guang Yu moaned at the contact of Jian Lei's member to his ass.

Jian Lei aided his rod towards the hole, slowly pushing in.

"Ahn!" Guang Yu's eyes widened at the piercing pain, his eyes watering as he bit his lips. Jian Lei used his hands to put at Guang Yu's shoulders and forcefully pushed in with one stroke, causing Jian Lei to scream at the pain.

"Ah! Stop! Wuwuwu stop!!" Guang Yu cried out, Jian Lei who regain his conscience halted for a moment before thrusting back in. "Ahn! Ah!" Guang Yu shouted as Jian Lei slammed into him deep, Guang Yu looked backed and Jian Lei closed in sharing a passionate kiss.

Feeling the pleasure, Guang Yu moaned into the kiss. Slowly, Guang Yu responded to Jian Lei by pushing back, making Jian Lei's rod reach deep into his ass, poking at his prostate.

Rolling his hips, Guang Yu moaned as he felt his insides coiling.

"C-Cumming! Ahh~" Guang Yu moaned as Jian Lei picked up his pace, the sound of flesh on flesh and the strong smell of sex filled the room.

Jian Lei grunted as he used one of his hand to hold Guang Yu's hips, the other played with Guang Yu's member, stroking it and playing with it. The pleasure made Guang Yu close his eyes, moaning wildly and lewdly.

"Mhnn~ yes! Yes...Wait.. Ahn!" Guang Yu's eyes shot open as he came all over his chest, even though he was cumming, Han Jian Lei hadn't stopped once, still thrusting deep as Guang Yu was cumming, making him feel a pleasure he has never felt before.

Han Jian Lei grunted loudly as thrusted harder into Guang Yu, lifting his ass higher so he could hit a certain spot. "Ahh~ Ahh~No more!" Guang Yu cried as he felt another coil building up, before he was ready for it, Han Jian Lei released his seed inside Guang Yu, the heat and fullness of it made Guang Yu's eyes roll back.

Guang Yu's member spurted once again, covering his chest in white semen, Guang Yu had completely collapsed on the bed, no more strength to hold himself up.

Seeing the sexy scene of Guang Yu's own semen on his chest, Han Jian Lei's withered member once again stood proud and tall, yet he didn't do anything and instead carried Guang Yu towards the toilet and cleaned him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 202 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...
162K 9K 78
[My given name is Rein Nett but you can just call me System, Host. ^^ Since we were both sent to this world at the same time, I decided to latch onto...
3M 112K 110
The main character is me Xiao Jun. I am bounded to a system I named Xiao Bao Zi (little bun). My past life wasn't the best and my career was acting a...
639 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...