KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《11》

5.4K 226 18
By logan_2009

ST. ANTHONY'S SCHOOL

AATISH'S POV

So the model is ready and our explanation too.....

The guests will be arriving soon and I hope everything goes well.

I hope dad comes too. I have said him but if he forgets. Naira said that she will remind him. Anyways, Siya will be coming. I hope dad also comes.

I saw Ayaat rushing towards our table. Surprisingly, she is late. I mean, she is rarely late.

She approached me and stood beside me.

"Sorry, I am late. I was stuck in traffic", Ayaat said gasping for breath.

"Its....its okay", I replied.

"The guests haven't arrived yet so its fine", I said shrugging my shoulders, looking at her.

"No, they have arrived", she said looking in the forward direction.

I turned to look at some people coming towards our table.

"All the best", Ayaat murmured.

"Same to you", I said smiling.

-------------------------

IN KARTIK'S CAR

SIYA'S POV

So, here I am on the front seat with dad sitting on the driving seat and driving.

This ride is just boring. Dad is busy on his bluetooth ear bud attending conference calls and I am as usual chatting with Aarav.

I doubted if dad would attend Aatish's exhibition, but I and Naira convinced him. He probably had some plan with Nidhi but who the hell cares!!

Ofcourse...she can't take our place. We are his kids!!!!

Okay....stop being over dramatic Siya.....

Just then, there was a ting on my phone.

It was a message from Aarav

"Hey babe....meet me behind the auditorium after watching your brother's exhibition "

What!!!

He must be crazy....I can't go to meet him especially when I am with dad!!!!

I looked at dad who was still busy on his phone calls.

I texted him back.

"Sorry honey....I can't....Dad's with me and I can't take any risk. He's already upset with me and coming to meet you in his presence will be like turning on his 'detector' mode"

I waited for a while, shaking my feet when I got another message from him.

"Oh come on babes....can't you do this much for me?? I really wanna meet you"

Crap!!!

"Okay...I will try my best but won't promise"

I texted him.

"Will wait for you babes😉😉"

I sighed at his reply.

I am in a huge trouble now!!!

Hey wait....do I know that I am about to enter a volcano called 'Kartik Goenka'......

-----------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

So....we've reached school and are heading towards the auditorium where Aatish's exhibition is gonna be held.

I had a romantic date with Nidhi but had to cancel it cuz I had to come here.

But yeah....I am excited for this exhibition. After all my son's in it.....

I looked at Siya who was busy typing something on her phone.

I sighed....

"Oh come on Siya....will you please just put your phone aside and concentrate on the exhibition. Its your brother's exhibition for heaven's sake", I said in an irritated tone.

But she continued typing something

" Siya Kartik Goenka!! You are gonna put your phone inside your pocket within 5 seconds otherwise get ready to say goodbye to your phone for one whole month ", I said in a threatening voice.

Siya looked at me horrified.

"Five...", I started counting.

Siya looked at me.

"Four....", I continued.

Siya shrugged her shoulders and put her phone inside her pocket.

"Okay....I lose you win", she lifted her hand in defeat.

"Good girl", I stated.

She rolled her eyes.

We headed towards Aatish's table.

Their was placed, a model of nuclear reactor.

Is my son planning to explode his school??

Okay....jokes apart

"Hi bro", Siya approached him and did a high- five.

She then looked at the girl beside Aatish.

"Hi, I am Aayaat", the girl forwarded her hand to Siya.

"Hi....nice to meet you", Siya shook hands with her.

I approached them.

"Hi dad", Aatish said.

I smiled.

"Thanks for coming uncle. Aatish was waiting for you only", Aayaat said.

I smiled and looked at Aatish.

"So now that I am here....will you both begin your explanation?" I asked.

"Yeah sure", Aatish replied.

Aatish and Aayaat began their explanation. I listened with great interest and was proud of my son.

I must say, he has received my intellect and intelligence.....

They finished their explanation.

"It was great buddy....hope you bag the first place", I patted Aatish's back.

"Ofcourse they are gonna bag it....I mean I did not understand a single word but then also it was cool", Siya commented.

Aatish and Aayaat smiled.

"Ok then....best of luck guys", I continued.

"Thanks", Aatish and Aayaat said in unison.

We turned back just then Siya got a message on her phone. She took out her phone from the pocket and looked at the message. She became a little nervous after seeing that message.

"Is everything alright? Why do you look nervous?", I asked her.

"Uh..um...", Siya bit her lip as if she was thinking something.

"I wanna go to the washroom", she replied.

"Oh", I sighed.

"I'll be back within five minutes ", she said.

I nodded and she walked away.

Why do I find something fishy?

-----------------------------

SIYA'S POV

Gosh!!

Thank God dad didn't doubt.....

I went behind the auditorium to find Aarav playing Candy Crush on his phone.

"Babe", I called out and ran to hug him.

He reciprocated the hug. We released the hug.

"I knew you would come", he said tugging a strand of hair behind my ear, looking lovingly into my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?", I asked him.

He smiled and cupped my face.

"You look beautiful ", he stated.

"Okay....now say what you wanted to say? I don't have much time. I'll be in great trouble if dad finds - ", he interrupted me by keeping his finger on my lips and shushing me down.

He looked deeply into my eyes and started coming closer to me.

Wait! What is he upto????

Just then, I heard the voice that I was scared of.

"Siya Goenka ", I heard someone shout behind me.

Aarav got away from me and looked in the forward direction with a horrified countenance.

I shut my eyes in fear....

No!! It can't be him........

I slowly turned back to look at dad. He was hell angry. His lips had narrowed and he was glaring at us with the most scariest glare.

These are the pre effects of the volcano which is soon gonna erupt on me.

I walked towards dad.

"Dad-", he interrupted me by the glare that he shot me, asking me to shut up.

His eyes were burning with anger and the most important aspect of his anger was being silent, which he was right now.

When dad's silent and is  just glaring at me with ' I am very much disappointed in you' type of look, then I know that I am in very much trouble when I reach home.

He grabbed my arm and shot a glare at Aarav.

"Stay away from my daughter ", he said Aarav, in a voice that could make anyone pee in their pants....

I just hope, Aarav didn't do that.....

God!! Why only me???

R.I.P

SIYA GOENKA......

----------------------

AATISH'S POV

The judges were gonna announce the results. Aayaat has her fingers crossed whereas I am waiting for the judge's lips to move.

Honestly, I hate the silence that creeps in before the announcement of results....

"And the winner pair are.....", the judge began to speak finally.

My heart beat skipped a bit.

"Aayaat Rajput and Aatish Goenka", the judge announced.

I could not believe my ears.

Aayaat looked at me with her eyes glazing in amazement and hugged me.

"We did it Aatish", she said hugging me.

I was dumb. I did not know what to do. I was about to reciprocate the hug that Aayaat released the hug and dragged me to the stage....

And then we had the winner photo with the trophy in our hand....

Click!!!

----------------------------------

SIYA'S POV

Dad parked the car in our driveway. The car ride was silent and dad said nothing to me. But he was angry as hell. I could sense that  I was in a big trouble.

We also missed Aatish's prize ceremony....

I hope he bagged the first prize....

Dad and I came out of the car and entered the living room, me behind dad with head down.

Dad sat on the couch.

Naira appeared and smiled.....

"Hey....how was the exhibition? Did Aatish bag a prize?", Naira asked smiling.

"I don't know ", I replied and started climbing the stairs.

Just then,

"Where are you going Siya? I want you to come down, right now", dad said in his famous bossy tone.

I sighed and walked back towards him. Naira looked at us with a confused countenance.

Dad gestured me to sit down on the stool in front of him.

I sat down.

"So now....lemme make it crystal and clear Siya....that you are not allowed to get up from this stool till I get answers to all my questions ", Dad instructed.

I blinked my eyes voluntarily.

Dad sighed.

"From when is this going on?", dad shot his first question to me.

"Since three months ", I replied with a straight face.

And it was enough to get him on nerves....

"What's his name?", dad asked waiting for my reply.

"Aarav", I replied.

"Is he in the same section as yours?", dad asked.

I looked down.

"No....he is in 12th grade", I replied stuttering.

"And you are in?", dad stopped for me to complete his sentence.

"9th grade", I replied.

Dad slammed his palm on the table.

"Have you lost your mind Siya?? He is three years older than you....don't you think you are very young for these stuffs. You are fourteen for God's sake", dad shouted.

"There's no problem in it dad. All my friends have boyfriends. Be cool", I replied.

"I cannot be cool when you are going in a wrong direction, do you get It?", dad replied.

"Wrong direction? What do you mean by wrong direction?", I asked.

"Please don't make me say it", dad said.

"Say what?", I asked confused.

"You both were gonna kiss today....he was taking advantage of you", dad said with gritted teeth.

"No he wasn't. He is really a nice boy. I know him. You surely had some misunderstanding ", I replied.

"I dunno those things....but for now just listen and follow....you are not allowed to see and meet Aarav ever again....did you get It?", dad stated.

Oh come on....this is a joke!!!

"No....I am gonna see and meet him, no matter what punishment you give me....and I am sure about it", I said with sass.

"Siya.....he is using you... I know these type of boys because years before I was also one of them.....so I want you to listen to me and obey", dad said controlling his anger.

"No...I won't listen because this is my life and I have the right to live it my way and make my own decisions and my decision is to stay with Aarav", I said and stormed out of the living room.

"Siya", dad shouted behind me but I didn't stop

-------------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

As Siya went out, Kartik sighed and sat on the couch.

He loosened his tie and held his forehead with his right hand.

I walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Can I say something?", I asked.

Kartik looked at me and nodded.

"Let her do what she wants", I said.

Kartik looked at me, confused.

"She is a teenager now. These type of things will happen in her life. We can't stop them and if we try to stop them, we will only become the villains. It's not important  that something bad will only happen. Let her go with the flow, she'll learn from her mistakes. For how long will you keep protecting her? After all she has to fly the flight all alone", I explained Kartik.

Kartik sighed.

"I just want her to be safe", Kartik broke the silence.

"She'll be safe", I assured him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 680 33
In this story Naira Singhania, the most beautiful and youngest daughter of The rich business tycoon Singhanias is a blind girl who gets married to Ka...
55.9K 2.6K 20
It's a story about two most loved couple Kartik and Naira. They had love marriage. But does love still last in their marriage or is wipes out..?? Pee...
6.6K 424 7
"Insecurities and ego destroys relationships" Rahul and Ria two people who met in college and fell in love with eachother life got changed when they...
61.9K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...