The promised neverland .

Von zidagoat

The Promised Neverland Shonen Manga Episodes are being currently updated every Thursday on Hulu and some ani... Mehr

[1]Grace Field House
[2]Grace Field House

[3]Grace Field House

82 7 3
Von zidagoat

As I looked forward I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs . To cry and and have Mama hold me .

But as I saw what I did I knew I couldn't .

"Hey Norman hurry up ! We have to bring it to Conny before she leaves !" I yelled at Norman .

He smiled a bit and then he nodded his head a bit . "I'm coming Emma ."

I snatched Conny's doll off the table and we took off . Quickly running through the front door we went as fast as our legs could carry us to quickly bring Little Bunny to Conny .

Thinking about it more I started to stress a bit , what if we can't make it on time ? I force myself to go faster but then I take a quick look over my shoulder .

Looking at Norman his face is a bit red and he's not running as fast as I am , so I slow down a bit .

Shaking my head I voiced my thought quietly out loud . "We won't miss Conny..."

-
I finally climbed from under the truck , shaking madly .

"What was that ...?!"

I hold myself tightly . This was more than horrific .

I wanted to look at her again , but I knew I couldn't . I didn't have to heart to look at Conny one last time . I knew she was dead .

A pretty flower straight through her chest , Conny was gone .

I started to cry and I knew I had to get back home and we had to leave , everyone .

I tiptoed quietly facing the truck , walking backwards .

A hand touched my shoulder and I near screamed but a hand got slapped on top of my mouth .

I look at it and realize it's a child's hand , so I calm down a bit .

They release me and I turn slowly to see who it is . "Norman ?! Emma !!"

I begin to panic again , they can't see Conny inside of the truck . It's a horrific sight I wouldn't wish on anyone .

Emma flashes a bright smile and Norman gives a half one . "Where's Mom ? And Conny ?" Norman asks .

I involuntarily held my breath as he asked . Looking at them both I had no answer to give , so I proceeded to look away .

I had no right to keep them from the truth , but I was not obligated to tell them .

As they start looking around , they start inspecting the truck .

Instead of doing that I look up at the light fixtures and the walls . "It's beyond filthy ..." my voice trailed off quietly .

Emma giggled softly . "It really is in here , looks like no one really comes here . Weird isn't it ?"

And thinking about it what she said made sense .

Someone only got 'adopted' every few months . There's really no reason for them to be here for more than the few minutes they'd be here , to do the 'transaction' of sorts .

Remembering what the monster said my eyes widened .

"Norman ! Emma !" I halfway yelled while trying to whisper .

Their heads both shoot in my direction . "We need to leave , now !" I try my best to make it sound as urgent as I can .

"But we haven't given Little Bunny back to Conny yet ." Norman said .

I felt bad knowing that they couldn't give Little Bunny back .

I started walking towards the entrance assuming that they'd follow me . Instead all I hear was a gasp and something dropping .

I whip my head around to notice I can't see Emma . Did she see Conny in the truck ?!

She must have . There's nothing in here that has a wow factor except the body of our dead sister , Conny .

A string of strangled sounds came from her as she just stood , horrified by the sight .

I hid my face in my shoulder , suddenly feeling bad for keeping this from them .
"Norman ."

He stops from walking towards the back of the truck and turns his head to look at me . Slightly confused and alarmed he waits for me to speak .

"Don't scream . And I'm sorry for what you're about to see ."

As he looked at Connys dead body in the back of the truck I could see a million thoughts racing through his mind . The fear and confusion was visible on their faces .

It truly was a mortifying sight .

"We need to get out of here . We can't stay ." I say softly .

I try to hold back tears so I wouldn't cry in front of them but it was becoming a difficult task .

Emma says nothing while Norman nods in agreement . We all start to walk away as we hear the door creak as it started to open .

We all dart under the truck to hide , holding our breaths and trying to stop any sound from escaping . Our lives depended on it .

I saw a gigantic claw like foot come into view , and I didn't even have to see the rest of the beast to be terrified all over again .

Blood drops from the truck and hits my face and I have to cover my mouth to stop the quick gasp from escaping .

Slamming my eyes closed as tight as I could I just prayed to God that the moment would pass .

As they talk I block the sounds out and try to keep myself from panicking . Knowing that if I made a sound not only would I get myself killed , I'd take Emma and Norman with me .

And that , is something I would never wish for .

A hand quickly grips my shoulders and my eyes fly open .

Looking Emma straight in the eyes she points at the feet of monsters and then behind us .

It was in this moment that she reminded me , if we stay here we'll die , and that's an indisputable fact .

My eyes trail over just a bit and I notice another pair of feet , only these feet are being covered by shoes .

'It's another human in here , and it surely can't be a child .'

My leg had a hard tug on it as I was being pulled from under the truck . As soon as I was fully out I looked at both Emma and Norman .

I quickly jumped to my feet and we all began to tiptoe out . The moment our feet touched the grass we ran as far as our legs could take us .

-

While running so many things happened to be racing through my mind at the same time .

Why was a flower pierced through Conny's chest ?

Who's feet were those ?

Why are we being raised to be eaten ?

Does momma know ?

Are we all being held captive ?

I struggled with my thoughts and for the third time today fought to hold back my tears . I felt so pathetic .

-
Emma had dropped to her knees . I could see her making motions with her mouth , but I just couldn't understand what she was saying .

Nothing was registering with me .

But the moment she started to cry , I could hear again .

I turned my head and my eyes met with Norman's and I felt like we shared the same thought .

'We need to escape .'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...