āœ± š’š”š†š€š‘

By KvinggSmith

š’š”š†š€š‘. in which he falls for a well known rapper with a mental disorder. Ā©ļø2018, jordansohollywood. d. ... More

ā˜†šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
ā˜† š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„
ā˜†š‚š€š’š“ + šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
ā˜†š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘ š€šš€š‹š˜š’šˆš’
ā˜†-š’š„š€š’šŽš šŽšš„, šŽšš„. šˆšš’š€šš„ !
ā˜†-š“š–šŽ. š…šˆš†š”š‘š„ š˜šŽš” šŽš”š“ !
ā˜†-š“š‡š‘š„š„. šš”šˆš“ šš‹š€š˜šˆš !
ā˜†-š…šŽš”š‘. š˜šŽš”š‘š„ šŒšˆšš„ !
ā˜†-š…šˆš•š„. ššˆš“š“š„š‘ !
ā˜†-š’šˆš—. š“š–š„šš“š˜š…šŽš”š‘/ š’š„š•š„š
ā˜†- š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š–šŽ, šŽšš„. šš€š‹šŒ š’šš‘šˆšš†š’!
šš”š„š’š“šˆšŽš.
š…š€š‚š„ š‘š„š•š„š€š‹
ā˜†-š“š–šŽ. š“š‡š„ š–š„š’š“ !
ā˜†-š“š‡š‘š„š„. š’šŽ š˜šŽš” š‡šŽš‹š‹š˜š–šŽšŽšƒ ššŽš–, š‡š”š‡?
ā˜†- š…šŽš”š‘. šƒš€šƒ? š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ šŠšˆšš“š‘š„š‹š‹
ā˜†- š…šˆš•š„. ššŽš˜š’ šš„š„šƒ š‹šŽš•š„ š“šŽšŽ
ā˜† - š’š„š•š„š. š‚š€ššƒš˜ šš€šˆšš“
ā˜† -š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š‡š‘š„š„, šŽšš„. š‚šŽš…š…š„š„ šš„š€š
ā˜† - š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š‡š‘š„š„, šŽšš„. šˆšŒšš„š‘š…š„š‚š“ š…š‹šŽš–š„š‘ ( š‚šŽšš“.)
ā˜† - š…šˆšš€š‹š„
š’š„šš”š„š‹ šŽš”š“ ššŽš–

ā˜†- š’šˆš—.š•š„š‹š•š„š“

1.4K 52 28
By KvinggSmith

"Baby." I said shaking ja'quez awake, he's been sleep since we left the Airbnb last night— I had to carry him into the hotel, then I had to prove to the clerk that he was my boyfriend, and that I didn't murder him and throw him over my shoulder. Plus ja'quez wouldn't stop attacking kavali last night, so ja'quez's dad just told me to take him to a hotel for the night.

[ LAST NIGHT. ]

"MATARÉ A TODOS N TU FAMILIA, INCLUDIA TU PERRA!" Ja'quez screamed as everyone in the house held him back from fighting kavali for the ninth time tonight, i didn't even know he knew Spanish— plus when we were all about to go to sleep I noticed ja'quez wasnt Clinging to me like he usually was and I caught him trying to suffocate kavali in his sleep, thank god I found him before the nigga died.

"AHHH!" Kavali screamed as he ran up the steps with ja'quez trying to get out of me and his dad's grip. "COÑO CULO AZADA!" Ja'quez screamed as he attempted to push his way out of our grip with the girls trying to calm him down. "ENGLISH! ENGLISH!" His dad screamed as he tightened his grip around his waist. I grabbed the side of his face and looked him in the eye, "Babe, calm down." I said as I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs, he began to slow down his breathing and we let him go.

He walked into our room and closed the door, everything fell silent— his dad looked at me and nodded his head towards the room ja'quez just went in, telling me to go check on him.

Opening the door to a crying ja'quez, I walked over to him and embraced his small body into a tight hug to let him know I'm always here for him, "baby you wanna go to a hotel?" I asked with my head on top of his. "Mhm." He hummed in response. "Okay, let's go." I said picking him up with him wrapping his legs around me.

[ PRESENT TIME ! ]

"Babe?" Ja'quez called. I hummed in response as I was still attempting to shake him awake, "leave me the hell alone." He croaked with the covers covering his face, wrapped up in the blanket. "But you need to get up, I miss you." I whined as I grabbed the television remote, and turned it on going to the Netflix app the hotel had installed.

"Baby, What you wanna watch?" I asked skimming through the shows, "we didn't finish watching stranger things." He said in a low voice. "Why every time we watch it we never finish?" I asked, confused genuinely about the situation. Ja'qyez Lifted his head up from underneath the covers and gave me a straight face

"Did you really ju—"

[ LAST WEEK. ]

Netflix: are you still there?

Us: macaroni noises.

[ PRESENT TIME. ]

"Oh." I said simply. " yeah." Ja'quez said slowly taking the covers off of him and standing up to go to the bathroom, and get hisself ready I guess, I'm not really sure what he's about to do, he began to put on some jeans. "You want anything from the store?" He asked walking towards the door after grabbing my keys off of the counter.

I was gonna say something until I seen what the fuck he had on, he was wearing a gray crop top sweater with some ripped blue jeans and some fenty slides.

 and i'll Be damned if anybody'll look at my baby. "He'll nah, you not wearing that." I said getting up motioning for him to come back. And of course he looked at me like I had two heads. "Why can't I wear this?" He asked now standing and crossing his arms. "Cause you are mine man! You're not wearing no damn crop top and no tight ass pants, i ain't going for it." I said demandingly.

"Fuck. No." He said turning out of the room, until I jumped off of the bed and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him back into the room, throwing him over my shoulder and throwing him on the bed, with him yelling at me. "Kintrell, Get the fuck off of me man." He yelled as he slapped me, sending my head flying into the opposite direction, slowly turning my head back into the direction of ja'quez, I could see the fear in his face.

Hit him, hard.

No— I can't.

Hit his ass now ! He hit you.

No, get out of my head.

I was still a little mad, so I just paced around the room rubbing my temple out of frustration— I love ja'quez, I really do, honest. But sometimes he can be a piece of work, like sometimes I don't even know who I'm with sometimes. "Ja'quez, why do you always think it's okay to lash out and hit me? I just didn't want you to wear the outfit unless I went with you—but you just had to hit me, and for what?" I said talking to myself as I paced around the room.

"B-Babe, I'm sorry." Ja'quez said giving me a look of fear, slowly walking towards me with his hands out. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." I screamed, he jumped back with a shocked look on his face, if only he could know that wasn't me. "I-I don't wanna hurt you." I said lowly as I backed up into a corner, I could see the walls closing in. 

I can't breathe—I-i might be dying.

⋆ ˚。⋆˚✧SUGAR ✧˚⋆。˚ ⋆

"Oh my god, ja'quez, is he okay?!" Shy'ann, symere, jahquiliah, Jataviah and even kavali asked in unison as they ran over to me, embracing me into a tight hug. The news that the doctor gave me was bullshit, I knew that he had multiple personalities going into this relationship, but I didn't know it was this bad. After we argued, he started to breathe harshly, like he was struggling for air, and he started to have a seizure. The doctors said they have to do a brain transplat or it could get worse, the doctors told the nurses to keep me posted.

"I-I don't know, he had a seizure, and it wouldn't stop until he got here." I said sobbing into symere's shirt, him holding me tightly, I'm so glad I have real friends, we've been rocking since diaper days, literally.

Out of my peripheral I see one of the nurses walking up to us with her head down, I could tell that whatever it was she was about to tell me, it wasn't going to be good. "Is he okay?" Symere asked, speaking for me. The nurse shook her head no, "a few minutes after we started the surgery, he started to have a seizure again, then he began to stop breathing, i'm Sorry sir." She said walking off.

"NO!" I screamed as more tears began to stream down my face, and symere held me tighter with the girls and kavali surrounding us, hugging me until I broke out of their embrace, and ran up to the nurse before she got too far.

"Can I see him?" I asked with tears still rolling down my face, she nodded her head yes and told us to follow her, we began to walk for what felt like ten years, I just wanted to see my love. 

She opened the door to kintrell laying in a hospital bed, his lifeless body sending me into a daze of depression, I can't believe it, he's really gone, until he opened his brown eyes that I loved, and began to speak.

"Wake up."

"Wait—What the fuck?"

"Wake up ja'quez." Everyone in the room began to chant.

"WOOH SHIT." I screamed as I awoke from my nightmare, I pat my hands around the bed, looking for kintrell but I can't find him, I begin to break down and cry at the thought of losing him like in my dream. I then hear the toilet flush and the bathroom door opens, and on cue kintrell walks out scratching his stomach.

I run up to him jumping on him, embracing him in a love filled hug, "baby, please don't ever leave me again!" I said as I buried my face into his shirt crying, "baby, what's wrong?" He asked kind of chuckling.

"Baby, I had this nightmare that you died, and I thought it was real, baby I'm sorry for being so mean and disrespectful to you, baby I'm sorry." I cried as he held me tighter, "jah, it's okay, I'm sorry too, and i ain't never going nowhea." He said pulling me into a kiss as we cuddled and laying his head in my lap, taking advantage of the opportunity, I take out my phone and snap a picture.

"Kentrell?" I ask. He hummed in response, "yes." I said in a happy tone.

"Yes to what?" He asked now looking up at me.

"Moving in with you." 

☆  ☆  ☆

☆  ☆  ☆

so how y'all feel abt them moving in tg?

Sugar. |

©️2019, jordansohollywood, CASHFILMS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
78.4K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...
1.4K 35 12
Rodrick Is starting his second year of high school, On the first day, he bumps into who he didn't know would be the love of his life, his soulmate "T...
29.3K 989 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...