Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5...

By BraedimusSupreme

Braedey Martin has been through many adventures and crazy moments throughout his entire hero career, but this... More

Chapter Two: A New Member To The Force
Chapter Three: Braedey's First Battlezone
Chapter Four: A Solo Rescue Mission
Chapter Five: Welcome to BF5, Owen

Chapter One: Crossfire

2.2K 37 21
By BraedimusSupreme

Earth.
Birthplace of the Human Race.
The third planet of the Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy.

This planet is home to many different stories and events take place all over the planet. This story will be following one of these stories; it is filled with adventure, self-discovery, selflessness, trust, companionship, betrayal, growth, and heroism. Our protagonist's name: Braedey Martin, or otherwise known as the superhero Braedey the Transformer.

Our story begins in a modest little city called Coolsville. It was right here, seventeen years ago, our hero was born. From a young age, Braedey had always wanted to be a hero, growing up, he tried time and time again to protect those who were being treated unfairly, but because of his small size, he was never successful.

At the age of ten, during his summer vacation, Braedey went on a cross-country camping trip with his grandfather, Jackson Martin, and his cousin Jessie Martin. Braedey thought it was going to be an average summer hanging out with his grandfather and constantly fighting with his cousin. That is, until his first night out camping, when he came across a piece of highly advanced alien technology called the Transformatrix; an alien watch that has attached itself to his left wrist, allowing him to modify his DNA, transforming him into ten different extraterrestrial autonomous robotic superheroes from a distant planet by the name of Cybertron.

From that day forward, Braedey was thrust into an entire universe full of heroes, villains, magic, technology, aliens, and even old gods. And Braedey loved every moment of it; he was finally able to be the hero he wanted to be. Over the last seven years, Braedey has grown in maturity and power, defeating many tyrants and overlords and sometimes just the run-of-the-mill bad guys.

~*~*~

Our story now begins in downtown Coolsville, where a young man is walking out of a Corvette car dealership. This boy was around seventeen years of age with shaggy brown hair and cobalt blue eyes. He is wearing a blue jacket with white stripes and the symbol of an angular face on the left breast over the top of a black circle, along with black shoes. On his left arm is a small device that resembles a round, blue watch with white highlights, with said highlights converging on the black faceplate to form the Transformatrix insignia; an Autobot logo with a sword going through the middle of it in a vertical opposition, the hilt of the sword on top.

This young man is Braedey Martin... bearer of the Transformatrix, Second-In-Command of the Autobots, 'Saviour of the Universe', protege to Optimus Prime, Protector Of Earth, 'Knight of the Primes', fighter for Freedom, Peace and Creation, and the being who's vanquished the Incarnation Of Destruction; Unicron, the Chaos Bringer.

Looking down at his left hand, Braedey only frowned at the device he had been using nearly half his life. It was similar to the Transformatrix, but it didn't resemble what it looked like beforehand. It retains the central component and selection interface, the dial with the Autobot symbol. While the watch band is more sleek and aerodynamic. It may have the same general features and extensions of the original Transformatrix, including Voice Command Mode, Master Control, an A.I., detect other Transformatrix cores. But the cool thing about this new Transformatrix though, is that it has a cool feature called the Evolution Function. This feature evolves the aliens into their ultimate forms, granting them new powers and abilities that are more powerful than ever.

The Evolution Function works by placing the CNA, or Cyber Nucleic Acid, of any and all Cybertronians in a certain simulation, making it suffer the worst possible scenario in millions of theoretical years in order to "force" evolution in the genetic code in the virtual environment; the evolutionary developments are then modified into the existing DNA. This "survival of the fittest" method of evolving the aliens makes the Ultimates more suited for combat.

While it was true he enjoyed saving the world, but that didn't mean he could find joy in other things. Granted, he wasn't like other people with the fact he wielded the most powerful device in the universe.

Braedey looked at a nearby clock, and he could see its only 12:00PM. He needed to get home. The young shapeshifter walked out to the carpark to his car, hoping something could happen, but not like an alien invasion or fighting beings from other universes; it was simply worthless to waste his time continuing to unlock every alien CNA sample inside the Transformatrix. But, he finally did it when he was able to unlock Master Control manually by his future self, Braedey Prime, thus setting the activation by Voice Command Mode whenever he felt like it, and along with unlocking every alien that he previously obtained when he was still ten. His alternate future self also unlocked new ones and the Braedey Prime transformation because he says it will annoy Alpha Trion more when he finds out.

Braedey felt happy now he's able to use the 1,000,910 CNA samples available in the Well of AllSparks on Cybertron, because he now has the full power of the Transformatrix.

Also, Alpha Trion, who Braedey managed to regain his trust, reluctantly agreed to put in upgrades in the Transformatrix such as the ability to revive alien species on Cybertron, restore DNA and CNA, detect outer dimensional creatures, Secondary User Access, a fail-safe feature that not only protects his personality, but also can revive the user by turning into the right alien and survive death, the Star Saber, a distress signal and homing device should he go missing, and many many more.

For extra security, his friend Rex McJones built a security system into the Transformatrix with keys that have the locked DNA of a Celestial Cybertronian he has called Autobot X. It was also to prevent his doppelgänger, Masterson, from accessing this one or turn into in the middle of a fight.

Braedey walked over to his car. The car looks similar to a Subaru BR-Z and Toyota GT-86. It's primarily white with blue highlights running along the front, lower parts of the doors and trunk, the highlights intersecting on the front, creating an 'X' shape. The headlights are blue. The wheels have a set of shiny rims that look futuristic in shape. This car is known as the Blue Bolt, a prototype car for Braedey his Grandpa Jackson and Jessie had given to him on his 17th birthday.

"Man, some days here get so bored, I'd wish for even a car chase to happen." Braedey muttered to himself, climbing into his car. He holds up the Transformatrix in front of the steering wheel, the engine starting up, and all the electrics in the car firing up. "Really, I just wish for something good to happen. It's almost like watching paint dry. No sign of any Decepticon activity." He shifts the car into drive, and heads off down the Coolsville streets.

Braedey looks at the new empty streets, but breathes a sigh. Still no sign of anything or anyone. "Contact Rex McJones." He said to his dashboard, and a wireless call is made to Rex. "Hey, Rex. How you and Jessie doing now?" He asked.

"Not much, Martin." Rex's voice replied to him, his voice sounding bored to no end. "The skies are clear from here all the way to the Moon. With no Decepticon activity for over three weeks, you'd think they'd be planning something big."

"Except for the fact Starscreaam is locked up in the Kaon Prison Complex on Cybertron, while the Autobots have been on Shockwave's tail for Primus knows how long." Braedey interjected. He turns down one street, and continues on. "You'd think the rebel Decepticons would just give up."

"You know how they are, Braedey." Jessie's voice speaks up next. "They just don't know when to quit."

"Yeah." Braedey nodded to himself. "So, anything else to report?" He asked.

"Not as of yet-" Jessie stopped mid-sentence, just as an alarm appeared on Braedey's dashboard. "Sounds like something just got on radar." She commented to him.

"Talk to you later." Braedey replied. He slams on the parking brake, spins the car around 180° , then races down the same street he's on. "I'll call you guys in case I need help." He added.

Braedey races out of the city, his car's 700hp 5.2L V8 engine roaring, as he accelerates up to 130mph, way past the speed limit. As he races along, he sees something out on the horizon. He narrows his eyes, as he observes what is afar. It looks like some kind of a large blue vortex, inside of a huge blue tornado.

'That looks strange.' He thought to himself, as he accelerates towards the tornado, now driving on some desert plains. He sees the sensors on his car were going off the scale. "Something's up with my scanners. It's like some kind of energy force us messing up with my-"

Before Braedey could even say anymore, his car suddenly felt like it was stuck in the column of air. He struggles to turn the vehicle away, only for his car's tyres to turn red, and begin to rise off the ground, entering the tornado, and rising higher and higher into the air, as if he was driving up and around the roof of a tunnel. Braedey pushes a red button under the steering wheel, activating an S.O.S for the Autobots and his teammates to find him, as he fight to regain control to get out of this tornado. He suddenly saw a blue portal at the top of the tornado, much to his concern. He felt like he couldn't do anything, as he and his car race into the portal, a white flash being created from the portal, as he shields his eyes from the flash of light.

~*~*~

Braedey moves his hand away from his face, letting his eyes readjust to the light around him. He shook his head, feeling the dizziness wear off, a low groan emanating from his throat, as he climbs out of his car. But, what he sees as he steps out was nothing quite like he expected.

He sees himself and his car in a completely different landscape. It seems like a barren wasteland with huge towering dead trees, along with boulders the size of houses, along with an odd-looking starry sky. It seems very alien to him, even if he's been travelled to other worlds.

'What in the world...' He thought to himself, looking around at this weird world. 'Where in the universe am I?' He rolled his shoulders, his eyes tracking around at this odd planet. He next noticed the portal he used to get here was no longer there. 'I'd better look around this place and try to find a way out.'

He climbed back into his car, and drives away, heading through the unknown world. Driving at a slow pace, taking care of what could be around him, he isn't too certain as to what could be here. He straps himself in, as he goes along, looking around at the location he's in. He checks his radio, to no avail, so he switches it to a radar screen. So far, his scanner hasn't picked up anything, to his concern, but as he reaches a cliff with a sloping ramp downwards, his radar picked up on something. It seems like a group of signals, and moving in formation. He stops the car and climbs out, as he looks at what might be ahead.

Down on the ground, he sees five vehicles racing along the ground, a cloud of dust behind them. Braedey pulls out a pair of binoculars, and he zooms in on the vehicles. The first looks to be a red sporty racecar of sorts with an arrowhead-shaped front, and large wheels around it, and having some golden markings. The second vehicle alongside it is a yellow and blue two wheeled bike, the wheels looking to be four wheels actually, similar to the Dodge Tomahawk. With those two is a purple or pink custom-built muscular car with an unusual engine sound to it. The fourth and fifth vehicle alongside the first three are a green all-terrain vehicle with suspension limbs that look to he made for climbing, with small blades in the tyres that can form claws for fighting or scaling terrain, and a blue six-wheel armoured truck of sorts, and with a turret top on the roof.

Just behind those five vehicles, Braedey could see four more vehicles that look to be chasing the five cars. He could see some kind of golden chariot on four wheels with spikes around it leading. Next to it is some type of dark green swamp machine, armed with saw blades on the front and sides, extending limbs in the rear, as well as grappling cables and arrow launchers, and even a small afterburner. The third vehicle looks like a sports car combined with a Great White Shark, with scratches and claw marks across it. The fourth car looks like some kind of a skeletal off-road vehicle armed with a giant stinger tail and grappling cables.

Braedey eyes the driver of the golden chariot, and he sees there's some kind of lion/tiger-like animal-monster hybrid in control of it, wearing spiked armour and has a crossbow attached to its right bracer, and it seems to be ordering the other three monster cars to attack the five vehicles ahead.

'I think those five drivers need help down there. And that help is me.' Braedey thought to himself, and jumps back into his car. He revved the engine, jumps off the cliff, landing on the ground safely, and accelerates after the nine cars, a determined expression on his face.

~*~*~

Vert Wheeler and his team, Battle Force 5, weren't having the best of times. They had come to this battle zone to try and find the Battle Key, which they had done, but unfortunately, they were intercepted by the Vandals and Captain Kalus, and they can't get away from them at this moment to head back to Earth. The Vandals were just too close.

"We have to try and get these creeps off our tail." Agura called in on the Comms to Vert. "We can't go home with these freaks on our tailpipes."

"Sorry, guys." Sherman's voice spoke up on the Comms next. "The Buster's flail and turret are, well, busted, so we don't have any defences."

"Plus, those Vandals are really looking hungry." Zoom added in, driving his bike next to Vert's car, the Saber.

"There has to be something we can do...." Stanford spoke up next.

Suddenly, a revving car's engine could be heard coming up from their right, making them look over, along with the Vandals. They see a white/blue sportscar racing towards them, then slam into Hatch's car, sending him into Krocomodo, who got knocked into Kalus, then into Sever, all four Vandals spinning out from the attack, as the white/blue racer drives up to the Battle Force 5.

"Who is this guy?" Spinner spoke out.

"Who cares? He just saved our bacons!" Stanford smiled broadly, then eyes the car. "And I must admit, that is one mighty-looking car."

"Unknown driver, identify yourself." Vert asked over the Comms to the unknown driver.

A moment goes by, then the driver's side window rolls down to reveal a blue-eyed brunette at the steering wheel. "Greetings. Name is Braedey Martin." He greeted. "So, mind telling me the way out of here?" He asked, only to just miss an arrow shooting at them. "Holy... Those animals don't know when to quit!"

"Keep going!" Vert ordered, as they accelerate away across the plateau, the Vandals chase after them.

Braedey drives left and right, dodging the arrows firing at him and the other drivers, but a few struck his car. He accelerates ahead, going past the green 4x4 ATV and the blue armoured truck, but as he does so, a spear smashes its way through the car's back window, striking the middle of the dashboard, and nearly getting Braedey's arm.

"Hey!" Braedey turned to look at the side mirror, only to see it be taken off by another or Kalus' arrows. "Come on! This car was a gift from my grandfather and cousin!" He activates a few switches, initiating an Autodrive on the car, then opens his car door, and climbs up on the roof.

"What the hell is he even doing?" Vert looks over, as Braedey stands on the roof of his car, and rolled his shoulders.

"Surrender, subspecies!" Kalus ordered aloud.

"Go climb up a tree, you fat and ugly pussycat!" Braedey called back, much to Kalus' anger. Next, he suddenly jumped off his car into the air! "Time to bring down the hammer!"

Braedey reached for the Transformatrix. He tapped the black faceplate, which brought up a blue, holographic image of a robot with doors on its back, and wheels on the shoulders and ankles. He scrolled through the playlist, until he found the form he wanted, and tapped the faceplate to select it. In a flash of cobalt blue light, Braedey was replaced with a 27ft tall, large and bulky robot in dark green with grey highlights. His arms are fairly long, whilst his legs are short, similar to that of a gorilla, while four off-road wheels are on his back. A pair of headlights and the front bumper bars of a large 4x4 vehicle are present on the lower abdomen of the Autobot. He has a pair of blue optics, a grey facial plate, a green helm in a shape similar to that of a military helmet, and a large lower jaw and chin. The Transformatrix symbol is present on the top of his chest.

"Bulkhead!" The Wrecker announces, then looked down at the four Vandals, deploying both his mace melee weapons, and begins to dive down at them!

"What the...?" Kalus was beyond himself. A subspecies creature having the capability to change into a robotic lifeform at will? Before he could even register what else to even think of, a shadow appears above him and his goons, making them look up.

"INCOMING!" Bulkhead yelled out, his maces ready, and he slams his entire body weight down onto the four Vandals.

A cloud of dust could now be seen of where the Vandals were. Braedey's car came to a stop next to Vert's Saber, while the others just watch on from afar. Seeing Braedey change into that large robot form really raised some questions, but they were wondering what could happen next.

Suddenly, the sound of gear and metal shifting can be heard from the dust cloud. A moment later, the sound of a rumbling engine could be heard. A moment later, the dust clears away to reveal a large 4x4 army vehicle.

Once he fully transformed into vehicle mode, Bulkhead revs his engine a few times, the ground shaking under him from his revving motor, then Bulkhead races away, a trail of dust in his wake, while all that's left of the Vandals are a pile of metal and broken pieces, and the Vandals all looked disorientated and injured.

"How did he just do that?" Stanford wondered in shock and surprise.

"Doesn't matter. That guy just slammed down on the Vandals." Zoom said to him. "He saved our lives again!"

"Yeah. That was wicked awesome!" Spinner agreed with a grinning smile on his face.

Bulkhead drives up to them, then transforms into robot mode, and in a blue flash, turns back into human form. "Okay. One has to admit; that's one way to deal with some wild animals." He commented to them with a small chuckle.

"Mister, you are one slick cat." Agura said to him. "You might be just what we need on the battlefield."

Vert climbed out of his Saber, and walked up to Braedey. "Stranger, you saved our lives, and we thank you for that." He shakes hands with Braedey. "I am Vert Wheeler. This is my crew: the Battle Force 5." He gestures to the others, as they climb out of their cars. "And my ride; the Saber." He gestures to his sleek red car.

"I'm Sherman Cortez." The tall and muscular male in blue introduces himself, then places a hand on the smaller and skinnier male in blue. "This is my older brother, Spinner." He then points a thumb over to the blue truck. "That beast is called the Buster."

"Hey. I need to ask, where can I get one of those?" Spinner asked Braedey, sounding like he's gonna burst out with excitement.

"Zoom Takazumi; martial arts expert." The yellow-jumpsuit Japanese male waved to him on his bike. "This bike is called the Chopper."

"Agura Ibaden." The African female smiled to Braedey, then leans up against one of the large tyres of the green ATV. "This baby is the Tangler."

"Stanford Isaac Rhodes IV, at your service." The spiky redhead male introduces himself with a bow, then sits on the hood of his car. "This beautiful machine of mine is known as the Reverb."

"Charmed to meet you all, and I guess you're welcome, for me saving your lives." Braedey shrugged to them. "My name is Braedey Martin." He then gestures to his car, or at least, was his car. "And that's my car; Blue Bolt." He walked over to his car, but groaned in frustration at the damage. "Darn. Those freaks of nature did some serious damage to my ride." He sighed.

"We can help you out." Vert suggested to Braedey, making him look over to him. "We'll get you back to Earth, and we can have Sage fix your ride. She's the best at what she can do."

"Hold on." Agura walked over to Vert. "Vert, are you sure about bringing him with us to the Hub? I mean, he could be a spy or something."

"Agura, take a look at him." Sherman walked over, and gestures a hand to Braedey, who was currently trying to see what is still running and functional on his car. "I mean, that car looks like it's from Earth, but I've taken some scans. His biometrics are significantly different to our own."

"Are you saying... he's an alien?" Spinner asked his little brother.

"Not exactly." Sherman shook his head. "With that odd watch on his wrist, I think that's what helps him change form into that large Bulkhead being. My best guess... he's possibly from an alternate reality. An Earth like our own, but different in its own right."

"Can that really explain how he can drive in such a way, and be able to change form?" Stanford asked, his arms crossed.

"It's better than no hypothesis." Vert agreed with Sherman. "For now, we take him back home to Earth, and we'll learn what we can from him."

"He might even teach us some things." Zoom added in. "I mean, he's a pretty good driver."

Braedey closes the hood on his car, and shakes his head. "Well, that's done it." He sighed. He walked over to Vert and the others. "Bad news, I'm afraid. Looks like Blue Bolt's days are numbered. Suspension is shot. Drivetrain and propshaft are cracked and are on the verge of collapse. The fuel line has been ripped off by an arrowhead, and most of my electrics are gone. The only thing that can be salvaged from the car is the seats, steering wheel, parts of the body, and even the engine block."

"So, in laymen's terms, the car is kaput." Stanford stated the obvious.

"Yeah." Braedey sighed, then turned to Vert. "Well, if this Sage person is as good as you say, then I'll take you up on the offer." He holds his hand out to him.

"Well, alright then." Vert shakes hands with Braedey. "We'll hook your car up with the Buster, and the brothers will tow it along. You can ride with Stanford in the Reverb." He suggested. "And later on, we'd like to ask some questions."

"Okay. I'll answer those questions. And also, as long as he doesn't play dubstep and screamo music, then we're good." Braedey mentioned, and the others laugh, except for Stanford, of course.

The Blue Bolt was hooked up behind the Buster, and Braedey jumps into the Reverb, while the others jump into their respected cars. With that, the Battle Force 5 drive away to their base of operations, alongside their new guest and his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 66
With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Witwicky. After his cousin Sam left for col...
161K 4.5K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
50.9K 1.6K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
3.1K 96 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...