A Change of Life in Naruto wo...

By Natsumiy

This is a story of a normal girl who gets to be in her favorite animation. However, there is a catch. The str... More

Chapter 1: The strangers
Chapter 2: Konohagakure
Chapter 3: Inner voice? Betrayal?
Chapter 4: New Life
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: Genin test
Chapter 7: Fan girls
Chapter 8: Team selection
Chapter 9: Bell Test
Charter 10: Kakashi's decision
Chapter 11: C rank mission to Land of Waves
Chapter 12: Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Mist
Chapter 13: Meet Haku.
Chapter 14: Roara's Own Personal Mission
Chapter 16: Darkness inside me
Chapter 17: Confusing Situation
Chapter 18: For the sake of dreams
Chapter 19: Roara's Last Resort
Chapter 20: The Broken Seal of two Monsters!!
Chapter 21: Nine Tail and the Dark Side
Chapter 22: A Tool Known as Shinobi and The Demon in the snow
Chapter 23: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!!
Chapter 24: Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals
Chapter 25: Genin Takedown; All Eleven Rookies Face Off
Chapter 26: Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins
Chapter 27: The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!
Chapter 28: The Chūnin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death
Chapter 29: Eat or Be Eaten: Panic in the Forest

Chapter 15: Blood clone secret revealed

854 35 1
By Natsumiy

I don't own Naruto and the pictures except my OC. The credit goes to the original owners.

"Normal speech"
"Evil/Bijuu speech"
'Normal thinking'
'Evil/Bijuu thinking'
"Normal Jutsu"
"Evil/Bijuu jutsu"
'Normal Telepathy speech'
'Evil/Bijuu Telepathy speech'
—————————————————————————

'Roara! Look out!' I heard Hiro voice inside my head warning me. I dodge just in time to avoid getting hit by Yagura's club.

'Thanks for the safe Hiro.' I dodge his another attack at me. I heard a 'welcome' from Hiro. 'This is getting no where! I need to end this now!' I unseal 40% of my seal. When Yagura came in for another attack I vanish from my spot leaving him confused for a second. Taking note on my chance. I punched him hard on his stomach and he fell down unconscious. I don't want him dying here.

I look at Isobu far away from me. I use my dojutsu power and deactivate the Genjutsu. The Sharingan spins before it vanished. He shook his head after that. I picked Yagura up like bridal stay and walk towards Isobu. And when I was close to him I stop.

I look up at him. "I hope your feeling ok? It must have suck to be in Genjutsu for long."

He stops his action and look down at me before his eyes widen when he sees Yagura in my arms. "What did you do to him?" He seem to be angered by the state Yagura is right now.

"Chill out man. I did not do anything to him. But I did knock him out because he was not listening to me. However, that's not a point right now. Can you dispel the genjutsu from Yagura? Or tell me any clue on where the genjutsu is being placed in his mind?" I asked before settling Yagura down gently.

"Genjutsu... That's right! I remembered now. A man with a mask attacked Yagura before he placed genjutsu on us. I guess I should thank you for your help on freeing me." I nod my head in understanding. "About the genjutsu on Yagura. You can dispel it normally for now and I will do the rest to break it."

"Ok." I form a hand sign and place my hand on Yagura's head and Isobu sent his chakra to him. Soon with our combined effort, he begin to twitch before moving his eyes open to reveal his normal colored eyes.

He grab his head like he has a headache. "What happened? I feel sick for some reason..." until his eyes widen in realization and bolts up. "The village-" he did not get to complete his sentence before he winch in pain and hold his stomach.

"Easy there Mizukage. You should be resting for now." I lay him back down gently.

"I... I don't deserve to be called Mizukage for what I did to my citizens. I'm such a bad leader. I couldn't even fight the genjutsu." He sounds so guilty, sad and angry at himself.

I stroke his hair between my fingers to calm him down. "It's not your fault at all Yagura. Whatever happened was not your doing at all. You were being controlled. It was out of your hand. Sharingan can cast strong genjutsu that even the mighty kyuubi could not break out of it. But you were just a normal human being. Everything in this world can't be done in our own will. That's why we have to stay strong and move on with our lives so that we can make it better then for what we did in past. Be true to yourself and never regret. Do what you think is best and the rest will come to you." I try to put as much as good sentence to make him feel well but I feel dumb after saying these without much thought.

My right hand glow yellow and I place it on his stomach to heal him. Unlike normal green healing chakra, mine is yellow for some reason.

He looks at me for a while before smiling. "Thank you and sorry for attacking you."

"Like I said, it was out of your control so don't sweat it. I don't mind at all. The important thing is that your back to normal. I'm glad that I would help you." I smile before stopping my healing chakra and removing my hand.

He was silent for a while with a red tint coloring his cheeks. "Wh-what's your name? Why did you help me? I'm a complete stranger to you." He look a bit hesitated.

"I'm Roara. I helped you because I can't stand watching the bad guys do as they please. I hate them. Even though your a stranger to me that does not mean I can leave you behind in your struggle. As a human beings, we need to help each other no matter what and treat everyone equally no matter what species." I grin.

"What do you think about my kind then?" Isobu asked suddenly out of blue.

I look at him and smile, "It's useless to ask the question when the answer is already being said. I don't see your kind any difference than human beings. You all have your own life just like ours. Everything in the past was just a big mistake. People should see what you truly are by getting to know you all and understand each other better. Everyone have their own lives and it's our choice to choose what we become not others."

"That's the first time I heard from humans." He commented.

"And that's not the last thing you will be hearing. I know people will change their view once they get to know you all." I give him a warm smile while he return with his own smile and nods his head.

"My name is Isobu. I never told my name to anyone except Yagura. Your the second person to know."

"I'm very happy that you told your name Isobu. You should be happy too that now there are two people who acknowledge you as you." I smile. I place my hand on Yagura's shoulder to show him that he is the other one alongside with me. He nods his head with a chuckle.

"I think it's about time that we should be back now Yagura. Tsukiko must be feeling worried by now. Bye Isobu. I hope we will meet soon." I smile.

"Wait! I will give you a small amount of my chakra so that we will be able to communication with each other telepathically and you could speak with Yagura too." Isobu said stopping me before I disappear from there.

I got excited on hearing that Isobu will be willing to give me his chakra to communicate with me. "Wow! That's awesome! That way we can always talk!" I stood up on my feet and jump in happiness. Yagura also stood up after finding out that he was feeling well now.

"Come close and fist bump with me. I will do the rest." I nodded excitedly and came close to him and held my fist bump and we fist bump like how in anime Naruto and B do. I felt his chakra surge inside me. "So how is it? Can you hear me?"

"Oh my gosh! I can hear you!" I squeak in happiness not noticing that I'm acting like a certain pick head girl. I also fail to notice Isobu and Yagura sweat dropping at seeing me fan girl.

"Now that it's over. We can talk anytime and anywhere. Bye now." Isobu said waving at me and Yagura. I nod my head with a goofy grin.

Outside the mind scape

I open my eyes to see mist blocking the sky. I groan a little before waking up. I sit straight up while holding my head. 'I never knew that freeing someone from genjutsu inside their mind will drain me and give me a headache...' I groan in displeasure.

"Your awake. Did you do it?" Even the sound of a voice is giving me a headache.

I look at the person to see Tsukiko with worried look on her face. My mouth feel dry for some reason so I give her a small nod. This action sent me on world of pain but I try to not show it.

"Argh... My head." I heard Yagura's voice.

"Mizukage-sama!" Tsukiko cry out in relief and ran to his side. Her loud voice made me groan in pain again and my vision is getting blurry. My breath was getting uneven and sweats were rolling off me.

"You seem to be having a side affect of breaking the genjutsu placed on him." I heard another voice. He sounds familiar for some reason but my head is pounding and I couldn't think clearly.

I turn to the source of the voice. All I see was blue and something circle floating around him before my vision gets dark. "Roara!" I heard my name being called before I fell unconscious.

Time skip

I started to stir and my eyes flutter open. At first everything was all blurry until it eventually started to clear. I sit up and look around me. I was in Tsukiko's room.

I heard the door open, "Your awake. How are you feeling?" I look at the door. Standing there with a worried look was Tsukiko.

"I feel fine." I noticed that I feel nothing. Nor pain, tired or sick.

"I was worried when that yellow light formed around you like a barrier after you fainted. I did not know what it was but we could not touch it since it zaps us every time we try to touch. Do you know anything about it?" She asked looking at me.

I was clueless about what she is talking about. "I have no idea on what your saying." I replied. "If you could not touch it then how did I end up being in your room?" I was little confuse at that.

"Well... after sometime the yellow barrier disappear around you. I checked you for any kind of injuries but I found none. You were completely healthy. Utakata carried you in his bubble to my room." She explain what she knew.

"Right. I should thank him then." A moment of silence... "Did you just said 'Utakata'?" I was surprise.

"Did someone call me?" a tall man wearing a blue kimono came behind Tsukiko.

I was beyond speechless and shock to even say a word. I just stare at him in utter confusion and surprise.

"Well... You see, Roara. He helped you... get here..." Tsukiko said a bit tense all of a sudden.

That got my attention and a fake a laugh. "Haha... My bad. Soooo um... Arigatou Utakata-san, for helping me...." I feel so confuse that I can't think of anything right now but to thank him.

"It's ok. You should be thanking her. She was the one who called me for help. However, I'm surprised that you knew about Yagura's condition and came all the way here to break the genjutsu. I wanted to know how you found out about the genjutsu on Yagura and why did you help him? And what is your relationship with Tsukiko?" Wow he is straight to the point. Was he always like that or is this a change I caused by being present in the anime.

'Dammit! Now how will I explain to him?!' I thought in panic. I did not think this through.

"Don't bother her, Utakata. Let her rest. She still might be feeling tired." another voice interrupted, saving me from revealing my secret. Another male enter the room. It was Yagura! Thank goodness he is here to save me. But I feel bad in hiding it. In any case... I was doing things for them.

I made up my mind. "It's okay. There's no point in hiding it any longer. Before I say anything. You all should make yourselves comfortable. This might take a long and shocking news." They did what I told them to do. Then I put up a silent barrier in the room. After that, I began to tell them everything about myself and my real world as well as the show I watched before I don't remember getting in this world. I even told them about the Sage of six path, bijuu,  jinchūriki, fourth shinobi war and their death. The part where I told them about their death and how they were being controlled made them shiver while Tsukiko sat on her spot silently.

It took them both to proceed  to the new information. "I know it's too much to take but whatever I told you is all true. After coming here in this world. I felt different things and different emotions. I have come to love the people in this world as part of my life and protect those that needs protection. I will do anything to save my combrats. I gave out the information because I trust you all and make you prepare for the future outcome. I hope you will keep this in your mind." I said in serious tone.

The jinchūriki nods their head in understanding. "I heard that you made a connection with Isobu." I nod my head as a reply. "Saiken is also willing to trust you to share the connection with you."

I was dumbfounded by his words. Saiken trust me? He does not even know me. But still... "Alright. I don't have a problem with that. It will be easy for me to know whether you are save or in danger. I will come to help." He nods his head and held out his fist. I fist bumps him. I again felt warm swirling energy inside me until it calms down.

"Thank you for trusting me. I won't betray your trust Saiken." I said through our new communication.

"I trust you to stop the jūbi." His voice rang in my head.

"I will do what I can." I give him a determined answer.

"Yagura... Utakata... I also have something to tell you guys... I have kept a secret from from you..." We all look at Tsukiko to see her shake and her eyes hidden under her hair. "... I... I'm not a normal human being... I'm just a blood clone... made by Roara to keep the jinchūriki save and... in case of any danger. I should immediately take him in save location till she comes with the help. I'm sorry to keep this away from you." She sounds guilty and sad.

"Tsukiko, your part of my village that I need to protect. As a head of the village and as a friend I see no problem with you hiding it from us. You always rush to protect me no matter how much the danger. I can't thank you much. Please don't make yourself guilty." Wow. Yagura sure knows how to talk. I can see Tsukiko calm down.

"I also don't have any problem with anything. I'm just glad that you told us yourself." Utakata said with a smile. This made Tsukiko more relief as she crys in happiness.

"Arigatou.... Arigatou." She keeps thanking them. Yagura and Utakata smile warmly at her.

After they all calm down. I stood up from my mattress getting everyone's attention. "Well as much as I want to stay here. I have a mission to complete in wave so I need to go now before my teammates find out that I'm missing. See you all in future." I use body flicker to disappear without getting any reply.

I reappear in mist boarder. I transform into an eagle and flew high up in the sky. 'I hope we will meet again in good health.' I thought as I flew to the location of my mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 256 20
[BOOK 2 OF THE SHARING SERIES]Once, two girls were sharing one life. Their existences turned into one, and as the lines blurred and the beginning of...
1.1M 51.6K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
8.5K 633 29
A story of a boy who is addicted on cutting, a girl who is a bulimic, a boy who is fakely smiling, two cousins who were being abused and a girl who i...
29.6K 675 18
● PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION CALLED REWINDING TIME!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY HORRIBLE AND THE GRAMMAR SUCKS A*S ALONG WITH THE PLOT. "I'm sorry...