Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

thirty seven

13K 387 310
By Staceeeeers

The next morning, Rebecca was relieved to say that when she woke up, she felt almost normal. Sure, there was still a dull ache in her lower stomach but she wasn't feeling sick or like she could pass out at any time so she was taking that as a win.

Roger was still sleeping soundly beside her, his warm palm still pressed lightly against her stomach - where he'd kept it all night and she smiled softly, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

She managed to slip out without disturbing him and after grabbing a fresh set of clothes and what she needed, she made for the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for the busy day ahead.

She was surprised that when she emerged some half an hour later, Roger was up and about; pottering about with pans and hovering over the hob but she couldn't help but laugh at what he was wearing.

It was her bright pink dressing gown that Sophie had given her for her birthday last year. She doesn't even remember the last time she wore it.

Roger spun around at the sound of her laugh and gave her a dazzling smile as he put down the frying pan he was holding to come to her side.

"What is this?" she asked, tugging at the tie that was knotted at the front, giggling when he smacked her hand away, "Blimey, Rog. You've got a cracking pair of legs on you."

"Looks good, dunnit?" he gave her a twirl and she stepped closer.

"It does," she hummed, toying with the hem, "Though I am inclined to ask if you're wearing anything underneath."

"Maybe you should unwrap me and see," he whispered, inching closer to her lips but she turned her head at the last second so he got her cheek instead as she let out an excited squeal.

"It's Christmas!" she announced loudly as if she'd forgotten and Roger can't help but laugh quietly.

"It is," he murmured, gently cupping her face to make her look at him again, "Merry Christmas, love."

Rebecca almost whimpers when he pulls out of the kiss, following him like a lost puppy as he goes back to the cooker, where she can see three of their larger pots already on the hobs, "What are you doing?"

"'M getting things ready, aren't I?" he smiled, "Gonna peel the veggies and put them in these, get the chicken out closer to eating though. Cause you know, it won't take as long as a turkey since it's just a couple of breasts."

She hummed and took a seat at the table, "And what are you making Brian?"

"I'm going to make him a cranberry and lentil bake," he hummed and she let out an impressed noise.

"Sounds fancy."

Have gave her a toothy grin and moved to the fridge, "How do you feel about a bacon butty for breakfast? That was one of our traditions on Christmas when me and my sister were growing up."

Rebecca nods. She could do with something salty, "A tradition?"

"Yeah, thought that we could carry it on." he shrugged and she smiled.

"That sounds great." They were silent for a couple of minutes before she got up, "Oh, wait here! I'm gonna get your present."

"Bex," he groaned, "I told you that you didn't have to get me anything!"

"And I told you that I wouldn't listen to you!" she called back as she rummaged through the wardrobe.

She returned to the kitchen with the same excited grin on her face, carrying an exquisitely wrapped present and Roger felt his heart swell.

"Give me a minute to get yours and we'll open them together," he told her, kissing her forehead as he passed to go to the cupboard that was in the hallway. His gifts weren't as nicely wrapped but Rebecca didn't care.

"Ladies first," he smiled, pushing the present over to her once they were sat on the floor in front of the tree, "And I've got another one for you later on."

"You got me two?" her face dropped, "Roger!"

"Ah, ah, ah." he pressed a finger to lips, "I don't want to hear it. Open this one first."

He ignored the look she was giving him as she reluctantly took the present.

He watched her face as she opened it, enjoying the way her eyes and face completely lit up as she pulled out the dress he bought her.

"Now," he began, "I know it's not the one I promised I'd get you...but-"

"But nothing!" she gasped, running her hands over the fabric, "Rog, it's...I-"

She couldn't finish the sentence, it was a soft pink, Gatsby-style dress which had an outstanding jewelled and sequinned bodice and a floaty chiffon long length skirt.

He let out a groan when she threw herself at him, the dress in between them, her lips pressing against his in a passionate kiss though she quickly pulls away in fear of crushing it, moving it safely to one side. 

"I love it," she whispered, "God, Roger. It's beautiful. I can't wait to try it on. Open yours now!" 

He almost felt rotten about ripping the paper, especially since she'd done such a good job with it but once he caught sight of what it is, he practically tears it off, making her laugh. 

"No way!" he laughs, standing up to inspect the coat closer, "You..." 

"Try it on!" Rebecca says excitedly as she also gets up, fetching the camera that's on the sideboard. 

He shrugged the dressing gown off and she's relieved -disappointed- to see that he's wearing boxers underneath. 

Like she knew he would, he looks ridiculously good in that jacket and she raises the camera to take a photo. 

"God," she huffed, catching it as it came out the bottom, "You look so good." 

"Yeah?" he asked, smirking at her and she nodded, tossing the camera down onto the couch, coming to wrap her arms around him. 

"It's so soft." 

"It is," he agreed, kissing her softly, "Thank you. I've always wanted one of these." 

"Freddie helped," she shrugged, "He wants to borrow it." 

"Good luck with that," he scoffed, going to admire himself in the mirror, "I'm never taking it off." 

"Never?" 

"Well, except for now," he mumbled, "Here, try it on." 

"What? Rog, no. It's yours." 

Rolling his eyes, he drapes it over her shoulders and Rebecca wordlessly puts it on while he goes to pick up the camera.

It's far too big for her but she likes the way it feels. And it's so warm that if she could, she would happily curl up and fall asleep in it. 

"Knew it." 

She looks up as the flash goes off, giving Roger a shy smile as she tugs the coat closer to her body, "What?" 

"Looks better on you." 

||-||

With the jacket safely hung up in the wardrobe, Roger made a start on Brian's bake thing while Rebecca sat on the couch, listening to the one Christmas album they had between them while eating some ice cream she'd found in the freezer. 

"It's eleven in the morning." Roger scolded as he leant on the back of the couch. 

She shrugged, holding up a spoonful for him, "It's Christmas." 

"So I can have a beer?" 

"It's Christmas," she repeated, making him laugh, "Everyone can do what they want."

He decided to hold off, at least until Brian got there and concentrated on making the dinner, occasionally wandering over to the couch so Rebecca could feed him some ice cream. 

At one, the buzzer for the door went off and Rebecca finally moved from the couch since Roger was changing out of the pink dressing gown, "Is that Bri? He's keen." 

"Shouldn't be," Roger replied, pulling a shirt on as he returned from the bedroom, "I told him to come for half two." 

"Maybe someone forgot their key?" she offered as he passed by her to pick up the door phone, "Hello?" 

He looked confused as whoever it was, spoke, which made her frown, "What? Who is it?"

"It's John."

"John?" she repeated, "I thought he was going home."

"What do I do?" he asked. 

"What do yo-Roger, you let him in. It's freezing out there."

"John?" he spoke into the phone, "Yeah, come on up mate."

Rebecca opened the door and waited at the top of the stairs for him, giving him a smile when he came into view. 

"Hi," he gave her a sheepish wave, "Merry Christmas." 

"Same to you," she stepped back to let him in, "Though don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were going home last night?"

"That was the plan," he said, greeting Roger when he popped his head around the door. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too, Rog." he muttered, "I was just trying to explain to Rebecca that I missed the last train last night. I did try and ring to ask if it was okay to come round but your phone is off the hook."

"It is?" Roger asked going to check. 

"Yeah," John nodded, "So I rang Brian and he said that it'd be okay and to just come over for one...but judging by the fact that he's not here, I'm guessing he lied. It is okay that I've come, right?"

Roger and Rebecca shared a glance before she was leading him to the couch, "Of course it is. Do you want something to drink? Roger was just about to have a beer. Weren't you Rog?"

"Yeah!" he called and Deaky gave her a smile.

"That'd be great, Becca, thanks. And thanks for letting me stay for dinner." 

She ruffled his hair as she walked behind him. As if she was going to let him spend the day alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 48
Ellie Rose Richards is a simple girl with a simple life. That is until her best friend Mary Austin introduces her into a little band called Queen. T...
30.3K 1K 52
[COMPLETED!!] This is part 2 of "My Love, Brian May" So if you haven't read the first book, I suggest you do or else you'll be really confused. More...
45.9K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...
1.1K 19 17
Lesley Copper decides to take a break from her business in art school trying to become a photographer. She goes to a pub with her friends. The live b...