Love and Expectations

By xOmqAlyssa

Book 2 of Love and Limitations Airi and Tray finally decide to forgive one another and take a new step in the... More

Chapter 1~What do you say?
Chapter 2~ That Night
Chapter 3~Decisions Decisions
Chapter 4~Imagine🥰💞
Chapter 5~The Wedding💍
Chapter 6~ The Wedding💍 pt.2
Chapter 7~Glitter

✨IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT✨

542 15 4
By xOmqAlyssa

Hey y'all sorry I know y'all want a chapter i'm in the process of making one for my other book Agent A.A.L then I will work on this one but If you haven't already go check it out it's really interesting. Anyways I was wondering should I skip ahead a couple years or stay where I am now? I just feel like skipping ahead would make the story more interesting but I made this book for your entertainment what do you think?(Btw I really need your feedback if y'all want a chapter so feel free to leave your input down)

~Alyssa🥀🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
144K 10.6K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...