Talk Klingon To Me

Autorstwa Tyranasaurus_lex

Andrew's about to discover that Garrett's idea for a sexy role play is a little out of this world... Więcej

Talk Klingon To Me
Part 2
Part 4

Part 3

273 7 22
Autorstwa Tyranasaurus_lex

Fifteen minutes later Vanishing Point had been largely ignored, even the cool car chase, mainly due to the fact that Andrew and Garrett were far more interested in each other; their legs tangled together as they made out. Even one night felt like far too long to be apart and Andrew ran his fingers through Garrett's thick hair and pulled him in for a deeper, slower kiss.

"Babe," murmured, pulling back as he slid his hands underneath Garrett's shirt and ran his fingers over the warm flesh, "Roll over."

Garrett didn't need telling twice and wriggled around so Andrew could lie on top of him; their bodies pressed tightly together. It wasn't long before other parts of him were beginning to show interest and Andrew ground his hips against Garrett's thigh. They remained like this for a further ten minutes, hands roaming each other's bodies before Andrew decided it was time to bring up the elephant, or rather, alien in the room. Reluctantly he pulled away which earnt him a disgruntled groan from Garrett who tried to drag him back down on top of him.

"Andrew," he whined as he wrapped his hands around Andrews's waist to prevent him from moving any further away, "Why are you stopping?"

He could feel Garrett's hard-on through his trousers and Andrew knew that if he gave in now they'd end up having sex right here on the couch like they'd done a few nights ago. As much fun as that would be, Andrew really wanted to this whole role play thing out in the open first. Shifting Garrett's hands from his waist Andrew sat back up and pulled a still grumbling Garrett up alongside him.

"So," he said as he smoothed Garrett's hair down before kissing him softly on the nose, "About this alien thing."

Garrett's eyes went wide behind his glasses as if Andrew had told him they were about to go to Harry Potter world for the weekend, and he sat up excitedly; his legs tangled together with Andrews.

"You remembered! I didn't mention it before because I was worried you'd think it was weird but it won't be I promise!" he babbled as he grabbed hold of Andrews's hands and threaded their fingers together, "Just you wait, this is going to be so much fun, Andrew!"

He was practically fizzing with excitement and Andrew couldn't help but feel a little more intrigued; could it really be that bad if Garrett was so enthusiastic? Probably but Andrew was willing to find out.

"Ok, but when you say "alien" how "alien" are we talking?" he asked suspiciously, "Because I'm not letting you chase me around the apartment with a blow torch."

"Huh? Don't be silly Andrew there's not enough room for that! Ok so; My name's Captain Peters and I'm on a mission to Pluto when an asteroid storm knocks my space ship off course," Garrett explained excitedly whilst Andrew was left wondering when the sex was supposed to happen, "I crash land on Glarnog which is an Alien planet of Xenomorph's that are at war with the human race and intent on destroying them."

Finally pausing for breath, he looked expectantly at Andrew who was now even more confused than ever. What the hell was a Xenomorph?! And why did there have to be an interplanetary war going on for Garrett to get off?

"Can't I just be Captain America again?" Andrew asked only for Garrett to look a little crestfallen that his boyfriend wasn't as into the role play as he was, "Or Thor? You liked that."

"But we already did that. Twice!" Garrett pouted, "Please, please, please can we do this Andrew?"

He looked so earnest and Andrew was suddenly struck by how much he liked the sound of Garrett begging him and stored that piece of information away for a later date. Begging aside, Andrew still remained unconvinced and he definitely wasn't into the idea that he'd be expected to hurt Garrett, even if it was only pretended, just for the sake of a quick fuck.

"Garrett, I'm not pretending to be some creepy space monster that attacks you and rips your face off!" Andrew replied grumpily as he untangled himself from Garrett and folded his arms across his chest, "That doesn't sound very sexy or fun to me."

"Oh Andrew no!" Garrett cried eagerly as he leaped off the couch, stumbling slightly as his legs unraveled from Andrews, and began rummaging through his Blu-ray collection, "It'll be fun I promise!"

"Fun" and "Alien sex role play" didn't really go together in Andrews mind and now he was thinking about all sorts of things that he hadn't previously had to consider. Namely; what the fuck was sex as an alien supposed to be like? Andrew wasn't even sure what, you know, parts an alien had and how he was meant to portray this within the parameters of the roleplay that Garrett had conjured up in his head.

"This would be so much easier if you would let me tie you up again" Andrew muttered under his breath whilst Garrett tipped a stack of Blu-rays all over the floor. At least now he knew not to tie the knots too tight and if Garrett begged him to let him go that could be fun too...

"OH! I found it," Garrett shouted, drawing Andrew out of his little fantasy, as he bounded back towards the couch and almost slipped over on the wooden floor in his excitement, "Here."

He was waving a Blu-ray case about all over the place and Andrew was suddenly alarmed that Garrett had gotten his hands on some sort of alien porn that they were going to have to watch. Taking it somewhat apprehensively, Andrew found himself looking at the cover of Star Trek: Into Darkness.

"Spock is technically an Alien," Garrett mumbled sheepishly as a pretty blush spread across his cheeks, "And so is Khan."

"Oh!" Andrew exclaimed as everything suddenly seemed to make a lot more sense; of course, Garrett would have a crush on Spock. Human-alien Andrew could do just as long as he wasn't expected to cut his hair into that weird bowl cut anytime soon.

"So...." Garrett asked; fidgeting awkwardly as he waited for Andrews's response, "What do you think?"

"Have you ever done this with anyone else?" said Andrew abruptly; annoyed at himself for feeling even slightly jealous if the answer was to be yes.

"No! And it's not like I find actual aliens a turn on or anything it's just all the other rescue stuff is boring and I like space," Garrett explained hurriedly before looking decidedly downcast, "But if you don't want to do it then we can do something else..."

It was clear that Garrett had just thought "Aliens are cool" and "I have a damsel in distress kink" and shoved the two together to make... this. Most other people would have been slightly weirded out but to Andrew, all these little eccentricities were just what made Garrett special and the bits about him he loved the most. Besides; when had the sex ever not been fun with Garrett at the helm? However, Garrett was still looking anxious that Andrew was either going to laugh at him or call him ridiculous for wanting to try something a little bit out of the box.

"Babe it's fine," Andrew reassured him and he leaned forward and gave Garrett a soft kiss on the lips, "We can do your alien thing."

"Are you sure?" Garrett asked, still sounding a little apprehensive, "I don't want you to do something you don't want to..."

"I said its fine," Andrew told him as he kissed Garrett once more, "Now tell me what you want me to do."

It honestly didn't sound half as bad as he'd first feared and at least Andrew wasn't going to have to chase Garrett around a pretend space ship and spit acid at him. This was your basic damsel in distress scenario just with added... weirdness. Now that Garrett was sure that Andrew was on-board he was back to looking excited again and he eagerly launched into a more vivid, detailed explanation of what his fantasy consisted off.

"Ok, so you're an extra-terrestrial humanoid from the planet Glarnog which has been at war with another planet, Troodon, for the past millennia. You find me, a human astronaut from earth, on a scouting mission in the wreck of my ship that I've been living on for a year. By this point, I've gone crazy from lack of human contact and you have to... you know... help me become acclimatised to your planet, I'll let you decide how but if you could be aggressive, like when we stayed in that hotel that time, I'd really like that. Oh and you can pick your own name if you want but make sure it's something spacey like Garrus or Talock and then..."

Andrew couldn't stop himself, Garrett just looked so serious about the whole thing, and he let out a loud cackle of laughter.

"Andrew, it's not funny!" Garret cried but Andrew cut him off by pulling him into a long slow kiss.

This seemed to appease Garrett a little bit, he stopped talking at any rate, and Andrew quickly moved in and steered him to lie back down on the couch. Draping himself across his boyfriend, Andrew resumed kissing him and dipped his hand between Garrett's legs.

"I'm sorry," Andrew whispered, even though he was still trying not to giggle, as he laid himself on top of Garrett, "I'm listening to you I promise."

"It's Ok," Garrett sighed; clearly forgetting why he was annoyed at him in the first place when Andrew leaned down and kissed him along the sensitive skin of his jawline.

"What my planet called again?" Andrew asked as he kissed his way slowly down the side of Garrett's neck, his thumb rubbing suggestively across Garrett's hipbone.

"Glarnog," Garrett explained a little breathlessly as he slid his hands up the back of Andrew's t-shirt, "It's... uh... Glarnog."

"Huh," Andrew said as he flicked open the top button on Garrett's shirt, "What movie is that from?"

"It's not," Garrett murmured distractedly as Andrew leaned down and nibbled on his collarbone, "It's a word I made up."

That just about did it for Andrew this time and he slumped forward onto Garrett's chest and burst into yet another fit of loud, hysterical laughter. Beneath him, Garrett didn't take too kindly at being laughed at for a second time and he abruptly sat up; almost knocking Andrew off the couch as he did so.

"What?" he asked as he pulled away from Andrew looking rather hurt, "Why are you laughing? Again."

"Gare... come here I'm sorry," Andrew said as he attempted to stifle another giggle only to fail miserably, "It's just...You've put a lot of thought into this haven't you?"

"Well yeah, I wanted it to be fun for us but If you think it's dumb then we'll do something else," Garrett huffed as he moved even further away from Andrew and made a move to get up off the couch, "Or, you know, just go to bed or something equally as boring."

"No, no I'm sorry!" Andrew exclaimed quickly and he caught Garrett by the wrist and pulled him back towards him, "Sorry. I wasn't laughing at you babe I promise."

Garrett still looked rather upset and Andrew instantly felt like a jerk; he hadn't meant for Garrett to feel embarrassed about something he was clearly into.

"Just explain it to me one more time," he said as he kissed the back of Garrett's hand and cuddled him against his chest, "I promise I won't laugh."

"Are you sure?" Garrett fretted, who had thankfully perked up a little bit by now, "It won't be weird I promise!"

"Positive," Andrew told him reassuringly, "Now go on."

"Ok, so..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

714 5 17
I decided to write this book because lately I've been reading some imagines and I decided to try it out, some might be cringy asf and some might be c...
134K 3.3K 46
My mom decided to hire a tutor for me.. i wasn't expecting the hot sex god that walked through the door. "meet mr sartorius."
1K 121 13
The crazy, sexy, dangeouse life Kendra lives is more than what words can describe.
529 24 3
Tempting an old stranger for a night of dancing and having Fun.