Innocent romance (A maid sama...

Por Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... Más

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 20-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

- Chapter 11-

542 14 10
Por Violet_167

All alone I watch you watch her

Like she's the only girl you've ever seen

You don't care, you never did

You don't give a damn about me

Yeah, all alone I watch you watch her

She's the only thing you've ever seen

How is it you never notice

That you are slowly killing me?- I hate you, I love you

Misaki stood in her room looking through the closet trying to decide the best outfit for her "date" with Takumi. It was weird to think of it as a date. It was more of like a meeting with the guy she was getting married to.

"Definitely not a date." She muttered trying to shake that thought out of her head. "Where the heck are we going? What do I wear?"

She picked up her phone thinking it was best to get Sakura's opinion. She dialed the number and waited for her friend to pick up.

"Hello," Sakura answered.

"I desperately need your help. I don't know what to wear to dinner." Misaki stated while she still looked through her clothes.

"Dinner with who? Your parents?"

Misaki paused. "With Takumi?"

"What?!" Sakura screamed.

Misaki sighed. "He asked me to join him for dinner."

Sakura squealed. "You two are going on a date!"

"No!" Misaki denied. "I thought you disliked him. Why are you excited?"

"Well I thought you disliked him too but here you are getting dressed for him."

"I...I don't like him but I don't dislike him. We're just trying to coexist with each other. It's not so bad." Misaki admitted pulling out a black dress.

"Well as long as you're happy then I'm happy. Where are you two going so I can get an idea of what you should wear."

"One sec I'll ask him," Misaki said placing her phone on the bed. She left her bedroom and without thinking entered Takumi's room without knocking. "Hey, Takumi when- Oh my bad."

Unfortunately for her, Takumi had begun to change and was only in his underwear now. Misaki blushed like crazy unsure what to do.

"Uh.." She was lost for words.

"Are you a perv now Misaki? All you had to do was ask and I would've shown you all this." Takumi teased enjoying her blushing face.

"I just..." She cleared her throat. "I wanted to know where we're going." She said looking at the ceiling to avoid looking at Takumi.

"Just a little restaurant. No need to dress up too much."

"Good. Then bye." She quickly ran out of the room.

Takumi shook his head laughing.

.....

"We're going to a place where we don't have to dress up too much."

"Oh, you should wear something casual then. Wear the black jacket I got you, a white T-shirt and black pants. You have those black and white shoes you bought last month. You can wear your hair down and no makeup. You don't want to look like you're trying to get his attention, it should be the other way around."

"Right." Misaki had no intention of putting on makeup. It was such a hassle to put on. "Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow."

"No problem~"

Misaki hung up and began to get dressed.

Twenty minutes passed and Misaki came downstairs to Takumi who waited in their living room.

"I'm ready," Misaki said walking to the door.

Takumi followed behind not saying a weird. She really had a way of making simple clothes look sexy. Not that he was having dirty thoughts about her of course.

He went outside and saw Misaki already seated in his range rover. Takumi entered, closed the door, and put on his seat belt. "Well, here we go again."

......

The restaurant he arranged for them to eat at was a new one. It was just a place to chill out and enjoy a couple of drinks with food. It wasn't big nor fancy looking but it was packed and you had to call in advance to get a seat. Everyone wanted to enjoy the vibe the place brought.

Misaki and Takumi were seated by a window to enjoy the view of the beach.

"It's beautiful," Misaki started taking a photo of the view with her cellphone.

"How'd you find this place?" She wondered.

"A business partner asked if I the chance to visit this place. He invested money in it."

"Ah. Thank you for inviting me." She smiled then turned to look back at the view.

"Don't you want a picture of yourself also?" He questioned.

"What? No." She waved her hands.

"Nonsense. I'll take it on my phone." Takumi said positioning his phone right at her. "Smile."

Misaki feeling like she had no choice smiled for the camera.

Snap!

Takumi checked the photo. "It came out great. I'll send you it. What's your personal number again? I just have your business number.

"Oh right. Let me put it in your phone." She said taking his phone.

Takumi also picked up her phone. "I'll put my number in your phone."

Misaki nodded. "Sure. I didn't mean to pry but you seem to not have many contacts on your personal phone. Not many friends?" She joked.

"Nice try mom, dad, Sakura, and two other friends. Your contact list isn't too full."

"Hey! I have them in groups. You probably just saw one group. You have a friend named Kuuga right? He's dating my friend Sakura." Misaki suddenly remembered.

"Really," Takumi answered softly knowing how Kuuga dated. His friend hardly ever took dating seriously.

"I'll like to meet your friends in the future. Your birthday is coming up maybe I can meet them at a get-together." She suggested.

Takumi looked surprised. "You know my birthday?"

Misaki blushed. "Well, yea."

"I'll invite Kuuga over to our home for my birthday and you can bring Sakura."

"That'll be fun." I should plan a surprise party for him and invite his close friends. I'll need to get the contacts from his phone.

"Just think weeks ago we wanted to kill each other." Takumi teased noticing the change in their relationship.

Misaki chuckled. "Hey, I'm still planning on murdering you. I have everything planned out."

"Is it through your cooking?"

Smack!

They both laughed after Misaki lightly hit Takumi. The mood was killed by Takumi's phone ringing. He noticed the caller ID and immediately declined the call.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked Misaki.

"You can answer your phone," Misaki told him.

"It's fine. I want to enjoy dinner."

His phone rang again.

"Please answer, it must be important."

Takumi sighed picking up his phone. "Excuse me for a moment."

He walked over to the men's bathroom. "Mei." He answered.

"We need to talk Takumi."

"I can't right now." He replied looking around to see if Misaki was still at their table.

"It's important."

"I'll talk to you later Mei. I'm-" He trailed off walking back to the table.

"I cheated on you Takumi."

He stopped in his tracks as time seemed to stop. "What?"

"I...I slept with someone. Please just hear me out."

Takumi glanced at Misaki who smiled at him. "I...."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.5K 3.4K 40
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩.╰── ➤ Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bliss and challenges of married and parent...
61.3K 2.1K 25
Naruto has a wife and kids what if that was just a cover up? What if he was secretly married already to somebody else? what if Hinata wasn't the moth...
110K 3.6K 20
Tobirama Senju and Anavae Havari are scheduled to be married in an effort to bring the new village of Tsukigakure and Konohagakure together. They hav...
85.2K 2.4K 16
Your pinkies intertwine, then your thumbs touch and lastly, he leans his forehead on yours and says "I promise." You and Nishinoya Yuu have been frie...