Alpha (completed)

By tamakysempai

Jaxson Silano soon to be Alpha of Blood Moon Pack has entered high school to better learn more about human na... More

ch1-The Encounter
Ch 2 Chemistry
ch 3
Ch4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
People
ch10
ch11
ch12

ch 9

23 0 0
By tamakysempai

Sorry I have been loving this a lot lately I don't know there is something about this song. I thought I should share it. I also love the anime.

About Three Days Later

I have been feeling weird. I can't describe it. It's like my body is changing. Like I have been feeling way more nauseous, craving pickles, and really tired. I have also started to forget little things. Other than that I think I am good. Both Leo and I have been training my body and trio. Oh I should tell you trio is the name I put down for my wolf, demon, and witch side. We have all grown close and have fun talking to each other.

There is also Jaxson and Jason. We try to have fun with each other as possible. I know that there are lots of changes going on, I don't know if the changes will be soon or not but just to be safe I want to take up the role luna soon I don't know exactly when though may be in a week. God there is so much to do.

After training for Leo today I went to hang out with my favorite little man.

"Jason I'm home."-A

"Mama. Guess what?"-Jason

"What?"-A

"I met a girl today she was really pretty."-Jason

"She better not be prettier than me."-A

He stood there contemplating on what to say. There was a frown on his face and I started to chuckle. Both Jason and I played until Jaxson came home.

"Is everything alright honey you look sick."-J

"I'm good but I think I might be coming down with something."-A

Jaxson looked scared.

"I'm fine don't worry."-A

Jaxson came and put his arms around me.

"You know I love you alot right."-J

"I love you too."-A

After putting Jason down Jaxson and I went to bed. I should be getting my period somewhere tonight since I didn't get it earlier today. I put a pad on just to be safe.

The Next Morning

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. Damn I had thrown up. As I was barfing up my dinner I noticed that Jaxson had not come to help me. I sat at the floor when I was done. I was exhausted. I went out to the bedroom and saw that Jaxson was not in the room. There was a yellow thing on the wall on top of our bed. It was a note from Jaxson.

"Hey babe I had to head to the office for some pack stuff. I will see you later tonight I have something important to tell you."

-Jaxson

Oh okay I guess it will just be me and Jason today having fun. I walk back into the bathroom. I checked my pad. Shit things are weird I am sick and missed my period. Hold the fuck up when was the last time I had sex. Did jaxson and I use protection. I'm not on any pills. I decided to call Loren for some help.

"Hey I need you to bring me a pregnancy test."-A

"OMG I MIGHT BE A AUNT."-Loren

"Shut up you can't tell anyone of this. Just hurry and come over don't forget that test."-A

"Girl I got you."-Loren

I ended the call and went down stairs. I saw Jason pacing around the house he looked deep in thought. What a weird boy. I snuck up from behind and gave him a big hug.

"How is my best man?"-A

"I am good how is my most beautiful mommy?"-Jason

Oh no he wants something.

"Okay spill what do you want."-A

"What do you mean?"-Jason

"Jason."-A

"Okay you know that girl I like, well she asked if I wanted to have a playdate and sleepover at her house. I said yes but forgot to ask you mommy. So can I please go, pretty please."-Jason

I laughed my little man is growing up fast.

"Yeah you can go, I will drop you off."-A

"Yay"-Jason

With that Jason went upstairs to get dressed. I quickly dropped Jason off and said hi to the pack members. When I came back I saw Loren at the door. Oops she is mad.

"Where the fuck are you."-Loren

"Sorry I had to drop Jason off at his friends house."-A

"Come on we have to get you tested."-Loren

Shit I have to say waiting three minutes for a pregnancy test is hard. I was freaking out and Loren was trying to come me down. I looked at the test.

"Loren I'm pregnant."-A

I looked up at her. Not know what exactly to say or do. Loren on the other hand was jumping everywhere. 

"Yay I'm going to be a aunt. OMG HELL TO THE FUCK YEAH"-Loren

"Loren what about Jaxson."-A

"Bruh he will be happy you guys already Jason whats one more going to do."-Loren

I was still very nervous. I asked Loren not to say anything to Jaxson cuz I wanted to be the one to tell him. I wanted until the afternoon when Jaxson came I was sitting on the couch when Jaxson came up from behind and started to kiss my neck.

"I missed you today"-J

I tried my hardest not to moan when he whispered those words into my ear.

"Come on get ready so we can get ready to go out for dinner I also have something to tell you."-A

"Oh really know. How about you let me have you for diner."-J

My face went scarlet and I tried my best to hid it with my hands.

"How can you say that. Just go take your shower and dress nice."-A

Jaxson chuckled and gave me a kiss. I saw him start to walk up stairs and I was thinking about joining him. My brain went down the drain. The Jaxson cut in my mind.

" You know I know what your thinking."-J

My eyes went wide.

"JAXSON!"-A

I heard him laugh about 5 min later Jaxson came running down stairs pissed was the easy was of saying his mood.

Jaxson's POV

I went upstairs to shower after little laugh I had. I love Aaliyah so much and seeing her embarrassed warms my heart up. I noticed something has been off with Aaliyah I didn't exactly understand what was going on, I thought that I should tell her the day she will be crowned as an official Luna.

I walked into the bathroom and saw a pregnancy test. Then I remembered that Aaliyah did not use protection. I was so happy when I saw the test said positive, but then anger washed over me. When was she going to tell me. It is such an important thing to tell me. She is the mother of my child. Why ?

I ran down stairs. With the test in my hand.

"Where you not going to tell me?"-J

she looked at me with innocent eyes. She didn't notice the test in my hands.

"Oh don't give me that bullshit."-J

"What do you mean Jaxson."-A

I threw that test at her, she caught it and looked wide eyed. She jumped up and smiled.

"I guess my surprise was ruined."-A

Then she broke down tears falling down. She fell down on her knees,sobbing. 

"Shit babe I didn't mean to make you cry. When did you find out?"-J

"Earlier today, I called Loren after I noticed I missed my period. I wanted to tell you at dinner I even made a little surprise box."-A

"I am so sorry for screaming at you."-J

I kissed her head shit I fucked up.

"Yeah you fucked up for sure."-Brakstein

"No Jaxson it isn't your fault. You just misunderstood. I am sorry I should have told you sooner, are you mad at me."-A

"Angel don't say that. I am not mad at you. I a so happy you are carrying our child. It is the best thing ever."-J

 I hugged her like my life depended on it. I kissed her lips. I love this women so much she makes me the happiest thing ever.

"Jaxson I love you so much."-A

"Me too."-J

After that moment I told Aaliyah that she will be officially luna by next week. Also we canceled our reservation at a restaurant and went out for other food. Like we hit Korean BBQ, in-in-out, ice cream, and the movies. But the highlight would be our late night romance. I can't explain how happy I am to have Aaliyah in my life I don't know what I would do without her in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that last line. This story should be coming to an end soon. I don't really like long stories but who knows it might go on to 20 chapters if its lucky.

Also sorry the chapters short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 402 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On the day of Hann...
156K 9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
29.8K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...