《Unknown Tale》 - (An Undertal...

By _Ruru-Chan_

Undertale by Toby Fox Unknown Tale by Ruru Mysterious story filled with excitement, thrills, suspense, romanc... More

Prolugue

8 0 1
By _Ruru-Chan_

...

.....

.....

*sigh*

"Why... so quiet... SANS?"

"Are you... hesitating...? Don't you... want to kill me...?"

"I've... already killed your... pathetic brother... So, why stop... now...?"

Sans' POV
*sigh*

"Heh... You are... one MERCILESS DEMON..."

Chara laughed... "Thanks for the compliment, Sansy..." =)

"Tsk... Let's just get this over with..."

"With PLEASURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" =)

=============
The fight stops into complete exhaustion...
=============

*Huff, huff*

...

.....

"Why'd you stop... kid?..."

...

...

"Are you... trying to spare me...?"

...

...

...

"Kid...?"

*sigh*

"I know... It's hard for you... to decide... But... Just think of something that someone really needs it... ya know?"

...

...

"Then..."

"Then I... I chose..."

"I chose... TO KILL YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

??? POV

"Stop..."

"H-huh?" Both of them looked at me... They seemed... interesting...

"Who are you?!" The person with the green and yellow stripes said while it holds a knife that was ready to strike me down...

"Calm down... I'm not here to start a fight... again..."

"Kid... Whaddya want? Can't you see... we're in the middle of something here?..." A skeleton with a blue hoodie asked as its right glowed with blue and yellow colors...

"Just calm down... And settle this with a friendly converstion, don't ya think?"

But... I guess a little chat won't help as the person with the green T-shirt tried to strike me... Obviously, I missed it... And of course, I could see that they are really tired...

*Sigh*

"I'm giving you guys a chance... Just calm down...Okay?"

Then the skeleton took a turn to shoot me with its bone attacks...

"Hmm... You guys aren't going to cooperate with me...?"

*SNAP!*

"Game freeze... An easy way to stop you guys from striking me.. Of course, I won't get affected by this because... well..."

"I... AM... THE... GAME..."

They both froze... Ha! Of course they would, the game freeze affected them... But, their faces... They seemed a bit scared...

"Pfft! Ha! Don't get so CHILLED TO THE BONE guys... Hahaha..."

I stopped laughing and went straight into them...

"Ya know... This timeline is sooooo dead... So... why not... ERASE it then? It would be a lot of fun, I promise! Heh!"

Hmm... It seems the skeleton is trying to beg for MERCY... Welp... they wasted the chance I gave them... And... It's not like I have the time in the world just dodge their pathetic attacks... Pfft!

"Sans and Chara, isn't?"

Both of their fierce look seems to agree with me...

"I have a question for you two..."

===========
"Why... RISK everything?"
===========

...They both can't speak due to the game freeze... But, I can tell that won't say anything about it...

"Hmph... Then... It's quite meaningless for you guys to LIVE here..."

*SNAP!*

==========
The whole game... vanish... along with Sans and Chara...
==========

*sigh*

"If only they chose the right decisions... Then none of this has ever happened... Welp... I'll get going now... It's not like I would stay here until the game resets back..."

"Huh... Oh hey watchers! Sup! You... umm... didn't see what had happened, right?... No? Ahh ok..."

"Coz if you did..."

"YOU'LL GET ERASED JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!"

"I'm happy that understood me... Anyways, I better get going... I got some things to do back in my universe..."

"What did you say?... You want to come with me...? Pfft! As if you would... Wait... You're serious? Well... If ya want you can come with me..."

"Pfft! Childish! Anyways, come... But just to make sure..."

《Do you really wanna come with me?》

YES NO

"Don't worry I'll wait, just for you~♡"

====AUTHOR'S NOTE====
Okay guys! Based on the question there, you have to answer... or not... because the result will be either I continuee this story or not... So I'll be waiting for your answers, thanks!♡

And I'll announce to when we will stop voting. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 16.9K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

373K 19K 99
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
175K 6.4K 80
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
58.5K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...