Rewrite the stars

By HollyBowden4

When Perri Met Holly whilst on the genesis tour he never imagined that they would fall in love but fate decid... More

Dreams really do come true
A heart full of love
The sign of three
Why can't you be happy for me
Smile through the Pain
I'm ready to Dance
I love you with all my heart
Everything is Lost
Dance with me

Flashback to the day we met

356 0 0
By HollyBowden4

(A/N: I am going to try and right this in peoples point of views, I'm not very good at it so don't judge if it goes wrong)

Holly's POV:

Nervous didn't even to begin to explain how I felt right now in about 2 hours time I would be performing on stage with my favourite dance group Diversity, when I got the call from Ashley Banjo telling me that one of the female dancers had been injured the day before and that I was the reserve dancer was amazing I felt so happy. Although I'd met Ashley and the others I'd never met Perri we always seemed to miss each-other when we were at the studio rehearsing, I walked up onto the stage and that's when I saw Perri practicing his handstands with Ashley and Jordan, I didn't want to disturb them so I began to walk away until I heard someone shouting my name I turned around and saw Perri running over to me his gorgeous wild hair bobbing up and down this was it I was actually going to speak to Perri Kiely.

Perri's POV:

I was just getting in some last minute practice with Jordan and Ashley when I spotted someone stood by the stage stairs I looked over and saw what I thought was an angel I leaned in to Jordan and said 'Jord who's that gorgeous girl over there by the stairs' Jordan smiled and said 'That's the dancer who's stepping in for Jess her names Holly, I don't think you've actually spoken to her yet Pel why don't you go and say Hello'. Despite being nervous I took Jordan's advice I shouted 'Holly hang on', I jogged over to her she was even more beautiful up close I took a deep breath and said 'Hi I don't think I've actually spoken to you before and I'm really sorry'. Holly smiled at me and said 'No it's fine we just seemed to keep on missing each-other at the studio, I was just about to go and grab a hot chocolate from the café would you like to join me, my treat'. Did I just imagine that did she just ask to join her for a drink I looked up at her beautiful brown eyes and said 'Yes I would love to. Ash we'll be back in a bit'.

Holly's POV:

I walked out to the lobby where the Café was I turned to Perri and said 'Why don't you grab a table Perri', I turned back to the lady behind the counter and ordered two hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows I walked back over to the table where Perri was sat and handed him his hot chocolate. Perri looked up at me and said 'I'll buy the drinks next time, so tell me a little bit about yourself', I smiled and said 'So I went to school like most children, and when I was in sixth form I went to college three days a week and studied Horse care' Perri smiled and nodded before saying 'Wow that's cool so how come you became a dancer instead of a professional rider'. I took a sip of my drink and said 'At the time my gran was really poorly, and I was full of emotions so I started dancing in my spare time. And then on the day of my last college exam my gran passed away but she'd always told me to do what made me happy so I carried on dancing'.

(Still Holly's POV:)

I looked down and felt several tears rolling down my cheeks I felt a small fire ignite within me when Perri placed his hand under my chin and bought my head up so I was looking at him he gently wiped away the tears with his right hand and said 'Hey come on it's ok don't cry. I didn't know your gran but I'm sure she's up there watching you and I know she's incredibly proud of you, now where's that beautiful smile that I love'. I smiled and blushed at the same time I looked up and said 'There's something about you Perri it's like every moment I'm with you I catch my breath'.

Perri's POV:

I leaned in towards her intent on kissing her but then my phone buzzed it was Ashley asking us both to come back and start getting ready for the first show, I looked up at Holly and said 'Come on we've got to go Ash need's us to start getting ready'. I got up started walking towards the backstage doors, Holly walked beside me and I felt little fireworks going off inside me when she slipped her hand into mine. We stopped outside her dressing room I leaned in towards her hoping to kiss her this time, until Sam came running down the corridor saying that he couldn't find his new black Vans I rolled my eyes and said 'Sam they are underneath the box that's got mine in'. Sam gave me the thumbs up and ran back into our dressing room I turned back and discovered that Holly had gone into her dressing room I guess she was just as nervous as I was.

Holly's POV:

I sat in front of my dressing table I really wanted Perri to kiss me but every time we were about to kiss something or someone interrupted us, I finished putting my hair into a high ponytail and then started doing my make-up. After I'd finished my make-up I walked over to where my gorgeous costume was hanging, I stepped into my dress and reached behind to do the zip up. I turned around and saw Starr and the other dancers come in Starr smiled and said 'You look really pretty Holly', I nodded and said 'Thank you'. Danielle walked in holding her camera which meant only one thing it was time for photo's to be taken myself and the other girls stood together and posed as Danielle took several photo's.

Perri's POV:

I was stood backstage stretching with Mitchell when I saw Starr and the other dancers talking on the sofa's I looked around for Holly and then I spotted her stood by herself doing her stretches, she looked a little nervous so I walked over to where she was stood. I stood in front of her and gently rubbed little circles on her hands to calm her down she looked up at me and smiled before saying 'Thanks for calming me down, I'm nervous I know it's stupid', I smiled back at her and said 'Don't be silly, it's okay to be nervous. I always used to get nervous before a show but Ash gave me a really good piece of advice once'. Holly looked at me and said 'What was that' I pulled her into a warm hug and said 'Dance with your heart'.

Ashley's POV:

The show was going really well the lads were putting all their energy into the dances and the girls were dancing beautifully, but one thing that really made me smile was the blossoming relationship between Perri and Holly. I had never seen two people more suited for each-other.

Holly's POV:

As we came to the end of the last routine the arena erupted into a burst of cheers and flashing of a thousand cameras I joined hands with Perri and Sam and stepped forwards to take a bow, I turned to Perri who said 'You were amazing tonight' I shook my head and said 'Really I'm pretty sure I messed up a couple of times'. I suddenly felt Perri's gorgeous soft lips crash against mine I put my arms around waist and deepened the kiss it was like a dream come true.

Perri's POV:

It just felt like the right time to kiss her she looked so beautiful stood there bathed in the glow of the bright white lights, it was my first kiss and it was the most magical moment of my life. I got a nice warm feeling inside when she wrapped her arms around my waist and deepened the kiss, we were so happy that for a moment we'd actually forgotten where we were. I turned to Ash and asked if I could borrow the microphone I stepped forward and said 'You guys have been absolutely amazing, please give another round of applause for our female dancers. I have just one more thing to say, Holly I would really like to get to know you better will you be my girlfriend'.

Holly's POV:

I couldn't believe what I just heard Perri Kiely wanted me to be his girlfriend, I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. All I could hear was the crowds telling me to accept Perri's offer my head started to spin, I tried to focus on Perri as he said 'Holly are you alright'. I looked up at Perri and said 'Yes I will be your girlfriend' at that moment I began to feel even more lightheaded and I began to fall towards the floor but I was caught by Perri's warm arms as he gathered me up and carried me backstage to the medics.

Perri's POV:

I paced back and fourth outside the medics room I was so worried about Holly what if she was seriously unwell, I had just sat down when the medic came out of the room she smiled and said 'She's okay Perri' I nodded and said 'What happened why did she pass out'. The medic looked up and said 'I think she just had a panic attack, she just needs plenty of rest and something to eat' I smiled and said 'Can I go in and see her' the medic nodded and stepped aside I walked into the room and sat down beside Holly she looked at me and started crying, I wiped away the tears and said 'Sweetheart what's wrong' Holly looked at me and said 'I'm sorry if I scared you, you must think I'm so stupid'.

(Still Perri's POV:)

I hated seeing Holly like this I took her hands and said 'I don't think it's stupid Holly, I love you and I'm always going to support you. Now do you feel well enough to go out for Nandos with the others we could go back to the hotel and have a take-away and you could stay the night', Holly looked at me and blushed I smiled and said 'I do have a single bed in my room but if you wanted to you could sleep in with me, we don't have to do anything until your ready'.

Holly POV:

Perri was so thoughtful and kind I looked up and smiled before leaning in and saying 'I love you Perri Luc Kiely. And I think I feel well enough to go out for some food, but it would be nice to stay with you as-well'. Perri leaned in and said 'And I love you Holly' before kissing me on the lips, from outside we could hear a lot of oohs and awws from Ashley and the others I turned to Perri and we both smiled at each-other and then I sat up and said 'Right I think I should go and get changed into something abit more casual'. Perri walked me back to my dressing room and then went off to get himself changed.

(Still Holly's POV:)

I took my ponytail down and quickly curled my hair I then took my make-up off and applied a light pink lip-gloss and a bit of mascara, once that was done I got changed into my blue floral dress which I paired with my denim jacket, blue opened toe heels, my blue handbag and a pair of glittery earrings.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock at the door I opened it and saw Danielle stood outside she walked in and said 'I'm going back to the hotel so I thought I'd take your bags back' I smiled and said 'Thank you that's really kind. How do I look' Danielle nodded and said 'You look really pretty Perri is definitely a lucky lad, I'm really happy for you both'. I hugged Danielle before walking out towards the lobby to meet up with the lads as I walked out I heard Mitchell say 'Lord have mercy' I smiled as Perri turned around and walked over to me before saying 'You look beautiful'.

Mitchell's POV:

I was so happy for Perri he'd really struggled finding someone in the past, currently we were on our way to Nandos I was driving but every so often I glanced back and saw them holding hands and gazing lovingly into each-others eyes, in fact I don't think they stopped looking at each-other until we reached our destination.

Perri's POV:

We all sat in Nandos having some food and talking about how we thought the first show had gone and we all agreed it was electric. Once we'd finished our meal we all headed back to the hotel we had two shows tomorrow so we all needed to get our sleep, Holly went into her room to grab her pjs and then she came across the hall to my room. She quickly had a shower and washed her hair before getting changed and wrapping her hair in a towel, once that was done she got into bed beside me and curled up against me.

Holly's POV:

Apart from fainting in front of thousands of people today has been the most perfect day I got to dance with Diversity and I get to do it again tomorrow but most importantly I met Perri and finally spoke to him and the show ended with me and Perri being boyfriend and girlfriend, and now I was in his hotel room, in his bed curled up beside him with my left arm resting on his muscular torso this literally was a dream come true and I couldn't wait to see what the future bought us.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 51 32
He fixed my heart, he held my heart, but then he broke my heart. Twelve reasons to fall in love are always twelve reasons to fall back out. Here's...
43.9K 1.2K 17
A stoic elf A silly fish boy He melted his heart What will happen? I love flower husbands :3 ^Highest Rankings^ #2 in #fishpeople #3 in #Joel #3 in #...
29.9K 607 43
Amber is engaged to the love of her life. But some unexpected happenings might prevent this couple from saying their I do's...
3.4K 89 33
Ava never intended for this to be more than a bet, more than a game. Feelings got passed around, had she fell in love with boy she didn't intend on f...