โœ”๏ธ|3| ๐•๐€๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ [AVENG...

Por -WINEAUNT

๐•๐€๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Amber Maximoff had one wish- To be normal, but after the failure at the airport in... Mais

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
0.0
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ

0.1

13.9K 456 281
Por -WINEAUNT

ØØØØ

IT WAS A RAINY night in London, Amber Maximoff walked down the crowded streets her head was down and her hood was covering her recently dyed hair and protecting her from the vicious rainfall.

Amber felt uncomfortable without her usual purple locks as because of what happened she had to now dye it a light shade of brown, Amber hated it to say the least.

It was like her entire personality and all she'd been through was stripped away from her.

Amber swerved off the busy Main Street into a quiet row of apartment blocks. She stopped in front of one of the big, dark buildings.

Amber looked around before reaching into her pocket, pulling out a small silver key to unlock a big door in front of the girl.

She opened the heavy door, and trudged up the creaky stairs. Amber tiptoed passed Mrs. Lafayette's apartment, that old woman was a right pain in the ass when people walked past her apartment late at night.

Amber reached the next floor, where she could feel the heavy pulse of rock music being played, as she weaves through the kissing teenagers blocking the halls.

Finally the exhausted girl reached apartment, 221. Amber had been living there for the past year and a half.

She opened the wooden door and walked inside quietly closing the door after her. Amber heard the faint static of the small television coming from the living room.

She discarded her wet jacket and shoes before walking towards a blonde girl sitting on the couch.

"Oh, Violet you're home" The blonde girl exclaimed, jumping off her seat to greet the girl.

Amber cracked a false smile at her alias, "Hey Mia," she replied half heartedly.

Mia was an 18 year old, college dropout who now worked down the road at a coffee shop. She was one of the first people Amber had met, when Steve shipped her to London to attend school.

"I'm going to a house party down the street, wanna come?" Mia asked, a smile spread across her cheeks. The British girl was wearing a bralet and a pair of black ripped jeans all topped off with stilettos.

"You know I'm not one for parties" Amber sighed rolling her eyes slightly, acting as if she didn't care. When In fact all she wanted to do was go to that party, have fun be a teenager, Amber just didn't want to be caught.

"Suit yourself" Mia shrugged, making her way to the door, "I'll be gone 'til 'round two or three".

"I'll try to remember to drop some painkillers and water into your bedroom before I leave tomorrow" Amber grinned,

"You are a doll Violet, see ya in the morning" Mia laughed, picking up a tight leather jacket and blowing air kisses towards the girl.

Amber let out a breath, she was so worried that one day she would slip up and be sent back to that underwater prison.

Amber switched off the television and made her way to the kitchen. She flicked the switch on the kettle and crossed her arms as the kettle boiled.

Amber got out a chipped mug, popped a tea bag into the cup, poured the boiling water into it. She held a spoon in her mouth as she made the short walk to the fridge to get milk.

Once she finished up in the kitchen, Amber picked up her science books and made her way to her room.

Ambers room wasn't very big, but she found comfort in it. The walls were a light purple, with the occasional fairy lights draped around.

She placed her heavy book and mug on the white desk in the corner of the room. Amber sat down on the spinning chair in front of the desk and turned on the little lamp on the wall, so she could see.

Amber flicked to the page of questions she had to complete for homework.

Q1. Pick one of the following and answer
the questions:

(i) Marie Curie
(ii) Issac Newton
(iii) Dr. Bruce Banner

Amber froze when she read option three, she hadn't seen Bruce since Sokovia.

Nobody had.

She picked up her pen and wrote 'Dr Bruce Banner' at the top of her page.

Q2. Where and how did you hear
of this scientist?

Amber thought for a second,
"Oh gee...um....He and his teammates, the Avengers kidnapped me when I was young and we fought a battle together and hasn't been heard of since?" Amber said aloud, almost bitterly.

Instead of writing down that answer, she wrote down, 'part of the Avengers'. Amber scoffed, Bruce was an amazing scientist but she had to put the most dynamic answer down.

Amber put her pencil down and rubbed her temples. She missed them. She missed her team. She missed Steve laughing at Sams antics. She missed Tony's snarky comments. She missed Visions theoretical answers. She missed Natasha and Clint training her.

Most importantly she missed Wanda, they didn't exactly get along, but she missed just seeing her.

Amber closed her books with a sigh, she leaned back in her chair. Her hand drifted down to the drawer and opened it slowly. Inside held a handwritten note and a burner phone.

Amber picked up the letter with a shaky hand, it was the last she'd heard from her team.

The letter explained why London was the best place for her and that they would always answer the phone if it ever happened to ring. It also explained, that they would always be there with her, even if it wasn't physically.

Amber picked up the phone and hugged it to her chest, this was all she had to remember them by. She couldn't have photos or emails only her memories and the small blue and black phone.

She let a tear slip down her cheek, but quickly composed herself. She had to stay strong.

For them.

Amber gingerly placed the phone back into the wooden drawer and shut it with a small bang.

She turned off the lamp at her desk and crawled into bed. The music below was still pulsing through the walls but Amber felt comfort, this happened every week it was normality.

She laid awake, staring at the ceiling. There was always the fear that during the night she would be found by the government, but she brushed that thought away and let her eyes droop close.

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

OK PLEASE READ THIS!

This is just a quick explanation about what's happening,

- Amber is 16

- Infinity War has not yet happened and will happen in a month [time in book]

- Amber was shipped abroad for protection as well as education

- She took up the fake name 'Violet Andrews' because Amber Maximoff is a known vigilante.

- Mia is reckless and a party girl as well as Ambers roommate.

- She doesn't feel like herself because everything that defined her was taken away, aka her hair.

- Ambers powers are dormant and only can be awoken by great force because of General Ross' experiments

That's it!

I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter,

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE + COMMENT

and until next time, I love you all <3

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

293K 8K 28
๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” They lost everything...... The only question is, how are they going to get everything back? ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
132K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
170K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
100K 3.7K 98
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ...