Bitter Realization!!! βœ”

By Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 26

8.5K 507 133
By Neena_writes

The first man, Adi, sighed as the other man left the room. Don't ask me anything. Just keep mum. She looked in his eyes that were visible from his veil.

Why? She scrunched her brows.

Because, he fished out his phone from his pocket and clicked on the screen. Without saying anything, he showed her a picture.

Confused, Khushi looked at the picture. There were two person standing there.

One was Arnav and the other..

Because he told me to take care of you. Khushi stared at the screen where he pointed on the other person.

You.. He... What? She was unable to comprehend anything.

Ssshhhh.. Don't stress yourself. Just cooperate. Please. He pleaded, to which Khushi nodded her head.

Smiling, he made her finish her food. Just act like nothing is exchanged between us.

With that, he got up and picked up the plate. A note fell down on Khushi's lap which she hid in her dupatta.

Adi smirked. You are smart. He said and went out of the room, locking it behind.

Khushi kept sitting there, unable to grasp the happenings around her.

*

*

*

So, this is the plan! How did you find it? Akash exclaimed sitting back.

Very well planned. Arnav admitted. Now let's see when your men will be able to find more information. He leaned back and shut his eyes.

Soon Bhai. Akash smiled. Very soon. His smile deepened as he thought of his plan.

Khushi. Be safe. I can't lose you. He prayed silently, getting strength from hee thought.

*

*

*

Khushi got up and looked around the room from the corner of her eyes. The night bulb was just illuminating the room enough to see things.

She saw a camera on one of the corner of room. Continuing her gaze, she moved around and then sat as if tired with everything.

But making sure that her back faces the camera. With her heart thudding, she unfolded the paper and tried to read it.

"All is not what it looks like. There is much more to all this game. Master is someone else. They are all pawns. Just keep quiet, and don't worry. We will handle all. Destroy the paper after reading it."

Khushi's face lost all colors as she let the information sunk in.

Much more to all this game?? She thought scared.

Master is someone else? But who?? She clutched her shirt over her heart.

And that man...

Before she could continue her thinking, she heard the door unlock. Quickly, she folded the paper and threw it in the farther dark corner of the room, just in the nick of time.

Vivek entered the room and saw her sitting on the floor. Take these. He threw a pillow and sheet towards her.

Boss asked us to be "nice" with you. He air quoted nice, as if disgusted by just it's thought.

Why are you doing all this to me, Vivek? A tear escaped her eye.

Vivek scorned at her words.

Because you deserve it. Actually ASR deserves all this. He leaned towards her, as she sat there.

I will make him pay for everything. And trust me when I say, that I never back off from my words. He straightened.

Really? Khushi asked from behind.

What? He turned and looked at her in confusion.

YOU don't back off from your words? Then what do you think you did with Arnavji, Di, me and Amanji?

You were meant to protect us and you only betrayed us. Her voice was laced with pain and hurt.

I won't be affected by all this. He marched out of the room, closing the door with a bang.

Khushi took a deep sigh and her eyes wandered to the piece of paper lying in the corner.

Amanji where are you? She whispered, thinking about Arnav in the video.

*

*

*

Arnav got up and left the house, suffocated to be in a close place. Taking slow steps towards the sea, he thought.

He thought about Khushi.

He thought about life.

He thought about happiness.

He thought about betrayals.

He thought about Anjali.

He thought and thought until his brain was tired. Tired to think anymore. Tired to feel anymore.

I am trusting you. He looked towards the clear night sky. I am trusting you to protect her. He gulped as his phone rang.

Hello. The voice made her alert.

I open? He said while his gaze was fixed on the moon.

At the close. Came the reply.

Oh my God, Vivek. Arnav rubbed his eyes. Where were you all this time?? His gaze wandered around the beach, for anything suspicious.

I am sorry ASR, that I couldn't save Khushi mam. Arnav heard his remorseful voice.

They. He coughed. They injured me. He let out a cry as Shyam gave him thumbs up.

He winked before giving another cry.

Are you alright Vivek? Where are you now? Arnav's concerned voice came which almost made Vivek chuckle.

I am at a hospital, ASR. I just got my senses back. He joined his lips to bit back a laugh.

Where is Khushi mam? He asked getting sober.

They... He took her Vivek. Shyam kidnapped Khushi. Arnav gripped his hairs. I don't know what to do now.

Aman is still unconscious and you are also injured. Where should I go for help?? Arnav was on the verge to cry and Shyam felt happiness seep down.

I will try to do something, ASR. Give me some time. With that Vivek cut the call and laughed hard.

Shyam too joined him and both laughed after fooling the Harvard brain. You are such a great actor, Vivek. Shyam patted his back.

You should definitely try in Bollywood after this work finish. He adviced.

Sure, boss. He chuckled.

So. Shyam went towards the window.

So? Vivek asked.

So now the real game starts. Shyam smirked.

Yes, now the games starts. Vivek smirked and winked at him.

Both again broke in laughter.

...

Love,
Neena💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 13.7K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
306K 21.5K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
641K 43.2K 92
Based on the popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 Khushi and Arnav represent the worst part of each other's pasts. Neither want anything...
134K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...