Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

Od FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... Více

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 3

3.3K 64 10
Od FiftyShadesDakota_x

*Dakotas POV*

I wake slowly, opening my eyes to the light peeping through the curtains. It's then that I realise I'm in Jamie's bed. Turning to face him, I find myself staring at his beautiful face whilst he sleeps. His eyes slowly flicker open, smiling as he sees me. "Morning" I smile, leaning over to kiss him gently.

"Morning" He smiles sleepily kissing me back. "How did you sleep?" He asks pecking my lips between each word before pulling away, resting his head on the pillow again. "Good thanks, and you managed to keep your hands to yourself?" I chuckle, making him laugh and run his hand through my bed hair gently, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Well, I can be a good boy when I want to be" he winks making my heart beat speed up slightly.

"But, I never said I wanted you to keep your hands to yourself.." I say slowly biting my bottom lip. His eyebrows shoot up slightly in surprise. "I mean, I just thought..." he stutters, I lean over him and kiss him, silencing him. "It's okay, I'm just messing with you babe... we can take things slow, but I like kisses.." I smile cheekily Kissing him again before getting up and putting my bottoms and shirt on.

"I should head off, I need to go back to mine and shower and change before filming" I pout, watching as he climbs out of bed too. "Of course, I'll see you there?" He pulls a top over his head and walks with me to his front door.

I go to open it as he rests his hand there to close it again. I stand in front of the door and turn to him confused, he leans down and kisses me hard, taking me completely by surprise. I kiss him back with just as much as he's putting into it, stroking my tongue gently over his as it deepens. I lean myself against his door, taking him with me and running my hands through his hair and around his neck.

I moan gently as we pull away, both our breathing is heavy as he rests his forehead against mine. He smiles cheekily and pecks my lips a few more times "I like your kisses too.." he cups my chin and kisses me once more before stepping back and opening the door for me to walk out.

——
I arrive on set and go straight to my dressing room, throwing my bag on the sofa in there. I grab my mobile and see that I have a text, from Jamie!

*are you busy later? *

I reply;
*nope! Why what's up?*

*wanna hang out? there's a movie I wanna go see*

*depends what movie?... I hate horrors*

*its a horror.. but you'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you! ;)"

For some reason, his reply makes me smile so wide.
*okay, if you say so! ;)*

—-
Our day filming goes faster than I thought it would've and I'm soon home and showering, getting ready. Whilst doing that, I FaceTime my mom.

"Hi mom!" I grin as she answers, she waves back "hi honey, How are you?" She smiles at me, sipping her cup of coffee as she sits I think in her dining room. "I'm good, how are you?! What you been up to?" I say as I apply a little mascara to my lashes "I'm good I'm good, not a lot really, shopping, sunbathing, the usual" she chuckles, making me laugh and shake my head. I apply a little blusher to my already flushed cheeks. I look back to my phone to see her frowning at me.

"How come you're doing your make up? Have you got a date?" She narrows her eyes at me and I blush. "No mom" I roll my eyes before carrying on "I'm going to see a film with Jamie" I smile slightly, putting my hair into a pony tail and checking it in the mirror before deciding to take it back out.

It never goes right when I need it to! Where's mark when I need him?
"Oh that's a date. He's that lovely co-worker of yours right? He's beautiful" she winks at me, making me go the brightest red I ever have. "Mommmmm" I whine "really, were just friends"

"But you want it to be more? I'm your mother, Dakota I can tell" she raises her eyebrows at me and I sigh. "I guess you're right... you don't think I'm trying too hard do you?" I ask, pouting slightly.

"not at all darling, what are you wearing?" She asks and I stand to show her my outfit; a cream colour, off the shoulder top and black ripped skinny jeans. "No it's perfect, you look beautiful" she smiles proudly at me "thanks mom, I better go, he'll be picking me up soon"

"Of course, let me know how it goes! You guys have fun" she blows me a few kisses before we hang up, I slip my phone into my handbag and wander to the kitchen. I put some food into Zeps food bowl and fuss him for a little until I hear a car pull up.

I lock up and slide my keys into my bag as I make my way to the car. Jamie jumps out his side and scoots round to open my door for me. "Such a gentleman, thank you" I smile as I get in, he closes the door behind me and is back in his seat in no time. "Hi" he smiles at me, starting the car and driving us to the cinema.

We grab popcorn and a drink then make our way to the screening to take our seats. Turns out we're sat right on the back row and Jamie made sure we had the whole row, just so we didn't really get spotted by fans.

We take out seats just as the ads start. "If this film gets too scary I hope you know I'll be walking out straight away" I look at him as serious as I can but his grin makes me grin "noooo you can't do that, what if something happens to me!?" He gasps, making me giggle. "It'll be your own fault for bringing me to see it" I nudge him as the film starts.

The film is called "lights out" and I can already tell it's going to be scary. We both share the popcorn as the film begins.

"Oh god jamie no, no" I jump and gasp quietly, gripping his arm and almost dropping the popcorn as a scary bit comes in. "It's fine, it's just a film" he laughs quietly as I bury my head into his arm and giggle quietly. "I hate these films!"

—-
We reach the credits and decide it's best for everyone to leave first and then we can. "I am never letting you bring me here again. No way." I shake my head pouting at him. He laughs and turns to look at me. "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad?" "No, it was worse!" My voice gets a little higher as I speak, before standing up. He stands too, and together we make our way out to the car. "You need me to stay with you tonight?" He chuckles as he opens my car door for me.

"It's okay, I have my Zep I think I'm safe" I smirk as he gets in. He smirks as he pulls out the carpark and there's a strange silence that sets around us.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I say quietly as we stop at traffic lights. He turns his gaze to me and smiles slightly. "Just thinking.. about what we are? It's all a little confusing" he turns back to the road as the traffic light goes green.

"What would you like us to be?" I respond whilst taking a deep breath. "I think that's a little obvious?" "What, friends with benefits?" I giggle and he laughs in reply, lightening the atmosphere around us instantly.

"No but seriously.. I'd never do that to anyone, especially you. I know it's going to be harder for us because we work together; but if you're willing to try I am too?" He says softly as he parks on my drive and turns the engine off.

I smile and lean over to him, gently kissing his lips, letting it linger a few seconds before pulling away and looking into his eyes. "I think it could work.. we wouldn't have to keep it quiet for too much longer, were nearly finished then it's just promo.." I peck his lips again as his hand cups my cheek.

I undo my seatbelt and go to get out but he puts his hand on my knee. "Stay with me, tonight?" He whispers, his eyes full of promise. Oh my, he makes my heart skip a beat.

"What about Zeppelin?" I whisper, gazing at him. "Tomorrow? I can make us dinner" he suggests, to which I nod in reply and grin shyly at him.

"Tomorrow" I say softly taking his hand in mine and squeezing it gently. He leans over and kisses me ever so softly on the lips, making me swoon and lean back into my seat.

When we pull away I'm breathless and left wanting more, so much more. But we can't, not here in the car.. especially not on my drive!

"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiles as I get out.

——
Once I'm changed into my pj's and in bed, I flick the tv on and idly flick through. I can't get jamie from my head. His gorgeous face, his bright eyes, his smile, hands, his kisses. I want him so much, I giggle to myself at my thoughts and reach to my bedside table to grab my phone. I text him;

*thank you for tonight! :) xx*

*thank you, for entertaining me ;) what would you want for dinner tomorrow? Xx*
*I'm glad you thought it was funny!! Surprise me, I love food I'd eat anything xx*

*ill surprise you! See you tomorrow babe xx*

I smile and rest my phone down on the bedside table, nesting back into my bed with my head on the pillow I finally manage to fall asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.9K 1.4K 19
Before they were casted together on Fifty Shades of Grey, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan were just two people brought together by fate. And after t...
Even If Od gie

Fanfikce

135K 4.4K 44
We meet a lot of people every day. Some of them may be just another stranger passing by.......but only one of them can become that someone who can ch...
54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
495K 17.7K 54
A Fifty Shades Fan-fiction! Destiny Langston has dealt with nothing but heartbreak her entire life, but she never let that define her as a person. Af...