BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.)...

Od khushi1995pc

A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But when... Více

Let's Begin (prologue)
Part - 1 (You, Me and My hair)
Part - 2 (Chudail & Champa)
Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)
Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)
Part - 5(Drama Oh Rama)
Part - 6 (love birds)
Part - 7 (Clash of clans)
Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)
Part - 9 (You care...but why?)
Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)
Part - 11(Cupid on fire🔥)
Part - 12(Breaking news!!)
Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)
Part - 14 (Daydreaming🤯)
Part - 15 (Bro-code)
Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)
Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)
Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)
Note
Part - 20 (I'm in love 💖😝)
Part - 21(The Crazy Bunch)
New Cover
Part - 22 (A night at Monkey's Room)
Note
Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)
Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)
Phase - II
Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)
Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)
Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❤️)
Part - 28 (Rikara & Ruvya)
Part - 29 (I Love you)
Part - 30 (Four years Later)
Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup 💥)
Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)
Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)
Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)
Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSO😂)
Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)
new three shot
Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)
New Cover
Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)
Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)
Something New is about to come
Part - 40(Before the end)
Part - 41(The Father of Maggie)
Part - 42 (Be My Best Enemy Forever)

Part - 16 (She's the One)

1.7K 192 125
Od khushi1995pc

Rudy dose:-

Ru - Miss Writer... Please... please Just once... Give me the privilege... Please....

"Ok fine.... 🙄🙄 So guys... Here's a song dedicated to Ridz... From Rudy and Me😂😂😂😂....
Rudy... Go for it man...

Rudy(mimicking Ridz) - Pila de... Pila de... Pila de... Pila de... Pila de.. Pila de... Pila de diwani main hoon jiski... I'm a bad girl I like whiskey... Jab mujhko chadh jati toh...Nashe mein ho jati main risky....

"Ok ok... enough Rudy boy.... Now continue with the story🤣"
___________________________________

In Gupta Mansion (Riddhima's house) :-

It was such an awesome day for Riddhima... Coz it went exactly like the way she wants it to. She was so happy that she ended up stealing a bottle of whiskey from her dad's collection before locking up herself in her room to enjoy a little bit...

Riddhima sat on the edge of her bed with an evil smile on her lips... Then slightly twirling her glass of whiskey...she gulped it down... after 3/4 pegs... She stood up... went in front of mirror and said to herself...

Ridz(in drunken state) - Good job Ridz... You know babe... You're the best... But that Gauri...!!! Dude...!!! It was so difficult to make her believe me... But... Babe... You just nailed it... Hahaha... I'm so proud of you babe...

Looking in the mirror... She gave herself a flying kiss...

Ridz (with a smirk) - Oh... Omkara... How dare you insult me infront of everyone just because of that clumsy girl...?? You fought with me because of her....  You wanted to protect her... Now she will misunderstand you...  That's my answer for that humiliation you both caused me Omkara...😈😈😈😈

*******************************

Omkara shook his head negatively... Looking at Rudra he again asked....

Om - Aisa kaise ho Sakta hai Rudra... Main kaise???

(It can't be true Rudra... How can I??)

Rudra smiled at his brother... He is so clueless... Sometimes he just justifies the nick name Gauri gave him... "DONKEY SINGH OBEROI"

Rudra replied - Sawaal yeh nahi hai ki kya yeh sach hai ya nahi... Sawaal yeh hai... Ki kya aap chahte hai ki yeh sach ho????

(It's not about if it's true or not... The question is... Don't you want it to be true or not???)

Hearing Rudra.... Omkara was in deep thought....

How can this be true...???? How can his Piddi...who was vowed to always indulge in arguments with him... Can be the one who cares for him that much???

A small smile crept on his lips  when he thinks about Gauri doing all this for him... Only him. Though Rudra was his brother but the moment he thought about Rudra and Gauri being together, It felt so wrong... He just couldn't imagine it. If Gauri would have taken another name instead of Rudra, Omkara would have reacted differently... but Rudra was his brother, so all he could feel was helplessness. But now, all thanks to Rudy, Omkara just couldn't stop smiling. Can it really be true?? Can he be the one... To hold that special place in her life. A sudden realisation hits him. He realised... It's the only thing he wanted to be true...  But why... Why he wanted that special place in her life???

Omkara looked at Rudra who was waiting for his answer...

Om - Rudy.... I want to know teen saal pehle exactly kya hua tha.....

(Rudy... I want to know what exactly happened three years back....)

Ru said straightforwardly - I can't tell you....

Om(frowning at Rudra) - arre... Lekin Abhi toh tu ne bola... That... It's not you but me...

(Hey... But you just told me that it's not you but me...)

Ru - nope... I didn't tell you... I just gave you a hint and you guessed it...

Om(raising his one eyebrow) - aur dono mein kya farq hai Rudra???

(and where's the difference Rudra???)

Ru - O... I'm bounded by Bro-code... I m not supposed to tell you the name...

Om(little frustrated) - kab se sun Raha hoon... Bro-code... Bro-code... What the hell is this Bro-code???

(Oh god Rudra... Bro-code... Bro-code... What the hell is this Bro-code???)

Ru - O... It's the promise that I have given to Gauri... To maintain confidentiality. She doesn't wants you to know anything regarding that incident...

Om - toh phir Abhi mooh kyu Khola tu ne??? Meri accident wali baat kyu uthayi tu ne??? Itna Suspense create karne ke Baad tujhe kya lagta hai main tujhe jaane Dunga??? You have to tell me

(Then why did you even open your mouth??? Why did you reminded me of my accident??? After creating so much of suspense, do you think I will leave you??? You have to tell me)

Rudy(chuckled) - toh kya karta?? Shakal dekhi thi apni?? Roadside Romeo Jaisi ho gayi thi. aur mana mat karna...Maine dekh Liya tha... you were on verge of crying. Main aur Gauri??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like Seriously O.... Are you blind?? She's not just my best friend... She's more like a Sister to me... Aap bhi Naa O....

(So what else I could've done?? Did you noticed your face??? You were looking like a Roadside Romeo. And don't deny Ok...I saw you... You were on verge of crying... Me and Gauri?? Like seriously O....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are you blind?? She's not just my best friend... She's more like a Sister to me... You're too much O.

Omkara smiled embarrassingly. Now, How is he supposed to deny it...

Ru - Ok fine... let me help you... Main aapko yeh nahi bataaunga ki kya hua... Aap yaad karo uss din kya kya hua tha aur guess karne ki koshish karo... Ok???

(Ok fine... Let me help you... I'll not tell you what happened... You try to remember that day and then guess...Ok???)

Om - My god Rudra this is so childish... Why can't you tell me...???

Ru(mockingly) - you were about to cry over the fact that your Piddi is interested in your brother and you find my suggestion childish??? I m just protecting my Bro-code.

Om (rolling his eyes) - Ok Fine...!!!

Ru - So....

Om - So???

Ru - offo O... Yaad bhi hai aapko ki kya hua tha us din???

(Offo O... Do you even remember what happened that day???)

Om(thinking for a while) - yes... Absolutely... Tu mere saath school se waapas aa Raha tha....aur woh bhi thi humare car mein...

(Yes absolutely... You and I were coming back from school... And she was also in car with us)

Ru(cutting Omkara's words) - Correction... We were coming back from school and you both were arguing on the topic of "Miss Rosie"

Omkara smiled remembering that fight... How silly they were... well she's still that much silly...

FLASHBACK

Three years ago... Omkara was in 12th standard, short hair, comparatively slimmer and no trace of beard... He was a studious boy. Gauri on the other side was in 10th standard, a little more shorter than now, hair tied in two ponytails... But she was as mischievous as now...

It was during the time when Harsh Vardhan Trivedi and His wife Niharika went to Bareilly for an urgent matter regarding their property over there... leaving behind Annika and Gauri in guidance of the Oberois. After school, Gauri and Rudra along with Omkara were heading towards their home in car... Rudra was sitting between Om and Gauri... Rudra was a smart kid... Though he wasn't as good as his brothers in studies but his observance skills were still remarkable. The only thing annoyed him was the fact that his two favourite companions... Om and Gauri, could not stand each other... At the moment... Rudy was tolerating the torture from both the ends as they both were continuously bantering.

Gauri(to Om) - it's all your fault!!

Om(to Gauri) - no!!! It's all your fault...!!!

Gauri (to Rudra) - Rudra... Apne bhai Ko bol de mooh bandh kare...

(Rudra... Tell your brother to shut his mouth...)

Om - Rudy... Tell her to behave!!

Rudra sighed... Looking at Om then at Gauri...

Ru(annoyingly) - what happened???

Om(accusing Gauri) - she taunted me infront of Miss Rosie... Called me teacher's pet... now she wants me to help this Ginnie-pig Piddi in maths.

Gauri - tu hai hi isi laayak...!!! You know Rudra... Isne Jaan bujh kar us Miss Rosie ke saamne apne grades ki numaaish ki... Ab woh chudail mujhe taunt maar Rahi hai... Kehti hai "tumhe toh Omkara jaisa hona chahiye..." Huhh!!!! Miss Rosie ka chamcha!!!!

(You deserve it!!! You know Rudra... He deliberately shows off his grades... Now that bloody Miss Rosie is taunting me... Saying "you should be like Omkara..." huhhh!!! Miss Rosie's pet!!!)

Ru - guys... Please.... Shut up...

Gauri - yeah... Tell him...

Om - Oh really??? You shut up.... otherwise I'll throw you out off this car...

Gauri frowned.... nobody can harm Gauri Trivedi's pride.... She immediately asked the driver to stop the car...

Gauri - Uncle stop the car...

When the driver didn't listened to her... She threatened him by saying that if he doesn't stop.... she will jump off the car... So the driver eventually stopped the car.

Gauri looked at Omkara with full of attitude and said " do hell with your car... I can manage on my own"

Rudra tried to stop her but she was stubborn... After she came out the car and started walking... Rudra gave Omkara a serious glare with his arms crossed over his chest....

Om - what??? It's not my fault that she wanted to walk around... Don't look at me like this... (Looking at the driver) Uncle... Start the car...

Rudra's frown deepened... And then he said...

Ru - don't you dare left her here.... O... You are so rude... How can you say that you will throw her out... This is very serious...you say sorry to her and get her back or I m going with her... You know I have injured my leg during football practice... Do you want me to walk by her????

Omkara was elder than both... So it was obvious that he was more responsible... So he gave up this time and decided to get her back, coz he didn't wanted Rudra to stress his leg and it wasn't a safe route for a kid to travel alone... Yes... To him, she was a kid...

Om(sighed) - Ok fine... I m going... But you... Don't you dare move from here. 

Saying this Omkara went to stop Gauri... Sensing Omkara behind her, Gauri stomped her foot angrily and paced up a little bit... But he reached her by that time.

Om - Oye Piddi... let's go naa...

Gauri looked at him...

Gauri(angrily) - Kyu??? Taki tu mujhe gaadi se baahar phek sake??!!!

(Why??? So that you can throw me out of the car??!!)

Om(seriously) - dekh... Tujhe Jhagda karna hai toh ghar Chalke kar Lena... Yeh jagah sahi nahi hai... Zid mat kar...

(Listen... You want to argue?? Ok fine... We will continue after reaching home... This place isn't right...  stop being stubborn...

Gauri - no!! I m not going with you...

Om(grabbing her hand) - ufff... You're impossible... Let's go...

He dragged her while she was opposing... while they were crossing the road... Omkara suddenly saw a truck coming towards them with uncomfortable speed....

He saved Gauri by pushing her away. Loosing her balance she fell on her back... It happened so fast that Gauri was unable to react...and by the time she stood up....She saw Omkara lying on the road... The street was red due to blood... His blood...

Omkara just heard someone calling out his name... It was her....

"OMKARA..!!!"

And then everything around him went blank....

Flashback ends...

Omkara subconsciously touched the mark on his forehead... It was still there.... He realised why Gauri was doing all this... She was guilty... But it was an accident... She shouldn't be guilty over something like that...

Om(to Rudra) - toh... Jo bhi hua... Usey lagta hai uski galti hai???

(So... What happened that day... Does She thinks it's her fault???)

Rudra nodded his head...

Om(shook his head in disagreement) - but that's not true... It was just an accident...

By remembering that incident... Rudra was feeling low... It wasn't easy for him to see his brother in that state... So Rudra finally decided in his mind to breech his Bro-code and tell him everything... Its for his brother and His best friend... he can break anyone's bone too... It's just a promise and by breaking it he is only allowing them to realise their feelings... So breaking his bro-code for a good cause couldn't be a bad thing.... He then said....

Ru - aapko teen din tak hosh nahi aaya...Mom ka toh ro ro ke Bura haal ho Gaya tha....

(You were unconscious for three days... Mom was crying so badly...)

Rudra got emotional... Thinking about that time, how that three days went for them... It was something he never wanted that to happen again.

Omkara placed his hand over Rudra's shoulder to console him... After pausing for a while... He continued....

Ru - when you gain consciousness... We All wanted to meet you... Gauri too came with us but she didn't come inside to see you... You know O.. I was so angry on her... I thought... You saved her and here, she even didn't come to meet you. After meeting you... I wanted to thank God for saving you, so I went to that Shiva temple and...

Suddenly.... Before he could say anything else... Omkara stopped him...

Om - Stop Rudra.... You don't have to....

Rudra looked at his brother... Dumbfounded... isn't he the one who wanted to know everything...?? What happened now???  now that Rudra decided to tell him everything... Why the hell did he stopped him??? As if sensing Rudra's question... Omkara said...

Om - She... She truly trusts you... Don't break it... I don't want to know the rest from you... I can roughly guess it... So no need to break your precious "Bro-code".

Rudra frowned thinking about it.... Why Omkara suddenly changed his mind...

Ru - But why??? you want to know right...???

Omkara smiled... His sudden change of mind was making Rudra confuse... But Omkara had his own reasons...

When Rudra mentioned about Gauri not seeing him after his accident, he recalled that day... Indeed, she didn't come... Even when he was shifted to home, he remembered that she used to watch him from distance, didn't talk to him... Didn't fight with him, it took almost a month for her to be normal again...

This made him realise how emotional she is... Even when he was fighting with Arjun and his gang... those small scratches on him was enough to make her cry like it wasn't him who was hurt but herself...

Omkara thought... It wasn't just guilt... But so much more. When one's self doubts are cleared, mind could connect with the heart... Making that person able to understand his own feelings... he finally understands... Their relationship isn't that simple...

So he decided there's no need for Rudra's explanation... All he need was to talk with His Piddi... So Omkara replied calmly

Om - but not now... I don't want to ... I will know it from her...

This is what Omkara thought... He respected her decision of not telling him anything... Though he could easily guess what would've happened...but still, he wanted to know it from her... he wanted her to tell him what she felt...

Ru smiled.... Realising that his forever confused brother may have found a solution for his confused soul...

He decided to meet her... The way she reacted in the college, he could guess she was hell angry... But what he didn't know... Was that it was because of Riddhima..... He stood up to leave

Om - Rudra... Main chalta hoon...

(Rudra... I'll take your leave)

Ru(in a teasing tone) - hmmmm.... Where???

Om - in my room duffer... Where else...

Saying this... He left, hiding his smile from his brother.

After reaching his room, Omkara looked outside from the window..... The stars on the night sky suddenly looked more beautiful to him....

He was thinking about her.... When they accidentally kissed... her blushing face.... wet hair, when she cried seeing his wounds.... The way she hugged him... The way she cared for him, how divine she was looking when she was praying in that temple... She prayed for him... It was him... It was always him... The way he caged her in his arms during there encounter in college.... The way she looked at him...  What she must be doing right now...?? Is she still angry... But she looks so cute when she's angry... Those big eyes throwing daggers at him.... That cute nose turning red out of anger...  Thinking about her made his smile grew wider...

Omkara(in his mind) - Isn't it blessing for a guy to have that one special person in his life... Who priors him the most....who cares for him unconditionally... Who loves him the way no-one else can...

His smile disappeared the moment he realised what he said...

Om(to himself) - Woah.. Wait!!! Love???!!! Did I say love??? Oh god Omkara... You will go mad over her...

Suddenly he could hear Shivaay's words echoing in his ears....

"Om... Jab kisi Ko pyaar Ho jata hai Naa... Toh dimagh Kahi bhi ho...dil mein Humesha usi ka khayaal rehta hai Jisse aap pyaar karte hai... topic kuch bhi ho... Uska Naam aa hi jata hai... 

(Om... When you're in love... It doesn't matter where your mind is... Your heart will always think about the person you love... No matter what topic you're discussing... That one certain name will always come to your mind...)

Omkara looked into the mirror...  All clouds of confusion have now disappeared... He could see thinks clearly.... finally he found it....  Maybe it was always like this... from the beginning... It was just that... He didn't realise. How silly he was not to realise it before... That care, that concern, that jealousy... What else it could be...

Rubbing the back of his neck while Smiling like an idiot... Omkara managed to say what his heart felt... He could finally accept his feelings for her...

"Agar is Ehsaas ka naam pyaar hai... Toh yeh duniya ka Sabse khoobsurat Ehsaas hai... aur yeh Ehsaas uske liye hai... Sirf uske liye... Uska ek khayaal hi kaafi hai...to make me feel like this... yes... She's the one... My only one...

(If this feeling is called love... Then it's the most beautiful feeling ever... And it's for her... Only her....Just her one thought is enough to make me feel like this... yes... She's the one... My only one...)

Falling in love was a great feeling and realising how deeply you've fallen in love was even more magical.... Finally Omkara realised that his heart belongs to his 5ft 4inch tall troublemaker... Gundi Gauri Trivedi... his... Only his Piddi...

*******************************

About 1hr later....

Omkara frowned thinking about Gauri being angry on him

Om - what exactly happened to her??? I can't wait till tomorrow... I need to meet her now... I don't want to see that grumpy look on her face... 

Saying this to himself, Omkara went to Trivedi house to meet Gauri...

Upon reaching her house... He was welcomed by his dearest Niharika aunty... As the next day, shivika's engagement to be held... The preparations were on its peak... Seeing Omkara there, she asked...

"Arre Om tum yaha...iss waqt?? Kuch kaam tha....???"

(Arre Om... You here... Now??? What happened??)

Om - woh aunty... I want to meet Piddi... I need to ask her about something... Actually we are to prepare a performance for tomorrow...

Ni - Chal jhoota... Phir Jhagda Kiya naa tum dono ne??? Tabhi main bolu woh niche kyu nahi aa Rahi... Kabse Apne room mein mooh phula ke beithi hai... Lagta hai iss Baar maamla thoda serious hai... Kyu???

(Liar... You guys again fought with each other... didn't you??? Now I understood... Why she's not coming downstairs... Her grumpy face is so evident... Hmmm I guess this time it's quite serious... Isn't it???)

Omkara Smiled awkwardly... yes... Matter was serious but he didn't have any clue why she was so angry....

Om - can I meet her??

Ni - yeah yeah... if she allows you hahahaha... You know how she behaves when she's seriously angry...

Omkara nodded and Said under his breath... " I hope she is not planning to kill me for no reason"

Omkara went upstairs... To her room... He knocked on the door and after few seconds, Gauri replied...

Gauri - don't come in... I m busy...

Om knew she wasn't busy... It's her anger which was busy, messing up her mind... So he entered the room... Her back was facing him... So he cleared his throat to gain her attention. She turned around. Seeing him, her face turned red and green with anger...

Gauri - oh!!! Why the hell are you here???!!! I don't wanna talk to you...

Omkara was taken aback by this... what exactly did he do to make her this much angry...??? Is it because he forced her to tell him about that temple secret of her....???

Omkara just now realised his feelings for her so he didn't wanted to angry her at any cost... How can he make her angry when he realised how much her smile matter to him... But looking at her facial expressions... He could tell she was about to explode... He could remember Shivaay telling him "Trivedi sisters could start their own micro terrorist group", he gulped down his fear. Thinking about he should start with an apology, he answered

Om - I... I wanted to say sorry... Mujhe tujhse aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha....

(I... I wanted to say sorry... I shouldn't have behaved like that...)

Gauri crossed her hands on her chest with a sharp gaze on him, she stated...

"You're asking sorry for today??? What about the other day??"

He didn't really understand...

"What other day??" - he asked

Gauri(angrily) - kyu bhool Gaya??? Apni girlfriend ka ego satisfy karne ke liye tu ne play wale din meri water bottle mein kuch milaya tha remember???

(Oh you forgot??? You mixed something in my water bottle on the day of annual play... Only to satisfy your Girlfriend's ego.... remember???)

Om - Whaattt???!!!!!!

___________________________________

Hahaha... Ridhima 😁😁😁 but don't worry... Nothing can make them apart... And since it's a RomCom... So don't expect too much drama and crying or conspiracy....

Upcoming....

Omkara - you want to know what I want??? (Pointing at his heart) I want to hide you here for the rest of my life....
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Like... Share... Comment

KHUSHI ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

25.3K 1.9K 14
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue. When Omkara Singh...
93.2K 7.8K 46
Cover credits to @luckykr13 Life plays many games, some times we win and sometimes we loss, but sometimes we have to loss to make others win. Life pl...
3.6K 270 3
Two different lives connected to each other in a way which wasn't close but can't be ignored. An accident brings them together tied in a knot which t...
36K 1.4K 5
Omkara is gauri's first love.But Omkara loves Ishana. Gauri had lost the hope that she will marry Om. But what will happen when gauri get themarriag...