The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part I) ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part II) ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chaptet 20 ✔️

19.2K 656 46
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

ROBERT (Sarah's papa)

"Open the door, you fucking idiots!" I screamed out in rage and frustration for the nth time, banging my fist on the wooden door.

But all in vain. Like each time, no one answered me. I kicked the door few more times, hoping to catch atleast someone's attention, but even if it did, nobody bothered to answer.

Gripping my hair in a fist, I sank down on the floor, my knees coming in contact with the ground, my eyes closing. Utter helplessness wS what I was feeling, for the last few days.

"Urghh!" I screamed out, angrily. My nerves, denying to calm down. Frustration was eating me up from inside like a worm, who slowly destroys an apple.

Tears appeared at the back of my eyes, and I tried to blink them away. I didn't even know where I was held captive, for the last few days.

Sarah.

Her face suddenly came in my line of vision. It had been so long I didn't hold my daughter, close to my heart. I didn't caress her head while putting her to sleep, didn't make fried noodles for her. Didn't see her, at all.

A sob broke at the back of my throat, as I kept sitting on the ground powerlessly.

How is she? Has they captured her too, or Lexi is taking care of her? Lexi. How is my Lexi?

I failed. I failed as a father. I failed to protect her, as I promised her mother.

I failed as a spy. I failed as a partner. How could I be so careless? I should have taken extra precaution while working on this case, specifically. I should have known that Axel James, wasn't a man, I should take lightly.

Yet I did. And it cost me heavily. I never knew he was this powerful to kidnap a government spy. If the authorities somehow even got a hint, on my kidnapping, he would meet his ultimate end .

But they didn't. They didn't even have the slightest idea about it.

Wa it only Axel? Or someone was helping him? He won't take that much risk. I was somehow sure about it. Then who was helping him. Why would someone help him?

It was bothering me too much, that I was helpless here.

Sighing out loud, I opened my eyes and rubbed my face. Taking a look around the room, my eyes hitched at the doubled King sized bed.

The room was too elegant for someone, who was being hold captive. I didn't even have the slightest idea about who kidnapped me. Everyday, a maid just came three times to give me my meals, which was more than enough for a single person.

And everytime I tried to talk to the maid, the guards would stand behind her, holding a gun on the back of her. The little girl always shivered whenever she step her foot in this room.

I still don't recall much, how I was kidnapped. I just remember, parking my car outside my home and entering. As soon as I step my foot in my home, my vision became dark and I felt the sharp pain on the back of my head, before I ended up in an endless abyss.

Next time when I woke up, I was sleeping on this royal bed, peacefully and comfortably. My clothes werebchanged and my accessories, missing.

I shook my head dejectedly, sniffling. Massaging the forehead with my thumb and index finger, I sighed out heavily.

I hope they haven't got a hold on the file. If they had, all my hard work will go down the drain. The place where I have kept them is beyond their reach, but I just hope, and pray, they don't get it.

Taking the support of the couch, I stood up on my feet, though my legs wobbled. No matter what, I would have to stay strong for my daughter, for myself and for my love.

I would have to make sure that those files, containing the dirty secrets of Axel, reach the hand of Government. And I also knew, whom to trust on this matter.

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

SARAH

My breaths came out ragged as I tried to control my anger, but it was on peek. Hot molten lave swirled through my veins.

How dare he touched me! How dare he tred to seduce me. How dare he reduced me to the level of his whore.

This was exactly where he wanted me, from the very beginning. He wanted to turn me into a whore. I was disgusted at myself more than anything, for the way I reacted.

His eyes were blank as he kept staring at me, his mouth sealed.

"HOW DARE YOU PULL THIS STUNT ON ME!? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME AGAINST MY WILL!? JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

If you think just because everyone regards you as the King here, you can get away with whatever you want, you are wrong mister. I'm not one of those women who will turn into your puppet and later into your sex slave. I'm only doing this surrogacy thing because of my papa, you get it! And no matter what, keep your dirty hands away from me. I hate you. You get it!

I. FUCKING. HATE YOU!"

Throwing those words at his face, I pushed him off me with a jerk, and dashed off. Descending down the stairs, I took the back door and ran into the forest, to avoid interaction with my personal bodyguard, or any of his men.

I ran and ran, never bothering to look back at the mansion. Dry branches and leaves scrunched beneath my feet, and I felt pain from time to time. Small stones were hurting my soles, but that wasn't bothering me anymore.

The tattered dignity, with which Chase Morgan played today had given a deep wound to my heart. He succeeded in getting a reaction out of me. He succeeded seducing me into his bed.

Man whore!

I couldn't believe I let him play with my body, I let him do that to me. I let him touch me in places, I never wanted to.

Is it? Did you really not want it?

No I didn't want it!

After what felt like running for eternity, my bloody and wounded steps came to a halt. Hunching down, I kept my palms on the knees and took heavy breaths, trying to calm down my lungs.

My nose itched, a lump formed on my throat and I felt my tear ducts flooding down. I felt broken, mentally and physically.

He got what he wanted. Partially, but he did. He manipulated my body, creating havoc in my system, numbing my senses.

But you liked what he did.

No! I didn't. I shouldn't!

But you do! You like the way he touches you, his deep chocolate eyes when they pierce your soul, when his single glance is enough to churn your stomach excited.

I didn't bother to reply my subconscious minx, cause I knew, it was truth. I liked the way he held me in his arms, the day when he kissed my forehead ever so gently, when he told me to complete the picture of his life.

I still remembered the moment we met for the first time. When he glared down at me. The first time be whispered out my name, the time when he threw me over his shoulders, the time he gazed my cheek ever so softly, whenever he kissed my neck giving me delicious hickeys, when he almost kissed me that day.

His beautiful deep mahogany eyes with big lashes, that curtains his eyes, wee the most exotic eyes I had ever gazed into

I savoured all those tiny little moments we spent together. The scarf he draped around my neck, was still safely tucked in my cupboard.

Each time he had hold me in him, I felt safe and protected. I felt serene and happy. A small smile grazed my lips, recalling those moments.

But as soon as I opened my eyes, my lips lost the smile. No matter what I felt, it was only a game for him. He was the master of seductions, and I had seen that more than once. It would only be a casual fling for him. Nothing more than that, which I hated to admit, cause it was slowly crushing my soul.

Chase Morgan wasn't a man of sweet words. Life with him won't be flowers and rainbows, rather blood and guns. And no matter how much my heart ached, I won't be a part of this.

This time I won't let him play with me. With my emotions, with my body and most importantly, not with my brain.

He stooped me down to level of a whore today. He masterfully played me, and I gave in so easily.

How can I!?

A sob broke at the base of my throat, and I choked on air. It was getting difficult for me to breath. A sudden pain arose in my heart, trying to squeeze the blood pumping organ, until it withered down.

Clutching my heart, with both the hands, I tried to calm down myself. I tried to steady my heart, but all went down the lane. It was getting more and more difficult for me to suck in air, and I crashed down on the my knees, clutching my chest.

Stars appear infront of my eyes, and I was loosing my vision. My body smashed on the ground, and I was loosing all my hope.

I completely drowned into the dark ocean, but not before I felt a pat on my cheek.

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

MARK

I sauntered into the deep forest, with heavy steps. My gun rose upto the level of my eyes, as I took every step with utmost care.

I better be careful.

Boss had trusted me, and I couldn't afford to fail him. I had to reach to King before they attack his mansion. I took oath to protect my family, and I won't let any harm come to our King, until I was alive.

If boss would have come, they would have already doubted him. And if, by any chance they started doubting Boss, all his hard work would go down the lane.

We couldn't let out enemies in disguise know that we already knew their plan. How they had conspired to bring down the Morgan empire and it's wings infront of boss, cause they thought Boss had changed side.

They were playing their game, but they wouldn't win this. I would make sure to make my King and Boss proud.

My train of thoughts broke when I heard harsh breathing of someone. My steps came to a dead stop, my senses alerting me of my environment.

Very carefully, I statued up in the same position, moving my eyes from one side to another, trying to look for something unusual but there wasn't anything.

Reluctantly, I took another step when I heard a thump, as if somethingor someone fell down on the ground. Dodging the branches and jumping over the bushes, I finally arrived at the place from where the sound was coming from.

There zijn infront of me, was sitting a girl on the ground. Her hands clutching her chest, and her eyes shut painfully. She was trying to take deep breaths.

But what was a girl doing here? In the middle of forest. And this was not even the part, our men normally use. It was beyond the premises.

What if she is an enemy, lurking around the corners?

The grip on my gun tightened more as I aimed it at her. My eyes were fixed, as I stalked my way towards her.

But as soon as she collapsed down, I lowered down my gun. Tucking it in the holster, I ran towards her and slowly raised her body, patting her cheek lightly.

Her eyes were dropping down as I looked at her, trying to understand what was wrong. But before I could decipher, she passed away.

Shit!

What would I do now? I couldn't leave a girl alone in this unconscious state in the forest. But taking her to the mansion could be dangerous too.

I was still unaware of her identity. What if she was actually the enemy.

Really? A girl in shorts and tank top, weaponless seems like an enemy to you!?

I rolled my eyes.

She doesn't look like one though. Finally after battling with myself, I decided to take her with me. Gently I tucked a hand beneath her knees, picking her up in my arms and sauntered towards my way of the mansion.

But as soon as I entered the premises, my eyes widened at the scene infront of me.

Hell had broken loose.

The guards were running from here to there, and the maids were also talking among them. All of them seemed stressed, as if a disaster had toppled.

As I looked up the grand staircase, my eyes came in contact with the figure of our King.

The mighty Chase Morgan stood at the top of the grand staircase, with all his glory. His face appearing blank and emotionless as always, as he barked orders at someone on his phone.

Unable to bear the pressure of the environment, I finally opened my mouth.

"What happened here?"

As soon as I spoke the words, the world came to a pause. Everybody froze in their position, their eyes fixed, not on me, but on the figure lying in my arms.

A pregnant pause stilled in the atmosphere, each and everyone looking at me, with their eyes widened. Fear visible in their eyes.

The king descended down the stair, jaw clenched and his eyes throwing daggers at me. One of his hand in his trouser pocket, and his phone in the other.

He confidently strode towards me, and I lowered down my head and eyes, as the sign of respect.

His shoes came in the line of my vision, and he stretched out his hand, taking the unconscious figure of the girl in his arms, ever so gently, and backed away.

His eyes spoke volume now, as I looked at him, staring at the girl. He turned away and strode into the mansion.

I released a deep breath, and muttered under my breath, 'What just happened?', when the snarling voice broke opened my eyes.

"Touch her again, and I will dislocate your arms from your body, feeding them to blood hounds."

His voice, so deadly and cold that I felt a spine chilling current passing through me, shaking me to the core.

I looked back at the retreating figure of my King, when I felt eyes on me. Another pair of eyes, who was looking at the retreating figure some seconds ago, was looking at me now, her eyes and face completely blank of any emotion.

Ariadne.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello lovelies 😊

Sorry for disappearing suddenly. 😖

If you forgot who is Mark, then let me remind you. He is the second in command of Chase's underboss Antonio, the leader of Italian Mafia

The pressure of studies crashed me down, under those heavy books. My exams are approaching and I'm not getting enough time. 😶

But I will just give an update randomly. 😁

Hope you like the update. Don't forget to vote and Comment. 😇

Thanks to each and everyone of my readers, whose comments made my day. You guyz are my inspiration sweethearts. 😘❤💖💙

Thank You so much 💖💖

See you all soon. Take care 😋

Love you all 😘

Thank You 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - »I'm trained to kill, not to love« I have killed many men in my life. ...
1.2M 25K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
160K 3.6K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
875K 27.9K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...