From hate to love

By sindhuraii

Neil and ragini are cousins. They both South indian( Telugu) and cousin's . who will get married by Neil's pa... More

part 1
part 3

part 2

1.1K 85 44
By sindhuraii

Teju:- why are you doing like this . Why? Even you started drinking.what maa and papa will think about you .

Neil gets up angrily and walks towards her making her to take a step back in fear.

Finally he blocks her on wall and starts shouting on her.

Neil:- don't you knew why I am doing like this and don't you knew why I was drunk. I never had drinks in my life but you made me to have it by entering into my life and it's none of your business what my parents will feel about me. They are my parents not yours don't forgot that.

You snatched everything from me. My parents forgot that they had a son. If you passed they will celebrate whole Street and coming to me they will not remember their own son birthday.

I knew because of me your parents died that's why my parents were taking care of you more than me . 

I wish you too died in that accident then this day would not come in my life where I would begging for my parents love.

You were orphan because of not having parents and I am orphan although having parents .

Chi...

Saying this he moves away from her while she falls on floor with a thud. Tears were flowing continuesly from her eyes.

Neil goes and falls on sofa. Slowly sleep took over him while teju lost in thoughts.

Next morning

Neil wakes up by holding his head . He gets some flashes he shooks his head and finally goes towards washbasin.

Neil washes his face and pulls his hair in frustration.

He comes to hall and sees teju in same position.

Teju:- I knew you hate me but I never knew that your hated me that much that you were wishing my death.

Neil closes his eyes as soon as realisation struck him and feels uneasy for the words he used against her.
He not only removed his frustration but he killed someone with his hate.

Teju:- I never want to separate you from your parents . I realized your were feeling lonely and missing your parents love  as they were showering me with  love so that I don't miss my parents but they didn't  knew in that process what they are doing to you. You were left all alone.

I knew how it pains as I lost my parents forever , that's why I went to hostel in name of studies . I thought you will get what you want and your hate towards me will reduce but no. When I used to come for holidays I realised your hate for me increased more. At that time I really didn't knew what the reason behind your hate towards me. Even I stopped coming for holidays giving lame reasons. In this process i was left all alone .

Haa I married you being selfish even after knewing how much you dislike me. I thought I will change your dislike into like for me but I failed miserbily.

Because of my selfishness I ruined your life please forgive me and give me sometime I will try to sort out something for you.

Saying this she goes from their but stops and turns towards Neil  and says.

I loved you before and  even after death of my parents and you were not reason of their death . It's  just my fate that's it.
Finally she goes inside ..

while Neil hits his  hand so hard against wall .

After sometime Neil was shown rolling on bed without sleeping. Finally he gets up and sits on bed with irritation.

He looks at empty floor automatically teju crying face appears in front of his eyes making him to open his eyes. He sleeps immediately by covering himself fully.

Next day he wakes up and looks at side table which was empty as their is no morning message or coffee for him he sliently looks at table.

Teju was working in kitchen she stops sensing Neil footsteps but continues to work without giving any heed to him. This act of her makes him angry and stroams out without saying anything.

Here teju was clutching lunchbox tightly while tears were flowing from her eyes.she never missed giving him his lunch although after knewing he never eats and brings back to home with full lunch.

But today she neither gave him coffee nor lunch as he feels irritated to see her face morning itself .she turns back and sees that Neil was gone. She sliently cries.

Here Neil was driving car rashly and finally reaches to his office his collegues gets suprised seeing his anger which was not new to them but today a different type of pain was visible in his eyes and his empty hands made them more shock.

They understood that situation went out of hands and something is really not good between him and teju .

After some time.

Neil and his friends were sitting together in a cafe while teju and her friends were also at same cafe  but sitting at  another side.

Sindhu:- what happened teju? Did he said something to you just say I will kill him.

Teju just smiles at her while she frowns.

Soumya:- why are you so dull Yar. Cheer up na , for that purpose only we bought you out.

Teju:- you always wanted to knew right why I love him so much.

Soumya and sindhu looks at her with confusion while she says.

Teju:- me and Neil were cousin's. In our south side cousion can marry infact most people gets married in same way so that people won't go out from their family circle.

Same happened with me too, from childhood I used to grow up by listening that Neil was my husband .it's main reason for my love towards him because I strongly imagined him as my husband later when my parents died in accident his mom and dad took me to their home and loved me more than him.

I knew this made him to carve for his parents love. They used to love him also but they loved me more than him. If I made mistake he used to get scoldings .

I am  topper and he ok types student. He has a dream of becoming police officer and I want to be one CA like dad.

Problem started from their. Neil dad started pressurizing Neil to join with me. He pleased them alot that he was not interested in that stream but they blackmailed him.

I got to knew that and some how made them agree but Neil dad wants us to study together so I joined civil services which made Neil to hate me more which resulted me to leave that also. I seriously don't knew why he hated me although I made them agree to his wish.

Later you all knew what all happened.

I am decided something about us .

Sindhu and soumya:-  What ?

Teju looks on while here Neil.

Neil was stirring coffee with spoon while his Friends looks on.

Samar :- what's your problem with her Yar. She was intelligent, beautiful and mainly she loves you from her childhood.  She respects your family, call them as her parents. Everything is their in her then why you hate her so much.

Neil:- Because of these all qualities only I hate her.  From childhood they used to compare me to her . See how much percentage she got. Study with her, study how much time she does. When her parents died mom bought here to our home permanently. Untill then only comparison problem was there but by the time she entered in to my house she snatched my parents from me. Every where and Everytime first preference goes to her . Sometimes I feel like actually I became orphan not she .

These all frustration are killing me from my childhood and in that anger I burst out on her. I knew I spoke more than enough with her. I didn't mean too but don't knew why ?

Samar:- are feeling lite now by taking your anger on her. But did you ever thought how much your words might effect her. What type of nonsense you spoke with her did you remember.

Neil bends his head. While he continues..

You wished for her death ,this much hate Neil. What she did to you? Did she said to all to compare you with her.

She studied well to gain scholarship so that she can't be burden to anyone. She went to hostel when she got to knew you were feeling lonely.

Main thing Neil don't forget somewhere you were reason for her parents death ,still her love for you didn't change infact it keep on increasing.

Just think with calm mind Neil what her mistake .she always tried to get close with you but it's you who always pushed her away.

Neil lost in his thoughts how she used to roam around him from childhood. He remembers how she clamed being with him when her parents died.

When Neil comes out with his friends although he was walking but lost in deep thoughts.

Here teju was also walking with her friends  but she was normal while her friends were sad.

Neil and teju collides with each other without looking at each other both says "sorry".

Listening to eachother voices both immediately looks up. Both lost in eachother eyes while Neil eyes were filled with guilt while her eyes were filled with tears.

Both traces were broke by their friends.

Omi:- arey teju, it's been so long how are you.

Teju:- fine Omi Bhai. How are you.

Omi:- I am fine. We are coming to your home only. We all were missing your coffee Yar( teju smile vanishes remembering Neil avoiding her coffee while Neil too remembers same) Chaloo chaloo.

Teju:- sorry Bhai. Actually we came from office and I have to go back we have project submission today. It will be mid night for me to go home.

Neil:- how you are going to reach then.

Teju looks at him and says.

Teju:- I am going to stay at friend place. I informed maa.. I mean aunty . Uncle and aunty are reaching home early. You don't worry.

Sowmya:- ok guys. We have to leave .Chaloo teju..

Saying this they both drags teju away leaving Neil at shock.

He remembers how she addressed his parents as uncle and aunty.

Neil in mind.

" What I did ?"

At night.

Neil reaches home and see table arranged with dinner but no one is waiting for him.

He imagines teju sleeping on table in sitting position waiting for him. He moves and traces that place.

His thoughts were disturbed by his mother sheetal arrival.

Sheetal:- you came. Come have dinner.

Neil nodes and sits .
He keeps irritated feeling seeing dishes and says to his mom.

What maa. Nothing was according to taste.

Sheetal:- but you love these all right.

Neil:- did I ever said to you I like these all. You made them according to your imagination. I never liked these . I don't how she got to knew my likes and dislikes although my own mom who doesn't knew anything.

He gets up and goes while sheetal sits on chair and says.

Really I didn't knew anything about my own child. Means what ever teju said to me was right. I left my son . I never thought what he was feeling how he was missing my love .

Whatever things happening in these two life I was reason. Neil hate towards teju was also because of us.

Ranjit keeps his hands on her shoulder while sheetal cries her heart out.

Next morning.
Neil wakes up and smiles seeing coffee but frowns and thinks why she didn't keep Good morning note.

Anyway I think she came back.

He immediately goes out and started searching for teju on not finding her he goes towards kitchen and sees sheetal working.

Neil speaking with hesitatingly.

Neil:- has maa.

Sheetal :- good morning Neil beta. How is coffee. Teju instructed me how you like .I hope you liked it.

Neil:- teju.

Sheetal:- she didn't came . She said she will come Monday as weekend she and her friends planned for small trip.

Neil face becomes pale. He nodes his head and goes to his room sadly while sheetal looks at him with a smile.

Ranjit comes and stands next to her.

What the process .

Sheetal:- Your son is missing my daughter.

Ranjit:- what your son and my daughter. It's our son and our daughter.

Sheetal twists her lips and goes from their.

After two days

Neil was waiting outside roaming in balcony. When his mother comes he acts like seeing mobile.

Sheetal giggles and goes from their while Neil continues his work.

After one hour he sadly sits on chair and thinks.

Neil:- what's happening to me. Why I am missing her this much. May be I was habituated of her from childhood. When she was not around me I might be feeling like this.

But when she used to go for trip I used to feel happy but why I am not feeling happy now. Are my feelings towards her changing. But how come untill yesterday I used to hate her but now how can I love her this much .

His thoughts were disturbed by car horn sound. He immediatedly gets up and goes towards balcony.

He clenches his fist to railing by seeing teju hugging a guy . He turns around seeing teju coming inside home.

After sometime she enters into room with a smile but soon vanishes seeing Neil in room. She without saying anything goes out of room after getting fresh.

Here Neil threws his phone in anger when he realized she was ignoring him very badly .

Like this one month passed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
15.1K 530 33
"Why the fuck you did all this????" he roared while gripping her shoulder tightly making her to hiss in pain "I-I want to prove this world that you a...
26.1K 1.8K 16
The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. the bed is beautifully decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his bet...
670K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...