I Am Black

By RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 29: Surprise!
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry ☑️
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 32:The last slice
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nîght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 20 :shit just went down

144 15 4
By RonnieKerry

Dedicated to daniel_erik

Scarlet walked out of the class in haste and the class hadn't even started yet. She bumped into someone making a piece of paper hall from her hand unto the floor. I hurried after her but she ignored me. Bending to pick the paper, I wondered what she was writing, but sadly the teacher came and I had to listen.

After school I declined hanging out with the boys or a ride home from anybody. I also avoided a confrontation from Rachel, even a toad knows she wouldn't let me go so easily. Plopping on my bed, I searched my bag for the paper. I was shocked, honestly, I didn't know Scarlet had a talent to draw Or if she could.

I raised a brow, I for one was confused. It seemed like a water drop surrounded by flames. I was also impressed.

Is it possible for someone to feel so much emotion in one piece of paper? What was the drawing trying to say? Scarlet was my friend. I must have hurt her unknowingly, maybe that's why she's ignoring me. I wanted our friendship to last, to go on, that's why I would find her and confront her. Its eating me on the inside anytime I see her passing by looking broken, I wanted to help, but she wouldn't let me.

The next day I spotted scar in the library. She didn't strike me as someone who reads at her free time. She was writing on a red journal. Oh, so that's were the secrets are eh? I made a decision, it wasn't very smart, nor did I know how I'd do it. But I needed to get my hands on that journal. Maybe a clue was in there. This was the 21st century, who wrote secrets on a book anymore? Sadly, it wouldn't hurt to try.

She couldn't possibly have been studying, why? Because I don't see any note books. Or text books. So journal it is. I just needed some crazy help.

"Guys please! " I begged

"Why should we help? " Alexis shrugged.

Honestly, I thought he'd be the first to crack up. But he was acting tougher. I looked at Jordan "Jordy, please? "

He bit his lip and begged Alexis with his eyes.

"Kenneth? "

Kenneth gave me a dead stare. They really weren't going to help without me giving them a reason to. With a frustrated sigh I spoke "I think the reason why Scarlet is avoiding me is in her red journal", when there was silence I continued "I need to know why, something tells me she was forced to ignore me, or not talk to me at all. And I want to know why"

"How are you so sure, I mean it could be something else in there" Alexis spoke.

"She's not so sure" Jordan answered

"I'm not, I just have to know okay? I have a feeling and I can't sleep knowing there's an answer some where. What if it's something useful? I don't know, but I want to know"

They nodded, "so, will you help? "

You are all wondering how I ended up here, let's rewind shall we?

After exiting the library early in the morning, I realized that I would need help in "borrowing" Scarlets journal. I was going nuts just thinking about it all. I gathered the boys around during break time and here we were, discussing on how to "borrow" her journal without her suspecting it was me. Now that I had them in, what could we do?

"Do you know where she lives? " Jordan questioned

Now that I thought about it, I really didn't. Jordan took my silence as a no.

"Oh shit. Its going to be harder than I thought " I mumbled

"No shit"

Kenneth released an irritated breath "why are we still here? I had other better things to do in the first place"

"Like wallowing in self pity? " Alexis shot. It seemed playful to me but Kenneth surely did not think so.

Kenneth gave him a hard glare "actually, I was thinking of excruciatingly painful ways to murder you"

Alexis chuckled "which are? Oh wait, let me guess, stabbing me with my own knife? " Alexis owns a knife?

"No, killing you with your own piano" he deadpanned

"How the hell would you do that!? " Jordan asked, annoyed with the two

Kenneth squinted his eyes "its not hard really, I'll break his piano into pieces with a hatchet then use the sharpest part of the broken piano to gut him "

"And you think I'll sit down and watch you kill me? " Alexis scoffed

"Exactly " Kenneth smirked

"Both of you, shut up" Jordan said

"Tell that you mister grumpy " Alexis bit back

"Oh shut up mister 'I hate guys!' " Kenneth growled

Alexis's eyes widened "oh no you didn't! You talk about me when you still can't get over Patty Mister 'I'm depressed' "

I'm pretty sure they forgot I was standing there. Even though I didn't know what anything of what they were saying meant. I knew that it was heated.

"Depressed?! You still can't get over your fear of men! "Kenneth's neck vein was protruding now.

Alexis nose flared "shut up! Shut up! Shut up! "

"Guys -" Jordan tried, but they ignored him

"Oh now I should shut up? You got the nerve bringing up her like that! " Kenneth fired, not caring Alexis face was read and he was shaking.

Alexis growled and landed a punch on Kenneth's face "maybe you're just sad that your parents never had time for you like my mine do! "

Kenneth grew madder and Alexis's choice of words "At least I'm not a wimp and can't stand up to guys when they talk shit! "

"I've changed and you know it! You talk about standing up? You can't stand up to your asshole of a father, you fool! "

I could only think about one thing. Shit just went down.

"You think that because your life is a mess you make others life a mess too" Alexis continued, clenching his fists "don't think I don't know about how you treat Hannah, Kenneth. You're just scared! Face it already! "

Kenneth was breathing hard, he ran his hands through his dark brown hair, his green eyes wide and crazed. He wasn't okay and I'm sure the boys knew it too.

"Okay Alex, " Jordan shot him a look "I think that's enough "

Alexis scoffed and stomped off. Yup, shit just went down.

❤❤❤❤❤

Good day, Twisters! This update isn't the longest, but I will improve. And remember, these characters are fictional, they feel what they feel. They have the right to say what they want. I love all of you and I appreciate your votes. And please this story is copyrighted ©. My next update will be this week Saturday or maybe on sunday, WEST AFRICAN TIME. Enjoy your reading and yes, Don't forget to Vote.

Any one you Like?

Dislike?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
108K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
7.6K 674 39
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...