I died and reincarnated on my...

By ehuo185

I was Ruby Black, a top-notch assassin before I died on my birthday in my private jet. Now I reincarnated in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Pictures in chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Pictures for chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures for Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 S1 end
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Characters From Chapter 32

Chapter 7

12.1K 321 72
By ehuo185

Today is my 8-year-old birthday party. I'm excited to see what type of Phoenix I will form a contract with. I wonder who will choose me? Will, anyone choose me? I'm pretty sure former Maria made a contract with a phoenix but it did not show who it was because she never used it. I wonder if she even got one? 

They dressed me up, as it was my first time going out of the castle and my garden area.  I've never been outside the front gate of our castle. I wonder what's it like. In the otome game, they only showed the scenes in school. They put me in a black, skirt that went up to my knees and a red long sleeve shirt that was tucked underneath my dress. My hair was let loose and they put a red rose in my hair. 

here is what she looked like

I walked out of my room and I thanked my maids. After I closed the door, someone jumped in front of me blocking my pathway. She had white hair like me and beautiful red eyes. Her white hair was curled up into two pigtails. She was very cute. She looked like someone...who was it again?  

"Hi, Princess Maria! I've heard a lot about you from Ash." Said the cute girl. 

"Oh really?!" I said trying to move away from her as I needed to see my rabbits, otherwise, they'll get mad that I didn't go visit them. 

"Mhm, they are all positive, she likes you a lot" she continued on, not getting the sign that I don't really want to talk to her. 

"I like her as a friend as well," I said while successfully escaping from her

"Hey? Where are you going?" 

"Uhhhh," should I tell her? urgh, whatever not like I'm gonna be disrespectful and run away.

Author: But... You did that to Prince Kerian??

Maria:... I didn't care about socialising with people back then...Plus I was only 5

Author:... Your mental age was about 25yrs old??

Maria: whatever

Author:...

"I'm going to my garden to visit my rabbits" 

"You have pet rabbits!" Her eyes were glowing

"...., You can come if you want" I did my awkward smile. Sigh, I'm too nice. 

"Oh, Princess Maria, you probably don't remember me, but I'm Princess Katherine, Twin of Prince Cameron and Princess of the Cat Kingdom, You can call me Kat" 

oh, shoot... Well, I'm just making friends to all my future killers. FUN! (not)

"Ha-ha, I didn't realise it was you? What are you doing inside Phoenix castle? shouldn't you be in the birthday hall?"  

"I was until my brother covered me so I could sneak out?" she said very innocently 

"..." We talked the rest of the way to the garden. About how she got a contract with her white tiger when she was eight. I'm probably the youngest royalty so far. Everyone is already at school. Ash just started this year. She said it was stressful but fun. 

Princess Kathrine- 11 yrs old

When I got to my garden Kerian and Ash was already there talking with my bunnies with another white hair and red eyes person. Is that who I think he is? Why is he here? Why are they basically all in my garden? 

"Yo, Mari you're finally here," Kerain said 

"Sorry, I met Kat along the way," I said annoyingly 

"Brother? What are you doing here?" Sigh, I was right... I decided to be polite

"Hello, Prince Cameron" I did my little formal curtsy 

"You don't have to be so polite to me, Mari. I basically know you from these two" he said pointing to Ash and Kerian.

I glared at those two with my death stares. Why do they have to talk about me to people? Am I the only topic they can think off to talk about with others?

They both looked at each other and shrugged copying Candy. Oh, the people in my life just want me to resent them. 

"You can just call me Cam like everyone else." 

"Ok," I said still glaring at those two

This is Cam- 11 yrs old

I stopped glaring at them and looked at Ash probably. She was wearing an innocent light yellow dress and her hair was down and she curled her bottoms. She looked so cute. I'm so used to her in casual clothes that I forgot what she looked like when dressed up. 

Here is cute 10yr old Ash

"You look cute in that Ash," I said with a bright smile

"Thanks, Mari, You look more mature in that," She said. She was really happy with my compliment. 

"How do I look Mari," Kerain said obviously wanting a compliment as well. sigh, what childish friends I have.

"You look handsome in your suit Kerian," I said 

"Hehe, Thanks Mari, You look beautiful, like always," He said with a cheerful smile

"Thanks!"  BUZZZZ! My magic watch buzzed. The party was about to start. 

"Everyone, we need to fly the party is starting in 10 mins," I said. "Bye bunnies, I'll train with you tomorrow, I'm thinking about training with my-soon-to-be Phoenix for the day?" 

"Yeah sure, go have fun and leave us?" They said sadly

"..."

"We're just kidding, have fun and be safe. BYE BYE!" 

"Byeee!" I said 

"Let's go then," said Kat. We activated our bracelets and flew off to the hall. 

The party was great, I ate tons of food and had tons of compliments fly my way. Half of them are probably true and the other half is probably just trying to get the good side on me and my dad. To be honest with you, I haven't since Prince Maxwell in a while. He's the oldest out of us children royals so he's probably busy with school. 

It was finally time. Everyone went outside and sat in chairs to watch a good show happen. I was either about to become a laughing stock or a powerful being in this world. Here goes nothing. 

I reached out my hand and put all three powers together to summon a phoenix. Nothing happened for about 10 mins. I was losing hope. Maybe former Maria really didn't have a phoenix and she was just blabbering about nothing. Just as I was about to put my hand away and sigh of disappointment. A beautiful half yellow and blue phoenix are flying towards me. It looked so powerful and beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes away from it. 

"Sorry, I came late. I had to fight some weak little phoenixes away" He said (well I'm pretty sure it was male... It had a low voice)

"Oh, so more than one phoenix was fighting for my daughter no wonder it took so long" my father explained happily, he looked somewhat relieved. 

"Excuse me... Were ten mins long to fight about million phoenixes without killing them." the handsome Phoenix said. I couldn't control my hands anymore. I hugged its feathery side. Everyone was shocked. I do not just casually hug someone. I haven't hugged anymore after I turned 2, not even my parents. My dad was furious about what the Phoenix was saying not noticing his daughters change in behaviour.

"How dare you talk like that to the King of Phoenix kingdom" My dad was mad. but the phoenix's fur was too soft. My brain wasn't thinking straight. 

"I've decided!" I shouted, which startled everyone. "I'm gonna call you Sky"

"Um, little Mari... I have a name" He said "My real name is Prince Blaze, soon-to-be king of all Phoenixes." everyone was shocked again.

"why didn't the king come?" I asked. Don't judge... I'm just curious 

"He wanted to come but he was too old to fight for you so he sent me, He said I would like you" 

"so the King of phoenixes recommended you" I repeated in shock.

"yes, he did." 

"Can I call you Sky?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Maria White! Be more polite to Prince Blaze." My father growled

He then came up to him and bowed and everyone did the same except for me.

"I'm sorry, your majesty. I didn't know it was you." My father was getting smaller for some reason. I always thought of him as a big ball of confidence... When did it drop so low? 

"It's fine," He said calmly but cold at the same time. It sent shivers down everyone's spine. 

"I think it's time the party ends," Sky said. Everyone didn't even nod they just ran away. All my friends waved bye to me before walking casually away. My father and mother. They were just shocked that their daughter will get such a powerful Phoenix. I bet you, mines more powerful than those two combined. I smile proudly at Sky. 

'Can you stop calling me sky' He said in my mind

'telepathy... You can hear what I think?' 

'Yes, I can'

'But... I didn't form a contract with you?'

'You don't need to... All I need to do is absorb some of your powers with mine and pass those walls then the life and death contract is formed.'

'Life and death?'

'are you stupid...How do you not know these things'

'I've never read about it...'

'Its called common sense... Life and death contract is when the master, which is you, dies I will die along with you. Of course, that is if you die in battle if you die of old age than I still live and I move on to my next master.'

'Oh... I see'

"Bye mum and dad, I'm gonna go train with Sky" 

"..." They both just stared at me "o-ok" 

I jumped on Sky's back and flew off. 

'No really, stop calling me Sky'

'Nahhh, I think you suit the name Sky'

Sky- Prince Blaze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.6K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
1.4K 53 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
823 59 13
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
152K 6.9K 119
Hameru Matasoto was a very cheerful and stubborn girl, she has no sense of direction and always seemed to get lost. Ah, what a predicament. She never...