Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] โœ”๏ธ

By Lashton_Lames

Completed// ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ. ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update โœจ๐ŸŒ™
Stepbrothers

Chapter 12

3.1K 123 74
By Lashton_Lames

*John POV*

College started becoming more and more boring. I haven't been feeling up to partying and my ex keeps asking for forgiveness. Smii7y is being nice for some reason and Mini and Tyler are being annoying as usual.

After 4 weeks I was finally able to play football again after being suspended from three games and we had one coming up tomorrow. With no practice he's throwing me in, I've been watching videos on YouTube and games but it's not the same. What if scouts come looking for star players and I fuck up once I enter the field.

I asked him if I could skip this one seeing as I just came back but that ass of a coach said no, 'he needs me or whatever'. But your ass didn't need me the last three games. I swear I fucking hate that stupid ol—

"Coach, hi I've missed you." He was walking towards where I was standing on the field with a content smile on his face. "I'm happy to have you back John. I hope you've learned your lesson because these past weeks have been hell."

I forced a smile, trying to make it look as real as possible. "Aw don't say that coach, we all lose sometimes." He chuckled and patted my shoulder. I grimaced on the inside before ignoring it. My coach was like a father to me and yes he pisses me off a lot but who doesn't get mad at their parents.

"Lose? No my boy far from it, it's just the games have been boring without you jumping up and down every time you score a touch down. You spice it up." Oh. There goes my self esteem.

"Enough chit chat, run 12 laps and get your ass back on this field. You look outta shape and sad." He laughed before walking away making me groan. I mean I wasn't outta shape, I'd actually go jogging every morning to avoid Smii7y and his kindness. I don't know what he's doing but it's weird.

-

What's to live for anymore other than pain and suffering. Every time I go to sleep my anxiety wants to join the party before depression burrows his way in as well with drinks. Practice felt weird and I kept getting shouted at by the coach every time I did something wrong. Basically everything I did was wrong. It felt foreign to play again, to be on the field.

"Maybe when you really feel the rush and touch the battlefield you'll know what to do. The John I know and love will show off." He said to me earlier before I left to go home and I didn't know what he meant. I'm not a show off. Whatever. I lied face first on my bed and groaned before throwing a mini tantrum.

I can feel it in my dick how bad tomorrow is gonna be. I need to get some rest but I can't move, practice has me beat and I'm on top of my covers meaning I'll have to move. Where the hell is Smii7y?? I could use a blanket or something.

Ask and you'll receive. "Hey John," I didn't say anything but instead kept my face planted into the bed not moving. "Are you dead?" I nodded and heard him sigh.

"Blanket." I mumbled and he walked over to me with the said item before spreading it out over my back. "Thank you."

It was silent with him going his side of the room and taking out books on top of books. "Why are you being nice to me? I still hate you." I suddenly said and he only shrugged without looking over at me. Smii7y opened his book and read over the words before writing some things down.

"I guess because I want to.." that didn't make since. All the shit I've done to him and he wants to start being nice for no reason, wait the hard drive. "I'm not showing the drive to the principal if that's what you're worried about." Finally his pretty brown eyes made contact with mine and again there goes those weird and dangerous emotions.

"I'm not." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes knowing he was lying. What the hell would be the reason then, is he doing this to butter me up then serve me on a platter to my own self destruction? "Then why are you being nice to me Smii7y?"

He scoffed. "Does someone need to have a reason for being nice?"

"Yes, especially if it's to someone you hate." I scoffed back and he furrowed his eyebrows at me before they went back to there natural state. "I don't hate you John.." I heard him practically whisper and knew this was a fucking joke but for some reason I was wishing it wasn't.

"Yeah and I never put your toothbrush in the toilet while you were sleeping." I said sarcastically which caught his attention immediately. His eyes widened and an obvious smirk made its way to my lips.

"You didn't.." he said wanting to believe his own words but I only shrugged and chuckled making him grimace. "EWW, that's disgusting, what is wrong with you?!" He shouted and threw a pillow at me, the force making me groan.

Before I realized it Smii7y got up and took the blanket off of me causing me to whine at the loss of warmth. Instead his body was replaced with it and my eyes almost bulged the fuck outta my head. "S-Smii7y,"

He hummed and turned me over before burying his face into my chest and his hands snaked around my waist and latched together on the middle of my back. "W-What are you doing?" I asked as my words kept getting stuck in my throat.

Abort. A fucking bort but I can't move! He sighed and his fanned ever so lightly over my chest making me shiver at the feeling. "I'm cuddling you." He said as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Why?" I whispered and Smii7y nuzzled his face farther into my chest. "You ask a lot of questions Kryass. Let someone be nice to you for a change." I could practically hear his pout and I found it extremely adorable. God I know I shouldn't.

My hands were still hovering and not touching him. Just breath in and out, in and out. I finally wrapped my hands around his neck and after realizing he was sleep I buried my face in his hair. He smelled nice for a boy and I could feel it becoming my new addiction. This is so dangerous yet.. I don't wanna move or push him away.

I pulled away slightly and lifted his head from my chest to look at his face. Smii7y was like a pretty porcelain doll and I'm starting to feel infatuated by him. His eyelashes were a beautiful length and his lips were small and pink like a girls and even some girls had nothing on them. His brown hair that was curly at the tips made him look so much like a prince. The excess hair lying gently on his face. He was pretty.

I wanted to kiss him so badly but it's too dangerous. If I do I'm scared of what will happen, I can't come to love Smii7y because he'll just end up leaving me and I can't lose two people because of my selfish wants. Also, he could be playing, how can we grow to like each other after hating each other so much. He scrunched his face up before shaking his head out of my hands and nuzzles himself back into my chest. What do I even want with him, I hated the guy but now there is no reason to hate him when I think about it. It was merely a misunderstanding. But still..

Fuck, Smii7y what are you doing to me? Why are you being so damn nice? Before I knew it I drifted off as well with him held closely to me.

-
~ The next day ~

*Smii7y POV*

"John~" I poked his cheek attempting to wake the older. He was holding me way too tightly and I couldn't breath, it was also extremely hot. "John .." I said a bit louder trying to wiggle out of his arms but to no prevail he didn't budge. I was stuck, his arms were way more buff than mine proving his strength.

"Johnathan~" I allowed the words to slip and I earned a reaction from him. He buried his face in my neck before biting the flesh and a squeak erupted from me. I quickly covered my mouth, shocked and embarrassed with myself. He looked up at me with a smirk making my face heat up and instincts to kick in.

"L-Let me go it's hot." I demanded and attempted to remove his arms from around me. "Why?" He asked and his doe eyes were too freaking adorable.

"Stop asking questions dumbass and unhand me." I was pulling away from with every ounce of my strength but his grip was still strong. "Hm ok." When he let go I fell off the bed and groaned. "Yah! You could've warned me." I shouted but he only laughed.

"Yeahsurewhatever." He said all together and got off of the bed. "You probably smell like sweat now." I sniffed myself and he was right, when I cuddled him I wasn't thinking. It just kinda happened and I'm not lying when I said I liked it. I'm starting to see John as more of a good guy then bad, someone who needs a friend. He probably already has one but I wanna be one he can comfortably vent with, almost like a brother.

"We should shower together to save water." He wiggled his eyebrows. I take it back. My mouth went a gape before I thought about it and I could hear him groan. "I was just kidding." He said making me fake chuckle.

It was Friday and I honestly didn't feel like going to school later on because I didn't get to study at all last night and I'm tired. I packed my books I took out over night back into my bag and got out some clothes for the day.

-

Like I expected, the things on the test were from the books but I didn't remember a lot of em so I bubbled in what I knew. "Smii7y?"

"You don't feel uncomfortable around me do you?" Toby asked. We were out our usual position but Fitz and Mason weren't here due to classes. I shook my head to reassure the boy and he smiled small. "I'm starting to fade a bit on one of my legs."

He pulled up his right leg and the spirit was indeed fading. His foot was no longer seen and it stopped at his ankles. My eyes bulged at the sight and he chuckled lightly before putting his leg back into cris cross position. "Toby..."

"He's falling in love Smii7y." He said sadly and I couldn't believe that. With who? I haven't seen him talk to anyone unless he has a girl on the side that he's falling in love with. I shook my head and began to feel sad. Of course I want Toby to Rest In Peace but he has become a friend of mine.

"Whaaa~ it came back?" He said and stared at it dumbfounded. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled at how he kept touching it to see if it was there. "It's there you idiot."

The door to the roof opened with Mason and Fitz entering through it. "Hey Toby!" Fitz came in hugged him from behind making Toby blush lightly. "Get off of me giraffe." He said and attempted to push him away. "Nah~"

"Hey Fitz, it's nice to meet you too." I said to my best friend but he only ignored me again and started talking with Toby. I sighed and seen Mason sit on the side Fitz and Toby wasn't on and smile at me. "Hey Smii7y."

"Hey Mason." I greeted making him chuckle and slap my shoulder. "Stop it, I'd rather you call me zuckles." I nodded and turned my attention back to the ghost and the idiot.

"Ah~ Smii7y, do you wanna come to a football game today with me and Fitz? Starts at 6:45." Mason asked and I tilted my head to the side in confusion as to why he wants to go. "Why?"

"Well you see its this boy named Tyler and he's a friend from high school. He plays on the team and is known to be one of the coolest and best players, I wanna see for myself." I nodded and smiled at the older. "Yeah sure then."

He squealed in happiness making me look at him weirdly before laughing. "How come I can't go through you?"

"Do you want to? I'll stand over the edge of this roof with you on me and disappear." Toby said and playfully glared at Fitz. He looked taken aback and took in a sharp breath. "Rude." He gasped.

"Aren't you supposed to be an Angel?" Fitz said practically choking Toby. "I am an angel and I'm already dead bitch you can't kill me!" I'm surrounded by crack heads I thought as I watched the two fight while Mason laughed.

-

"Smii7y hurry the fuck up!"

"Hold on I'm trying put my shirt on!" I threw on a big green hoodie that Fitz gave me a while back thinking I could fit it but I was too small. I can kinda sorta fit it now but it still goes a bit past my waist and sleeves give me sweater paws. Some black skinny jeans with rips at the middle and black combat boots. "Coming!"

Fitz looked at me with a smile. "So you're ignoring the curly mess of hair on top of your head. Come here." He didn't straighten anything down but instead made it even more into a curly mess but pushed back one side.

"Aw~ you look like a baby." I glared at him before slapping his shoulder. I examined his wear and he had on a white shirt with black skinnies and black and white vans. He had a red bandanna on his forehead. "You know it's gonna be cold right?"

He shrugged. "I'm sure I can fit in there with you." Fitz teased making me kick him. "Shut up and let's go."

"Yes sir, Mason said go meet him by the entrance." He informed me and I nodded as we both took bigger steps to get to the school. "How are you and John?"

"We're getting better. I think he's starting to warm up to me, we actually cuddled last night." Fitz stopped abruptly and I checked the time. "Fitz come on it's 6:30 already."

"Y'all cuddled?!" He exclaimed and I only nodded. "I'm surprised he didn't try to you know, let you.. blow the pipe, I put a condom in your back pocket from last time so if you ever need to use it.." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and just grabbed his hand and started running.

We finally made it and seen Mason by the entrance tapping his foot and looking at his non existent watch. "6:49!" He shouted at us and I pointed at Fitz. "His fault." I said making Fitz look at me and disbelief.

"I don't care who's fault it is, you should've gotten here earlier." He scolded and me and Fitz both held our heads down and shame. "Sorry.." I said and looked up at him.

"Don't apologize , just come on." He laughed and we smiled when he saw his contagious one. "So how do you know Tyler again?" I asked.

"I tutored him once and we got to know each other better but this was like in High school." I raised an eyebrow and got closer to him. "Oh~ you guys got to... know each other.. better huh?" He pushed me away and green was already painting on his face.

"Be quiet and ew that's gross." He said and looked away from me. We found some seats in the middle of the many rows of seats and sat down. To say it was a lot of people was an understatement, it was like both schools brought an army. The ones who weren't sitting were standing up and looking at the field.

Fitz whistled and looked at Mason who sat on the other side of me. "Wow it's a lot of people, are they that good?" He instantly nodded. "Of course these guys are region champions, only ever losing one game."

The cheerleaders began cheering as the players spilled on to the field, they didn't have their helmets on so we found Tyler and.. John? #94 hmm.

-

"Coach are you sure you're okay with me playing?" I hesitatingly asked and he only smiled and nodded. "Of course John, I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Oh boy was he wrong, I was the quarterback for our team and I kept missing the ball and not being able to catch it. It felt weird being on the field and I'm trying to get used to it but.. "don't worry John, just rest a bit."

"Johnnnn!" I heard a few people screaming behind me but I thought it was just the females until there was a particular voice. "Jonathan!!" He called again making me turn around.

He held up a thumbs up and my heart began beating faster at the sight of him in an oversized hoodie that made him look like a baby. His curly hair wasn't helping, just made his cheeks pop out more and I just wanted to squeeze him to death. "You can do it."

I nodded and turned back around when the coach called my name again. Ok here we go and when I looked back he wasn't staring at me but instead at someone else.. Chris.

He made a touch down and the boy cheered making a sudden rage in me bubble up. Oh hell no. I instantly threw my helmet on and made my way onto the field. If I wanna keep his attention on me I'm going to need to give him something that'll only make him stare at me. Am I jealous?

The thought of him smiling at that asshole angered me for some reason but it also motivated me. I screamed, the sound resignating in my helmet. Let's do this.

-

3000 words wow lmao (; ̄O ̄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 100
If you're here, you probably know who the Banana Bus Squad is and you probably know what an 'X Reader' is so I don't think I need to describe this. โ—...
20.9K 546 48
[Discontinued, May Rewrite!] Second Story Ever. I'm The Worst Sorry. Some Angst. Some Smut, Maybe.
96 4 22
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
595K 21.2K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...