Show Me The World

By Beeee_Chris

For the girl or boy who stays up past their bed time on a school night to finish one more chapter. ANNABETH i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a Post
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 17
Continue?
Okay?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Should I Kill Ethan?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Fudge, I got Tagged
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 3

9.5K 157 211
By Beeee_Chris

Annabeth's POV
By the time lunch came around I was already joking around with Piper and Hazel. I hate having friends, it's just going to make it so much harder when I have to leave because I know I was going to have to. I always do...

We were all laughing when this girl with way to much makeup comes up to us.

"Oh no," both Piper and Hazel say in unison.

In a sickening sweet voice that makes me hate her already the girl says, "Piper did you hear? Jason likes Marie! He's going to ask her out her out to the school dance. So he doesn't have to sit next to Leo and Frank and be bored. Oh no, wait, Frank is going to ask Jennifer! Yeah, that's right!" Both Piper and Hazel look sad at the mention of their crushes. Piper likes Jason and Hazel likes Frank. (I honestly don't know why they told me) " Why are you looking so sad girls? Did you honestly believe they liked you? Idiots."

I don't know why but something within me snapped at her calling them idiots. I don't know why I made friends. But I did. Now looking at their sad faces I realize I had to protect them from being hurt.

"Stop!" I yell. Everyone's hand snaps in my direction, but I didn't notice. "Stop being a bitch! They didn't do anything to you! They were just sitting here and you came acting like a bitch! Well I don't need your fucking attitude, bitch!"  Now I see everyone is looking at me. The bitch looks so surprised, and I smile inside at the surprised and slightly scared look on her face. Maybe she saw what I did to the boy in the hallway this morning.

The girl says obviously still surprised, "Well, just being their ugly self is enough."

"Is that the best you got? Insulting beautiful girls, who don't even need makeup? Wow. I knew you were an bitch when I saw you, but now your a bitch with bad insults," I say as I cross my arms.

"Well- uh- um I- uh-..."

"You what?" I ask.

"Um..." everyone laughs but the bitches posse. They look a little hurt and a bit surprised.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I say and sit back down as the girl walks away in discussed. All of her 'friends' follow her.

I got high-fives from both the Piper and Hazel.

"Who was that girl?" I ask.

"Oh, that bitch with the bad makeup is Drew. She is popular, mean, dating the most popular boy in school, Percy, and a complete idiot," Hazel informs me. I nod, knowing I've made an enemy.

Percy's POV
I wasn't expecting that from a girl. And I know it's stupid to think a girl wouldn't do anything like that, but this girl seemed pretty chill. She wasn't someone I thought would do that. Not that I thought about her! I only met her today... But I should really stop underestimating  her. She did judo-flip me...

I decide to go over to her and talk. Who knows why or what about, but I was going to do it. I'm not crazy, right?

"Imma go over there and tell that girl good job. And maybe I can learn her name," I tell my friends.

"Just don't ask her out until you break up with Drew," Leo says. I just roll my eyes. "What?"

With that I get up and walk over to the girl.

Before I get to her I stop in my tracks. Not because of anything bad. I just saw her beautiful gray eyes and princess curls. I smile to myself. How could a girl that beautiful be such a good person? How could she not have more than just two friends?

She turns around and gives me a weird look, then I realize I'm staring. Oh no. What if she thinks I'm weird? What if she hates me?! I start to walk over to her. I don't know why. I just panicked.

"Hey," I say to the girl once I walk over.

"What do you want?" She ask glaring at me. Her glare is the scariest thing ever. It could make a dragon tremble in fear.

"Just wanted to say hi. My name is Percy," I say holding my hand out for her to shake. But she just crosses her arms.

"Oh! Your here to get revenge for your girlfriend . What's that bitches name? Oh yes, Drew," she says the word girlfriend like it's the worst thing in the world.

"Umm, no. I'm here to tell you good job," I say.

"Sure," she says as she sits down with her friends.

"Can I at least learn your name?" I ask hopeful.

"Okay, since you obviously don't get the hint that I hate you and your girlfriend with out even knowing you. Actually I hate all populars. I will tell you my name if you leave and don't talk to me again. Okay?" I nod. "Okay, fine. My name is Annabeth."

Annabeth. What a pretty name.

Annabeth's POV
"Okay. I told you my name. Now go!" I demand.

"Okay, Okay. I'm leaving," Percy walks away and I turn to Piper and Hazel.

Their mouths are both hanging open.

"Oh my gosh! He was totally in to you!" They say in unison.

"Yeah, sure. A popular who is dating is definitely in to a nerd who has never had a boyfriend in her life," I say sarcastically.

"Oh, come on! He totally likes you!" Piper says.

"Yeah, give him a chance," Hazel says. Okay, more like begs.

"No! What part of he's dating don't you understand?" I say, "And even if he wasn't I have too much bad experience with populars. I'm not going to talk that boy again!"

After lunch I go to my next class. I've got ELA with Mr. Blofis. Hazel and Piper are both in different classes. Now I'm going to have to sit with someone I don't know. Oh joy...

I walk in first because I've got no friends to talk to in the hall.

Once in class I go to the back of the class, and I wait for class to start.

"Hello class!" We were all greeted by a happy teacher when the bell rings. And unlike Mrs. Dodds class everyone was happy to be in this class.

We were about to start when Percy enters the room, late I might add.

"Hey, Pa- I mean Mr.Blofis. Sorry I'm late," Percy says out of breath. Did he run this class? How is he still late?

"That's okay, Percy. Go sit by Miss Chase, please," when Mr.Blofis says this I detect a slight smile on his face.

Great! Now I have to sit by that awful popular all of class! This day just keeps getting better and better.

Mr. Popular comes and sits next to me. When he sits he looks at me, smiles and waves. I roll my eyes and turn my attention I the front of the class.

Percy's POV
I must have stared at her for so long because she looked at me and gave me a weird look. Oops.

Of course y'all are all thinking 'Why don't you just you just ask her out? You totally like her!' But the thing is I'm dating Drew so she doesn't gossip about my friends. I can't break up with her or the gossip will be huge! And though I'm popular and people think differently about me, I would still never cheat on a girl. No matter how bitchy they are. And no matter how great the girl is.

No I didn't just say I had a crush on Annabeth! She is pretty. Okay, more like beautiful. She looks strong too. And I loved the way she stood up to Drew today.

I realized I was still staring so I turned my attention back to my step-dad. Yeah, Paul is my teacher.

"Okay, I know it's the first day and all, but I'm going to give you your first project," Paul says. The whole class starts to complain. Except Annabeth. She is listening even more intently, if that's possible. I smile at her.

"Guys! Guys! It's not that hard! Plus you get to work with your shoulder partner," as Paul says and at this I see Annabeth's face fall. Why does she hate me so much?

"In this project you and your partner are going to get one book you've both read and create a presentation about it. There will be a winner and the winner gets a 100, the second place gets a 95 and everyone else gets the grade they deserve," Paul explains. The bell rings and Paul tells us, "We will start tomorrow, but if you work on it at home then you will probably get a better grade and have a better chance at winning. Class dismissed!"

As soon as Paul says that I see Annabeth rush out of the door.

Annabeth's POV
As soon as Mr.Blofis dismisses the class I run out of the room so I don't have to talk to Percy.

The day was going fine until that idiot showed up late to class! Now I have to have Percy working with me on a project! I hate this! I'm going to have to do all the work. Not that I would have it any other way. But still...

"Hey, Annie!" I hear someone call. Turn around glaring. I see the one who said that was Percy.

"Don't call me that!" I tell him.

"Okay, okay," he says holding his hands up in surrender, "Well, do you want to work on the project at your house or my house tonight? I can do whatever."

I think of what Helen would do if Percy came home with me. Then word would get around of that and I'm not to excited to tell everyone about my home life.

"My parents aren't going to be home until late," I lie, "so we should work at your house."

"Okay. I'll see you after school. Meet me be the front," Percy says a little excited. Weird...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 90
Annabeth Chase is a rebellious teen who only acts out for attention. She has a brain, but it seems like she's not using it. Percy Jackson is trouble...
5.6K 115 24
Seven teenagers get detention and have to clean up after homecoming. Once the gym is empty and the halls are clean, they discover a body. After repor...
887K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...
11.8K 69 12
Photo credit: Viria.TumBlr.com Rated: pg13 Warning: alcohol, language, implied sex Summary: Annabeth is the good girl with good grades doing everyt...