Fates Intertwined (Karmagisa)

By Crystal_Nymph

"W-well, my name's Shiota Nagisa but you can call me by my first name as well." "That was bad of you, Karma-k... More

♦Introduction♦
I'm tagged, I guess?
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Birthday oneshot
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

2

3.6K 140 183
By Crystal_Nymph

Anddd....I present to you the next chapter! The time skips are going to be very confusing until they reach junior high so please bear me until then.

When you have to actually look up to Google to know what you do in elementary school because you have no clue about how your childhood passed by. (Sincerely, your goldfish brained author)

P.S: Tomorrow's my last exam so, you're gonna get some quicker updates after tomorrow.

Third person POV

"Okay students! Today we're going to try working in pairs!"

The familiar chippy voice of their homeroom teacher filled the classroom and all the students blinked at her for clarification.

A pair what now? Was it something like pear? Because the students loved pears. Pears were delicious.

Satsuno-sensei motioned the two girls that were sitting on the front seat to come near her. The girls looked at each other before shrugging and going to the teacher's podium.

"As you can see, I have Mika-chan and Kiyoko-chan with me here." The beta teacher said while patting at the girls' shoulders.

The students nodded but still didn't get the point.

"I'll be giving them a project to work on and both of them have to finish the project together as a pair, understood?" She said and the class started chattering about these 'projects' that she was going to give them.

Some were even imagining being given the responsibility to do a secret and huge project. Like some sort of superhero.

Satsuno-sensei clapped her hands together, gaining attention of the chattering students, quietening them down effectively. "So I want you to choose someone to pair up with and do this project that I'll assign you of, is that understood?"

A unanimous shout of 'yes sensei!' made her smile slightly as she watched the students change places and go near their project partner. She turned herself towards the board satisfied with the students mingling and picking up the white chalk she started to write about the pair work.

Although, the students, behind her back, weren't as innocent as she thought they would be.

"Hey, isn't that the same kid who beat Kaito up?"

"Yeah, we shouldn't really talk with him, he'll end up beating us too."

"Hush! He'll hear what we're saying."

"Would sensei give us pears if we finish our work?"

Chatters and murmurs disguised the scared and disgusted look that they were giving to the red head who was still seated and seemingly fast asleep with his head on his desk, without any intention of standing up soon.

On the other hand, Nagisa was confused why people were scared of Karma. All the students seem to avoid the red head opting either to avoid him or talk bad about him or do both. Karma wasn't a bad guy at all, all these days that they spent together has been wonderful actually, if he may add.

He stood up from his seat and went near Karma, tapping his back and ignoring all the students that were looking at him as if he was doing some impossible feat.

"Karma-kun, can we pair up?"

Mutters and murmurs erupted. Pitiful glances were thrown and disbelief painted across their face. Was it really that surprising that he wanted to pair up with Karma?

"Doesn't that girl know that Akabane beat Kaito up?"

"He isn't a girl. But yeah, I guess that's why he isn't scared of him."

"Oi, let's tell the blue boy about him before it's too late."

When Karma didn't answer him, he frowned before attempting to try again. The redhead had noticed him but why wasn't he answering? Was it because of the students talking about Karma in a bad way?

"Oi, Shiota." A voice called from behind and he turned around to see a raven haired boy with his arms folded and a stern expression, as much as an elementary school kid could, sported on his face.

"You shouldn't talk with Akabane, he isn't good for you at all." He said and the rest of the class seemed to agree with him.

Okay, Nagisa was plain confused right now. No, not plain confused actually, maybe a confused with whip cream, chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on the top. Nagisa was confused™

Also, Karma hadn't moved from his spot at all. Even after Nagisa tried to shake him awake so many times, this doesn't happen usually.

"Um...why is that?"

The class looked at one another. Yup, he definitely did not know about Akabane's reputation before coming to this school.

"He beat Kaito-kun up so badly that he still isn't at school when he actually should be." The girl from the second bench of the middle row explained while glancing at the empty seat in the back of the class.

Karma and beating someone up? That doesn't sound like a lie at all but Karma was never the one to raise his hand at anyone without clear and logical reasons.

"I'm sure that he had a reason. Right, Karma-kun?" Nagisa said, turning his head towards the red head who still seemed to be sleeping through the mini discussion that they held.

Shocked faces everywhere and light gasps of disbelief.

It was a miracle how the teacher still hadn't caught them talking and not actually paying attention to her.

"Y-you don't seem to get it, Shiota. He's dangerous!" He whisper-yelled the last part, pointing at Karma with a look of pure disgust.

Karma could never be dangerous without a reason.

It seems that he spoke that thought out loud because the whole class turned into a pandemonium. Satsuno-sensei stopped writing and turned towards the classroom with a slightly angered but mostly confused expression.

"Students? I don't want to give you extra home works so please refrain yourselves from shouting so loudly and Kota-san, please return to your seat if you already have chosen a partner."

The class quietened down after their teacher scolded them, Kota returning back to his seat while grumbling something along the lines of 'ungrateful blue boy' or 'don't come to us after you're all beat up'.

"Why?" A familiar voice asked with emotions that the bluehead had never heard from the voice.

"Why did you defend me while everyone was against me?"

Nagisa pivoted around on his feet to see Karma sporting an expression that he had never seen before. The red head looked away quickly towards the closed window, letting his eyes scan at the white window frames with a changed expression again.

He didn't let anyone see through him, so the one that Nagisa saw must've been one of the most vulnerable he's ever been.

"You know that you'll lose your chance to make friends with others if you support me." And the red head surely didn't expect Nagisa to grab his hand and make him look straight at those azure blue eyes because of his surprised reaction

"I don't care what others say about you. I know that Karma-kun can never hit anybody without a reason because Karma-kun is really nice." Nagisa said firmly before realizing how he was gripping the other's hand. His abrupt rush of confidence ended right there with a squeak but he still managed to speak up.

"So I won't be leaving you because of some rumors." The blue head said, his warm hand leaving the other's.

The rest of the class didn't seem to notice them because they were too busy looking at what Satsuno-sensei was writing on the board.

"Students, now that you've all paired up. As I wrote here you can...." She went on and on about how to be a team and make a greeting card to stick on the board on the back of the class.

"The winning pair can have their's stuck on the board so good luck~"

Just like that, the classroom floor was littered with lots and lots of colorful pieces of paper, glitters, staples and rolls of used tape.

~

"Karma-kun, can we stick these too?" Nagisa questioned while waving the heart shaped colored papers that he had cut. The heart weren't cut as neatly but it was always the thought that counts.

"Of course and we can draw some of these too." Karma chuckled, taking the heart shaped papers and joining his own skull shaped designs on the card.

Nagisa sweat dropped, "Karma-kun sure has a unique sense of creativity." He took the greeting card and started to draw his own drawing, letting Karma paste the hearts on the other side.

"Of course~"

Both of them worked in silence, neither of them missing the hushed glances and looks that were thrown towards them. Even the whispers among the students.

"Hey, Nagisa-kun.." The blue head looked up from his drawing and Karma started to stick the hearts on the cover of the card.

"Thank you."

Nagisa's eyes softened, knowing that Karma wasn't really a person who would say things like these so easily and genuinely like this time. He could hear the sincerity and gratitude in his words.

"Well now.." Karma changed the subject, clearing his throat and looking away with a light blush on his face. "It's your turn to draw so I'm just going to doodle on the extra papers."

And he got embarrassed by simply expressing his gratitude.

Classic Karma.

The two students worked in silence after that but not without a secret smile that both of them unknowingly shared.

~

"The students did a good job for their first pair work." Satsuno-sensei mused, feeling a certain sense of pride by the work that her students had done.

Everyone had done their best even if some of the cards were covered with sparkly and shiny glitter everywhere. Every effort was welcomed, especially from such young students.

She stopped when a card caught her attention and quickly opened the card, a small smile graced her face almost immediately after seeing the card. The winner of the competition had already been decided.

"Such a contradicting theme but I couldn't say that it doesn't make it less interesting."

~

The next day, an open card was pinned on the board with a thumbtack, the contents revealed for the whole world to look at.

The card was decorated with cut out hearts and drawn skulls which made the card look like it was opposing themes. But the content of the inner card was the thing that had made the teacher choose this card specifically.

Drawing of two boys, one red and the other blue, both of them holding each others hand with a smile on their faces. The blue one had his arms raised up and the messages written above the drawing were the most precious thing Satsuno had ever seen.

'Karma-kun is the bestest of friend I've ever had, I won't leave him for anything!' In blue

'Nagisa-kun is saying embarrassing stuffs again but sure.' Was written in red.

And Satsuno knew that the message was genuine and true. The declaration itself was one of the most heart warming thing and the red head's message almost made her snort.

ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟? 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕣, Lucario 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖~

Ha....this chapter was longer than I expected. So here is your second chapter with lots of cuteness brought to you by little Karma and Nagisa. (I hope that it was cute actually.)

I am seriously on a roll today because I am sure that my mind has a vague idea of chapter three, lol.

Words: 1934 words.

Don't forget to vote or comment <3

Bye~! ( ・ω・)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 18
[Cα΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡] πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πš’πš—πšœπšπšŽπšŠπš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πšŠπš”πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πš– πšπšŠπš•πš• πšπš˜πš› 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπšŠπš•πš• πšπš˜πš› ʜΙͺᴍ? πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš™οΏ½...
78.6K 3.1K 30
Ever since his bizarre third year at junior high school, Nagisa Shiota had changed for the better. With his new shortened blue hair and increased he...
2.7K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
159K 3.1K 32
[COVER BY @CristalLucielle] DISCONTINUED!! i will not be making anymore chapters anytime soon, sorry! currently updating all my chapters!! i was anno...